PDA

View Full Version : A Sneaky Idea...

JoniBravo
June 21st, 2008, 08:00 AM
Hi, I was wondering if a more experience poke-player could help me with this. Say if I wanted to get all three evolutions of Eevee and there was only one in the game (for an example, I play on FireRed) could I get it, then save the game, then trade it with another player, then turn the console off and on again? The player I traded it with would have the Eevee and I would be where I was before I traded it, right?

シーツー
June 21st, 2008, 08:10 AM
This won't work I guess. It's automatically saved in the game when u trad a Pokémon away.
At least it's in every GBA Pokémon game that way. Ive never tried your idea though. But I doubt it'll work.

BREAKINGBEN
June 21st, 2008, 08:27 AM
It won't work. You save before you go into the trade station, which automatically nullifies your other save point. After the trade, when you turn your game off/on, you'll be coming out of the trade station, NOT the Eevee place.

JoniBravo
June 21st, 2008, 08:30 AM
Okay thanks, was worth a try!

darkshiek
June 21st, 2008, 08:43 AM
Just beat enough of the game to get to Island 4, and then you can breed your eevee.

Harry Blue5
June 21st, 2008, 09:29 AM
You have to breed Eevee to duplicate it. (Which isn't actually duplicating it).

Gazza
June 21st, 2008, 09:42 AM
is it possible to breed jolteon with ditto to get eevee?

Fiery Dash
June 21st, 2008, 10:03 AM
is it possible to breed jolteon with ditto to get eevee?You can, also the other Eeveelutions too!