PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Most Favourite/Most Hated Gym Leader(s)?

Avey
June 21st, 2008, 06:00 PM
Yet another remake from Oni Raichu, and it's of this (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=107611) thread.

So, what Gym Leader do you love, what Gym Leader do you hate, and why?

Personally, I think the best Gym Leaders ever made are Whitney and Giovanni. Whitney, because Jeremy brainwashed me of the fact that she has pink hair, uses Normal-Type Pokémon (which I think is her way of saying that she is still among the people) and her personality is somewhat cooler than most of the other characters in the video games and the anime. Giovanni? Yeah, because he's the boss of Team Rocket, practically the main antagonist of the first generation games. While I was disappointed by the fact that he didn't appear in the second generation games, I was also a bit happy at the fact that Gamefreak/Nintendo weren't going to recycle all of their characters.

The Worst Gym Leaders? Nah, I don't really hate any other Gym Leader, they're all sort of average to me.

hothead
June 21st, 2008, 08:07 PM
I have a tie for the best it has to be pryce candice whitney and misty i took me a little while so i decied to do all of them but with out a doubt the worse gym leaders have to be gardina and Erika i love the element but they just wernt a challenge in the show or on the games

dark_Uxie
June 22nd, 2008, 08:43 AM
I like Whitney because you dont see many Normal type gym leaders and I hate when you face Gary on the 2nd gen games n the Kanto region because he has all different types of pokemon and her really pecks head XD.

Dialga450
June 22nd, 2008, 08:50 AM
Lance. He gave me the most fits with the elite 4. But my most hated gym leader would be...Blaine.

sirboulevard
June 22nd, 2008, 08:59 PM
Favorite Gym Leaders: Misty, Erika, Falkner, Bugsy, Clair, Jasmine, Morty, Flannery, Norman, Brawly, Tate and Liza, Wallace, and out of the E4s: Lorelei, Lance, and Aaron.

Least Favorite Gym Leaders: The Sinnoh Gym Leaders, Juan, Roxanne, Brock, and Chuck.

revelp8
June 22nd, 2008, 09:02 PM
im not liking the 3rd gym leader from hoenn. stupid old cook using all electrics >.>