View Full Version : LEGO Pokemon

June 20th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Do you think Game Freak should get together with Traveler's Tale and make a LEGO Pokemon game? I do that game would kick ass!

June 20th, 2008, 12:36 PM
It doesn't really bother me, personally. Although a far few things would be quite tricky to duplicate as LEGO, in the Pokemon games.

Personally, I don't really like the idea, as well as them likely not doing it. It just doesn't look like something that would come about with anyone on the team for making Pokemon.

Lemme think.. it'd be like Nintendo teaming up with Konami to make a more realistic, action-packed LoZ, which really isn't needed. It just doesn't sound like what they would do, in my opinion.

June 20th, 2008, 12:36 PM
That would be kool! ^^
My favorite things r Pokemon and Lego! XD

June 20th, 2008, 2:00 PM
Lego pokemon would phail...a lot...

June 20th, 2008, 2:06 PM
believe me... the first thing i thought after Batman was... "Dear God in heaven... what's next, pokemon???"

Batman was a little over the top, but Pokemon would be overkill.

June 20th, 2008, 2:24 PM
It would be fun,creative,and look funny because Pokémon in lego form would look funny.

June 20th, 2008, 3:16 PM
"Is that a lego Registeel?!"

"Er...that's the deathstar."

June 21st, 2008, 4:34 PM
"Is that a lego Registeel?!"

"Er...that's the deathstar."

Post of the year.

On that note, I actually think that a Lego Pokémon game would work, I mean, I think that the Lego Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Batman games were all fantastic. However, a Lego Pokémon game would only work if it was 3-D and if it had the same storyline as the Gamboy games.

Interesting thread.