View Full Version : POKEMON CAKE! (Not sure if this is the right board)

June 18th, 2008, 6:37 AM
I designed a cake for a birthday party, which my aunt is currently making. She said she'll show it on the 27th, and I might need last minute reference.

So far, I've gathered my Brawl knowledge to recall what it looked like.

1. To keep the outline of the cake simple, I just made white lines across its border, with black corners.

2. There are also 2 red edge-marking triangles nearby, seperated by a line on the cake. The edge-markers are about half-an-inch apart.

3. On the wall-like areas of the cake (the bottom areas), there are Pokeball cookies on a white icing base, with white and red icing on the bottom.

4. On the other side of the line, there is a Pokeball with 3 lines on it, symbolizing the boundary in which the Pokeball should be thrown from.

5. And don't forget the central giant Pokeball, which has red, orange, yellow, and yellow-green areas surrounding it, symbolizing speed/distance markers.

6. On the Pokeball, the candle lies on the white area of the Pokeball, with figures surrounding it. Ash and Pikachu are on the ball beside the cake.

So there you have it! I'm not so sure if it is in the appropriate board, but I'll also need some critique and criticism too. Thankies~!