PDA

View Full Version : Most grace and powerful pokemon? (female,male,genderless)

Kishijoten
June 19th, 2008, 09:06 AM
Every wonder what is the most gracefulest and powerfulest pokemon combined? if you have a anwer feel free to post it here. Do you think my answer are graceful and powerful? you can post a opinion here if you like or post you own graceful and powerful pokemon combine
here's my list

1. Milotic
2.NInetales
3Espeon
4.Gardevior
5.Roserade

Tyrantrum
June 19th, 2008, 09:11 AM
1. Ninetales
2. Milotic
3. Eevee and its Evolutions
4. Mew
5. Dragonite

Yay, 1st post!

Cassino
June 19th, 2008, 09:39 AM
1. Milotic
2.NInetales
3Espeon
4.Gardevior
5.Roserade
There are no specifically powerful Pokemon there. Powerful is like the very much ungraceful Faraligator and Tyranitar (can't be arsed spelling those correctly, English translators' fault for making them non-Japanese).

Cruelty And The Beast
June 19th, 2008, 09:47 AM
There are no powerful Pokemon there. Powerful is like the very much ungraceful Faraligator and Tyranitar (can't be arsed spelling those correctly, English translators' fault for making them non-Japanese).

All of the pokemon he mentioned have brilliant offensive capabilities. Gardevior is one of the most commonly used special sweepers.

Satoshi_Red
June 19th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Mew. ^_^ Powerful, graceful (Can fly through the air, swim in a bubble, what's not graceful about it?) and not bad looking.

fade101
June 21st, 2008, 03:34 AM
What do you mean by graceful? Strong and beautiful at same time??
No idea what graceful is but i think Milotic deserves it... Why? Grace goes with Milotic o.O

Cruelty And The Beast
June 21st, 2008, 03:44 AM
I reckon Umbreon's pretty graceful.
Badly poisoning them, double teaming, so they can almost never land a blow on you.and if they do, just healing...using moonlight.
Plus, looks. =]

Sexycheese
June 21st, 2008, 04:06 AM
Gardevior is so sexy for a pokemon LMAO, I man if I was A Lucario I would so go for her after a night drinking LMAO! :)

Walrein
June 21st, 2008, 04:30 AM
Blissey, Jynx, Milotic, Wigglutuff, Clefable...