PDA

View Full Version : Most annoying pokemon type

ellishall123
June 16th, 2008, 12:32 PM
I hate poison and bug types the most because theyre everywhere and all team galactic and stuff have them as well as normal types.I just hate them,they really bug me XD

1stGenNut
June 16th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Love some of them, but Normal pokemon are annoying. They're not super effective against anything in particular, though they are immune to Ghost attacks. They only have one weakness too, Fighting. Suppose it's a good thing, but there's only few useful moves for Normal types imo. Such as, Strength <3 and probably Take Down.

Masterleaguegurlx
June 16th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Urghh I find Grass type really annoying.
Always giving youur pokemon status problems.
And then when youu think youu've owned them.
BAM.
They nick youur HP and Cure themselves.
Outrageous.

Halcyon
June 16th, 2008, 05:42 PM
I don't like Normal types.
They're just normal...

They do not have strengths but have only one weakness...
That's because they're normal... Zzz...

charblaze
June 16th, 2008, 05:45 PM
lol!

i hate psychic the most !#@$#@!%!%
u use like you know a shadow punch on it and then you know they're always quicker and use
HYPNOSYS!!! GOD HOW I HATE THAT ATTACK

normal pokemon can make good tanks (blissey etc.) since no one can super effect them cept fighting and like 2 other

ErickaVolt
June 16th, 2008, 06:07 PM
I hate the curse-type [???]. It's the only type that I hate. Even though it's not in the options, I still hate it. It is so annoying. Anyhow it's easy to defeat the Pokemon with half HP.

Horyo
June 16th, 2008, 10:03 PM
I say steel, considering how most of my pokemon aren't up to fight steel. (I prefer Poison).

Katnip
June 17th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Normal. The blandest of the bland.

BeachBoy
June 17th, 2008, 06:06 PM
I don't see why so much of you detest normal. They're an extremely versatile type. o_0 Is it that you dislike that you can't predict what they have under their sleeve? I'm fine with normal types.

Anyway, I'd have to oddly say water type. They always seem to ruin my fun, and they happen to be my favourite type too! XD Bulky waters just always seem to cause me some problems. (Milotic specifically) It's the defensive nature of water type that gets to me. I always have to find a way to take care of them, as Bulky waters run everywhere these days in competitive play.

Xairmo
June 17th, 2008, 06:48 PM
I hate the combination of Steel/Psychic, Bronzong makes me angry >:O

sgt pancreass
June 17th, 2008, 08:11 PM
water angers me

it hurts me precious babys (probopass & ninetails)

THEROGE12
June 17th, 2008, 08:46 PM
i think bug type are so annoying because
i hate bugs

Gymnotide
June 17th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Flying is not an element.
I rest my case.

^ Neither are a lot of the other types, but I hate flying the most :P It's more of a characteristic than a type.

Man of Faith
June 17th, 2008, 11:13 PM
I dislike rock-type pokemon... >.>

Mostly because I can take them down too easily (water/grass person) and I like a challenge.... :/

Epsikon Sato
June 18th, 2008, 10:52 AM
I dislike bug Pokemon and I also hate rock type Pokemon.

Blazekick doom
June 18th, 2008, 01:43 PM
The Legendary(mostly the Regis) Pokemon. Even when you have them cornered, They take a long time to catch.

Tk-mia
June 18th, 2008, 01:43 PM
I hate poison and bug types the most because theyre everywhere and all team galactic and stuff have them as well as normal types.I just hate them,they really bug me XD

i hate poison type too, man its so annoying in the game when you keep getting poisoned and you have to get potion and if you dont they faint, so irritating

Tater Tot
June 18th, 2008, 02:07 PM
I honestly think that poison is hard to get along with. Practically none of the poison types go in their ball, and they're quite useless anyway.

Dark Banette
June 18th, 2008, 02:47 PM
I hate bug types. They are horrifyingly weak, but they can give your Pokémon status issues easily. Also I hate poison. A lot of poison types can learn Toxic, which is very hard to deal with sometimes.

`Tyler
June 18th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Poison. But I also hate everything that is a jiggypuff, clefable, or was/can become one.

kAwAIi DeSU pIKAcHU
June 18th, 2008, 04:33 PM
i hate posion type and ghost

ghost can dodge many type like normal and ground

posion is annoying

Phillip Valerius
June 18th, 2008, 04:51 PM
I dislike the steel-type, personally. The inaccuracy and sparsity of their moves make them difficult to use, and relatively harmless, but their defensive nature makes it take forever to do them in. Although they usually aren't much of a threat, it's tiresome, and PP consuming to take them down.

Skaterzpenguin
June 18th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Poison is so annoying now... when ever I get hit with a poison move. I get poison like every time... :[

solopy567
June 18th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Poison annoys me.....I get poisoned every time someone uses a poison move

I don't really like attacks that have a chance to cause status problems, because even if it was 0.00000001% a chance it will happen, it still happens.

KKN
June 18th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Poison/Flying. I hate encountering Golbat while trying to train in Victory Road. Not only can it Poison my non-Steel types, but it can Confuse my Pokemon as well.

hothead
June 18th, 2008, 11:47 PM
I hate the combination of Steel/Psychic, Bronzong makes me angry >:O

I absolutly hate that pokemon and those types put togetherit so annoying the only thing that is super effective are fire and ground and if it has the ability heatproof it makes fire x1 and if it has levitate ground has x0 so it is really hard to beat

dark_Uxie
June 22nd, 2008, 06:57 AM
I hate the bug type because theyre usually really weak and theyre basically everywhere XD.

Saltare.
June 22nd, 2008, 08:31 AM
I really dispise Garchomp, Dragon Type. When I was facing the Champion with my lvl 100 Infernape, I could never knock Garchomp out! I hate that thing!

Dialga450
June 22nd, 2008, 08:35 AM
I despise ghost type pokemon because they are pretty basically immune to anything except ghost and some other types. :(

dark_Uxie
June 22nd, 2008, 08:39 AM
Garchomps wel cool its dragon and looks realy awesome and has mint attack special attack and speed XD.

vano-m
June 22nd, 2008, 09:35 AM
Yeah! Bug, and some of fighting ones.