PDA

View Full Version : Pnnn

Raichu_tamer
September 6th, 2003, 09:29 PM
The plot of this rp is supposed to be…Well, running a tv station ^.^ hehe. Here is the signup sheet

Name:
Race: (Pokemon/human)
Gendre:
Occupation: (Director, producer, Actor, Singer, Dancer, editor, script writer, business manager, etc.)
Description: (how you look)
Location: (must be in Celadon city – Celadon mansion, Cela-plex Apt. Building, Grace-Vick Co-op, Neon street complex, mornington co-op – You may live in a house if you wish, as long as it is in Celadon)

The way it works, is like this: there are a list of tv programs, and some may be looking for actors/script writers, etc. So after you sign-up, people looking for help will come to you. For example, if the Pichu bros. Tv program needed a Raichu as a guest star, and you were a Raichu, then the producer of the show would contact you for help… You getting it? I hope so, hehe.

here is a listing of tv programs

Name: Pichu Bros. Wild adventure
Genre: Children’s programming – animated series
Cast: Pichu, age 8 months, male (v/o) – Pichu, age 8 months, male (v/o)
Hiring: business manager

Name: Counting Flaaffy
Genre: Late-night programming
Cast: Flaaffy, Male, X 10…(actor) - Flaaffy, female, X 10… (actress)
Hiring: IN URGENT NEED OF BREEDER

Name: Chansey’s fortune
Genre: Children’s programming
Cast: Chansey, age 7 years old, female (Actress)
Hiring: Script/fortune writers

Name: Smoochum’s pokemon ratings
Genre: Day-time programming
Cast: Smoochum, age 10 years old, female (also featured in The Smoochum Workout) (host)
Hiring: More guests (Must be featured in a PNNN program)

Name: Hatch Pokemon Egg
Genre: Children’s programming
Cast: none
Hiring: IN URGENT NEED OF BREEDER

Name: The Smoochum Workout
Cast: Smoochum, age 10 years old, female (also featured in Smoochum’s pokemon ratings) (work-out instructor)
Hiring: none

Name: The Wobuffet quiz
Cast: Wobuffet, age 14 years old, male (host)

Name: PNNN news
Genre: Day-time programming/late-night programming
Cast: Meowth, age 16 years old, male (reporter) – Psyduck, age 39 years old, male (headlines reporter) – Slowpoke, age 18 years old, female (weather reporter)

More programs will eventually be added. If you want, you may create your own program. However, you’d have to be the producer of it. Multiple characters from single accounts WILL be accepted.

Name: Ali Kabania
Race: Human
Gendre: Male
Description: Purple hair split through the middle, black baggy pants, red shirt, peachy skin, brown eyes

Name: Julia Kabania
race: Human
Gendre: Female
Description: Long straight blue hair, flared blue jeans, black shirt with flared sleeves, peachy skin, deep blue eyes

Q Man
September 7th, 2003, 07:43 AM
Name: Andrew Salren (fake last name)

Occupation: Capable of Directing, Editing, and Acting (Seeking employment)

Description: 6' 2", Dark brown hair, pale bluegreen eyes, white colarred shirt, thin denim blue overshirt, collared, fullbutton, but left open to expose white shirt, blue jeans to match denim overshirt, white sneakers.

Omega-Brendan
September 8th, 2003, 02:58 AM
Umm, am i allowed to be a cast of Pichu Bros?

Fallen Angel
September 8th, 2003, 03:01 AM
I'm sure Raichu_Tamer will let you, you just have to sign-up. Speaking of signing-up I will when I get home from cheeleading practice today.

Spike Razzor
September 8th, 2003, 05:11 AM
Name: Just call me F.S. for short

Occupation: Audio based work, has 3 turntable decks. Can mix music together.

Description: 5' 5", Dark hair, Hazel eyes, shoulder lenght braids, light grey head band, white short sleeve sweater, light grey insolated pants, white sneakers, glasses.

Raichu_tamer
September 8th, 2003, 02:55 PM
Yup! Of course you can be part of the Pichu bros. Cast! ^.^ We’ll all start once s.p.d.l. Joins

Fallen Angel
September 8th, 2003, 03:47 PM
Name: Anna Hunter
Race: Human and Pokemon (hey Ali! You know this background so you better let me be pokemon and human!)
Age: 15 (now I am keeping a year older than my real age)
Looks: I need to edit a sprite, so this is unknown for now.

Fire Master
September 8th, 2003, 04:55 PM
Nane:S.K Angel
Race:Human
Looks:Blonde Hair, Blue eyes Pink Straplesse top, Black Leather Pants

My Program
S.K Angel's Singing Pokemon Show
Genre:S.K Angel Singing, Pokemon Dancing
Cast:S.K Angel and a Azuril
Hiring:Any Pokemon that likes to dance and that is cute!

Raichu_tamer
September 8th, 2003, 05:20 PM
Yeah yeah, I know, hehe.
Oh, yeah, since everyone is using the age that they use in every other rp, I’ll change Julia’s age to 11, and Ali’s age to 14, ^.^;; btw, people can still join if they’d like
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ali walked down the halls of the Mansion, seeing Where Julia was. He looked over the staircase, but he still couldn’t see anyone. He then looked up at the clock and saw that it was already 8:00 A.M., He ran down the stairs and straight to the door when he bumped into a young girl. “Oh, uh…Sorry ^.^;” He said nervously. He brushed the hair off of the person’s face and saw that it was Anna! “Oh, hey!” He said, offering his hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“S.K.’s singing pokemon show… drats, too bad they’re only looking for Azurills on the show… Oooo!! I have a Marill!…Nah, that probably wouldn’t work…” Julia was in the lobby of the PNNN Tv channel, looking at jobs that were hiring staff. Julia turned around, and saw the two Pichu’s that were voice-overs for the Pichu bro’s. wild adventure show. “Oh hey you two! Up to anything?” She asked, “Pichu pi!”
“Piii – chu! Pichu…”
“Pipichu pipi!”
“Pichu!!!”
“Pichu!!!”
“Uh…That’s….Nice…” She replied, making a strange face. “Pipi!”
“Pipi!” They both replied, waving goodbye. Julia turned back around, and looked through the list a second time.

Fallen Angel
September 8th, 2003, 06:05 PM
"Oh hey Ali!", Anna blushed. "Well I guess we'd better get going, I am gonna get at job today, doing something with one of my many talents....", she said walking out the door.

Raichu_tamer
September 8th, 2003, 07:17 PM
“Ah, yes… Your many talents…” Ali said, sarcastically, following behind Anna.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Julia looked around and saw a new person enter the room, posting up a poster advertising a TV show called dreaming. “Oh, that looks pretty cool… Wonder what it’s about…” She said to herself, looking around. The poster stated that auditions would be held at room 210 at 8:00 P.M. on the same day. “Maybe I should try out…” She said, looking at the crowd behind her, each person trying to catch a glimpse of the poster. “Uh… I’m kinda stuck ^.^;; Would someone, er… y’know, let me through?…Please???”

Fallen Angel
September 8th, 2003, 08:37 PM
Anna spun around quickly. "You don't think I have any talents??? For your information I can act, I am a voice actress, and a renowned breeder!", she yelled and her voice ecoed in the street. Anna blushed, she was a bit tense because of having to split up with her brother and sister for a while. Anna pulled out a pad of paper and handed it to Ali, on the pad was a girl that looked just like Anna and a guy looking like Ali, they are holding hands, and a Pichu on his head and a Cyndaquill on her head. It was a picture of them and the two pokemon they had at the academy. "I can also draw, I thought you would also like this one," she said flipping a page and it was a rough sketch of Ali and an Amphros (sp) smiling. Anna looked up as she pulled out a pokeball and placed it in Ali's hands and she walked off to the TV station.

Raichu_tamer
September 8th, 2003, 10:15 PM
“what’s this?…” He wondered, looking at the pokeball. He slipped it into his back pocket, and ran after Anna. “Hey! Wait up!” He yelled, running after her into the station. He looked around and noticed a big crowd surrounding around a wall. Ali shoved through the crowd, and saw Julia on the floor, looking for a way out of the large mob. “Uh… Hi ^.^;” She said, looking up. Ali dragged her across the floor by her collar, “What was everyone doing there?!” he asked. “Well there was a poster for a Tv show, auditions are tonight at 8:00 P.M.! It seems pretty cool…Or at least the poster looks cool, hehehe.” She replied, looking around the room. Out of no-where, the two Pichu-bros. Jumped out from behind a corner. “PIPICHU!” They both yelled, angrily. “Oops, uh… Sorry ^.^;” He said, bending down to the Pichu’s heights. “Has anyone else started the animation for the next episode?” He asked, “Pichu!” They both replied, crossing there arms, and nodding there head from side-to-side. “Drats… Ok, I’ll get started as soon as I can, k?”
“Pichu!” They both ran off back to where they came from. “Yeah, well, uh… I’ve gotta get working, so… Yeah, I’ll see you guys during lunch!” Ali walked into a large hall with long tables on both sides, filled with notebooks and different types of pencils. “Sooo… What’s new?” Julia asked Anna, taking another peak at the bulletin board to make sure she didn’t miss any job offers.

Fallen Angel
September 8th, 2003, 10:18 PM
"Nothing," Anna sighed. She wanted to tell Ali that she went back to Violet City, and that was his pokemon's old pokeball. "Well now I think I am gonna draw!", Anna said siting down and started to sketch two Raichu.

Fire Master
September 9th, 2003, 03:34 AM
S.K angel woke up, got dressed and ran down to ali

"Ali the show is for any pokemon that is cute, not just Azurill, so if you wan to put up you mariil in the cast you can."Said S.k Angel

Raichu_tamer
September 9th, 2003, 04:14 PM
“Wa – I don’t have a Marill…” Ali said, looking up from his paper, confused. “But my sister does, you should talk to her about it ^.^” He replied, cheerfully. He then looked back down onto his paper and continued to draw a Pichu jumping off a vine. Suddenly, the two young Pichus both jumped out from under the desk. “Pichu!” They both yelled, trying to climb up the desk. Ali put out his arm as the two pichus climbed along it, onto the desk. “What do you guys think?” He asked, “Pichu pi!” They merrily replied, looking onto the paper. “Pipi!”
“Pipi!” The both jumped off the desk, then ran into the next room, looking very satisfied.

Q Man
September 10th, 2003, 04:05 PM
"What was up with that?" A voice called from the other side of the room, which was hidden by a row of desks. The owner of the voice, Andrew, stepped out to see Anna and Ali at thier desks sketching some Raichu and Pichu. Ali turned to face Andrew and asked, "Who are you?"
"Oh, sorry, I guess I should tell who I am... My name's Andrew, and I'm here doing some sketches since I'm trying to get some employment. So far, they're turning out decent, but I don't think they'll be accepted... Nobody needs an animator, but, thankfully, I can do other things, like act.

(OC: Sorry it took so long before I managed to work myself in here, I haven't had too much chance to be on lately)

innocent_fox
September 10th, 2003, 09:20 PM
Name: fox Kabania
Gendre: Male
Description: red hair spiked up, brown vest, blue t-shirt, baggy cargo pants

Omega-Brendan
September 11th, 2003, 10:22 PM
Name: Spark

Race: Pokemon

Description: Ordinary Pichu, but has a little buff of hair sticking out

Location: The woods just outside Celadon having fun with butterfrees and caterpies, but having trouble with Venomoths and Beedrills.

Omega-Brendan
September 11th, 2003, 10:26 PM
"Pichu pi!" Spark jumped as high as he can, hoping that the automatic door censors can find him.

Ali looked out the window, as he pressed a button on a remote, the automatic doors slid open.

"Pichu pi!" Spark juped up onto Ali, looking at the sketch

Fallen Angel
September 12th, 2003, 01:40 PM
Anna took out some coloring stuff and started to color the two Raichu. She started coloring the eyes of one, sky blue, her Raichu Sparkle, her first Pokemon. She smilied as she looked at her picture and she continued it.

Raichu_tamer
September 12th, 2003, 02:43 PM
“So… You’re the new voice over, right?” Ali asked Sparks, putting his pencil onto the desk. Just then, Julia ran into the large room. “Look at the little cutey!!!” She said, happily picking up Sparks.

Omega-Brendan
September 12th, 2003, 08:18 PM
"Pichu P!" Spark nodded, He walked over to anna, but he waddlrd the waty there... we dropped down, with his face facing the floor, crying.

"Pichu!"

Fallen Angel
September 13th, 2003, 08:26 AM
Anna looked down to Spark, and her eyes turned red and she said,"Pichu? Pichu pi?". Ali looked at her and asked,"What in the world did you just say?"
"I asked him what was wrong," Anna smiled, her eyes turning back to their sky blue color.

Raichu_tamer
September 13th, 2003, 09:38 AM
Ah yes, the Mewtwo thing… Forgot all about it… Ali thought to himself. He looked over the desk to Andrew. “Hey, what do you think of this?” He asked him, pointing down to his paper. Julia looked over to Andrew and began to blush. wow, he’s pretty cute… Too old for me though she thought, giggling out loud. “What’s so funny?” Ali asked her, “I wouldn’t think it’s that bad…” He said, thinking she was giggling at the drawing.

Omega-Brendan
September 14th, 2003, 03:04 AM
"Pichu Pi..." PIchu replied, meaning I'm Okay

Pichu jumped onto picture, thinking it was his mum, he licked it.

"No!" Ali shouted, the colored raichu had a white spot that blended with the orange fur coat,

"Cool, Soft shading!"Ali shouted. He hugged the little Pichu, squeezing it as Pichu slipped out like soap and dropped onto Julia's shoulder.

Raichu_tamer
September 14th, 2003, 07:51 AM
“Akk!! What are you doing!? Trying to kill the poor thing!?” Julez yelled angrily at Ali. “Uh…sure…” He replied, rolling his eyes. “C’mon, let’s go to the recording studio where you can meet the other two Pichus!” Julia walked out of the room and to the recording studio where the other two pichu were happily watching the next episode of Pichu bros. With no sound. The two laughed wildly, seeing a Pikachu fall into a dumpster. Julia bent down so that Spark was able to jump off her shoulder without hurting himself. “Pichu pi!” The two other Pichu’s yelled, running towards Spark.

innocent_fox
September 14th, 2003, 10:13 AM
geez im always late for work fox tought to himself as he walked down the street to the pnnn building o well at least i dont have my own show.... i dont think i could handle that. he opened the door to the pichu brothers studio "hey everybody sorry im late."

Omega-Brendan
September 15th, 2003, 02:59 AM
Spark peered over, then a Houndour flipped a Pikachu over flying and then it landed in a pool of ice cream.

"PIchu PI!!!!" Spark laughed falling on his back, Spark who wasn't really mature, thought the pool of ice cream was really ice cream and liked the screen, it coughed a few times then started to laugh husterically again

Fallen Angel
September 15th, 2003, 03:07 AM
Anna smiled at the Pichu and took a pokeball off her belt and out came her Raichu.
"Raichu? Chu?", Sparkle asked the Pichu. 'Um.... what's so funny?"
Anna's eyes went red and she looked to her Raichu and said,"Raichu..... Rai Rai.... chu!" "He's a Pichu..... thinks everything is funny, but you where the same remeber!" Anna looked to Spark and said,"Pichu! Pi chu chu pi!" "Can you stand still I would like to sketch you out, I need some practice on Pichues"

Omega-Brendan
September 16th, 2003, 12:52 AM
Spark looked over, then it shouted out "Lemme have a cuter pose for you!" It jumped ontop of Sparkles head, leaning down, as Sparkle smiled to make the pic have a better structure.

Spark wobbled a bit while standing, nearly slidded off while sitting, so it decided to lay flat on Sparkles head.

Sparkle sighed.

Raichu_tamer
September 16th, 2003, 04:31 PM
“aww, that’s pretty cute…” Ali said, looking over Anna’s shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her waste from behind her, “reminds me of when we were in the academy, princess was sooo cute when she was that small…”

innocent_fox
September 17th, 2003, 06:51 PM
"ya it is!"said fox and everyone jumped"obviously you didnt notice me walk in"then he took out his sketch book and started to draw ali. I wonder why Im drawing him fox said to himself