PDA

View Full Version : What pokemon would you like to kick?

Harley Quinn
June 5th, 2008, 10:57 PM
I've been wondering on this question, and I would like to know, what pokemon would you like to kick?
It doesnt necessarily mean that you have to hate it, you could just want to.
BTW, the RSPCA have let me post this, so no legal lawsuits will be coming my way anytime soon.

I would personally want to kick a Marill.
It's just...too cute for my liking.

NayrExoto
June 5th, 2008, 11:29 PM
bidoof is the pokemon i want to kick. reason .... well i really think its a stupid pokemon

ErickaVolt
June 6th, 2008, 01:27 AM
I like to kick the Pokemon Celebi. It's because she's small and she looks like a little fairy. She's so cute and in greenish attire.

Snivi
June 6th, 2008, 01:44 AM
None. That would be the same as animal abuse.

Renneh
June 6th, 2008, 01:55 AM
Kick Onix... that way, me be the one crying as it would probably hurt my foot alot.

o.necromancer.o
June 6th, 2008, 02:58 AM
Let's see Jigglypuff, Wiglytuff, Clefa, Clefairy, Clefable, Rattata, Ratticate, and many others that I can't think of right now.

iLike2EatPiez
June 6th, 2008, 05:34 AM
I would say Igglybuff (terrible excuse for "cute"), but if Pokemon were real I would probably have a terribly hard time doing it because... well, they're like pets/animals. I'd never kick a dog, be it my pet or some stray, even in the worst of moods, so it'd probably be the same with a Pokemon. Still, Igglybuff is very annoying...

Dixie Kong
June 6th, 2008, 06:00 AM
Pikachu.

Why? It's fat and yellow and I never liked it. -huggles an Eevee-

GamerFreak
June 6th, 2008, 06:06 AM
I would never kick any Pokemon. I imagine someone here wants to kick a Ditto though.

AJ™
June 6th, 2008, 06:45 AM
Kick Onix... that way, me be the one crying as it would probably hurt my foot alot.

And then it would probably smash you with its tail.

I would never kick any Pokemon. I imagine someone here wants to kick a Ditto though.

It'd go squish squish :)

BREAKINGBEN
June 6th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Let's kick a Cacnea... yeah... see what happens! (Just ask James :O!)...

Dark Banette
June 6th, 2008, 09:10 AM
It wouldn'y be easy, but a Geodude. They seem to always get in my way. D:

Cruelty And The Beast
June 6th, 2008, 10:30 AM
electrode football!
if it selfdestructs when your team has it you loseee =]

Eternal Nightmare
June 6th, 2008, 10:51 AM
I would like to kick all of the cute but powerful legendary pokemon and Smoochum.

Motsuko Live
June 6th, 2008, 10:55 AM
... We already have this thread somewhere, which is kind of strange seeing as I cannot see two people coming up with the same "which Pokemon do you want to kick?" question... :/

SherlockHolmeboy
June 6th, 2008, 02:48 PM
I'd kick a Geodude (and possibly break my foot :P), they roll down hills easily, lol

Sora_8920
June 6th, 2008, 05:30 PM
... We already have this thread somewhere, which is kind of strange seeing as I cannot see two people coming up with the same "which Pokemon do you want to kick?" question... :/

Let's enjoy it, anyway, while it's still not locked. XP

Anyway, I would like to kick Pikachu, because I liek teh powa of Raichu'z better. XP

PikachuEX
June 6th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Dunsparce. It's so useless. Prepare to die! *kicks Dunsparce into oblivion* Heh heh, hiss.

Archeopterix
June 6th, 2008, 06:35 PM
To name a few: Roselia, Luvdisc, Tentacool, Gulpin, Shelgon, Purugly, Gorebyss, Celebi, or Delibird.

If it were a free kick, that is, if I could get away with it with no consequences from said pokemon, there would be even more that I would happily kick: Salamence, Slaking, Graveler, Golbat, Cresselia, Probopass, and Blissey.

yinyangmatrix
June 6th, 2008, 06:41 PM
...I'd say Pikachu. It's too famous... And yellowy (is that even a word?!). Raichu is way cooler.

Yoshimi
June 6th, 2008, 06:43 PM
I'd glady kick bidoof,rattata,mankey, and slowpoke.
Their stupidity is beyond belief, especially slowpoke.

JX Valentine
June 6th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Growlithe, if only to be able to say I kicked a puppy.

To respond with something that will make me feel like less of a terrible person (and that won't light me on fire after I kick it), Togepi. It's really the only Pokemon I can honestly say I hate for a list far too long for this post.

Harley Quinn
June 6th, 2008, 09:42 PM
None. That would be the same as animal abuse.
The RSPCA cleared me of this though.
Let's see Jigglypuff, Wiglytuff, Clefa, Clefairy, Clefable, Rattata, Ratticate, and many others that I can't think of right now.
Kick Jigglypuff, and be kicked yourself.
It's a crazy world, isn't it?

Let's enjoy it, anyway, while it's still not locked. XP

Anyway, I would like to kick Pikachu, because I liek teh powa of Raichu'z better. XP
Yes, let's.

Gold Tom
June 7th, 2008, 12:21 AM
Bye bye Pikachu!

*kick*
Hehehe

vano-m
June 7th, 2008, 03:42 AM
Many pokemon in second generation and later...

Revise Librarian
June 7th, 2008, 06:31 AM
I'd DEFINITELY kick skitty! Skitty is the most annoying Pokemon I've ever seen!

Zimvee
June 7th, 2008, 06:49 AM
i would kick roselia even though i have a roserade.... but i would kick cause in Ruby and Sapphire it would always paralyze you or put you to sleep and then use leech seed. kick em right in the face

The_G'
June 7th, 2008, 07:09 AM
I would kick wigglytuff cause its just plain ugly and jigglypuff is way cutter (not that I like it though). Also biddoof and slowpoke (I like slowking and slowbro though) cause their worthless (in my opinion).

Anty
June 7th, 2008, 07:13 AM
I would like to kick a Ditto. But if I kick a Ditto, my feet would just get stuck to it. Kinda like when you step on a gum. It sticks. Yuck!

~ Michi ~
June 7th, 2008, 09:19 AM
If I could kick a pokemon, I'd kick Lotad. Don't ever get in my way when I'm trying to find a ralts! Word.

Blazekick doom
June 7th, 2008, 09:36 AM
I would kick my Ralts, it just gets on my nerves. I would also kick Iggybuff, Mew, Milktank, and Psyduck

Pookachu
June 7th, 2008, 03:51 PM
I'd kick things like Slakoths. That will make sure they won't hit you back. :P

Raiph
June 7th, 2008, 03:54 PM
Personally i wouldn't kick any pokemon since it's cruel but if i had 2 it would be psyduck or slowpoke or a seedot.

The Bringer!
June 7th, 2008, 08:56 PM
I reaaaaaaly wish I could kick aipom, mankey, or chimchar. Of course that would only be if they couldn't attack back...

KyuuketsukiX
June 8th, 2008, 07:50 AM
happiny........its just too ugly-_-

jrb1007
June 8th, 2008, 08:12 AM
I dont just want to kick these pokemon. I want to kill them forever....lol.

Here is a list of the most kickable pokemon on earth.

1. Bidoof- he's just so stupid
2. Geodude- he pops up in every single pokemon game.
3. Zubat- same as geodude.
4. Ponyta- They pop up everywhere in D/P.

Raiph
June 8th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Yea i'd want 2 kill zubat for sure. Same for bidoof. They're both incrediable annoying and stupid pokemon. Ditto for geodude. As for ponyta i like him.

armii8877
June 8th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Um I'd probably kick a gloom, I just dont like 'em there just soo weird and creepy

Raiph
June 8th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Ditto on that. I'd kick a weedle just so i wouldn't step on it and have it's needle go thru my foot.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 14th, 2008, 05:57 AM
I'll like to kick Snorlax because I like kicking fat things, but I wont be saying something when my foot gets lost in Snorlax's stomach

:t354:TG

GKS
June 14th, 2008, 10:30 AM
I would like to kick a geodude and if possible a zubat or golbat. I hate them especially when I'm lost in a cave or something, and even more when a golbat uses mean look. Still, I do catch zubats a lot in different games, their final forms are cool.

cooltrainer_aj17
June 14th, 2008, 02:34 PM
I wanna kick a geodude, I mean, its shaped like a Ball it was meant to be kicked XD (true reason: in my pokemon games it keeps appearing when im training -_-)