PDA

View Full Version : Loveliest Pokemon?

KKN
June 8th, 2008, 03:33 PM
What Pokemon do you think is the loveliest in the list above? Select your choice and, optionally, post why. (Your choice for a "lovliest Pokemon" may not be on the list. This is just a list of Pokemon that I narrowed down as the lovliest. This is just my opinion.)

.Eevee-Chan
June 8th, 2008, 03:44 PM
I chose alot...

But the prettiest would be Milotic,elegant and cunning,also strong.

KKN
June 8th, 2008, 03:51 PM
I agree with you there. However, I'm wanting to narrow it down to the top five.

Eternal Nightmare
June 8th, 2008, 05:01 PM
From you list I would said Ninetail, Articuna, Dragonair, Gardevior, Milotic, and Cressalia. I also believe that most Ice types tend to be the loveliest, such as Articuno, and I strongly think from your list Glaceon should be up there instead of Leafeon.

Obito.
June 8th, 2008, 05:06 PM
pikachu! hes so cute i love pikachu!

King Eevee
June 8th, 2008, 05:08 PM
Gardevoir.
Hands down.
Not only because she is drop dead gorgeous, but also because of her kind, gentle, selfless, helpful nature. The pokedex says she go to such lengths as to even sacrifice her own life for the sake of protecting her trainer. Such selflessness and kind behavior makes her beautiful in personality as well as appearance.

Young Stunna'
June 8th, 2008, 05:19 PM
I say Dragonair because if its beautiful elegance and grace as it flies threw the sky. Probably one of the most beautiful sights ever seen on a TV screen.

June 8th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Altaria is the most lovely. But Gardevoir and Blissey are both interested and charming in their own ways.

Reniko_Seika
June 8th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Gardevoir, no doubts. Every word said by King Eevee I agree with.

shiraume
June 8th, 2008, 09:17 PM
I'd have to say Gardevoir. Even it's name sounds beautiful. And although it's not on the list, I think Absol is lovely.

Nicku
June 8th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Chatot : D
Err, I like a lot of these Pokemon, but I'll say Ho-oh because it's one of my favourite Pokemon.

Edit: Haha XD Nobody has voted for Pikachu yet ..

vano-m
June 9th, 2008, 01:57 AM
Vulpix, Jiglipuff, Glaceon...

Idiot!
June 9th, 2008, 02:05 AM
Latias. She's lovely in many different forms.

ErickaVolt
June 9th, 2008, 02:13 AM
For me is Latias. Since Latias is not in the poll, then I'll stick with Gardevoir only. Because she's powerful and cute. In Emerald, she's my only Pokemon that wins 16 Beauty Medals in the contest. Latias is second with only 14.

Raiph
June 9th, 2008, 02:31 AM
I picked suicune because it's so elegant and beautiful as it moves on water.

Aden
June 9th, 2008, 03:47 AM
In my opinion it would be Clefairy, but if I had to pick from that long list, It'd be Blissey.

Raiph
June 9th, 2008, 03:57 AM
Hmm i'd pick riolu if it was on the list but it wasn't >.<

Azonic
June 9th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Some of the Pokemon that had been listed in the poll really would fall under the "cute" category instead of "loveliest", as the word "loveliest" portrays an image of grace and classiness. I would pick Gardevoir because it does truly protray the image of elegance and beauty. It's long dress gives Gardevoir a beautiful gliding feeling. The hair structure is quite like high-class women in the real world, with their hair cut short and smooth. Green is also the softest color on the eyes, as well as the red chestpiece gives Gardevoir a nice flair.

Dark Banette
June 9th, 2008, 10:01 AM
I would say Lopunny, Milotic, and Cressilia.
The one I thought when I saw this thread was Luvdisc. It is shaped like a heart. Thus, lovely.

Jorah
June 9th, 2008, 12:30 PM
Wow, kind of a random list! What about Luvdisc? Haha. (Oh wait, didn't see that post up there XD) But I don't think it's cute at all. Hmm "lovely" isn't really a descriptive word I use, so it's kind of hard. I think probably Articuno.

Kimichi-sama
June 9th, 2008, 12:39 PM
I agree with most of the choices up there, but I would also include Lumineon.

Lady Missie
June 9th, 2008, 08:16 PM
I picked Ninetails. It was hard to choose since I have a thing for lovely pokemon to begin with. There's just something about those flowing tails and the fact pulling on one can curse you for thousands of years. That is the myth right?

.Bastion
June 9th, 2008, 09:47 PM
I picked Ninetales and Milotic.

But to narrow the list to the top 5, I'd say:

Ninetales, Milotic, Gardevoir, Cresselia, and Suicune. Not in any particular order.

Charz
June 9th, 2008, 11:30 PM
My vote's going to Ninetales. Lady Missie stated what my reasons would be, and an elegantly cheesy nickname like 'Alessandra' looks staggeringly good on my Ninetales. Also, the Ninetales curse lasts for 1000 years. I find numbers that are a multiple of 5 elegant.

BeachBoy
June 10th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Loveliest Pokémon
Oh so beautiful. ♥

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/2/27/350.png

Aforementioned, a good amount of this poll deals with cute Pokémon. In my opinion, loveliest is inspiring love, affection, or beauty. When I first saw the topic, two Pokémon came to mind: Suicune & Milotic. After thinking about it for awhile, I believe Milotic is the loveliest Pokémon. Milotic takes my slot for falling under all three criteria. ;D

Inspiring
→ It's journey from it's rare "ugly duckling" is a lovely tale of becoming such a beautiful sea serpent really is inspiring and fits this category well. :D

Affection
→ Trainers have to show some sort of affection to Milotic for beauty contests. Also, Milotic are also believed to be somewhat based off of the sirens, whom attached men, luring them in.

Beauty
→ There is no question Milotic is the most beautiful Pokémon, looks at the Pearl Pokédex, it backs me up on this one. ;D Pokédex: "It is the world's most beautiful Pokémon. There are many works of art featuring Milotic."

So, yeah, to me, Milotic clearly is the loveliest Pokémon. :D

Tsuin
June 10th, 2008, 08:06 PM
My two favorite types, water and ice, are incidentially the most beautiful types as well. Of the pokemon on this list, I think that Articuno is the most lovely, followed by Suicune. I chose Articuno because it's got a misty elegance to it, and because its cry sounds like a mellow song.