PDA

View Full Version : the best eevee evolution

firedude750
June 8th, 2008, 09:35 AM
sorry if there's already a thread about this, but which eevee evolution is your favorite?
mines jolteon, cuz its strong with good speed

Sora_8920
June 8th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Mm, a tie between Vaporeon and Jolteon... Hands down, since I'm more for offensive, I'll choose Jolteon... Just never Flareon in Competitive Battling... it's movepool sucks and it's outclassed by pretty much every other fire type. :P

Da Man
June 8th, 2008, 09:42 AM
For looks its Flareon, for Power its Espeon, for overall use.........dunno :P.
I prefer all of them just to play it safe.

Tamaki
June 8th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Hm, I actually like Leafeon :3 I like grass types and it's so cute~

June 8th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Vaporeon easily. Jolteon is fast, but very fragile. Priority moves waste it. Flareon is just :/ Espeon is fragile to too many regular attacks, though it's 130 base SpA is very nice, Zam or Gar do that much better. Umbreon is just a tank, not as good as Vaporeon. Leafeon and Glaceon :/

Drakorn
June 8th, 2008, 10:29 AM
My favourite Eeveelution pokemon is Vaporeon, I always liked it from the start.

the_gurpster
June 8th, 2008, 10:41 AM
ESPEON ALLL THE WAY!!!!! WOOT!!!!

but serouisly it is awesome umbreon is close but i like it because wen i battle it annoys them cause i am always using morning sun

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 8th, 2008, 10:57 AM
my favorite Eevee is Umbreon because of it having high sp. def and defense

:t354:TG

Kayke™
June 8th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Umbreon, no doubt. One of my favorite shinies, favorite double wall, favorite annoyer...

Vaporeon is second, but by a landslide. xD

Fiery Dash
June 8th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Mm, a tie between Vaporeon and Jolteon... Hands down, since I'm more for offensive, I'll choose Jolteon... Just never Flareon in Competitive Battling... it's movepool sucks and it's outclassed by pretty much every other fire type. :P
Does that mean Flareon is the worse Eeveelution of all?

June 8th, 2008, 11:16 AM

By far...Flareon sucks >.>

jaggy101
June 8th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Leafeon All the way that was the first evolution of my eevee From the Pearl game

King Eevee
June 8th, 2008, 11:48 AM
My personal favorite is Eevee as is.

Sora_8920
June 8th, 2008, 12:41 PM

^ What King Tyranitar said. I'm not going to spend my time elaborating, either. But yes, it is.

Forci Stikane
June 8th, 2008, 12:56 PM
By far, my choice definitely has to be Espeon.

Fiery Dash
June 9th, 2008, 01:51 AM
By far...Flareon sucks >.>

^ What King Tyranitar said. I'm not going to spend my time elaborating, either. But yes, it is.
Thanks for answering my question.
---------------------------------------
I wish there were Ground-type and Flying-type eeveelutions...

zaussome
June 9th, 2008, 08:17 AM
I know it's Umbreon but my favourite is still Leafeon.

super onii chan
June 9th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Umbreon is a beast on my team. plus when i battle someone they always say my umbreon is annoying ^^ so for me its Umbreon

Dark Banette
June 9th, 2008, 09:55 AM
I like Umbreon the best. That was my first good Pokemon on Crystal. Seriously, I wasn't that good at that game. =P
---
I think Flareon could be a good Pokemon if you trained it well with EV's or IV's. And if you gave it some good TM's I think it would be a killer.

Luck
June 9th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Vaporeon was always the best to me, with its good movepool and stats.
jolteon is really fast but doesn't seem to have as much special attack or HP as vaporeon.
Flareon has a terrible movepool and more attack than special attack, so it was worthless before D/P/P.
Umbreon has great defense/sp. defense stats, but thats all it has.
Espeon has the best sp. attack of all eeveelutions, but it has low defense and can get slaughtered by a bug move.
glaceon just doesn't seem to be my type because its new and one of the few ice types.
Leafeon has a lot of attack, but it seems like thats all it has.
and that is why i think vaporeon is the best of all others.

Yoshiko75
June 9th, 2008, 12:43 PM
My favorite Pokémon of all time is Umbreon, so of course I'll have to say Umbreon is my favorite Eevee evolution. It has a really cool appearance, and I love its stats.

Archeopterix
June 9th, 2008, 02:25 PM
The thread title is kind of misleading; the poll is for your 'favourite' Eevee evolution. There is a difference between favourite and best, but even the latter is subjective. I'm going to have to say Umbreon is my favourite though. The 4th generation evolutions are cool too. Flareon would be one of my favourites, but regretably, it has no moves to match it's high attack. Gamefreak could have atleast had the sense to give it Flare Blitz. I don't know what they were thinking... it's got plenty of potential with such a high attack... it's horrible movepool impedes it from achieving a higher status.

Saud-Blaziken
June 9th, 2008, 02:26 PM
I always liked Flareon for no reason he looked cool to me and Jolteon too.

Cruelty And The Beast
June 9th, 2008, 02:40 PM
I like Espeon - unfortunately the learnset is rather dull.
Umbreon's pretty sturdy, I like using the two of them.

Shiroi Alucard
June 9th, 2008, 02:46 PM
1st. Umbreon
2nd. Espeon
3rd. Glaceon
That In Order From Favorite to Least Favorite.

June 9th, 2008, 03:14 PM

I'll elaborate for you =]

Flareon has so much potential with it's Base 130 Attack. Sounds pretty beastly, right? On par with Salamence and Tyranitar (though slightly less) But oh noes! It's only usable physical fire attack is Fire Fang, which has 65 Base Power! Flare Blitz would've made Flareon so much more better. It would've went from UU STRAIGHT to BL.

Sora_8920
June 9th, 2008, 03:59 PM
I'll elaborate for you =]

Flareon has so much potential with it's Base 130 Attack. Sounds pretty beastly, right? On par with Salamence and Tyranitar (though slightly less) But oh noes! It's only usable physical fire attack is Fire Fang, which has 65 Base Power! Flare Blitz would've made Flareon so much more better. It would've went from UU STRAIGHT to BL.

For some reason, I thought it was NU... But Smogon says it's UU. :P

BattleBeastEXP
June 9th, 2008, 04:08 PM
You know who it is, it's definitely got to be Flareon! Hot personality, not so great competitively, but cool all around!

Goldie
June 9th, 2008, 04:33 PM
It's Jolteon, because it's an electric type, and electric Pokemon are the best. Flareon is the worst because it's a fire type, and fire Pokemon are the worst.

ClassicRockFan
June 9th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Yeah, this should go in Pokemon general

-Moved-

.Eevee-Chan
June 9th, 2008, 05:38 PM
All of them are awsome,but i have to say Glaceon.

June 9th, 2008, 05:40 PM
For some reason, I thought it was NU... But Smogon says it's UU. :P

They removed the NU tier. It probably would be NU if it still existed. :) Smogon listed Gyarados UU in Gen 2 xD

SakuraChan
June 9th, 2008, 05:59 PM
I rather like Eevee the most.
Although its called the "favorite eevee evolution" i'm with Espeon all the way <3

Mattysaurus
June 9th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Umbreon is so awesome. Its my favorite because its a wall and can learn many good moves like Psychic and Crunch and Morning Sun. But if its used on the someone else's team than it could be really annoying.

.Bastion
June 9th, 2008, 07:30 PM
The thread title is kind of misleading; the poll is for your 'favourite' Eevee evolution. There is a difference between favourite and best, but even the latter is subjective. I'm going to have to say Umbreon is my favourite though. The 4th generation evolutions are cool too. Flareon would be one of my favourites, but regretably, it has no moves to match it's high attack. Gamefreak could have atleast had the sense to give it Flare Blitz. I don't know what they were thinking... it's got plenty of potential with such a high attack... it's horrible movepool impedes it from achieving a higher status.

Yeah I was just about to say that.

In terms of battle, I think Vapeoreon is the best with Jolteon in a close second. Umbreon's up there as well. I've heard he's taken a beating with the generation shift though.

As for my personal favorite, it's gotta be Espeon. Jolteon and Vaporeon tie for a close second.

vano-m
June 9th, 2008, 09:43 PM
1 Glaceon
2 Jolteon
3 Flareon
4 Umbreon
5 Vaporeon
6 Leafeon
7 Espeon

But amyway they are all cute and cool!

Electric
June 9th, 2008, 10:59 PM
Im gonna go with espeon cause' its super pwnzer

The_G'
June 9th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Umbreon Cause of its good design. As for the best I dunno, I dont look into the stats of a pokemon.

Meeth
June 10th, 2008, 12:50 AM
Mines jolteon, its quick and has very nice sp atk, which suits it coz it uses electric attacks. Leafeon a nd Espeon are the next best after jolteon in my opinion

Excellent
June 10th, 2008, 01:16 AM
i voted jolteon because he's the fastest eevee.

ARCANINERULES
June 10th, 2008, 04:41 AM
WOTS WRONG WITH FLAREON? I THINK ITS MINT

Glaceon_
June 10th, 2008, 05:08 AM
It depends. Competitively, Jolteon and Vaporeon are more widely used; Vaporeon has amazing HP, and a great Sp. Attack, while Jolteon is faster, with high Sp. Attack. Really, it all stands to interpretation of how people use them. Leafeon could be brilliant, if it had a wider range of physical attacks that are its type, (Leaf Blade is good, and all, but its pretty predictable, and Razor Leaf is just a pain, with its 95% accuracy (likable to Flareon's only physical Fire type move; Fire Fang)) and oh; look at that. Leaf Guard is great, too. Just make sure you take out any Fire types before doing that tactic; Leafeon will fall quickly, if they're still around.

I'd actually say Umbreon is pretty good, as well, since it has great defences. Can't go wrong with a bit of defensive play, right?

I'll stick to Glaceon, though; she's a personal favourite of the Eeveelutions, for me, and she's got pretty good Defense and Sp. Attack. If you get a hailstorm going, Snow Cloak can be your biggest ally, as well.

If you can handle Flareon, it can be good, as well, but its a little weak, with the lack of same-type moves and the low defense/HP.

Really, its all up to opinion and preference. But you get a good idea from asking, so it never hurts. XD

MUSION
June 10th, 2008, 02:11 PM
As an electric-type lover, my favourite has always been Jolteon.

Anty
June 10th, 2008, 02:44 PM
I've always loved Umbreon and I still do! Next one will probably be Leafeon. I also love Grass types.

wobbuffet1224
June 10th, 2008, 07:06 PM
all in all most of the have their uses minus flareon. But i have to say i got the most use out of umbreon. that is by itself, but jolteon is surley the best sweeper. Glaceon has it's major uses in the hail (although it is totally outclassed by Froslass). Leafon you know at first glance it doesnt look like much but i have seen nice sets for it. espeon even though i can't say from experience espeon is probly best used in BP chains.

Ace King
November 30th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Uhh Umbreon! Why? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

4th Gen Matt
November 30th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Jolteon can hit them fast. 130 Base Speed is beastly.

Catsupper
November 30th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Umbreon is the best evee evolution eVER!

Espeon is second

Aurafire
November 30th, 2008, 01:51 PM
I think they are all pretty cool, but Jolteon will always be my favorite. Unless they come up with something epicly ridiculous for the 5th generation. =P

Kaori
November 30th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Definitely Umbreon! Let's show those Glaceon's who's boss!! UMBREON IS!

Aegis
November 30th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Uhh Umbreon! Why? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

This thread hasn't been posted in since June, it's far over the one month limit for reviving threads. x_x

-Closed-