Help evolving a slowpoke
Pineco
Gligar
Glalie
Deoxys

And of course Shaymin and Arceus, but i have to wait for those

I have any basic, breedable pokemon other than the ones listed

465/493

Id really like these today or tomarrow so because friday morning im going on a fishing trip a LONG ways away from any wifi or computers (middle of no-where in cannada)

Gulpin
June 9th, 2008, 03:05 PM
I have:
Shiny Pineco
Gligar
Shuckle (not sure)
Smeargle
Hitmontop (need to evolve tyrogue)
Shiny Shroomish
Shiny Spinda

Any shinys?

Luap25
June 9th, 2008, 03:06 PM
I have a wailmer. Could i have a chikorita for it?

Shem
June 9th, 2008, 03:06 PM
i dont really want shinies.

Gulpin
June 9th, 2008, 03:08 PM
ok. I can still trade you the others. what do you have?

Luap25
June 9th, 2008, 03:09 PM
like i said before, i have a wailmer, so could i have a chikorita for it?

Shem
June 9th, 2008, 03:11 PM
yeh ill breed the chikorita

Luap25
June 9th, 2008, 03:14 PM
ok pm when you're ready to trade

i've only got about 10 minutes, so tell me if you're ready to trade

Kit-Tsukasa
June 9th, 2008, 06:38 PM
I can clone a slowking for you if you don't mind? I can also get the rest via breeding/cloning if that's okay with you.

However, do you have any shinies to offer. I'm willing to do like 6 normal pokemon for one shiny?

Shem
June 9th, 2008, 07:53 PM
i do have shinies but i really dont want to trade them, do you have anything missing from your national dex that you want that isn't on my list. Yeah im fine with cloning

Luap25
June 10th, 2008, 04:31 PM
thanks for the chikorita!

BloodyRose
June 10th, 2008, 05:36 PM
I have a Surskit and a Smeargle
Do You want to trade your Cyndaquil & Totodile for them?

Kit-Tsukasa
June 10th, 2008, 06:46 PM
i do have shinies but i really dont want to trade them, do you have anything missing from your national dex that you want that isn't on my list. Yeah im fine with cloning

no, sorry my dex is complete 493/493 :)

Shem
June 11th, 2008, 04:34 PM
I have a Surskit and a Smeargle
Do You want to trade your Cyndaquil & Totodile for them?

thanks for the smeargle and hitmontop!!!

BloodyRose
June 11th, 2008, 04:39 PM
thanks for the smeargle and hitmontop!!!
thanks for the Cyndaquil and Totodile

lugiapkm611
June 11th, 2008, 06:00 PM
I have a sunkern if you would go for that and its not shiny

BloodyRose
June 13th, 2008, 07:42 PM
thanks for chikorita and kingdra ^o^

.emerald
June 13th, 2008, 07:59 PM
So im really close to finishing the national dex, 72 pokemon left

I need...
Magmar
A slopoke to eveolve to slowking then help evolving it
Pineco
Gligar
Shuckle
Houndour
Stantler

And of course Shaymin and Arceus, but i have to wait for those

I have any basic, breedable pokemon other than the ones listed

458/493

hey! those are all in the safari zone of hoenn!(i have all those!)
i need a kingdra, shaymin & arceus too...

Shem
June 13th, 2008, 08:01 PM
hey! those are all in the safari zone of hoenn!(i have all those!)
i need a kingdra, shaymin & arceus too...

CAn you get me them, like i said i can breed anything not on there.

Shem
June 13th, 2008, 08:03 PM
YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND, BABY, RIGHT ROUND LIKE A RECORD SPIN RIGHT AROUND-ROUND
YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND, BABY, RIGHT ROUND LIKE A RECORD SPIN RIGHT AROUND-ROUND

thats spam and extremely disgusting. You bait' to that site?

.emerald
June 13th, 2008, 08:03 PM

he's desperate... post dont even count....(noOB....)

Shem
June 13th, 2008, 08:06 PM
lol you call pokemon gay as you sing the meatspin song...whatever im not gunna fight with you, you have the maturaty level of a nine year old.

zaussome
June 13th, 2008, 08:06 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

.emerald
June 13th, 2008, 08:09 PM
lol you call pokemon gay as you sing the meatspin song...whatever im not gunna fight with you, you have the maturaty level of a nine year old.

yeah! he's been spamming in other threads!!, reporet him to a mob!!

Shem
June 13th, 2008, 08:10 PM
I can clone my Shaymin should you choose. PM if interested.

no thank you, theres no legit shaymin i know of except e4 glitch, wich is easily substituted for a hack and i wanna fill the pokedex legitly, thanks for the offer though.

yeah! he's been spamming in other threads!!, reporet him to a mob!!

already did dont worry about it, hes an idiot

so, we gunna trade or what?

kylescorpion
June 13th, 2008, 08:15 PM
I have a magmar and shuckle trade those 2 for .. a togetic (female plz) if u have it and seviper again if u have it

Shem
June 13th, 2008, 08:19 PM
I have a magmar and shuckle trade those 2 for .. a togetic (female plz) if u have it and seviper again if u have it

I can breed you seviper, i cant breed a togetic but would you settle for a female togepi?

kylescorpion
June 13th, 2008, 08:23 PM
well.. i was wanting to have one so i could breed to get the impish nature but yes that's fine

name: Kyle Fc : 2878 6375 0607

Shem
June 13th, 2008, 08:26 PM
well.. i was wanting to have one so i could breed to get the impish nature but yes that's fine

name: Kyle Fc : 2878 6375 0607

How long will you be on? Ill pm when theyre done.

kylescorpion
June 13th, 2008, 08:29 PM
im on for another 2 hrs or so :D and good luck on filling ur dex glad i could help

Shem
June 13th, 2008, 08:31 PM
im on for another 2 hrs or so :D and good luck on filling ur dex glad i could help

I have saphire version so your okay with me just catching seviper right?

kylescorpion
June 13th, 2008, 08:33 PM
yeh it's fine i just want it for my dex cause for some unknown reason i can't find my older versions lol =/

Shem
June 13th, 2008, 08:51 PM
im gunna go, ill have them tomarrow morning.

Rakkas
June 13th, 2008, 10:00 PM
any o peoples pokemon tat are not being used just pm you friend code

VFlea
June 14th, 2008, 04:34 AM
I've got Houndour, Stantler and Slowpoke.
I'd like an Elekid with Electrizer and a Cyndaquil. (Yes I'll give you 2 pokémons for the Elekid with the Electrizer)

Also, would you mind helping me evolving some of mine pokemons that evolve just by trade?=D

Shem
June 16th, 2008, 09:33 AM
I've got Houndour, Stantler and Slowpoke.
I'd like an Elekid with Electrizer and a Cyndaquil. (Yes I'll give you 2 pokémons for the Elekid with the Electrizer)

Also, would you mind helping me evolving some of mine pokemons that evolve just by trade?=D

I can get the elekid with electrilizer and the cyndiquil

Yeah ill help you

VFlea
June 16th, 2008, 12:01 PM
I can get the elekid with electrilizer and the cyndiquil

Yeah ill help you

Hm, I've got the Elekid and the Cyndaquil, can be a Magby with the Magmatizer and a Tangela?._.

Shem
June 16th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Hm, I've got the Elekid and the Cyndaquil, can be a Magby with the Magmatizer and a Tangela?._.

I dont have leaf green so i cant get magby or magmarizer but i can get tangela

ill have it in about 10 min

VFlea
June 16th, 2008, 12:53 PM
I dont have leaf green so i cant get magby or magmarizer but i can get tangela

ill have it in about 10 min
Well, ok :) Just the Tangela will be all right, I'll wait you at wi-fi

Shem
June 16th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Well, ok :) Just the Tangela will be all right, I'll wait you at wi-fi

Its taking longer then i thought for the egg to come