• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

gold/silver remakes

What do u think?

• yes,they will

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • no,they won't

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
  • Age 92
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
There has been a lot of speculation about this. Compiled evidence found is as follows:
*Red gyarados in a far-off lake
*The potion given to heal the psyducks mentions cianwood city, where it was used in 2nd gen to heal ampharos
*A 2nd gen gym leader (Jasmine) appearing in the 4th gen world (Although rumour has it she will be the new 8th gym leader in platinum)
*Simultaneous references to a report on pokemon eggs (Both versions)
*Park Balls match the description of the GS ball
*Jhoto is a programmed option for a pokemon's location
*Gold/Silver/Crystal= Metal/Metal/Gemstone
_Diamond/Pearl/Platinum= Gemstone/Gemstone/Metal

Those reasons are off the top of my head, more detailed evidence an be found here.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Personaly, I'm sceptical but i hope they do because it would be brilliant.

New~Era

Poke Master
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2008
My favoorite game of the pokemon series and my favorite cartoon season will always be G/S/C and the Johto region. It would be amazing if they did a remake but I dont think they should. I mean why remake something that doesnt need to be fixed?

Ladnek

TADAAA!! I'm back!
Years
I think they will. There are several indications that say there might be a remake. At the beginning, there's a search for the "Red Gyarodos" which was in G/S/C. Jasmine was also in the game, and there was someone talking about how great it would be to go to Johto. So, I think it's likely. ;)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
I think they will. There are several indications that say there might be a remake. At the beginning, there's a search for the "Red Gyarodos" which was in G/S/C. Jasmine was also in the game, and there was someone talking about how great it would be to go to Johto. So, I think it's likely. ;)

It would be great and is quite likely and I am starting to think about changing my vote.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I think they will, after all the hints that were put into Diamond and Pearl. But I don't want Nintendo or Gamefreak to, because the second generation games are amazing as they are.

Also, clicky. We're on one of the biggest (if not the biggest) Pokémon forums in the world, did you honestly think that there wouldn't be a thread for this already?

Years
One thing that you forgot to mention gofre was that on the floor of the pokemon centre the ball in the middle is in fact Gold and silver thats why i think they will make a new region they are drooping hints every where but one thing i do not agree with is Jasmone was the 5th gym and she is also a steel gym leader so why would they have 2 steel gyms in one region it just would not make sence

Years
my opinion

in my opinion i think they should add johto region into platinum.
I still want duskgold and dawnsilver to come out its just that that many hints they might as well put the johto region in platinum and still keep duskgold and dawnsilver for the sake of a redone Johto storyline and the starters easy access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back