PDA

View Full Version : Shaymin

dark_Uxie
June 22nd, 2008, 08:15 AM
Is it true that theyve made a new shaymin form for Platinum because if they have thats just stupid.The old Shaymin worked just fine for me XD.

Darkrai Lv X
June 22nd, 2008, 08:16 AM
Yes,it is true.Google it.
The old one did work,but got OWNED by Fire types.The new form is Grass/Flying,therefore,no fire-weakness.

dark_Uxie
June 22nd, 2008, 08:18 AM
lol cool flying and grass has there been any other pkmn like that before XD?

Devil's Guitarist
June 22nd, 2008, 08:18 AM
uhh dude it's still weak agaist fire....gras is weak agaist it,and the flying type doesn't do anything.

Saltare.
June 22nd, 2008, 08:28 AM
lol cool flying and grass has there been any other pkmn like that before XD?

Yeah, Tropius. But I like Shaymin's old form, it was cute and I was able to draw it lolz. But the new form is cute too. But I HATE Giratina's new form. It looks creepier than before!

dark_Uxie
June 22nd, 2008, 08:33 AM
I know Giratina looked better before but has Regigigas got a new form too XD?

Glaceon_
June 22nd, 2008, 08:42 AM
Regigigas has no confirmed new form. Its just a rumour, thus far.

As for Shaymin and Giratina, I like their new forms. They're pretty nice. ^^ Just wish they'd make it so everyone could actually get them.. because those without events are still waiting on Darkrai.. >.>;;

dark_Uxie
June 22nd, 2008, 08:44 AM
Itd be good if they did new forms of all the D/P legenderies that'd be awesome XD.

The_G'
June 23rd, 2008, 03:19 AM
Itd be good if they did new forms of all the D/P legenderies that'd be awesome XD.

Not quite if they dont give it their best. I love the old Giratina and both Shaymin forms.

Bekki
June 23rd, 2008, 04:01 AM
I am liking the new Shaymin and the old one. But to me the new Shaymin is a bit better than the old one.