PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favourite minor character?

Saltare.
June 14th, 2008, 06:40 AM
Who is your favourite minor character in the games/anime/magna?

Mine would have to be Wally and Brendan

-Chewy-
June 14th, 2008, 06:57 AM
My fave has to be Oak and Gary they are brill

Yoshiko75
June 14th, 2008, 07:00 AM
I think Lance is really cool. I wish he would appear more often.

kpaul_nyc
June 14th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Lance was really cool in the G/S/C games. That whole Lake of Rage incident was really fun.

Cassino
June 14th, 2008, 07:12 AM
Mine would be Daisy Oak. I think she should appear in the anime since she is Gary's sister after all... o.O

Tasteful Loathing
June 14th, 2008, 07:16 AM
Yeah, my favourites are Wally and Brendan as well. c:
Steven, too.

Jebel35
June 14th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Would be wicked if they actually brought Richie into the series a lot more. But he only seems to make special "guest" appearances in movies and such.

Saltare.
June 14th, 2008, 02:03 PM
I know seriously, Wallace from the E4 in Hoenn shows up, so does May.

Minor Characters should appear in anime than just in the games, it seems like raceisum against minor characters. I also don't think Ash should be in the next series (if there is another one) he has been with pokemon since 1994.

So, Ash has been with pokemon for 14 years today

Jebel35
June 14th, 2008, 09:44 PM
I know seriously, Wallace from the E4 in Hoenn shows up, so does May.

Minor Characters should appear in anime than just in the games, it seems like raceisum against minor characters. I also don't think Ash should be in the next series (if there is another one) he has been with pokemon since 1994.

So, Ash has been with pokemon for 14 years today

I disagree, taking Ash out of the series would ruin Pokemon for at least two generations of kids/teenagers who have practically grown up with him. Keep Ash as the protagonist for as long as the Pokemon series exists, I say.

Saltare.
June 15th, 2008, 06:57 AM
I disagree, taking Ash out of the series would ruin Pokemon for at least two generations of kids/teenagers who have practically grown up with him. Keep Ash as the protagonist for as long as the Pokemon series exists, I say.

well yeah, but they did have one series without him. And I have grown up with him too. Me and my bro had an action figure :)

sirboulevard
June 15th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Ok mine are as follows:
Jimmy/Kenta, Brendan, Ritchie, and Lorelei.

Who is your favourite minor character in the games/anime/magna?

Mine would have to be Wally and Brendan
Has Wally even been in the anime? Brendan I can see being a huge protagonist. In his cameos in the movies he's depicted as top contender. All in favor of a spin off series with Brendan and Wally?

ChuBoy
June 16th, 2008, 09:38 AM
Lance is cool. It would be nice if they showed him more often.

Saltare.
June 16th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Ok mine are as follows:
Jimmy/Kenta, Brendan, Ritchie, and Lorelei.

Has Wally even been in the anime? Brendan I can see being a huge protagonist. In his cameos in the movies he's depicted as top contender. All in favor of a spin off series with Brendan and Wally?

No Wally hasn't, but Brendan has been in the beginings of 2 pokemon movies. I think Brendan and Wally should make an appearence like May does in Pokemon DP:Battle Dimension. Don't you?

Sydian
June 17th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Games: Mitsuru/Wally. He's totally pwnsome. I want to see him more often. <3

Anime: Shigeru/Gary. He never appears anymore. I miss him dearly. </3 And we need more CavalierShipping hints! ;D

Manga: Silver. I wish they'd hurry up and unpetrify him and the other four. >.>

Ageless Irony
June 17th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Wally x 10000000000000000000000000004 for all three :3

Im aware he wasn't in the anime.

Sydian
June 17th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Wally x 10000000000000000000000000004 for all three :3

Im aware he wasn't in the anime.

Joe posted! :o -gaspgasp-

He should be in the anime. He would be...awesome. And I could fangirl over him and stuff...if I'm not already busy doing that right now...

BeachBoy
June 17th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Would be wicked if they actually brought Richie into the series a lot more. But he only seems to make special "guest" appearances in movies and such.

I agree, Jebel. Ritchie to me always seemed to be that special factor. And the person who defeated Ash in the Pokémon League was pretty cool at least. He's sorta like the clone with nicknames to Ash. XD That's kinda how I always thought of him. So, I'd say he's my favourite minor character in the anime. Seriously, who doesn't like a guy that marks his Poké Balls with stars. >O Heh, yeah, back in the good ol' days. Ritchie was a great character. So, for the anime, Ritchie takes my vote.

Avey
June 17th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Yeah, I have to agree with BeachBoy and Jebel35. Ritchie was instantly my favourite character on the show because he was cool. There was nothing else to say. Everybody Ash lost to, Ash would challenge for a rematch and win, that didn't happen with the Ash and Ritchie match. Nope, Ritchie just destroyed Ash and that was that. I, too, saw him as a clone of Ash, to be honest with you. A slightly more mature clone, but a clone, nonetheless. They should definitely make more episodes featuring Ritchie, in my opinion.

Saltare.
June 17th, 2008, 04:27 PM
hopefully one day they will come to their senses and put our beloved minor characters in anime!

sgt pancreass
June 17th, 2008, 08:31 PM
i like james :)
he is smart funny & cool

kAwAIi DeSU pIKAcHU
June 17th, 2008, 08:35 PM
i liek lorlei she has nice melons :)

sgt pancreass
June 17th, 2008, 08:38 PM
that is not a very good thing to say

you should love her for her personality not her physical attributes
that is sexiest & mean

how will you ever date you cant respect women

kAwAIi DeSU pIKAcHU
June 17th, 2008, 08:39 PM
i like misty too she is h0t :)

i like to fantasize aboiut anime gurls shut up

Jorah
June 18th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Hmm, I don't know. All my favourite characters are main characters. Gary, I suppose, is now a minor character. So him. Drew was OK. I'd say Paul, but he's kind of a main character.

Anime: Shigeru/Gary. He never appears anymore. I miss him dearly. </3 And we need more CavalierShipping hints! ;D

He's appeared in 1 DP episode and he's going to appear in another

dude22072
June 18th, 2008, 02:27 PM
um....the perfesers...um...zoye

Dark Banette
June 18th, 2008, 03:00 PM
My favorites would be Cassidy and Butch. They were good rivals for Jesse and James, and now their only rivals are Team Galactic. It would be nice if they would show up more often.
In the D/P series I like Zoey the best. I believe she is Dawn's best rival, for Kenny reminds me of a five year old. ._.

Skaterzpenguin
June 18th, 2008, 08:10 PM
My fav. minor characters are Gary and Tyson!!!

Snivi
June 18th, 2008, 08:19 PM
If I had to choose probably Gary.

Saltare.
June 19th, 2008, 08:01 AM
My favorites would be Cassidy and Butch. They were good rivals for Jesse and James, and now their only rivals are Team Galactic. It would be nice if they would show up more often.
In the D/P series I like Zoey the best. I believe she is Dawn's best rival, for Kenny reminds me of a five year old. ._.

yeha, kenny reminds me of a five year old too. If you saw the first episode with Kenny, he was acting really immature:

Kenny: Oh look, Dee Dee's got herself a Pikachu. Dee Dee's all grown up,

That sounded really immature

sirboulevard
June 19th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Yeah, I have to agree with BeachBoy and Jebel35. Ritchie was instantly my favourite character on the show because he was cool. There was nothing else to say. Everybody Ash lost to, Ash would challenge for a rematch and win, that didn't happen with the Ash and Ritchie match. Nope, Ritchie just destroyed Ash and that was that. I, too, saw him as a clone of Ash, to be honest with you. A slightly more mature clone, but a clone, nonetheless. They should definitely make more episodes featuring Ritchie, in my opinion.

Well, Ritchie had several starring episodes in Chronicles (which Japan runs weekly as bonus episodes) so there are episodes with Ritchie out there. They've just delegated all the recurrings (and in Misty and Tracey's case, regulars) from Seasons 1 -5 to the those broadcasts. Since Chronicles was cancelled in the US, they probably got more episodes in Japan. Time go on YouTube and find some episodes in Japanese...

FoxyDawn555
June 20th, 2008, 04:19 AM
My vote goes for Lance, He is really cool, i wanna to see him again and again.

Michela92
June 20th, 2008, 06:19 AM
I really liked Lance I thought he was really cool.
It would be nice to see him a little more.

Twero
June 20th, 2008, 06:54 AM
Lance is cool. It would be nice if they showed him more often.

Yeah, I agree.
Lance, Ritch and the other should show up, the episode with they are more cool.
Someone remember the TJ? From the 7th episode?

Denzer
June 20th, 2008, 02:26 PM
I wish they would include the people from G/S/C more often because they look cool and have the Jotho starter which are really cool.

J-Rad
June 20th, 2008, 02:32 PM
They desperatly need more sidecharacters. Ash and co. are phailing too massivley...

Saltare.
June 20th, 2008, 02:40 PM
I wish they would include the people from G/S/C more often because they look cool and have the Jotho starter which are really cool.

yeah the Johto starters are cool. And the themes are way better

GKS
June 20th, 2008, 02:58 PM
I don't know if he is minor or not, but I would choose Tyson. He is pretty nice and won the hoenn league.

MikeSalZap
June 20th, 2008, 06:03 PM
heck Lance and Steven YEAH!!!!
Great the red Garados cool

Bellomence
June 21st, 2008, 05:06 AM
My favorite minor character is Drew. He is a great coordinator. He has a Roselia (a grass type: my favorite!). I would love to see Drew again in the near future (I hope...)

PikachuEX
June 21st, 2008, 11:59 AM
I'd like to see Tracey back. He hasn't appeared since Pokemon 4Ever and even then he only had like 3 minutes of screen time. I mean, come on. He draws Pokemon sketches instead on perving on girls 24/7.

Tk-mia
June 21st, 2008, 12:22 PM
i like paul, he's a jerk, but theres a little jerk in all of us i sayXD

irnstead
June 21st, 2008, 01:11 PM
mine is so lance he is a cool guy

i like him for his shiny garyados

I think paul is too mean i dont like him

Superjub
June 21st, 2008, 02:14 PM
If I recall correctly it said favourite anime/games/manga minor characters.

For game, Miror. B. He should definitely be in the anime or a handheld game. XD.
For anime, Ritchie or Lance. Ritchie for being another Ash with a Pikachu called Sparky. :3 Lance because hes that general cool character with a Shiny (If I remember correctly) Gyrados.

LoRd Of Ze BallS
June 21st, 2008, 08:35 PM
Prof. Oak or Lance. Lance should show up more often though

TheReignOverhead
June 22nd, 2008, 06:08 AM
Believe it or not, It'd either be Wally or Ritchie.

Jorah
June 28th, 2008, 01:53 PM
CN has just got round to the tag battle episodes again (in the UK) and I can't believe I forgot him: Conway! He was hilarious

sirboulevard
June 28th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Well, I finally saw the only Chronicles episode I missed: A Date with Delcatty, so I have to add 2 more Minor characters to my list...
Daisy (Misty's Sister): Because she's funny and takes the female stereotype and finds a way to make it a good counterbalance to Misty.
<Daisy: you clean the pool Tracey. Misty: Don't mind her she has no manners.>
Georgio: Because he's a Kanto trainer with only Hoenn pokemon and had the courage to ask out Misty (and she actually seemed to be a little interested even though she refused) without getting hurt. He'd make a great recurring who'd create a nice little subplot.

Saltare.
June 28th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Well, I finally saw the only Chronicles episode I missed: A Date with Delcatty, so I have to add 2 more Minor characters to my list...
Daisy (Misty's Sister): Because she's funny and takes the female stereotype and finds a way to make it a good counterbalance to Misty.
<Daisy: you clean the pool Tracey. Misty: Don't mind her she has no manners.>
Georgio: Because he's a Kanto trainer with only Hoenn pokemon and had the courage to ask out Misty (and she actually seemed to be a little interested even though she refused) without getting hurt. He'd make a great recurring who'd create a nice little subplot.

Yeah, i'd have to agree. Daisy sounds like ALOT of girls I know(and maybe some guys :0

KKN
June 28th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Santa Claus :D

I also like Duplica, and, if it wasn't for that danged Electabuzz song, Casey.

And I like David Demario's hair (I think that's his name).

t3hjolteon
June 29th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Other than Professors/Gym Leaders/Elite Four Members/Champions/Player Characters, I would have to say my favorite minor character is the Youngster from the original series that says, "Hey! I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!" That is easily my favorite line said by any character in the game.

mattrules18
July 11th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Ritchie is my favourite minor character. He's the flawless version of Ash.

Ruffresia
July 12th, 2008, 07:52 AM
Jimmy/Kenta is my favorite minor character. D: He should really make a cameo in the animé so Ash and co. can see him. Marina and Jackson/Vincent already were seen by Ash. Oh, by the way, is Misty a minor character now? :l