• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

please i'm begging help me..please

What should i do?

• keep the PS2

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • buy now the gamecube

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
hiya,this time i'm a litte confused,because i've a ps2,but i got really bored of it,i mean it's not that i don't like it,it just that i play only 4-2 hpurs A WEEK!.this happens because ,as i said,i got bored and i got my ds.so,i dunno...because it's really cool(i have 2 mem of 64mb!)and,u know it give my some kind of a pity.so,anyway iw as thinking in buying a gamecube,because it has games that i always wanted to play(like pokemons,zeldas,ssbm,etc.)but people say that they are short,so i don't wanna sell my ps2 to buy a gamecube that after a year(or so)i'm gonna be bored and wachting the ceiling,ya know?.

about the wii,ps3 and alll that,i wish i could buy them,but here in my country is impossible,why?because they cost 15 times the price in USA(YES,15 TIMES,around $3000,it's so sad...).so the thing is what should i do.
please tell me and please don't forget the WHY.
see ya!

please moderators,don't close this thread,i really need this.

Years
Hey, awesome27. You seemed to have picked a rather bad location to put this thread. :\ This is Other Voting Polls, what you posted has its roots towards its respective forum: Other Games. Rather than close this, I'll go ahead and move it over there so you can get some better input.

~Moved

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
If you are a nintendo fan....I recommend the gamecube. The GC has some really awesome games on it and tons of games that are just time consuming and overall fun. But, really it is your decision to make not ours. Ouch! A Wii.....that high.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Keep the PS2 and save up for a Gamecube? They aren't too terribly expensive anymore now that the Wii is out, so you probably won't have to sell the PS2 to get money for it if you save up a little. Out of personal preference, I'd take the PS2 over the Gamecube in a heartbeat; its game library is just much better. I've definitely gotten more playtime from my PS2 than my Gamecube and Wii combined. :/

homsar

Competitive Gamer
Years
Out of personal preference, I'd take the PS2 over the Gamecube in a heartbeat; its game library is just much better. I've definitely gotten more playtime from my PS2 than my Gamecube and Wii combined. :/

Just the opposite for me. I spend much more time on my wii and gamecube then I do my PS2. SSBM alone took up 5 years of my life, at least 3 hours a day 4-5 days a week.

To answer the question it really depends if your a person that likes to 100% things. The gamecube has lots of replay value if your interested in doing multiple run throughs of things as well as get every time and beat every side quest. It is also worth it if you have friends that come over often as it has many party games such as mario kart double dash and SSBM.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'm into RPGs... the only RPG I played and liked on the Gamecube was Tales of Symphonia and... I liked it enough to import the Japanese PS2 version because it had more extras to do. :| I got bored of most GCN games (except Melee) pretty quickly, and even Melee I really only played when I had friends over since once you complete everything... it's boring to play on your own.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 26, 2009
I agree with Lightning, go ahead and save for a Gamecube, but keep your PS2. GC's got big brands like Zelda, Mario and SSB, but there's a lotta good stuff for the PS2. Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, a couple Grand Theft Auto...there are plenty of great games of all genres for the PS2.

Back