• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Theories on ending of Emerald Saga

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
Since there are already rumors goind around that the ending of the emerald saga will be released on july, I thought it would be appropriate for us to share what we think the ending would be like. These are the things I think would happen. From where the last pokemon wonderland stopped off
1. Archie will use the Kyogre he wished for to turn the tide. After that the dex holders will suceed in defeating it and recapturing jirachi.
2. Gold will wish for the revival of the other 5 dex holders
3. Archie will get jirachi again and make his third wish which will obviously give him power or he will wish to merge with jirachi and gain all its power.
4. It will be a nine on one battle and they will succeed in defeating Guile with all the combined ultimate attacks.
5. Finally to complete the emerald saga, emerald will challenge Tucker and Anabelle and the others will take the battle frontier challenge.

I believe that even after revival yellow won't wake up yet since being stoned only gave them a suspended animation state so I doubt she will wake up immediately. Also the ultimate attacks only has fire, grass, and water right? I think the dex holders will be revived first because otherwise the wristband gold hanged on silver's wrist would be useless. Lastly even with just the Kyogre and the virtual trainers it would be impossible for Guile to be able to hold off five of the dex holders without Jirachi's power.

Death_Machine

Metal Addict
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 7, 2013
It's pretty cool that more and more people are posting threads (other than the usual "where are the scans?") hmm... I think Emerald will beat the 7 Heads (nothing new here), but i really have no theory possible xD, I posted pretty much just so that the thread bumps up a little.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
It's pretty cool that more and more people are posting threads (other than the usual "where are the scans?") hmm... I think Emerald will beat the 7 Heads (nothing new here), but i really have no theory possible xD, I posted pretty much just so that the thread bumps up a little.

Thats kinda nice of you in a way... Anyway any opinion will do thats what forums are for. How about the theories I made. Do you agree with the theories I made?

lara lynx

hello
Years
I haven't actually seen any of the emerald saga, so I'm not sure where it ended really, but obviously the dex holders will be revived (otherwise I'll be very upset), so they must get hold of jirachi somehow

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2008
Wow wow wow wow. Careful with the spoilers, now. Most haven't read further than the last scanned, v26. I doubt this will get anywhere, with that said, y'know?

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2009
dont know what your talking about i think most od us finished 26 on the day it was put up. but if it is a spoiler . a tag should be put up

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
dont know what your talking about i think most od us finished 26 on the day it was put up. but if it is a spoiler . a tag should be put up

Oops I forgot I thought that since a lot of people who have already seen the FRLG I thought that many have been searching for the emerald saga. Anyway I only thought it appropriate since the summary is already available and the ending for the emerald saga is comming up. Also someone asked about emerald's hair and a lot of people has already chose him as a favorite character so I thought most of you guys know already.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
i think since Deoxys went off to Sinnoh at the end of Firered/Leafgreen saga, it will meet up with Dia, Pearl, and Berlitz and Red, Green, Blue, Gold, Silver, Crys, Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald will head up there to get deoxys

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
Years
This is my theory...

After Archie take off his mask, Sapphire, Ruby and Emerald (The third Generation Character) battle with Archie... And Archie make a wish, that's "Jirachi! Please relive Kyogre!". And a fake Kyogre come to Frontier. After that, Gold and Crystal arrived to Battle Frontier, met up with Sapphire and Ruby. They use their own power to defeat Archie. They finally stopped Archie and Jirachi is released. Emerald caught Jirachi successfully, and then Prof.Oak said this before "I have one wish. No one can grand it only Jirachi.". I think, he want the five statues, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and Silver back to live. So Prof.Oak made a wish... The five people are back to life and Jirachi is released again... And I still remember Blue said "Prof.Oak said he created 3 Hoenn Pokedex, and 2 are used. They are the ones who stopped Groudon and Kyogre. And another 2 from Johto! When we will be together? Hahaha" so I think they'll have a party?? And another had arrived, it's Emerald re-callenge Tucker and Anable. Everyone were cheer for Emerald and Emerald won~ And I think you're right, Yellow won't be wake up immediately... She falled into deep sleep (I don't know why...) in Fire Red and Leaf Green series. Another theory of mine: Blue fell in love with Green, Sapphire re-open her mouth and said "I love you, Ruby" and Red will be with Yellow. Maybe Gold and Crystal too? Just a theory

As for Deoxys...
Maybe Deoxys went to Sinnoh to search for another Deoxys. Remember, there's two Deoxys in the Manga series. So maybe Deoxys is searching his partner. And Dia, Pearl and Berlitz will saw Deoxys. And the old Characters will be back? We'll know...

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
Well, people on Baidu Post[China] have give out very different theories......
The biggest difference is that the old 5 (RBGYS)won't revive in the emerald saga since the three wishes are used for the following proposes.
1.Archie got Kyogre (This is claimed to be true...... from the most recent scans)
2.Maxie came out from nowhere (since Archie is appeared then why not him?) and bring forth Groudon (Also there will be a fake copy)
So it leave the rest of the main characters (namely, Emerald,Ruby,Sapphire,Gold,Crystal) a big mess and the Frontier will be ruined because of the massive fight. At last the villains are all destroyed and they got Jirachi
After a long time of discussion the people decided to make the third wish
Get this mess back to normal.
The old 5 will revive by other means in the Diamond/Pearl saga.

The reason was also posted by the poster, so I will translate it too:
"Since there won't be any official games released on GBA it will be strange to make all the people from the old days rejoin again in the end of Emerald Saga. The character's debut is all based on the game. Like the old 4 (RGBY) appeared at the end of G/S/C Saga because in G/S/C we can travel to Kanto and we can play G/S on a GB. Apparently, if there is a remake of R/G/B/Y/G/S/C on the NDS then these old 5 will revive in the following D/P saga and have their own saga such like FR/LG."

Well, this theory have its own reason to exist, but I believe none of us want this to happen.

Wallace Berlitz

Years
So you know Chinese? If you know, I know too. But what about Fire Red and Leaf Green series, Silver appeared automaticlly? Silver was in GSC series. And there's Crystal and Gold in Emerald Series. Why they can't rejoin?? ANd I think Emerald will make the 5 relive.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
Well, I only did the translating, the opinion and theories above is NOT my theory,
I go with yours theory, in fact.

However, according to the theory above, it is easy to explain why crystal and gold was in emerald saga.
"You can plug the Gold/Sliver/Crystal version in GBA and start playing."
Ha Ha Ha, what a theory......

PS: I'm glad to meet more and more Chinese on this site.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
yet since being stoned

Stoned...heh.

Anyway, I don't have any big speculations, but I'm sure there'll be battle vs. Archie after the other five dex holders are destoned. And I will agree that Yellow will still be unconcious.

However, in my little SpecialShipping fandom world, if she did wake up right then...heh heh heh...

That aside, there'd be a battle and a mess and Emerald would challenge the other brains....AND WALLY WOULD APPEAR.

And Emerald would try to give Sceptile back, but Sceptile wants to stay with Emerald...seriously, that's what I think, despite my love for Wally.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Wally is a good replace for Emerald. Wally can be the third character

Actually, Emerald replaced Wally. I would just like to see Wally return. He has a big fanbase, with me and my luvlii pear being his biggest. xD

Hmm...another speculation.

Emerald might grow an inch.

Yes...that must be it.

Wallace Berlitz

Years
Honestly I prefer Wally to become the third character... Emerald design is sucks~
And I don't think Wally will appear in the ending...
Maybe only the main characters will appear.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Hey, maybe the writer froze the 5 so that they won't age?

Back