PDA

View Full Version : Help! Need a Pokemon for Sinnohdex

JNottle
June 11th, 2008, 09:31 PM
I only have to see an Azelf before I get the National Pokedex.

But I don't wanna go and see Azelf yet, because at the moment, I can't catch it, it's being annoying, but if someone could temp trade me an Azelf so I could get the data on it I would be grealy appreciative.

Horizon
June 12th, 2008, 01:45 AM
This belongs in the Wireless trade corner

*moves*

Jabunks
June 12th, 2008, 08:04 AM
It's best to catch it. I'll give ya some tips. First, use a dusk ball. Second, false swipe ig great for catching pokemon. third, it could take a while, but i ussually try and catch every ledgendary, took me about 3 tries without false swipe

I only have to see an Azelf before I get the National Pokedex.

But I don't wanna go and see Azelf yet, because at the moment, I can't catch it, it's being annoying, but if someone could temp trade me an Azelf so I could get the data on it I would be grealy appreciative.

AceTrainerNicole
June 12th, 2008, 08:07 AM
Use Timer Balls. That's what I use for Legendaries when i'm out of Masterballs and if you wait long enough they're just as good.

Mr. Pokemon
June 12th, 2008, 11:43 AM
I'd catch it - it's much easier and I doubt people would risk their Azelf. To get it, I just paralyzed it with Luxray's Thunder Fang and caught it with an Ultra Ball (or something like that). You'll have to catch it eventually.

Jabunks
June 12th, 2008, 11:47 AM
and i think you have to catch it BEFORE the elite four, form what I've heard. If you cant get it, cause you didnt know and all... PM me