PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon racing!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

King Syn
July 17th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Hey wait...Giratina and froslass are mine*snatches pokeballs* return! go,Scizor!

Mitchman
July 18th, 2008, 12:25 AM
And where is sizor goin exactly? To beat me the cute spasticated pachi to the world saving place? Yeah right im a head by miles.

Sexycheese
July 18th, 2008, 12:28 AM
Are you... look ahead, lucario got a gardevior to teleport him ahead!

Mitchman
July 18th, 2008, 12:30 AM
Damn you! Spasticated pachi used volt tackle and instead of climbing over mount coronet smashes his way through creating tunnels and earthquakes!

.emerald
July 18th, 2008, 01:03 AM
thats not your blazeken.LOYAL forgive me ( it is hard controling 4 pokes)
its, ok!!!!
but then sparks uses thunder and shocks giritina, thus stopping giritina's shadow ball!
blazer uses earthquake then stuns sparks on contact!!!!

Damn you! Spasticated pachi used volt tackle and instead of climbing over mount coronet smashes his way through creating tunnels and earthquakes!

pachi got stopped with a razor leaf & solarbeam.....(by roserade & chikorita)

Mitchman
July 18th, 2008, 01:11 AM
Well as the spasticated one i could not get hurt. Just a bit dizzy. Stuck in the caverns of mount coronet i leap into a geyzer and fly out of it high into the sky towards the shiny ray of hope or the world saving area. Oh uh no!!!!!!!!!!here comes he evil flygon of doom

.emerald
July 18th, 2008, 01:21 AM
blazer,chikorita,roserade & claydol dashed to the top,confident that the flygon will distract thir current opponent!!!

Serious
July 18th, 2008, 01:32 AM
Hi! mind If I join?
Haunter comes under all the pokes and gives them a psychic blast!

.emerald
July 18th, 2008, 01:41 AM
claydol sheilds the three,then blazer uses blast burn too send him flying!!!

Serious
July 18th, 2008, 01:42 AM
Oooowwwww! that hurt!
Haunter goes strait through claydol and gives blaziken a slap (deserved!!!)

.emerald
July 18th, 2008, 01:44 AM
chikorita got enfuriated,then used stun spore on him!!!

PARALYZED

Serious
July 18th, 2008, 01:45 AM
Ohhhh! that does it! haunter gets his mobile out and calls a bunch of gengars for payback! they all use shadowball on blazer and chickorita :)

.emerald
July 18th, 2008, 01:47 AM
claydol uses psychic as help to the two!!!!(gengars are flying!!wahahahahahahahah...)

Serious
July 18th, 2008, 01:54 AM
Ok... haunter here is very upset now so he calls arcreus to give you a wack!

.emerald
July 18th, 2008, 02:01 AM
roserade,blazer,chikorita & claydol use their most powerful attacks to drive arceus off(IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Serious
July 18th, 2008, 02:08 AM
Guess agian, you ht a double tyeam clone and haunter is holding on to acreus as he telepots to the finish line!!!!

chaos11011
July 18th, 2008, 02:10 AM
Claydol saves the day by useing psycic on the finish line to make it move a foot infront of arcueus and roseraid uses grass knot to bring them to blazer and the FIRE BLASTand SOLAR BEAM to send them the other direction

Marksman
July 18th, 2008, 02:13 AM
I manipulate my Timetable, to show myself possibly one, last, time on Weekdays for 6 Weeks!

*Anything touching the Teleporter is also Teleported. In this case, the tip of Chikorita's Leaf was touching Acreus, and touching Chikorita, was one of Blazer's Feathers on its Wrist and One of Roserade's Flowers (Chikorita Sneezes from having its nose tickled) and Claydoll uses Teleport itself*

:t152:

chaos11011
July 18th, 2008, 02:16 AM
Marksman I moved the finish line so claydol speeds ahead and the Quad won

Mitchman
July 18th, 2008, 04:02 AM
And super pachirsu bams and booms and whips to get into second when they all realiz the thing there after is on the other side and there all chasing the sun! I love when i do this yeh know what i mean?

.emerald
July 18th, 2008, 05:08 AM
We didn't win yet, there is still the haunter...
Not yet....

Vyro
July 18th, 2008, 05:27 AM
actially, phantom syndrome, giratina was mine. froslass was yours. but in one post you had them teaming up.

giatina tries to warp to first, but instead he lands on the haunter, ko'ing him. giratina then transforms into his origin form, and zooms ahead of everyone

Mitchman
July 18th, 2008, 05:31 AM
Darn now that me and giratina are neck and neck fightin epically in the sky and everyone caqtching up somehow all the pokemon get involved.But i kill em. Ad now we are back in pace wih me and giratina falling behind due to attacking each other. Darn!

.emerald
July 18th, 2008, 05:41 AM
Darn now that me and giratina are neck and neck fightin epically in the sky and everyone caqtching up somehow all the pokemon get involved.But i kill em. Ad now we are back in pace wih me and giratina falling behind due to attacking each other. Darn!

um...NO POKEMON BLOODSHED!!!!

Vyro
July 18th, 2008, 05:43 AM
Thanks for telling him!

anyway... Giratina decides to cheat! he turns invisible and blasts all the others with hyper beam

.emerald
July 18th, 2008, 05:47 AM
claydol uses counter to send the hyper beam back!!!!

Mitchman
July 18th, 2008, 05:48 AM
Ok fine then you can blast everyone with a hyper beam but we cant fight?? Hypocrytical a bit.

.emerald
July 18th, 2008, 05:50 AM
Ok fine then you can blast everyone with a hyper beam but we cant fight?? Hypocrytical a bit.

i didn't say you can fight, i said NO POKEMON BLOODSHED!!
i saw your post....

Vyro
July 18th, 2008, 05:51 AM
Darkcookie... you don't understand... you can fight, but no killing.

But counter only works with physical moves so it hits claydol!

.emerald
July 18th, 2008, 05:54 AM
Hyper beam is normal type so it bounces back....
(read your pokemanz my friend..)

Vyro
July 18th, 2008, 06:03 AM
yes, but in D/P it is a special attack. and giratina is a D/P pokemon

.emerald
July 18th, 2008, 06:17 AM
so....what will we base upon????
Emerald or Diamond???

Vyro
July 18th, 2008, 06:59 AM
I have no clue.

which one do you think is more fair?

chaos11011
July 18th, 2008, 09:41 AM
acctualy read what I said to Marksman today in a PM

http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/templates/foreverstanding/statusicon/post_old.gif Today, 05:18 AM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/images/icons/post-new.png MOVES
what is your chikorita moves in the race mine is
CLAYDOL
mimic
telaport
psybeam
psycic

so as you can see there was no counter even ask marksman

King Syn
July 18th, 2008, 07:14 PM
look....my giratin knows

shadow dive
teleport
shadow ball
metrenome

Blaziken_Boy
July 18th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Bill the Blaziken was already at Spear Pillar watching you stumble and fight each other. He goes for his regular bungee off of Spear Pillar and a large bomb falls out of a bag he found somewhere, landing in front of everyone. The bomb is shaped like a grinning pear, and for a second there's a flash of light. Everyone hears LOL WUT and get thrown back all the way to the starting line.

Bill says "Oops," and leaves to tend to his melon field which randomly grew after you guys left the start line.

Serious
July 19th, 2008, 01:22 AM
Not for long.....Haunter used trick to swap places with Blaziken boy (I dont think you have an Item so It would makes sense if the pokemon swapped places instead so you are at the start and I am in the lead ^.^ )

.emerald
July 19th, 2008, 01:37 AM
acctualy read what I said to Marksman today in a PM

http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/templates/foreverstanding/statusicon/post_old.gif Today, 05:18 AM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/images/icons/post-new.png MOVES
what is your chikorita moves in the race mine is
CLAYDOL
mimic
telaport
psybeam
psycic

oh,sorry..
Blaziken boy's blaziken is no match for blazer!!
after the swap, blazer used a crit blaze kick on Bill the Blaziken in the nuts!!KO!!

Serious
July 19th, 2008, 01:46 AM
Oush that had to hurt, haunter has a sudden attack of concionce and calls a very hot gardevior up to "talk" to blazer (or so he thinks)

.emerald
July 19th, 2008, 01:50 AM
Hey!!!! that ain't fair!!!!
Chikorita lets out a powerful solarbeam at the gardevoir group out of jealousy at blazer...(wahahahahahahha.)

bolmedias14
July 19th, 2008, 01:59 AM
this game is confusing.

Mind if I join the race with my Buizel?

Moves:
Aqua Jet
Ice Beam
Water Pulse
Protect

.emerald
July 19th, 2008, 02:14 AM
Roserade uses grass knot to tie up buizel,than chikorita uses solarbeam!!KO!!!

bolmedias14
July 19th, 2008, 02:16 AM
Buizel protects Solar Beam, aqua jets out of the knot, and uses Ice Beam on Chikorita

.emerald
July 19th, 2008, 02:24 AM
Blazer takes the shot,claydol uses psychic to fling buizel!!!
the four ran toward Mt.coronet!!!

bolmedias14
July 19th, 2008, 02:26 AM
im still a bit confused...can someone inform me of the standings (and btw, whose pokemon are whose now?)

.emerald
July 19th, 2008, 02:29 AM
read the first post dude...
since my commrads are offline,i control them...

bolmedias14
July 19th, 2008, 02:36 AM
so im on my own against u? Drat.

buizel conveniently chooses this moment to evolve into Floatzel, and Aqua jets into blazer

.emerald
July 19th, 2008, 02:45 AM
Chikorita uses light screen to protect blazer,then roserade uses grass knot again^_^"!

chaos11011
July 19th, 2008, 03:32 AM
im still a bit confused...can someone inform me of the standings (and btw, whose pokemon are whose now?)
look in the first post Loyal and Marksman teamed up.Then later colbaj teamed up with the two and I teamed up with them.
here are our teams pokemon

Loyal:Blazer
Marksman:chikorita
colbaj:roserade
Me:claydol

bolmedias14
July 19th, 2008, 03:36 AM
That helps. so im still on my own though...

Floatzel attempts to Water Pulse claydol

chaos11011
July 19th, 2008, 03:38 AM
But I use psycic and sends it back at you

.emerald
July 21st, 2008, 07:07 AM
OK, I think im not gonna be posting for a long time(family problems)but ill try to LI sometime...
i trust chaos11011 & colbaj will keep this race in order.

ok Blazer uses thunder punch on Buizel to stun it!!!

bolmedias14
July 21st, 2008, 10:48 AM
First of all mate, it's a Floatzel.

Secondly, I use HM03 to teach it Surf over Aqua Jet, and it now uses surf, which should attack Blazer and Claydol

King Syn
July 21st, 2008, 03:49 PM
while shedinja races along to the finish

bolmedias14
July 22nd, 2008, 01:03 AM
Floatzel overtakes, but cannot harm shedinja...

King Syn
July 22nd, 2008, 07:47 PM
too bad shedinja teleports tho...

.emerald
July 23rd, 2008, 05:18 AM
Blazer uses fire blast out of nowhere,then hits shedinja!!KO!

Flygon234
July 23rd, 2008, 01:27 PM
While all this is happening flygon zooms over head*hehehehehehe i have suprises instore*

Serious
July 25th, 2008, 12:43 AM
You wish!
Haunter uses energy ball ha ha!

.emerald
July 27th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Blazer suddenly back stabs Haunter!!!

Serious
July 29th, 2008, 06:24 AM
So much for no blood shed....oh well.....haunter evolves into gengar and disemowls blazer (Oh yeeeeessssssss!!!!!)

Z o M B ii 3
July 29th, 2008, 10:23 PM
Abra uses teleport to Tower.
/Thread
Epic Win.

-HeaveN-
July 30th, 2008, 09:06 AM
My Mightyena comes in and takes the lead! Yeah!

Vyro
August 1st, 2008, 03:10 PM
The giratina from a few pages back appears and blasts the mightyena with a hyper beam!

.emerald
August 2nd, 2008, 09:48 PM
Abra uses teleport to Tower.

/Thread

Epic Win.

Before Abra teleported, chikorita used leech seed to zap abra of its vitality.!
EPIC FAIL!

My Mightyena comes in and takes the lead! Yeah!
Blazer uses sky uppercut to send it flying!!!

The giratina from a few pages back appears and blasts the mightyena with a hyper beam!
Claydol uses hyper beam as well to block.

Pikachu_trainer
August 3rd, 2008, 12:54 AM
then chupi uses agility runs all over
everyone
hahaha!

Vyro
August 3rd, 2008, 07:52 AM
girtina quickly used shadow force, and warped in front of the leading pokemon

Serious
August 7th, 2008, 02:00 AM
Haunter goes hannibal lecter style and stabs everyone (woohoo!)

Banjora Marxvile
August 7th, 2008, 03:52 AM
My Weavile Night Slashes Haunter out of the way and dashes into the lead

Serious
August 8th, 2008, 05:10 AM
Haunter uses hypnosis and begins to est your dreams! 0.O

Blaziken_Boy
August 8th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Bill returns for REVENGE. Blazer notices him and turns around to fight, and grabs a sword-shaped rock. He swings it, and Bill grabs it, then a hologram Bill appears in front of him and punches Blazer A LOT while yelling "FUTILEFUTILEFUTILEFUTILEFUTILE FUTILLLEE" The hologram disappears, and Bill says "I've put you in checkmate. ZA WARUDO!" Time stops, and Bill grabs a lot of sharp rocks and throws them at Blazer, they stop in front of him. Bill mumbles something, time resumes, and Blazer is poked with needle-rocks, laying on the floor.
"ROAD ROLLER DA" A steamroller lands on Blazer, Bill laughs, and proceeds to Blaze Kick the steam roller. Blazer's K.O.d, and Bill says his victory cry, "WRYYYYYYYY!" Bill then uses a choppa to get out, since he got his revenge and doesn't need to be here any more.

(Also, this isn't really violent, you were never stabbed, just poked by lots of sharp rocks.)

.emerald
August 8th, 2008, 11:33 PM
Chikorita is angered by Bill, first she heals Blazer, uses stun spore on Bill, then calls Roserade to give it a swift mega kick!!

Vyro
August 10th, 2008, 11:34 AM
but giratina is still in first, so he shoots the biggest hyper beam in the world backwards

Marksman
August 15th, 2008, 05:09 AM
Out of Race: URF! Last time I agree to re-location! The Owner and Computer (Scratch that, everything) has been re-located across Town and Internet has had to be re-configured! That took long enough and the owner was away for last Weekend. But I'm here now. I don't have much time unfortunately, it's only a matter of time until my Brother returns and figures out I've stolen his Connection. Hopefully I should be back on tomorrow. Sheesh! Not logged on since 25th July? How Long ago is that <Shivers>? I don't want to think about it. The Number 1 Chikorita fan should be returning soon though. Anyways, where are we? I'll just go with the flow for now. Answers on a Postcard Please: What are we doing? Where are we going? And so on...

In the Race: Chikorita notices the Sky Darken from the Hyper Beam and takes Immidiate Evasive Action. Then sends a Massive Salvo of Razor Leafs towards the Target.

Serious
August 15th, 2008, 05:56 AM
Haunter gets a nice big chainsaw out...guess what happens to chickorita? Ohhhhhh YESSSSSSSS!!!!

Marksman
August 15th, 2008, 07:53 AM
What? You mean Chikorita suffers Moderate Damage and Vine Whips the Chainsaw out of Haunter's Grasp? Okay.

But as a Co-Admin of this Thread I'd like to point out there may be Love Loss but there may NOT be Blood Loss. OKAY :P!?!

Serious
August 16th, 2008, 05:21 AM
You want love loss? Haunter uses attract and looks sexy for chikorita (is nice LMAO ^.^)
There is no escape!

Guillermo
August 16th, 2008, 05:56 AM
Tyranitar uses CRUNCH on Haunter and then smashes the whole mountain and has a clear walk to the top xD

Marksman
August 16th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Out of Race: <Marksman Officially appears over Mountain>
User 1: There he is! What did I tell ya? He is Officially back today!
Marksman: Right I am. But with no Messages to respond to. I don't know whether that's Good or Bad. Now back to the Action!

In Race: Tyranitar's Crunch attack on Haunter brings Chikorita out of her Infatuation of Haunter. Chikorita speeds past the Stunned Haunter to catch up with Tyranitar. However, knowing Tyranitar's Strength (It did just level a Mountain) decides only to return fire if fired upon.

chaos11011
August 16th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Claydoll awakens from his sleep(the brake I had from this thread)
and tells chikorita too jump on his head and they speed ahead

Marksman
August 16th, 2008, 02:42 PM
*Chikorita obliges, then charges as fast as she can away from the slightly Dazed Tyranitar. Hoping that Claydol's Advice will be enough to stun Tyranitar for long enough to make an Escape*

Guillermo
August 16th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Tyranitar calls upon his good friend ABRA, Abra uses teleport on them both and they get to the final fleet of stairs xD

.emerald
August 16th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Chikorita uses stun spore to paralyze Abra, While Blazer & Roserade use Sky uppercut & Brick Break to KO Tyranitar!

Guillermo
August 16th, 2008, 07:26 PM
While helplessly crawling across the ground Tyranitar finds a Revive, he drinks it and is BACK, he then uses Earthquake on Blaziken and Fire Blast on Roserade xD

King Syn
August 16th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Then all of a sudden a Spiritomb appears! with frosslas! and she skill swapped with her friend shedinjas and has wonder gaurd!

Guillermo
August 16th, 2008, 11:01 PM
Once again, Tyranitar uses Fire Blast, and as it is Super Effective Froslass dies xD

King Syn
August 17th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Sadly she doesnt,spiritomb protected her with his wonder gaurd!

Marksman
August 22nd, 2008, 03:05 PM
*Meanwhile, Chikorita doesn't know what to do and so sits on the Sidelines watching the Feud (Popcorn anyone? This could take a while), knowing that if she tries to Continue, they could all turn on her*

chaos11011
August 23rd, 2008, 03:22 AM
Claydol stops while looking at a gaint pokeball rock where his ancestor is consealed.
He gets so angry by lauching
Claydoll:shadow ball
Chickorita:razor leaf
Blaziken:fire blast
Roserade grass knot
So there is no way to protect 4 projectile coming in diffrent directions.

Guillermo
August 23rd, 2008, 03:27 AM
Tyranitar uses Protect and barges through to the top of the stairs

Marksman
August 23rd, 2008, 11:15 AM
*Sensing this, Chikorita initiates a Razor Leaf. All the other racers turn on Tyranitar at the same time. The Power from all of the racers is too intense for Tyranitar*

Guillermo
August 23rd, 2008, 04:35 PM
Tyranitar "Rawrs" *Rawr* and calls another 15 Tyranitars, all strong enough too smash down a mountian. The main Tyranitar you have all been trying too kill says "BRING IT ON" and him and the other 15 Tyranitars charge towards Chikorita and the other racers

Marksman
August 24th, 2008, 03:16 PM
*A Scared Chikorita flees*

Erk! That's Intimidating! But don't let it get to you, Chikorita!

*Chikorita acknowledges and she and the other Racers bravely face the 16 Tyranitar (The Leader makes 16). Regardless of the fact that the Leader can level a Mountain himself (As seen Earlier), the Racers had to stand up to him and the other Tyranitar*

.emerald
August 24th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Oh, HI Marksman its been a while!!!
Blazer uses Blast Burn that has been amplified by Sunny Day of Chikorita(Minus 5 Tyranitars)
Chikorita uses Stun Spore that has been widely spread through-out the Blast Burn of Blazer.In doing which, 6 Tyranitars have been completely immobalized!!
Roserade use Grass Knot with has also been amplified by Sunny Day.Traping 4 Tyranitars.Frosslas uses Ice Beam while Spiritomb uses Shadowball to KO the trapped Tyranitars!
Claydol uses Hyper Beam to make the Last Remaining,OUT NUMBERED & OUT MATCHED Tyranitar fly to some other distant land & not the finish line!

EPIC WIN!!!

Guillermo
August 24th, 2008, 11:42 PM
No Loyal Emerald, a Fire Blast would do SQUIT against a Tyranitar, let alone 5 so he isn't going ANYWHERE

The 5 remaining Tyranitar's do the Following:
1: EQ on Blazer
2: Fire Blast on Roser
3: Crunch on Claydol
4: Something special for Chikorita, FIRE BLAST amplified by the Sunny Day chikorita did a while back
5: Laughs in the background as everyone is smashed by the awesomeness of TTAR

.emerald
August 26th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Don't call me Loyalemerald!!!

Anyway,Blazer used Blast Burn!! Not a meizley Fire Blast...

Guillermo
August 27th, 2008, 01:42 AM
So? It would still do nothing. This is a ROCK TYPE beast we are talking about here, 5 of them to be exact so I don't think so xD. So as before....Blazer is GONE!

.emerald
August 29th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Chikorita uses Refresh on Blazer,Then he & Roserade Brick Break + Sky uppercut the remaining!

Marksman
September 2nd, 2008, 02:12 AM
*Chikorita, Heavily Weakened slides to the Ground from the Fire Blast after using her last amount of Strength to Refresh Roserade and Blazer. With that, her Conciousness slowly starts fading*

Oh Boy! Am I in Trouble!

Guillermo
September 4th, 2008, 12:18 AM
Yeah, because the KING Tyranitar (The ORIGINAL) comes along and crushes the tiny Chikorita with his foot, then Fireblasts her, now that is done I think I will climb to the top of the mountian.

*I win*

Marksman
September 5th, 2008, 02:14 AM
Grr! I think not!

*Throws Max Revive. Chikorita jumps up, readies Solarbeam, Maximum Power and uses it to bring down Tyranitar*

Guillermo
September 5th, 2008, 02:44 AM
Well, if you haven't forgotten I used PROTECT....not 5 turns ago, so it is still on. So....Fire Blast? KTHXBAI

King Syn
September 6th, 2008, 05:59 AM
*spiritomb still with wonder gaurd walks through all the violence*

ShyRayq
September 6th, 2008, 10:57 PM
don't worry everyone. Bannete will burn Spiritomb with Will-o-wisp!
Burn Baby Burn! Bannete has tricked everyone and it takes first place!

Sexycheese
September 23rd, 2008, 02:37 AM
And from the darkness a old enemy emerges.....
Lucario puls out a chainsaw and goes hannibal lecter style Ohhhh yesssss!

Guillermo
September 23rd, 2008, 02:41 AM
Well I guess I shall get a new member on my team aye? ABRA! KTHXBAI.

Sexycheese
September 23rd, 2008, 02:44 AM
Well I guess I shall get a new member on my team aye? ABRA! KTHXBAI.

Get him Lucario! Blaze Kick!!!

Shining Starlight
September 23rd, 2008, 05:20 AM
Am I alould to join the race?

Luna the Pikachu, was at the starting line. She ran for a while, until a Lucario came into sight. She walked up behind Lucario and used Thunder on him.

Sexycheese
September 23rd, 2008, 05:22 AM
Nooo!
Thats it lucario! Eat Luna the Pikachu!

CyberBlastoise
September 23rd, 2008, 05:23 AM
May I enter?
Silver the Blastoise
Moves:
Hydro Pump
Hydro Cannon
Earthquake
Blizzard

All this time, Blastoise walks past them and starts going on in...He hit Bannete with his blizzard, freezing him instantly. Now he is in first....

Sexycheese
September 23rd, 2008, 05:25 AM
Or so he thinks, Wiht luna stuck half eaten in his mouth his fires an aura sphere at blastiose!

Shining Starlight
September 23rd, 2008, 05:26 AM
Before Lucario ate her, she jumped out of Lucario's mouth, used Mega Kick as hard as she can on Lucario's nuts.
As for Blastoise, Luna let him live. For now...

Sexycheese
September 23rd, 2008, 05:28 AM
Thats cruel! My Lucario cant have kids now you *Very evil person* LMAO!
Lucario stop leaving your mouth open and eat luna already!

CyberBlastoise
September 23rd, 2008, 05:29 AM
Silver the Blastoise saw that Luna was going to pass him. He used Earthquake to stop her. Unfortunately the tower started to shake...

It's falling...It's falling!!!!! Whew....it didn't fall...

Silver threatened that if anyone passes him he will use Earthquake again...

Sexycheese
September 23rd, 2008, 05:31 AM
Lucario gets out a full retore to cure his injuries in the groin area Xd
Then HE uses earthquake, Die!!!!!

Shining Starlight
September 23rd, 2008, 05:33 AM
O_O... Eating pokemon... O_O

Luna called for Mew, and Mew teloported her outter there! -laughs- XDD
Luna then Discharged Lucario, kicked Lucario in the nuts, (Again) and ran to catch up to Blastotse...
But stayed behind him...

CyberBlastoise
September 23rd, 2008, 05:34 AM
Silver noticed this and knew this would have to be a sprint to the top as the roof is starting to collapse........

He started to sprint while dodging any obsta...
*bang* a piece of wood hit Silver on the head...He is still running however...

Never mind about dodging......

Sexycheese
September 23rd, 2008, 05:35 AM
O_O... Eating pokemon... O_O

Luna called for Mew, and Mew teloported her outter there! -laughs- XDD
Luna then Discharged Lucario, kicked Lucario in the nuts, (Again) and ran to catch up to Blastotse...

Your pikachu is evil, Lucario puts on a suit of armour and chases after luna throwing aura spheres at her!

Shining Starlight
September 23rd, 2008, 05:39 AM
Luna used Magnet Rise, making all ground attacks miss!
She then used Discharge on Lucario, and throwed a Sticky Barb at him! Pay Back! >=D

Sexycheese
September 23rd, 2008, 05:43 AM
Luna used Magnet Rise, making all ground attacks miss!
She then used Discharge on Lucario, and throwed a Sticky Barb at him! Pay Back! >=D

Lucario is resistant to electricityyet the barb hit, ouch
Lucario throws an ax at luna!

Shining Starlight
September 23rd, 2008, 05:48 AM
O_O... Great... And a "Axe" is not from Pokemon...
And also, Electristy + Metal = PWNAGE. :P

Luna ran, ran past Blastorise, and used dig...

CyberBlastoise
September 23rd, 2008, 05:53 AM
Luna however did not realize we were on the tenth floor....Luna fell through into the ninth floor......
Blastoise is still winning...................

Shining Starlight
September 23rd, 2008, 05:56 AM
Luna ran up the stairs to the 14 floor.
She used Magnet Rise ...

CyberBlastoise
September 23rd, 2008, 06:01 AM
Silver grabbed onto Luna's tail and threw her down the stairs 13 floors..........Blastoise is still running.....

And spear pillar is still collapsing..........

Silver is still running...

Shining Starlight
September 23rd, 2008, 06:06 AM
Luna ran up 15 floors, and when she saw Blastorse, she made a Pitfall trap, used Thunder on Silver and Thunder Wave and ran up 5 floors and DID NOT step on the Pit floor trap.

CyberBlastoise
September 23rd, 2008, 06:11 AM
Silver used his full restore and continued on. After seeing the star on the ground...Silver walked around it and when he caught up to Luna, he gave her a Blizzard............Which froze her.......Silver is still running up the stairs.....

Shining Starlight
September 23rd, 2008, 06:32 AM
3 seconds later...
The ice melted...
Luna ran up all the way to the top.
She saw Silver and gave him a dose of Toxic and Thunder Wave.
She started running up till the last floor...

CyberBlastoise
September 23rd, 2008, 07:36 AM
Blastoise used a full heal on itself..........

Luna and Silver both were neck and neck...

They both made to the top at the same time.......

After much arguing Dialga appeared and told the two that they both finished at the same time..........so..............what now?

I guess we start a new game........

First, we start at the top of the tower....trying to reach.......Prof. Oak's lab in Pallet Town....

Silver is in the race.........He starts running down the stairs.......

Shining Starlight
September 23rd, 2008, 08:28 AM
Luna is in da race, she already ran down half of the stairs.

Sexycheese
September 24th, 2008, 12:17 AM
Lucario jumped from the top of the tower and IS IN THE LEAD!

Shining Starlight
September 24th, 2008, 02:04 AM
Ouch...
Luna ran down to the place where she made a pitfall trap.
She steps on it anf falls to the bottom and uses Thunder Wave on Lucario.
LUNA IS IN DA LEAD!!

Sexycheese
September 25th, 2008, 12:57 AM
Ouch...
Luna ran down to the place where she made a pitfall trap.
She steps on it anf falls to the bottom and uses Thunder Wave on Lucario.
LUNA IS IN DA LEAD!!

Or not, Lucario threw a lasso (Proper wild west cowboy style yea!) over luna and threw her back!
LUCARIO IS IN THE LEAD!

Shining Starlight
September 25th, 2008, 04:11 AM
But Luna used a Warp Orp, warping Lucario to the start!
Luna ran on.

Marksman
September 25th, 2008, 04:49 AM
Guess who?

*Chikorita drops from above by Luna. It's Neck and Neck!*

All we need now is for some Clot to totally wreck this lead!

CyberBlastoise
September 25th, 2008, 05:54 AM
Silver seen the two of them and used Hydro Pump on them...Sending them deep into a cave...Silver is now in the lead...

Sexycheese
September 25th, 2008, 06:46 AM
Lucario bribes a abra to tealport him ahead !!!
NOOBS!

Shining Starlight
September 25th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Luna pulls out a mobile phone and calls Mew.
Mew then teliports Luna and Chikorita to the lead and Luna uses Warp Orbs on Lucario and Silver and they warp back to the start! >=D Muhahahahaha! >=D

Luna & Chikoria is in the lead! =D

Sexycheese
September 26th, 2008, 01:48 AM
Witch! Lucario Hires an Assasin to attack Luna!
MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!

Shining Starlight
September 26th, 2008, 02:12 AM
But Luna uses a Warp Orb to warp him to Glitch City! :P
Luna then sends Lucario and Silver back to the start! (Again)

Sexycheese
September 26th, 2008, 02:39 AM
Lucvario uses warp orb to send luna and silver back!

Shining Starlight
September 26th, 2008, 02:45 AM
But Luna calls Mew, warps back to where Chikorita was! Then Luna uses Thunder Wave on Lucario, steals all his items! XD Then Luna uses the One-Shot Orb and bam! Lucario fainted! X_X

Sexycheese
September 26th, 2008, 02:54 AM
You killed him you witch, Before He dided he called on Arceus To smite you all with thunder!!!!
EAT THIS FOOLS!

Shining Starlight
September 26th, 2008, 03:09 AM
But since that attack was just a lighting bolt, it missed! :P
Luna used Thunder and ran for her life. (With Chikorita)

Sexycheese
September 26th, 2008, 03:10 AM
But Arceus, the all powerful God of poekmon is hot on her trail, hell bent on revenge!!!!!

Shining Starlight
September 26th, 2008, 03:19 AM
But Luna uses the One-Shot Orb, and Arceus faints! Insta Knockout! :P
Luna then runs with Chikorita to the finish line!
Luna and Chikorita wins! =D

Sexycheese
September 26th, 2008, 03:22 AM
Chikorita crossed the finish line but Luna was struk by a miterious force from asbove....(Like your gonna get away with beating up a god!)

Shining Starlight
September 26th, 2008, 03:45 AM
But it missed! Ha! Luna is second!

So the next race is... The race to... Torn World and Glitch City.

Before the race:
Luna: -runing for her life- Noo....
Mew: Shesh. I take over.
Mew is going to take Luna's place!

At the race...
On your marks, set, GO!
Mew is second, right behind Lucario!

Marksman
September 26th, 2008, 04:47 AM
*Chikorita Levels with Luna. Making an Ally with VERY Powerful Friends goes a LONG way! Especially if you have Multiple Allies (Speaking of which, wonder where Blazer and the others are). Chikorita uses Luna's Tail as a Springboard and readies a simple Razor Leaf*

Shining Starlight
September 26th, 2008, 06:06 AM
Mew and Pikachu attack the Razor Leaf attack, making it Grass/Electric/Psychic type attack!
It heads to Lucario, and hits! (Thats gotta hurt)
Lucario falls over, and Luna slaps Lucario in the face before Mew, Chikorita & Luna using Ancient Power, Razor Leaf and Discharge all at the same time!
Lucario trys to get up, but falls over again when Mew's, Chikorita's and Luna's hit!
Lucario falls over, while Luna, Mew & Chikorita run past!
Mew, Luna & Chikorita are in the lead! =D

King Syn
September 26th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Through all the violence, Deoxys D uses Extremespeed that it learned while in speed form to take a heavy lead....

.emerald
September 26th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Deoxys is suddenly stopped by Roserade's grassknot, Chikorita uses stun spore, Claydol uses Hyper Beam & Blazer KO's it using Blast Burn!

s p a c e c o w b o y
September 26th, 2008, 09:53 PM
then lucario comes out of nowhere and takes out roserade with aura shere

.emerald
September 26th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Blazer uses Blaze Kick to SE Lucario to save his colleague.KO!

Shining Starlight
September 27th, 2008, 12:10 AM
Luna run past Lucario, and uses a Warp Orb to send him back!
Luna then ran with Mew and the others...

Pokehuman
September 27th, 2008, 05:40 AM
Then Cyndiquil pops out of nowhere and randomly fires a flame thrower, hitting lucario and roserade! He then starts running, but since his eyes are always closed, he runs into a wall.

Shining Starlight
September 27th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Luna grabs Cyndiquil, ties him to a tree with a metal rope.
Then the trio, (Luna, Mew, Chikorita) run past him!
Luna, Mew, Chikorita are in the lead!

King Syn
September 27th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Then Deoxys wakes up,turns to attack form and psycho boosts the crap out of the trio,whie extremespeeding in speed form to the finish line!

Shining Starlight
September 28th, 2008, 01:42 AM
The trio end up second. So the next place is... Blackthorn City.
The trio ran ahead of Deoxys and are in first place.

Cobja619
September 30th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Roserade returns from a long rip to the mall. Every pokemon has ambitions right?

Roserade tags up with his oldfriends blazer and chikorita and continue

Mr. Curling Iron
September 30th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Suddenly! Rayquaza comes out of nowhere and Flamethrowers the area around blackthorn city so that only flying pokemon can get in :D

Shining Starlight
October 1st, 2008, 11:31 AM
Mew changes to Ho-Oh and gives Luna and Chikorita a ride!

King Syn
October 1st, 2008, 02:38 PM
Deoxys ,still in speed form rushes right through the flames so fast without getting burned,then rushes throught blackthorn city to its pokemn center

CyberBlastoise
October 1st, 2008, 09:47 PM
Silver the Blastoise comes flying into the city using his Hydro Pump, he knocked right into Deoxys and both of them flew just a little bit too far over the center...they are now in the dance academy...

Cobja619
October 2nd, 2008, 12:08 AM
Roserade trips blastoise up with vines the flips over his body. He runs on towards the finish line!

Guillermo
October 2nd, 2008, 02:18 AM
Then out of nowhere Weavile the FASTEST pokemon ever slashes Roserade into tiny leaves. And crosses the finish line.

Sexycheese
October 2nd, 2008, 02:36 AM
And Lucario, gets a gardevior to telaport him back Ohhh Yessss!!!

.emerald
October 2nd, 2008, 06:35 AM
BLazer uses CC to Ue Weaville. Weaville is catapulted to Blastoise & KO's em' both. BLastoise uses an unconditional Blizzard because of the reaction & KO's Rayquaza!

(C-H-A-I-N)

Sexycheese
October 2nd, 2008, 06:38 AM
Sweet! Lucariop follows up the chain with an extreme speed on them all and then goes for some kung-foo action with close combat.

You got Owned!

.emerald
October 2nd, 2008, 06:40 AM
Chikorita uses Stun Spore to immobilize Lucario. &... Blazer & Roserade finish him off'!
EPIC WIN!

Sexycheese
October 2nd, 2008, 06:42 AM
You evil person, I thougth you werent going to attack.
Time for an epic chest. Lucario uses copycat to destiny bond blazer and roserade. As he faints thet plunge into the abbys of hell.....

Epic Cheat!

.emerald
October 2nd, 2008, 06:44 AM
Your more diabolic than I expected....
Chikorita uses Synthesis to revive Roserade.
While Blazer was helplessly crawling on the ground, he found a revive. Half Health!
Claydol uses Hyper Beam to daze Lucario...

Sexycheese
October 2nd, 2008, 06:47 AM
I curse my lucario with a zombie curse. He can never die!!!!
Time for close combat......Epic kick in balls for Blazer Yeah!!!!

.emerald
October 2nd, 2008, 06:49 AM
Roserade uses Grass knot to immobilize the zombie Lucario.
Blazer was enraged that he threw the half-concious carcus of the Rayquaza & stuffed it in Lucario's mouth

(Outrageously stupid...)

Sexycheese
October 2nd, 2008, 06:50 AM
Wonderful......A free lunch.....Eat it!!!!
More close combat........guess what????

.emerald
October 2nd, 2008, 06:53 AM
NO BLOODSHED.
BLazer Sky's Lucario's stomach to force the Rayquaza out.
(That hurts...)
(Still immobilized by the grass knot.)

Sexycheese
October 2nd, 2008, 06:55 AM
Time for something truely gross....Lucario uses attract on blazer and roserade!
(Very Gay.....but it worked ^.^)

.emerald
October 2nd, 2008, 06:57 AM
Chikorita is inflamed!!
She uses a Solarbeam to hit Lucario dead center!
Blazer snaps out of the infatuation.

Sexycheese
October 2nd, 2008, 06:58 AM
Hit them all with your attarct lucario....and eat chicoriata!!!!!
Ahhhhh.....Tastes like salad....Tre Gourme!

.emerald
October 2nd, 2008, 07:03 AM
BLazer snaps out & sees the horrible disposition Chikorita is in.
BERSERK FURY!
All hell broke loose...
R.I.P. Lucario...
*Sniff*

Sexycheese
October 2nd, 2008, 07:05 AM
Ok.....How about no pokemon.....How do ya like a werewolf!?!?!?!?
Lunch.....is served!

.emerald
October 2nd, 2008, 07:21 AM
Oh no!
Claydol, Earthquake!
THe Werewolf is shaken and stirred! lol.

Sexycheese
October 2nd, 2008, 07:22 AM
Or is it???
Hyper voice claydol!!!!! woohooo!!!!

King Syn
October 2nd, 2008, 03:05 PM
Then Deoxys runs as a random Electrode explodes knocking all the racers unconsious. they later found out that the electrode was hired by blazer to take out chikorita.

Cobja619
October 3rd, 2008, 12:25 AM
Roserade clears this ridicullus rumor and sets all upon deoxys.

(B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BULESEYE!!!)

ONE FOR EACH!

Sexycheese
October 3rd, 2008, 01:39 AM
And one for you, Hypervoice for roserade!!!!
Bang....and the dirt is gone lol

King Syn
October 3rd, 2008, 02:02 PM
Deoxys, easily outspeeding roserade,uses psycho boost which is super effective and K.Os roderade for good.

Sexycheese
October 4th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Lucario retuns and gives deoxys a nice blaze kick in the stomach, bag, abdomen thing!

Cobja619
October 4th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Roserade is revived by Blaziken and they deliver a frenzy plant + blast burn special!

King Syn
October 5th, 2008, 06:42 AM
deoxys turns to defense form and uses iron defense! the moves do little to no damage.

Marksman
October 6th, 2008, 02:16 AM
*Chikorita has seen it before. There's little/ no way to get in an Attack. Luckily, the Form lasts for a little while so...*

Sasami Kawai
October 6th, 2008, 02:24 AM
I am gonna race! =D

Kumi sends out Espeon and Espeon races to second place!
But... Espeon trips over Chikorita and falls flat on her face. (Yeouch.)

Sexycheese
October 6th, 2008, 03:56 AM
Oh yeah i forgot, Run lucario run!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Syn
October 6th, 2008, 04:08 AM
Deoxys used extremespeed! he takes the lead yet again.....

Marksman
October 6th, 2008, 04:49 AM
*Chikorita sensed it: Deoxys transforms into Speed Form. This is her opportunity. Who'd capitalize first? She would. <Smack!> Espeon trips over Chikorita and she loses her aim*

Kaizer-X
October 6th, 2008, 05:19 AM
Charmeleon raced past all of them as they stood laughing at espeon

King Syn
October 6th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Sadly slow little charmeleon came nowhere close to catching deoxys,who then threw a focus blast a chikorita.

Sexycheese
October 7th, 2008, 12:15 AM
Lucario gets a nice big book of vboldemorts spells out and starts throwing killing curses round!
Rock on!!!

Sasami Kawai
October 7th, 2008, 12:54 AM
Espeon pushed Chikorita from the focus blast and jumps over it.
Then Espeon uses Psychic on everyone who laughed at her and runs.

Sexycheese
October 7th, 2008, 12:57 AM
Lucario Use avada kerda on Espeon!

Sasami Kawai
October 7th, 2008, 01:06 AM
Espeon grabed a mirror like stone and pushed it up.
The (Whatever you call it) hits the stone and reflects back to Lucario!
Espeon used Dig on Lucario!
Its super effective.
Espeon ran off, leaving Lucario in the back.

Sexycheese
October 7th, 2008, 01:16 AM
Nooo lucario you twonk!
Why did you die!
Why???? WHY!?!?!?!!?!?

Sasami Kawai
October 7th, 2008, 01:32 AM
Espeon ran on, thinking, "So the thing that Lucario throwed at me was a curse..."
Espeon had a look behind her and started runing again.

Marksman
October 7th, 2008, 02:07 AM
*Chikorita considers whether to carry on through the Track or to wait here until her Allies recover from Psychic*

King Syn
October 7th, 2008, 03:30 AM
*then snorlax eats espeon and chikorita*

deoxys throws an electrode at chikoritas allies which then asplodes....

Kaizer-X
October 7th, 2008, 04:15 AM
Suddenly out of nowhere tons of magneton came and creating a giant electric net. All the other pokemon were trap and charmeleon ran past them.

Marksman
October 7th, 2008, 04:26 AM
*Snorlax gets a Stomach ache and belches out Chikorita and Espeon. The MagNETon had already passed by. All there was in the distance was a detonated Electrode, Deoxys, and Charmeleon. Sensing more Danger was to come if they Lingered, the 2 Pokémon set off again*

King Syn
October 7th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Then suddenly deoxys stopped and psycho boosted charmeleon...who evolved into charizard...

Sasami Kawai
October 8th, 2008, 02:06 AM
And Espeon used Psychic on Charazard, slowing him down and ran with Chikorita.

King Syn
October 8th, 2008, 03:56 AM
Then deoxys quit,saying you are all too slow,and called in his friend...GARCHOMP! garchomp races to the lead!

Marksman
October 8th, 2008, 04:30 AM
*With one less Speeder, things should be easier for the other Racers. However, Garchomp is a Ground/Dragon Type (Or is that Flying/Dragon?) which can mean trouble for Chikorita. However, that doesn't mean she will call the quits as he bravely sends off a Minor Razor Leaf (Her way of saying 'Welcome' :bandit:)*

Sasami Kawai
October 8th, 2008, 04:39 AM
Espeon uses Psychic on Garchomp!
Followed by Chikorita's Razor Leaf, they both hit dead center!
Espeon runs past the Garchomp, followed by Chikorita!

Marksman
October 8th, 2008, 04:41 AM
*As the Pair run on through, Garchomp starts to catch up. However, Chikorita has a little Surprise for the Garchomp...*

Kaizer-X
October 8th, 2008, 04:44 AM
Charizard then used flamethrower on everyone including chikorita :p and flies to the lead

Sasami Kawai
October 8th, 2008, 04:45 AM
Espeon stops and waits for Garchomp to catch up.
When Garchomp comes closer, Espeon starts using Sand-Attack on Garchomps face!
Tons of dirt, sand & other stuff, flys at Garchomp, blinding him and slowing him down!
As Garchomp trys helplessly trying to get the sand & dirt out of it's eyes, Espeon races ahead!

Then, Espeon uses Psychic on Charazard, slowing him down, and Espeon runs off, kicking dust and sand in Charazards face!

Marksman
October 8th, 2008, 04:46 AM
*Chikorita changes its Target to Charizard. However, Charizard is a Flying Fire Dragon so the...Surprise won't do a lot of Damage. If there was a way to improve the Power...*

Sasami Kawai
October 8th, 2008, 04:47 AM
Espeon slows down and waits for Chikorita....

Kaizer-X
October 8th, 2008, 04:50 AM
Charizard use fireblast and burn them into crisp. (laugh evily)

Marksman
October 8th, 2008, 04:51 AM
*As Epseon waits for Chikorita, the idea Clocks! Chikorita needs a Direct Sand Attack to the Eyes of Charizard, but how to hit a Flying, Moving Target...*

Kaizer-X has to be of some Relation to Lyulf! Seems to love Inflicting Pain.

Sasami Kawai
October 8th, 2008, 04:55 AM
Espeon climbs up a tree. She jumps on the flying Charzard and bits him hard.
She then uses Psychic on him.
Charazard falls down, with a heavy "Thump."
Espeon jumps off, uses Sand-Attack on Charzard's face, making tons of sand and dust land in his eyes. Espeon then runs off.

Marksman
October 8th, 2008, 05:01 AM
*With Charizard Blinded and Howling, Chikorita senses her Opportunity. With enough Power Secretly Stored up, Chikorita unleashes a Solarbeam with Powers that are off the Chart. The Solarbeam zooms, straight into Charizards Mouth and Causes Extreme Internal Damage! Charizard Fainted!*

Kaizer-X
October 8th, 2008, 05:04 AM
Charizard use whirlwind and blew of the sand, and then it flew up ,spiral down to the ground to create an earthquake. (Hehe more pain)

Sasami Kawai
October 8th, 2008, 05:06 AM
Espeon jumped to the side as the Solar Beam attack shot past her.
Espeon watched Charzard faint. She grined and ran off with Chikorita tagging behind her.
Espeon ran up a tree again and jumped onto Charzard.
Espeon uses Psychic on him before running off.

Kaizer-X
October 8th, 2008, 05:10 AM
With charizard fainted , its ally arcanine come in an replace him. Arcanine use agitity are rush past all of them.

Sasami Kawai
October 8th, 2008, 05:12 AM
Espeon gets a phone out and calls Swampert!
Swampert runs ahead of Arcanine and uses Muddy-Water on him!
Will Arcanine live?

Espeon grined and ran off with Swampert & Chikorita.

Kaizer-X
October 8th, 2008, 05:17 AM
Hah muddy water. Arcanine got slightly injured and continue with the race using roar to scare off chikorita , swampert and espeon.

⋚Raika⋚
October 8th, 2008, 05:18 AM
Arcanine aims an Overheat at espeon but misses and hits Chikorita instead! Chikorita's leaf starts to catch fire...

Sasami Kawai
October 8th, 2008, 05:19 AM
Swampert got angry and used Surf on Arcanine!
Its Super Effective.

The trio ran off, leaving Arcanine in the mud.

Swampert then uses a tiny water gun on Chikorita, get ridding of Chikorita's burn startus.

Then Espeon turns around and laughs at Arcanine before running off with the others.

King Syn
October 8th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Garchomp,who is mad as a desert muskrat, used stone edge on charizard and earthquake on everyone else. they all get K.O.ed. then garchomp says,this is why im uber you silly UUs!

Cobja619
October 8th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Roserade avoids the attack by jumping, then uses graas knot and trips EVERYONE but his old frineds

Sasami Kawai
October 9th, 2008, 12:11 AM
Espeon used Protect and Earth Quake failed. (Plus Grass Knot)
Since Swampert got hit, he got mad and went in a Surf attack rampage.
The massive waves hit Garchomp over and over again till Garchomp fainted!
Espeon ran off with Swampert, wondering if Chikorita wants to go with her old friends or not....

Sexycheese
October 9th, 2008, 01:35 AM
Lucario jumps outta nowhere and smites espeon with dark pulse!" Wooohooo! Direct hit!!!!

Marksman
October 9th, 2008, 02:12 AM
*"Old or New, Old or New...This would be so much easier if they were all going the same Path!". Swampert and Espeon, or Blazer, Roserade, Claydoll, and Luna. Which ones to Rally?*

Sexycheese
October 9th, 2008, 02:38 AM
nO IDEA? tHIS IS TURNING MORE INTO POKEMON WORLD WREASLING THAN A RACE!

Woops! Caps lock!

Sasami Kawai
October 9th, 2008, 02:51 AM
Swampert gets upset again and startes spamming Surf attacks on Lucario.
Espeon pulls out a Oren Berry, recoving half of her HP.
Then Espeon joins in with the spamming attack frenzy and starts spamming Dig attacks on Lucario.
Lucario faints and Espeon & Swampert run off, leaving Lucario in a cave with a big stone rolled in front off the exit with no Pokemon inside it as well...

(Where are we racing to?)

King Syn
October 9th, 2008, 03:15 AM
Garchomp uses Draco meteor on roserade for gras knotting his tail....then he eats a salac berry which raised his speed.

Amplified Ampharos
October 9th, 2008, 03:21 AM
Then a Ratata walks along

Kaizer-X
October 9th, 2008, 04:13 AM
Arcanine used a revive on charizard and he is back in the race.

Marksman
October 9th, 2008, 04:31 AM
Swampert gets upset again and startes spamming Surf attacks on Lucario.
Espeon pulls out a Oren Berry, recoving half of her HP.
Then Espeon joins in with the spamming attack frenzy and starts spamming Dig attacks on Lucario.
Lucario faints and Espeon & Swampert run off, leaving Lucario in a cave with a big stone rolled in front off the exit with no Pokemon inside it as well...

(Where are we racing to?)

The Torn World and Glitch City accordingly.

*Chikorita sees the Larger-Than-Life Dragon rise from the Ground. She Panicks, and Jets in the Direction of Swampert and Espeon through blind fear*

Sasami Kawai
October 9th, 2008, 05:41 AM
But Swampert turned around and hit both of them with a Surf!
Charzard fainted! (Again)
Arcanine fainted!

Swampert turned around and ran off with Espeon and Chikorita...

Pokehuman
October 9th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Then Cyndiquil pops out of nowhere! It starts running...

Marksman
October 10th, 2008, 02:11 AM
Cyndaquil on the Track! Cyndaquil on the Track!

*Chikorita takes immediate Evasive Action to avoid colliding with the Fiery Mouse that appeared out of nowhere*

Sasami Kawai
October 10th, 2008, 02:39 AM
But since Cyndiquil is running blindly, he falls in a pitfall trap.
Espeon grined and ran with Swampert.

Marksman
October 10th, 2008, 05:00 AM
*Thinking that this is her Fault, Chikorita uses a Vine Whip to bring Cyndaquil out of the Pitfall. While Cyndaquil recovers, Chikorita proceeds to meet up with the others*

Kaizer-X
October 10th, 2008, 05:20 AM
Actually charizard and arcanine were using rest to recover. Charizard flew to the sky to avoid another water attack while arcanine use hyper beam to knock out swampert.

Sasami Kawai
October 10th, 2008, 06:14 AM
But Swampert doages and uses Rain Dance! (Good luck)
Charzard's tail is starting to get wet...
Then Swampert uses Surf on Arcanine!
Since it is a STAB move, plus Rain dance = Arcanine fainted!
And now, lots of steam is rising because right now we in a place with Lava!
The smoke screen makes it harder to find out where everyone is going!
Espeon and Swampert start running in the same direction before rain dance started...

King Syn
October 10th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Garchomp gets tired of racing then deoxys comes back. he takes the lead.

Pokehuman
October 11th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Cyndaquil thanks chikorita and keeps on running

King Syn
October 11th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Deoxys ues spikes,stealth rock,and toxic spikes on....the racing coarse.take that.

Pokehuman
October 12th, 2008, 06:14 AM
Cyndiquil uses flame wheel to go right through the spikes, toxic spikes, and stealth rocks while making a path for the others.

King Syn
October 12th, 2008, 07:02 AM
sadly half his health is gone from te rocks,25 percent gon from spikes,and he got badly poisoned.deoxoys set up more rocks and spikes.