PDA

View Full Version : New pokemon a and b

Mitchman
June 13th, 2008, 07:36 AM
Ok we all know about nintendo revealing 2 cirlces with a question mark coding them as new pokemon a and b. well we know about a:
http://pokemon-safari.com/sitio/noticias//data/upimages/shaymin_skyform_moviesite.jpg
But what exactly is this so called new pokemon b? A new form. A new evolution. A completely new pokemon? I need ideas to pump my brain.

carter756978
June 13th, 2008, 07:40 AM
wont b be the new girantina origin form? i have also seen mentioned a new regigigas form.

Mitchman
June 13th, 2008, 07:51 AM
First the info about origin form came months before this and second regigigas is staying regigigas

AJ™
June 13th, 2008, 08:02 AM
First the info about origin form came months before this and second regigigas is staying regigigas

Nuh uh
Regigigas will have a sky form i say!

iLike2EatPiez
June 13th, 2008, 09:18 AM
I think it's most likely Regigigas's apparent new form. Giratina's Origin Form was released already, Shaymin's Sky Form is out... Or, it could be Arceus. Nintendo hasn't officially released it yet, you know... :paranoid:

El Gofre
June 13th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Regigigas has been confirmed as having a new form iirc. It's most definately it. As said the origin form was confirmed wayyy back.

Glaceon_
June 13th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Or, it could be Arceus. Nintendo hasn't officially released it yet, you know... :paranoid:

I doubt its Arceus, because for one, Arceus is a known Pokemon, and in the example of Shaymin's Sky Forme, it will very likely be:

a: A new form for some other Legendary;
b: An evolution of some random Pokemon; (Raichirisu, anyone? We know it'll happen; that damn Squirrel XD)
c: A new Pokemon. The three options darkcookie mentioned. However, the latter two, I highly doubt will be it.

My thoughts sit with a new Legendary form, since that's what seems to keep happening, with Pokemon, lately.

Mitchman
June 14th, 2008, 01:29 AM
Wait regimoss has a new form. if its true you would think nintendo would have shown it off by now right? Also raichirisu? How did you get that. Oh I see pachirisu is a clone I forgot XD. Why the hat though? Anyweh if it is regimoss I would think nintendo would revealed it by now seeing as well that the platinum site is up. Oh well time will tell.
Edit: How the blooy hell gates can regimoss have a frikin new form if we saw that in platinum he is a regular old regimoss.

Cassino
June 14th, 2008, 03:14 AM
Ok we all know about nintendo revealing 2 cirlces with a question mark coding them as new pokemon a and b.
No we don't, explain please.

Azonic
June 14th, 2008, 03:47 AM
I'd have to copy and paste your username, which I would be too lazy to do. xD;
I believe he is talking about the sprite in which a black ring and a white ring surround a white question mark enclosed in a black dot, supposedly to stand for a Pokemon with no sprite or is unknown.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/3899/glitchpokemonmq4.png

What the hell is a Regimoss? R-E-G-I-G-I-G-A-S.

Mitchman
June 14th, 2008, 04:23 AM
No not that. Look a while back I think in may or march mabye even april(and dont even go down april first joke cause Ill flame)products where released and and 2 pokemon were under a question mark and code named new pokemon a and new pokemon b. Thats all the info and one is apparently shaymin. The other is ????

Cassino
June 14th, 2008, 04:33 AM
Ehh I have no idea then...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 14th, 2008, 04:38 AM
I dont see the point of having a new Regi form, there are like 3 other regi's already.

:t354:TG

Mitchman
June 14th, 2008, 04:47 AM
Exactly so what do you think it could be.