PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever tried this rumor?

!~sammy~!
August 4th, 2004, 04:32 AM
i read on the message board at some other pokemon site that if you catch all the pokemon in g/s/c, fly to the island that the volcano erupted on (forgot the dang name of it ^^) , and go to the pokemon center there you will find an old man who will ask you a question in japanese and if you say yes to the old man than your game will crash erasing everything that you did and leave glitches on your game, but if you say no than an earthquake will happen causing all the dried lava to fall off the island. it sounds fake to me but its said to be a glitch that happened when nintendo was converting the game to english. has anyone else heard this??

Jay
August 4th, 2004, 04:36 AM
No it dosn't because I already beat the game

And the island is Cinnibar or something I can't spell.

!~sammy~!
August 4th, 2004, 04:37 AM
thanx jay! ^_^ i knew it sounded kinda funky

Jay
August 4th, 2004, 04:41 AM
No problem, but I wouldn't do any glitches

The one where there is a new village and pikachu dissapears ruined my yellow version

And that one pokemon called something that is all blury in blue version erases your game

Arkon
August 4th, 2004, 06:08 AM
That pokemon is called many names, it can be known as a heap
missingno is the main one you see the most, and ive caught it, it did nothing to my game

Jay
August 4th, 2004, 06:12 AM
I'm just saying it can and it did.

bass sp
August 4th, 2004, 07:13 AM
it causes a glitch when you go to the computer and put that thing of the pokemon league.

Sunrise's Dragon
August 23rd, 2004, 10:02 AM
I have heard about Missigno. Does any have a picture? I want see! ^^

Pogiforce-14
August 23rd, 2004, 10:07 AM
Your not suppsoed to catch him, yuour supposed to kill him. And then whatever was in teh sixth slot in your pack, you'll have hundreds of it. THe number will be so high, you'll see pieces of iamges instead of numbers till you use enough of it. That's perfect for rarecandies and Masterballs, and I used it once to get infinite Ultra balls, sold them, bought game corner coins and got porygon that way.

Miss Reyna
August 25th, 2004, 02:49 AM
The one where there is a new village and pikachu dissapears ruined my yellow version

what new village in yellow version? i havn't play it in years but i don't remember any new village and pikachu went missing

DarkTerror
August 25th, 2004, 06:44 AM
Your not suppsoed to catch him, yuour supposed to kill him. And then whatever was in teh sixth slot in your pack, you'll have hundreds of it. THe number will be so high, you'll see pieces of iamges instead of numbers till you use enough of it. That's perfect for rarecandies and Masterballs, and I used it once to get infinite Ultra balls, sold them, bought game corner coins and got porygon that way.

You don't even need to kill them, all I ever do is just RUN. The only problem with Missingno is that it ruins your whole of fame, whether you saved that you've seen it or not.

Missingno Baby
August 27th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Heh, I love Missingno, so what does it matter to me? I've never made it to the HOF, I was wayyyyyyy too busy catchin' Missingnos...

puni puni~

aRedMoon
August 31st, 2004, 12:29 PM
I have heard about Missigno. Does any have a picture? I want see! ^^
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/jkaizer/missingno.png

Nothing special really.

salamenceruler04
August 31st, 2004, 07:15 PM
What exactly is missingno?...i heard that it evolves into any pokemon radomly...that true?

Latias
September 1st, 2004, 03:07 PM
Hmmmmmm...I have heard of many glitches, but never that one, it's quite interesting, actually. ^_^

~Kelsey

Castrainer
September 14th, 2004, 08:41 AM
What exactly is missingno?...i heard that it evolves into any pokemon radomly...that true?

A Glitch :P
When ya find it, the item in yar 6th Slot will be Infinite. Some players did that on Rare Candies to make theyr Pkmn fast to Lv. 100.
I should make a thread about MissingNo... o__O