PDA

View Full Version : one new type

rocky55
June 20th, 2008, 05:02 PM
if you had to put (ONLY ONE) new pokemon type in platnium what would it be

Ladnek
June 20th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Light seems like a good type to me. Something to finally beat those stubborn dark/ghost types. XD

Walrein
June 21st, 2008, 02:11 AM
Light
Strong against psychic, ghost, dark and electric moves.
Immune to fire, cannot be burn.
Weak to dragon.
Super effective against ghost, dark and fighting.
Not very effctive against light, ice and dragon.
This would give ice the so neccesery resistance we are all waiting for, break the ghost/dark weaknesless, and give dragon some usefullness as an offense type.

Red Rain
June 21st, 2008, 02:19 AM
Light seems the only obvious decent type on that list. It will be the conterpart of Dark.

vano-m
June 21st, 2008, 02:58 AM
Plasma type! What a schaizer! 4000 C gas condition Pokemon? How can u imagine it?

Anyway laght type, i m intrigued!

Sexycheese
June 21st, 2008, 03:02 AM
I think if we had a type that is really evil like the pain type that would be kinda cool.

Core-3X
June 21st, 2008, 03:42 AM
I think light, because you have already Dark, light is most logical =).

Cassino
June 21st, 2008, 10:22 AM
Light, simply because it's the logical opposite to the Dark type.

Avey
June 21st, 2008, 11:04 AM
Why wasn't there an option for no new type? In my opinion, there are too many types already. Dark and Steel were put in there to balance the Psychic Type Pokemon out as it was those Pokemon that dominated the days of Red, Blue and Yellow. Also, they aren't going to make a new type for Platinum.

Alli
June 21st, 2008, 11:11 AM
Why wasn't there an option for no new type? In my opinion, there are too many types already. Dark and Steel were put in there to balance the Psychic Type Pokemon out as it was those Pokemon that dominated the days of Red, Blue and Yellow. Also, they aren't going to make a new type for Platinum.

I agree with Oni, there really shouldn't be a new type. There's enough types as is and Light really makes no sense at all.

YOOM-TAH
June 21st, 2008, 11:54 AM
Light for sure. It would certainly open the door on many different kinds of original pokemon too.

dark_Uxie
June 22nd, 2008, 08:12 AM
Obviously light.It could destroy those stubborn ghost and dark type pokemon XD.

Dialga450
June 22nd, 2008, 08:27 AM
Maybe a flower type. It seems okay.

DoubleWide
June 22nd, 2008, 08:56 AM
How about wood? In the early days, the basic elements were earth, air, fire and water. Lately wood has been added to the mix so a wooden type could also work.

Ninja Aiden
June 22nd, 2008, 01:12 PM
Wood/grass, sort of same thing. Light is the most logical because it is the opposite to dark.

YOOM-TAH
June 22nd, 2008, 02:48 PM
Also, light could be ineffective/weak against Grass.

The_G'
June 22nd, 2008, 04:14 PM
Light is the most logical type against those dark types. Dont get me wrong now I like dark types.

ghastly
June 22nd, 2008, 04:18 PM
Yeah light should definately be a type, but i like the types the way they are now. They just need to use new combinations of types, like a water/fire type.

♫♪♫♥Azurill♥♫♪♫
June 23rd, 2008, 10:11 AM
I think that magic would be interesting.

revelp8
June 23rd, 2008, 10:15 AM
Light for sure. i guess that would take place instead of those normal types, cause Blissey would most likely be a light type. right?

they're needs to be a pure FLYING type while we're at it.

Kraka-chan
June 23rd, 2008, 01:01 PM
I do agree with some of the others that there are too many types already. But just for this thread, I'll say a Light or a Sound type.

Gummy
June 23rd, 2008, 01:15 PM
The only good types I can think of are Light and Sound. However, I doubt the creators are going to add anything new because recent Pokemon will be forced to change their typing (i.e. Exploud would become a sound type).