June 17th, 2008, 02:32 PM
I don't have a feebas, but i have a ut heatran if its worth it

Usagi-Chan~
June 17th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Rattata F.E.A.R= hacked...

nah and A FEAR ratta is not hacked it is bred from ratticate

Ulquiorra
June 17th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Ah, agreed. I did not know it, but it is an event?

Charizard_Man
June 17th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Nii-Chan~, you said that you had one minus the item. What item?

super-7
June 17th, 2008, 02:45 PM
fear rattata is
level 1
moves have to include endever and quick attack
and it has a focus sash
it can take out a level 100

Zowayix
June 17th, 2008, 02:47 PM
No, FEAR rattata is not an event. A FEAR rattata is one that knows Quick Attack and Endeavor, and is holding Focus Sash, and is usually Lv1. You can get a Lv1 rattata that knows these moves by breeding two Raticates that both know both moves. In a battle, rattata can be used by switching into it after another pkmn faints (or sending it out at the beginning). During your turn, pick Endeavor. When the foe tries to KO rattata with a move, Focus Sash will prevent it from fainting, and it will hang on with 1HP. Then Rattata will use Endeavor, taking the foe to 1HP as well. On the next turn, use Quick Attack to KO the opponent.
This strategy can be messed up rather easily with Sandstorm, Stealth Rock, and other various moves. But it is still fun.

EDIT: oops, super-7 beat me to it.

Ulquiorra
June 17th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Ah, agreed. Thank you for having me explain this. =-D

Bellosom
June 17th, 2008, 02:51 PM
No, FEAR rattata is not an event. A FEAR rattata is one that knows Quick Attack and Endeavor, and is holding Focus Sash, and is usually Lv1. You can get a Lv1 rattata that knows these moves by breeding two Raticates that both know both moves. In a battle, rattata can be used by switching into it after another pkmn faints (or sending it out at the beginning). During your turn, pick Endeavor. When the foe tries to KO rattata with a move, Focus Sash will prevent it from fainting, and it will hang on with 1HP. Then Rattata will use Endeavor, taking the foe to 1HP as well. On the next turn, use Quick Attack to KO the opponent.
This strategy can be messed up rather easily with Sandstorm, Stealth Rock, and other various moves. But it is still fun.

EDIT: oops, super-7 beat me to it.
I've seen thiss stragety somewhere on youtube =O