View Full Version : Is someone online messing with me??

August 4th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Whenever I want to send a post or PM someone, something always keep on taking me back to the forum index before I can send it! I keep on getting logged out and logged in! Someone is definatly doing something with my profile and who is it? I am getting SPAM PM every second so please don't PM me for a while! I need some help! Thanx!

August 4th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Whoa, I don't know whats wrong...... probly Tweak again or someone else.

August 4th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Tweak's offline and how could he guess my password! My password is in latina characters and it is NOT my name!!!

August 4th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Mabye that other suspisious guy got a smeones password or somthing..... I wonder.

August 4th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Well it's probley just a side affect from the "hackers" It should be fixed up soon enough

August 4th, 2004, 12:14 PM
There are no "hackers"! They were SPAMmers! they found out Zapchu's Password and then the did all of the crazy things and it also says that I have to wait 30 minutes to reply a PM!

August 4th, 2004, 12:23 PM
yes thats why hackers has parenthsis around it...to show that they are just some annoying litte psudeo tough boy wanna bes.

August 4th, 2004, 12:34 PM
Ahhha! I saw someone logging out that didn't take me! So this problem is solved! I'm changing my password that none can find ouT!!!!!