PDA

View Full Version : The Scariest Pokemon?

Katnip
June 15th, 2008, 04:09 PM
I personally don't have a scariest pokemon, but my friend's comment inspired me:

'I think Jigglypuff is the scariest pokemon. Imagine you're awake in the middle of the night when all of a sudden those bright bluegreen eyes open up at the foot of the bed. And then, softly, you hear that creepy little song: "Jiggaly pu-u-uff..." '

I don't know. It made me smile.

June 15th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Tyranitar destroys mountains.

Gacs
June 15th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Froslass has a very ghostlike design. The fact that what appears to be its body is actually hollow adds to it.

Horyo
June 15th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Being in the midst of Gyarados seems scary.

Hat Trick
June 15th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Yeah just imagine being a sailor out in the ocean when a pod of three Gyrados swim up and decide to destroy your ship. There is nothing you can do, they are so powerful. You'd be kicking the can for sure. :P

AJ™
June 15th, 2008, 06:26 PM
*Points to Giratina*
If you make him mad, he will turn your dimension upside-down o-o;

BeachBoy
June 15th, 2008, 06:42 PM
You know, back in the first generation, Lavender town more specifically. You encountered a ghost type Pokémon. It's shape and look always gave me the chills. So, if there is one Pokémon I was ever actually afraid of... it was Haunter. XD I was such a little kid.

Today, I'm "scared" of Garchomp late game, seeing as it usually shreds teams into oblivion. :D

AJ™
June 15th, 2008, 06:48 PM
What is garchomp anyways?
Some land-shark?

chaotic_soma
June 15th, 2008, 06:48 PM
i don't have a scariest pokemon but my friend does he is petrified of luvdisk he says if he went into the pokemon world and all he could train was luvdisk he'd commit suicide lol yeah he be a drama queen ahahahahaha!

iLike2EatPiez
June 15th, 2008, 08:29 PM
The scariest Pokemon? *points at Jynx* Yeesh! Houndoom and Gengar've got nothing on her when it comes to the scariest! Those vacant eyes... That disturbing appearance... *shiver*

Pookachu
June 15th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Tyranitar is still THE beast. Scariest indeed.

Young Stunna'
June 15th, 2008, 09:04 PM
SEVIPER

I HATE snakes.

Skip Shot
June 15th, 2008, 09:44 PM
What is garchomp anyways?
Some land-shark?

Yah garchomp and its family are based on that old land shark comic series that ppl never watch anymore... totally hilarious.

I don't get scared too easily, sooooo... I would probably say Giratina.

Tabatha
June 15th, 2008, 09:58 PM
The scariest Pokemon? *points at Jynx* Yeesh! Houndoom and Gengar've got nothing on her when it comes to the scariest! Those vacant eyes... That disturbing appearance... *shiver*

YES thank you Jynx is just creepy looking....it looks sooooo wrong
Houndoom is really cute tho!

Ibuberu
June 15th, 2008, 10:09 PM
I have a fear of Ludicolo xD

I don't know how it started, but I tend to get a bit creeped out at Ludicolo's expression. xD;

Horyo
June 15th, 2008, 10:23 PM
Oh I know! A pool of Sharpedos and/or Cavannah.

vano-m
June 16th, 2008, 04:41 AM
Clefary, Mr Mime, Sunflora imho r awful

jaggy101
June 16th, 2008, 08:03 AM
*Ariadose* that is terrifieing i'd hate to be walking through the woods then finding shed loads of pokemon trappe din a web then me getting trapped aswell.

Werepyre
June 16th, 2008, 08:08 AM
....Sunflora...*Shudder* The face, it's horrible.

Excellent
June 16th, 2008, 08:13 AM
Shedinja freaks me out, and jynx too.

ChuBoy
June 16th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Kabuto and Omaster have always looked freaky to me.

Masara
June 16th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Gastly was the first Pokemon I ever laid eyes on, along with Haunter and Gengar.
So it's hard for me to really fear any Pokemon.
But there is one exception...

Female Mr. Mimes. *shiver* Gahhh! *runs away in fear*

ChuBoy
June 16th, 2008, 10:42 AM
Female Mr. Mimes. *shiver* Gahhh! *runs away in fear*

Whoa! O_O That is a scary thought. lol

sandcrawler
June 16th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Female Machamps and definitely Jynx.

Motsuko Live
June 16th, 2008, 11:32 AM
You know, back in the first generation, Lavender town more specifically. You encountered a ghost type Pokémon. It's shape and look always gave me the chills. So, if there is one Pokémon I was ever actually afraid of... it was Haunter. XD I was such a little kid.

While Haunter doesn't really scare me (seeing as I raised one), the other "thing" you encounter does. Before you get the silph scope. When you encounter a ghost, it shows up as some... I can't even explain it. lawlz. It looked really creepy.

... Oh! And the R/B sprites of Golbat:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/rbspr/rbspr042.png
'nuff said xDD

YuuNoKami Saka
June 16th, 2008, 11:34 AM

I would have to agree with this...*Shiver*

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
June 16th, 2008, 11:40 AM
The R/S/E sprite of wailmer.
I thought the top two dots were it's eyes,
then my friend told me that those were it's nostrols and the bottom dots were it's eyes.
I looked at it correctly, and it scared the crap outta me.
the D/P is a lot better, though. :D

AlexB1001
June 16th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Tyranitar destroys mountains.

you tyranitar whore

i think that the scariest pokémon is easily gastly because i remember an episode in the 1st series of the animé where it was about an old woman and a dragonite... but the old woman turned out to be gastly (at least i think)... when i saw gastly's face jumping out at me i screamed!

YuuNoKami Saka
June 16th, 2008, 11:44 AM
you tyranitar whore

i think that the scariest pokémon is easily gastly because i remember an episode in the 1st series of the animé where it was about an old woman and a dragonite... but the old woman turned out to be gastly (at least i think)... when i saw gastly's face jumping out at me i screamed!

It wasn't about an old woman and a Dragonite...It was the story of the woman who was waiting for her lover to return for war. Gastly made himself look like the Maiden and the old woman.

1stGenNut
June 16th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Steelix is one. Just seeing the size of the damn thing on screen in the wii and gcube games is like - HOLY SHEET O_O!!!

charblaze
June 16th, 2008, 05:51 PM
gyarados. i don't like how its mouth is always open

Better
June 16th, 2008, 06:08 PM
I don't have any scariest pokmkemon yet..

Asura Nirosuki
June 16th, 2008, 06:17 PM
I remember years back someone made a real looking venasaur that was scary and makes me glad they aren't real.

Dialga450
June 16th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Ummmm... how about...the scariest pokemon of all is...three syllables...pi-ka-chu! Yeah 'cause he can like make a city blackout and like it could electrocute you an all. @_@!

ErickaVolt
June 16th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Unown is the scariest Pokemon I've seen. With those big eyes and different body structures... it is really creepy looking at them.

dragonsrule
June 16th, 2008, 07:42 PM
I'm gonna say Aerodactyl, that thing is vicious.

chaotic_soma
June 19th, 2008, 01:47 AM
... Oh! And the R/B sprites of Golbat:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/rbspr/rbspr042.png
'nuff said xDD

Argh so tru i remember having a dream when i was little being chased by this but here is a really bad thought what if jynx used flash imo "AARAARARARARARARARGGGGHHH!!!!!"

dragonfyre173
June 19th, 2008, 06:53 AM
Froslass... mostly because of what it is based on... A Yuki-Onna.... Those things give me the chills.... Clickie ~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuki-onna

Ash&pikachuarethebest
June 19th, 2008, 07:10 AM
The scariest pokemon for me would have to be giratina's new sprite that thing is ugly they had to ruin a perfectly looking pokemon.

Saltare.
June 19th, 2008, 07:55 AM
on my first pbr wifi battle i saw giratina and it scared the crap outta me! but then i caught it and now i think Darkrai is the scariest even though it means no harm, your dreaming and then bam! your locked inside a nightmare for the rest of your life,