PDA

View Full Version : Mime.jr(D) or Bonsly(P)

dark_Uxie
June 22nd, 2008, 03:30 AM
Which do you prefer,I like bonsly because it evolves into sudowoodo who looks cooler and is a lot stronger and ive got alakazam for psychic so I dont need Mr Mime XD

the_gurpster
June 22nd, 2008, 06:33 AM
i like bonsly too its just that mime jr is kinda weak in the offensive side of view but can be used as wall if evovled in to mr.mime ( lightscreen and reflect) but again any physic pokemon can do that and also sudowoodo does look better :)

mystletainn
June 22nd, 2008, 06:40 AM
Moving to Pokemon General I guess. If this doesn't belong her K_S, feel free to close/move it.

fade101
June 22nd, 2008, 06:43 AM
Definitely Bonsly. Mime. Jr is cute but its just plain weird... And i dont really like the stats too...

dark_Uxie
June 22nd, 2008, 09:14 AM
I just hate Mime.JR so much. Its boring and creepy.

Motsuko Live
June 22nd, 2008, 12:55 PM
You can catch Mime Jr. in Pearl, too. In the trophy garden...

Just though I'd point that out.

*Firestar*
June 22nd, 2008, 01:15 PM
I like bonsly etter as well. It also appears in XD belonging to a little girl. You see it on a ship.

Bui
June 22nd, 2008, 03:49 PM
Bonsly, its so cute. X3. And sudowoodo, its evo form pwns in ways. Lol.

The_G'
June 23rd, 2008, 01:07 AM
Bonsly is cuter than mime jr. so I vote for bonsly.

1stGenNut
June 23rd, 2008, 02:15 AM
Bonsly, because it evolves into something really odd but cool at the same time :D

YOOM-TAH
June 23rd, 2008, 08:30 AM
I sometimes think I'm the only person who doesn't care about how "useful" or "good" they are when it comes to topics like this.

That said, Mime Jr. all the way. He's just so much cuter, I love him in the show!

♫♪♫♥Azurill♥♫♪♫
June 23rd, 2008, 09:29 AM
I like bonsly the best. When it evolves into sudowoodo, it can learn some great moves.

Avey
June 23rd, 2008, 01:57 PM
Meh, I don't really care about them, to be honest. Mime Jr. is obviously the most cute out of the two while Bonsly is the stronger of the two. I'd prefer to have Bonsly on my team as it evolves into a fighting Pokémon with reasonable stats, unlile Mr. Mime.

YOOM-TAH
June 23rd, 2008, 02:07 PM
Meh, I don't really care about them, to be honest. Mime Jr. is obviously the most cute out of the two while Bonsly is the stronger of the two. I'd prefer to have Bonsly on my team as it evolves into a fighting Pokémon with reasonable stats, unlile Mr. Mime.

Sudowoodo fighting? He's just rock-type. Or do you mean that as in "a pokemon who can fight"? XD