PDA

View Full Version : Do you like the fire types in Pokemon Emerald?

PokemonGamer119
June 19th, 2008, 05:48 PM
I don't...the only fire type that I like in Pokemon Emerald is Torchic I hate the other fire types.

AceTrainerNicole
June 20th, 2008, 08:02 AM
It's because there isn't many of them. I think they're all okay though =/ Why don't you like them?

PokemonGamer119
June 20th, 2008, 11:49 AM
It's because there isn't many of them. I think they're all okay though =/ Why don't you like them?

Because they're all goofy looking and they have weak attacks Torchic is the only one who looks cool and has decent attacks.

Raikard
June 20th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Camerupt looks cool in my opinion.

JollyRoger25
June 21st, 2008, 07:10 PM
I like Torkoal, and with the right kind of shadowing he can look aswome!!!! But I do think that Groudon should have been Fire-Ground, would have made more sence.

261Poochyena
June 23rd, 2008, 09:32 AM
I like them all because torchic's cute, Camerupt's strong and Torkoal looks cool

Nevermelt_Snow
July 15th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Camerupt looks cool in my opinion.

looks cool but i think it is the weakes fire pokemon ever because i try to battle my lvl 50 pokemon in battle tower lvl 100 and i battled my swapert with lvl 100 camerupt and geust what...

i used Muddywater and camerupt fainted in just one hit... poor camerupt

PB
July 16th, 2008, 04:29 AM
They are better than the D/P fire types. Torkal is good but it annoys me that it always has smoke around it, the sprite is all smokey and it annoys me.

Pookachu
July 16th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Only Torchic is kinda good in Emerald. Anyways, fire type are cool but suck as a typing in general :(

Charizard EX
July 16th, 2008, 10:54 PM
How dare you all Call Fire Types WEAK?!
They are the best. And if they battle a CHARIZARD, they're gonna become toast. I used Charmeleon to defeat brock, I used Charizard to defeat all GYM leaders and E4, everything with charizard. ONLY!!!!

The Bringer!
July 16th, 2008, 11:06 PM
They are the best. And if they battle a CHARIZARD, they're gonna become toast. I used Charmeleon to defeat brock, I used Charizard to defeat all GYM leaders and E4, everything with charizard. ONLY!!!!

Anything can win in-game, so that doesn't prove anything...

lnfamous
July 19th, 2008, 05:47 AM
Well, I couldn't argue with you, PokemonGamer199. =]

Skaterzpenguin
July 19th, 2008, 05:50 AM
Yeah I agree with you. There are not that many fire pokemon in emerald/ruby/sapphie. The only good ones that I know are Torchic, & Vulpix...

Gold warehouse
July 19th, 2008, 05:55 AM
Yeh the fire types in Hoen are poor, Torchic and its evolutions is the only capable one

Miss_Harleen
July 19th, 2008, 08:43 AM
I like Ninetails, but that's about it. I always thought Slugma and Numel were sort of dumb... :/

The Bringer!
July 19th, 2008, 01:13 PM
I like Ninetails, but that's about it. I always thought Slugma and Numel were sort of dumb... :/

That's actually the main reason why I like slugma and numel. I kinda like the dopey expressions on their faces.

Hiidoran
July 19th, 2008, 04:51 PM
I really liked Numel when I first saw it. However, I've grown to resent that.
Vulpix is a pretty great fire Pokémon, so I suppose I do like fire Pokémon in Emerald.

There really aren't that many fire pokémon, over all. I suppose there are more fire pokémon than say, electric, but they are in short stock.

Miss_Harleen
July 19th, 2008, 05:32 PM
That's actually the main reason why I like slugma and numel. I kinda like the dopey expressions on their faces.

Yeah, I guess Numel's kinda cute. ^^ But I still don't like Slugma.

Disturbed
July 21st, 2008, 06:51 AM
I love slugma, he is beastly, except for the fact that he is really slow...

The firetypes are just okay in Hoenn.

Fernando
July 21st, 2008, 01:27 PM
Yes I do, I like Torchic like you.

ShadowFalls
July 26th, 2008, 11:40 PM
I like Torchic, simply evolves into a Fire/Fighting type. Is able to pick off Rock types unlike many Fire types...

July 27th, 2008, 01:04 AM

You needed a Charizard to win ingame? You must be a bad battler, I took out everyone with a Magikarp.

Yeah I agree with you. There are not that many fire pokemon in emerald/ruby/sapphie. The only good ones that I know are Torchic, & Vulpix...

Vulpix is from RBY =/

I liked Camerupt, and that's about it.

evilmagikarp94
July 27th, 2008, 11:41 AM
I personally hate them as they appear mountainess unlike Pokémon such as Charizard, Magmar and Arcanine.

Sora
July 27th, 2008, 02:51 PM
The Fire Types in R/S/E are okay, though I don't think I ever tried one other than Torchic. I may have tried Camerupt once, but I don't recall it. I know my brother has though.

I like Numel, I find it cute. >_>;;;

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 28th, 2008, 05:36 AM
I like the fire types. I usually use Numel or Camerupt for Beauty or Tough contest. Camerupt was so good to me that I used him for the Super contest in Pearl and he won me the Master Rank for Beauty and tough

:t354:TG

Tr@ce
July 28th, 2008, 06:01 PM
I think they're okay, but they could be better. Alot better.

Saltare.
July 28th, 2008, 06:33 PM
I really don't like them cuz there aren't many of them

Ninefire
July 28th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Torchic and Ninetails really are the only cool fire pokemon.

poke280281282475FANN
July 29th, 2008, 06:08 AM
I guess there ok in Emrald

CharizardCharz
July 30th, 2008, 02:16 AM
You know what fire types are NOT WEAK they are strong I used CHARIZARD ONLY to KO a SWAMPERT !!!!

Kaizer-X
July 30th, 2008, 02:30 AM
does groudon count? and well yea there is little fire pokemon in R/S/E

Guillermo
July 31st, 2008, 02:05 AM
I hate numel/camperupt. They are the most annoying of all fire type pokemon apart from Ponyta. Yes i would agree. Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken are the only cool fire types in Emerald

DonRoyale
August 3rd, 2008, 05:13 PM
Camerupt and Torkoal are cool.

Blaziken WAS cool, until Infernape showed him up c:

Jubilation
August 4th, 2008, 04:37 AM
I'm not the biggest fan of Fire types, but in this generation, it didn't help my liking for them.

.emerald
August 4th, 2008, 04:49 AM
Yup, i do(Mostly Blaziken..) except torkoal & Camerupt(not to mention magcargo..),Some of them are Special Sweepers, which provide an advantage on your team...