View Full Version : omg!i caught a mew!!!!!!!!

August 3rd, 2004, 5:33 PM
i cant beleive it!!!!!!! :knockedou :knockedou :knockedou !!!!!!!!!!!i caught a mew!!!!!!!i was surfing along where u find kyogre + groudons cave ,and i went underwater in the seawead,and,.......i got a battle,but it was a mew!i was so extateck,i used my only masterball on it!!!!!!!its soooooooo cool!it won the hyper rank smart contest!!!!!!

August 3rd, 2004, 5:36 PM
Mmhmmm...I'd slap you if I was standing in front of you right now. Don't bother starting any freakish rumors. Mew is not normally obtainable in RS without the help of a few codes. *slaps him anyway*

August 3rd, 2004, 5:38 PM
well,4 one,im a girl,and 2,%$*&%%&^%%#(&^(*&^(&I HAVE MEW!!!!!I CAN TELL U ALL ITS STATS<AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!*grabs gameboy*!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT ISNT A RUMOR,I HAVE IT RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*wishes there was a way 2 show them*

August 3rd, 2004, 5:43 PM
I could care less about your Mew. Chances are it's loaded up with those high power, low accuracy elemental attacks. My Ninjask could kill a Mew...it's already killed a Mewtwo and Celebi. I'm done here.

And don't double post. It's agaisnt the almighty rules.

August 3rd, 2004, 5:45 PM
*glares at the non beleiver*it at level 100,[not that u care]and has transform,mega punch,phycic,and metronome.

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
August 3rd, 2004, 5:49 PM
1you can get the stats easily from the r/b/y versions.
2according with you, it doesn't have any new moves.
3that's impossible
4i want a pie
5forgive me, but i dun believe you.
6welcome to pc

August 3rd, 2004, 5:51 PM
7......im just really bad at spelling,and have known about this site 4 awhile
8 mew can learn any move,if u had one in the older games,u would know that!

August 3rd, 2004, 5:55 PM
can you show me a map where you found it? i want it

August 3rd, 2004, 5:58 PM
Mew can learn any TM/HM move, not ANY move. And I believe all the moves you have on your Mew right now are the ones it learns from leveling up and that moveset is pathetic. Wonder how you shoved the EVs on it. And yes, it is impossible to get Mew without cheating. Period.

Don't double post CopyCat. And Sparky, she's messing with you. Anyone should know that most of the 1st and 2nd Generation Pokemon aren't avaliable for capture in the RS(E) series.

August 3rd, 2004, 5:59 PM
well,i can explain it...........you know that cave underwater where u find the submarine?outside there,u know the place where there a seawead spot outside that?thats where i found it.its probably as common as a shiney,thats my guess,......good luck finding it,...........

August 3rd, 2004, 6:03 PM

Now i will get someone to close this, cause it has no sense

August 3rd, 2004, 6:03 PM
*wishes there was a way 2 play pokemon battles over the internet*

well,ok,i wolnt double post,it about time someone told me what double post means*feels embarased at lack of knowlege*but im telling you,its there!!!!right here on my gameboy!!!

August 3rd, 2004, 6:07 PM
There is a way to play Pokemon battles over the net - it's called NetBattle. Go to www.tvsian.com/netbattle/ and download v0.93. :-)

Oh, and prepare to get your butt kicked, spammy noob. NetBattlers are a lot tougher than you may think, even with your squad full of legendaries. Be seeing you on NetBattle...

August 3rd, 2004, 6:07 PM
yes it is. it's called netbattle. tell me the ability

August 3rd, 2004, 6:09 PM
well,can someone tell me how 2 use it,step by step,im not verygood with computer,.........and dont u need a link cable or something????

and another thing,ill only be using a few pokemon,....all my pokemon are in pokemon colluseum!and i lent the game 2 my friend.........

August 3rd, 2004, 6:10 PM
It'd ability is Pressure...almost all legendaries have it. Crappiest ability ever. And yes, 6 Legendaries=automatic loss on NB. My Ninjask can kill 5 of them by itself. And only 5 unless PP Ups are applied. Stupid 5 PP Silva Wind.

Anhd it's over the internet...why in the (insert 20 censored words here) would you need a link cable?

August 3rd, 2004, 6:15 PM
*slaps forhead*see?im totally clueless,someone tell me how 2 use the battle stuff! :\

and,i meant,using the pokemon on my gameboy,............

*waves hands in the air*ohhh,i give up!i so stupid when it comes 2 computers!!!!!! :confused:

ohh,well,ill be going now,its too confusing...........

August 3rd, 2004, 6:39 PM
WHAT? Do ya expect someone to believe that? *laughs slowly* Heh, sorry...
Or yar liying, or yar game is False... =\

August 3rd, 2004, 6:42 PM
no ,....its right here,now,how do u use this net battle thingy,and how the ^%^*%* do u install it????*is conused*ll

ill just start a thread asking how then,.....

August 3rd, 2004, 6:58 PM
well maybe if u werent so retarded u would take the time to read the FAQ there. dont be an attention whore, so shut up. either...

A) Your Full of ****.
B) You Sharked it.
C) Your Attention Whore.
D) All of the Above.

I'd go with D)

August 3rd, 2004, 6:59 PM
copy cat your story about geting a mew in a rs version without using a cheating device is a joke and you are liying just face it stop lying ok (ahhahahahhahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahah) you catching a mew in rs versions real funny but your joke is not funny anymore.

August 3rd, 2004, 7:00 PM
in that case ur gonna start spammin...i hate spammers
ok so u need INTERNET... no, ur a real n00b at internet aren't u? u RIGHT click on the link and click save target as(or just click the link), o and DONT click the bit torrent link then when its done double left click on the icon(or itll automatically open)
keep clickin next until it starts installin the program(thats the thing when it shows a little bar fillin up)

August 3rd, 2004, 7:06 PM
Copycat, I wouldn't believe you even if you posted a pic of it. :P

August 3rd, 2004, 7:12 PM
Eh, I would say it's possible, but not likely. It's possible due to the fact that your catridge may be messed up, similar to the zangoose I caught that knew earthquake.

August 3rd, 2004, 7:16 PM
I AM NOT LYING!!!!!!!those are my final words!you can choose to say otherwise,but thats your problem,GOODBYE!

August 3rd, 2004, 8:02 PM
Your problem is ur a ****in attention whore and all u do is lie cause u are a retard. Now quit lieing, STFU and suck my cock. Kthnxbye.

Happy Dude
August 4th, 2004, 2:11 AM
this thread is stupid i tried for 3 hours trying to get mew on r/s in the spot where it said and there was NO MEW i was just a stupid waste of time

also u made me cry

August 4th, 2004, 3:04 AM
You Can't Catch Mew W/O Gameshark Codes

August 4th, 2004, 4:44 AM
this thread deserves a lock.. :: looks at the powers that be ::

August 4th, 2004, 10:40 AM
You Can't Catch Mew W/O Gameshark Codes

well....no ****

August 4th, 2004, 10:52 AM
To I_Need_Money7: Stop cussin'!

To copy-cat7:
1. Nobody belives that you have a Mew in Ruby or Sapphire!
2. You can only catch the 3rd Generation Pokemon!
3. Stop lying!
4. Mew doesn't live underwater, dummy!
5. Kyogre and Groudon have nothing to do with Mew!
6. Give us proof! Get a screenshot or tell me the stats and I'll tell you if you're lying!
7. We won't even try finding it untill you give us a screenshot
8. Hype Rank contest can even be won by a Wurmple! It depends on the Poke's conditions and ribbons and Moves!

...So... What do you have to say in reply to defend yourself??? Hmm...
Were waiting!

August 4th, 2004, 4:07 PM
well,i know this is a stupid question,but,how do i take a screen shot? :\

ill check back later for answers........

btw,even if u dont believe me,i have a mew and i caught it right were i said in my first post,and ,like i said,its probably as rare as a shiney,and,i never said it had anything to do with groudon of kyogre,bnow,will someone please tell my how 2 take screen shots?should i just use a digital camera?

August 4th, 2004, 4:15 PM
yea shure take a picture and btw i belive you!

August 4th, 2004, 4:16 PM
Use the Digital Camera, thats how!
Plus, tell us the Stats of the Mew... Lets see if yar liying...

Golden Groudon
August 4th, 2004, 4:18 PM
D. camera would be good, if you take a pic of your whole GBA. Nah, you still can't prove you haven't sharked it. =P

August 4th, 2004, 4:25 PM
Yeah, I agree with Golden... Dont Lie to us, PC Members... We are smarter than ya think! Muahahahaha! XD

August 4th, 2004, 4:56 PM
IGN > Pokecommunity. this place is full of liers...well not excactly. what are u ****in 3 years old?

August 4th, 2004, 5:02 PM
He probably used an action replay. There is no other possible way, besides some kind of cheat device.

August 4th, 2004, 7:16 PM
Telling us the stats could be easily done since all its base stats are 100. Add in the nature and 2 of them will have a 10 percent difference.

And if she took a picture, I wouldn't care. Chances are she'll take a picture of the GBA with a small part of the Gameshark sticking out of the bottom corner of the pic.

August 5th, 2004, 2:31 AM
well,i know this is a stupid question,but,how do i take a screen shot? :\

ill check back later for answers........

btw,even if u dont believe me,i have a mew and i caught it right were i said in my first post,and ,like i said,its probably as rare as a shiney,and,i never said it had anything to do with groudon of kyogre,bnow,will someone please tell my how 2 take screen shots?should i just use a digital camera?

Why would Mew, if you caught it (yeah right), be underwater?

August 5th, 2004, 5:00 AM
No mater what information she gives us, nothing will answer the question! Not even a screen shot or a picture or even the stats! Making a topic just to make one or to lie is like SPAM so I will PM a MOD to lock this topic!

August 5th, 2004, 8:03 AM
I really don't like C.O.A. (center of attention) people. Yes please close this thread.

August 5th, 2004, 8:08 AM
GUESS WHAT... i just caught gonbe by breeding 2 snorlax^^, yeah right lol!, and why would you find mew in water?, mew always hangs out in the sky, THIS SHOULD BE CLOSED!!!!!, this thread was almost spamming