PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon RED and BLUE ADVANCE

Pages : [1] 2

Jason
September 6th, 2003, 11:17 PM
Look At Spp, The News Updates Said There Will Be Remakes Of Pokemon Red And Blue. Jp Release Will Be 3rd October 2003

sableye
September 6th, 2003, 11:19 PM
i would like to see some shots

Amphie
September 6th, 2003, 11:24 PM
I would love to see some pics from R/G Advance. It have to be really interesting. I have so many questions... :rolleyes:

Jason
September 6th, 2003, 11:41 PM
Sorry, no screenshots out yet, come back next week :D

Amoblaz
September 7th, 2003, 12:30 AM
I can't wait till i get Green!
It's Such a good game, and now with those changes!
i wonder if they Remove Missingno

Frostweaver
September 7th, 2003, 12:33 AM
probably fix the missingno error by now in the new color generation.

remember, this is still not 100% true yet. But if this is true, this will be how we get the unobtainables.

Jason
September 7th, 2003, 12:35 AM
This is real, want proof? Go to SPP.

Amoblaz
September 7th, 2003, 12:37 AM
It also said it wasn't 100% confirmed!

Jason
September 7th, 2003, 12:38 AM
Well, I know that.

What are your thoeries on this...

Amoblaz
September 7th, 2003, 12:40 AM
my Theorys.
- It think there will be a game like green and red
- i don't think they will release it that soon

Jason
September 7th, 2003, 12:43 AM
Look at the title its said REMAKE, they are using most stuffs rom RSS but use RGBY Storyline. THey started working on it during pre-RS days. and it will be released on Oct 3rd. GGSC Remakes will be out early nexy year I hope. Thats why I saw some beta screenshots based on Kanto.

Amoblaz
September 7th, 2003, 12:46 AM
Where did you see those screens????

(and man your quik in replying)

Jason
September 7th, 2003, 12:47 AM
yeah i am cause of my cvable internet speed :D

And these screenshopts, go to SPP.

Amoblaz
September 7th, 2003, 12:48 AM
Does serebii.net have new screens of those new games.

(ok)

Jason
September 7th, 2003, 12:55 AM
They dont have it yett but I saw some are R/S style... see some - one of it is ROute 29 and some others I cant remember.

Amoblaz
September 7th, 2003, 12:56 AM
where did u see them please remember

Jason
September 7th, 2003, 12:57 AM
Go to Serebii site and see this R/S section aand click on Pics link.

If you lazy, I will get them for you and upload here.

Amoblaz
September 7th, 2003, 12:59 AM
uhmm... when i go to serebii.net click on the ruby and sapphire and then pictures i get this page http://www.serebii.net/pokemon_advance/pics.shtml with no pictures of the new games

Jason
September 7th, 2003, 01:05 AM
CLick on the following link on SPP Site

Male Trainer walk threough wild grass - Thats R38/39
Raindrops keep me falling on my head - thats R29

There are other three - that disappeared from SPP site

Amoblaz
September 7th, 2003, 01:06 AM
Can you tell me the URL because it a Long list of screens that SPP has or upload the screens.

Jason
September 7th, 2003, 01:11 AM
They are mid-bottom part of the list.

Serebii
September 7th, 2003, 01:15 AM
Those are not Pictures of Red and Green o_0 They are pics from RS. Old pics from RS not from Red and Green

Amoblaz
September 7th, 2003, 01:17 AM
Strange I don't Know where those places are in the Game...

Do you know where those places are in the Game? (in rs)

Jason
September 7th, 2003, 01:18 AM
SEREBII.... Some people told me last month that some of the old RS piccys are based on Kanto so they decided to change.... Strange....

Serebii
September 7th, 2003, 01:19 AM
They were probably possible routes that got scrapped. There are loads of GS pics which had the areas scrapped...why cant RS?

Jason
September 7th, 2003, 01:20 AM
True. Very true. They are scrapped. As a romhacker, I have hacked some other things and found some beta stuffs like Saffrn Musics and some other stuffs.

Amoblaz
September 7th, 2003, 01:24 AM
Lol... witch things have been scrapped in GSC..

Jason
September 7th, 2003, 01:29 AM
okay, i found a lot of maps scrapped in GOld and SIlver... with help of the former romhacker from Tan-Filb [JamesR]
The beta mappos were used a different tileset and there were about 10? of them Mostly town and cities. There were oither stuffs such as the beta R23 and cave maps. The Lake of Rage beta maps were one of them along with 'Sentret trainers' tower - loads of beauty trainers.

The tileset is attached. I still have it :D
I converted from DIB to PNG to make it smaller to attach.

Amoblaz
September 7th, 2003, 01:30 AM
A sentret tower LOL, can you make a rom where i can see that tower Please.

Jason
September 7th, 2003, 01:32 AM
A sentret tower LOL, can you make a rom where i can see that tower Please.
Okay if I will do that, thats requires a lot of map and trainers repointing...

Amoblaz
September 7th, 2003, 01:37 AM
Ok thanks jason

AND IS IT NOW SPAM!!!

Jason
September 7th, 2003, 01:40 AM
That was very funny Ramon, but your post is SPAM :/

Amoblaz
September 7th, 2003, 01:44 AM
I changed it Jason, so it's not spam anymore.

Jason
September 7th, 2003, 01:46 AM
Now get back ontopic and talk about Pokemon RGB Advance.

Amoblaz
September 7th, 2003, 01:54 AM
uhmm. it RG advance not RBG, not has been told about Blue.

Jason
September 7th, 2003, 01:56 AM
Well America use Blue not Green..>Strange

Fire Master
September 7th, 2003, 02:37 AM
They could. They only have to modify a couple of things here and there.

BTW do you think that they will let us chosse to be a boy or a girl? And will the Trainers have names??

Hiroshi Sotomura
September 7th, 2003, 03:00 AM
We do not know whether a boy or girl is able to be chosen yet.

Kairi
September 7th, 2003, 05:53 AM
It'll be nice to see Pokmon Red and Blue again. Shame Missingno will be fixed, and I do hope you're able to be the girl...

If you have such long questions about where pics are PMs may be better. It was only you two inthe topic for a while.

Timbjerr
September 7th, 2003, 08:10 AM
The two games look very interesting, and now that I know it's confirmed...It makes it all the better^^
I can't wait to see real screenshots of the game...I wonder if there sill be 2 on 2 battles and pokmon abilities and natures...

Fire Master
September 7th, 2003, 08:38 AM
*has a strange idiea*

Do you think that we could get to jhoto and Hoen in the game too??

Kairi
September 7th, 2003, 08:54 AM
It's a remake.

It'll probably still have the same one special stat, br0ken Mewtwo, Usless Bug and Fighting type, etc.

I doubt we'll see the new lands or new metagame additions. Maybe they'll tone down Psychic a little?

Timbjerr
September 7th, 2003, 11:09 AM
just cause it's a remake doesn't mean that it should lack the cool features of the later games like two special stats, 2 on 2 battles, abilities and natures, hold items...

Kairi
September 7th, 2003, 11:14 AM
Then they have a whole new metagame to test, balance, and make fair. It'd require massive changes from RBY. They don't want to make it too much like Ruby/Sapphire, or the RB remake metagame would just be the Ruby and Sapphire one without the new Pokmon.

Frostweaver
September 7th, 2003, 11:25 AM
maybe it's just the color generation world with new features. Maybe they'll squish in 2vs2 or something like that. It can't be just the exact same color generation but better graphics... there must be at least one thing "new" about it.

Fire Master
September 7th, 2003, 01:47 PM
This is funny...i checked out pokemon.com and they didn't say anything about it. I am not saying that i don't believe you..Ah they just don't update that much do they?

Frostweaver
September 7th, 2003, 02:05 PM
pokemon.com is always late... i mean the first english website with the offical english names for the new Pokemon isn't pokemon.com, but a fan made website "pokemon forever". Pokemon.com is slow all the time. If you rely on news from Pokemon.com, then you'll be slow in everything...

Pezz
September 7th, 2003, 02:21 PM
I am so excited for this! The Classic games are my favorites and the onl;y thing I disliked was the less-than-stellar graphics. I can't wait to get back to training my old team.

Hmmm...I wonder if they'll add in weather, 2vs2 battling, and the new evolutions of some old Pokemon. Hopefully we'll be able to breed as well.

I really hope they upgrade the PC System to be more like RuSa.

Fire Master
September 7th, 2003, 04:13 PM
does any one know when it will be released in U.S.A?

Arcanine
September 7th, 2003, 04:27 PM
This is funny...i checked out pokemon.com and they didn't say anything about it. I am not saying that i don't believe you..Ah they just don't update that much do they?
Pokemon.com will tell you the games are coming out one week before it comes out.
I dont know about this, I dont see why would thay remake Red/Blue. But if thay do remake it I hope its Red and Green, the US never got Green even if its Blue over here (well if you look at the Pokemon icons on Blue and Green there diffrent).

Timbjerr
September 7th, 2003, 04:30 PM
I am so excited for this! The Classic games are my favorites and the onl;y thing I disliked was the less-than-stellar graphics. I can't wait to get back to training my old team.

Hmmm...I wonder if they'll add in weather, 2vs2 battling, and the new evolutions of some old Pokemon. Hopefully we'll be able to breed as well.

That's exactly what I'm hoping for! *points to avatar* I wanna be able to raise that pokmon, I'm sure we'll be able to obtain Zubat in RB advanced...

KLS
September 7th, 2003, 07:05 PM
That's exactly what I'm hoping for! *points to avatar* I wanna be able to raise that pokmon, I'm sure we'll be able to obtain Zubat in RB advanced...
can anyone gimme a link here so that i know it's confirmed?

Frostweaver
September 7th, 2003, 07:35 PM
www.serebii.net

it has all the stuff there. It even has the url for the japanese website that talks about this. However serebii.net is always on the safe side and always say "it's not 100% confirmed"

Jason
September 7th, 2003, 09:44 PM
yay, serebii is the best. Pokemon.com is the worst, allways being too late, we dont trust them :o

Fire Master
September 8th, 2003, 02:03 PM
Speaking of Serebi . net, they made a section for the new red and blue. There is not much on it now though...

http://www.serebii.net/red_green/

Amoblaz
September 9th, 2003, 08:39 AM
maybe www.pokemon.co.jp (http://www.pokemon.co.jp/) has something over the new games ^_^

or the japanse nintendo site maybe ?_? www.nintendo.co.jp (http://www.nintendo.co.jp/)

Fire Master
September 9th, 2003, 12:33 PM
I looked around and nothing that i could figure out had something about the new games.

Haruka
September 9th, 2003, 12:58 PM
I hope they come with NEW POKEMON in gymleaders and more pokemon in the wild... like the ones in R/S

Jason
September 9th, 2003, 01:42 PM
heh very true i want to see new pokemons gym leaders will use

Fire Master
September 9th, 2003, 02:22 PM
I would like to see a easy to get unkown dungeon and easyer to get through caves.

Jason
September 9th, 2003, 02:33 PM
Ok I comfired that the release date [03/10] is not the release date for the game, its for the magazine release so we can getmore info about this game [such as screenshots]

Fire Master
September 9th, 2003, 02:36 PM
Is that relaese date for Japan or for the U.S.A?

Jason
September 9th, 2003, 02:37 PM
Japan, aint you listening?

Fire Master
September 9th, 2003, 03:21 PM
um..no oviously not....sorry about that....

Does any one know in that case the realse of the games in america?

mewthree w/armor
September 9th, 2003, 06:32 PM
I almost can't beleave this, I wanna smack myself hopeing that this is some sort of bad dream.

Frostweaver
September 9th, 2003, 06:42 PM
it is believed that the release date for the game is in late December THIS YEAR (not confirmed... so don't blame me if this is wrong)... boy if this is true they're going to work day and night for this...

Arcanine
September 9th, 2003, 07:13 PM
Well im getting it but I hope its Red and Green the US never got Green.

Jason
September 9th, 2003, 07:15 PM
US version will be renamed to Blue instead of Green...

Arcanine
September 9th, 2003, 07:28 PM
US version will be renamed to Blue instead of Green...
Man I hoping it was going to be green, well im getting Red.

Frostweaver
September 9th, 2003, 07:43 PM
green and blue are EXACTLY the same, even the wild Pokemon. It's just the pictures that are different in the past.

Arcanine
September 9th, 2003, 08:30 PM
I know its the same but I like green better then blue.

Pezz
September 10th, 2003, 09:40 AM
I'll prolly get Red since it was my first ever Pokemon game, even though I prefer the exclusive Blue Pokemon more for the most part (well, just Vulpix and Bellsprout). This is awesome news, I love the old games...

Amoblaz
September 10th, 2003, 09:59 AM
i'll get green/Blue do you think they also changed the intro movie with Gengar VS jiggly

Fire Master
September 10th, 2003, 11:23 AM
i will get red and mayby later green. They might have not changed the intro because it was teh fist intro and stuff.

Kairi
September 10th, 2003, 11:36 AM
I'll get and play both of them in English and Japanese to bring everyone important information. ^_^

Fire Master
September 10th, 2003, 11:38 AM
um.....can't remember if any already posted this but in japan, Red and Blue Advanced will not come out on October 3rd. The games are still confried but we don;'t know when they are coming out.

Kairi
September 10th, 2003, 11:41 AM
That date is when the magazine will come out that will tell us details about the game.

Fire Master
September 10th, 2003, 11:44 AM
um....cool. But what the heck....what is the magazine?(welll i know what a magazine is but like wich one?)

Kairi
September 10th, 2003, 11:49 AM
It's some sort of Japanese magazine that kids get...I think it was for fith graders or something?

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 11:51 AM
Mabe that magazine that gives out Pokemon cards (what is it "crco crco magazine" or something like that).

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 11:54 AM
I am hoping for:
R/S Movesets and Pokemon.
Unoptainables in R/G
Pokemon Contests with new improvements. :P
Berries
Bigger selection in the safari zone
Rebattling Trainers
Pokemon Abilities
Pokemon Personalitys
Daycare that will produce eggs
2 on 2 battling
New Secret Base Locations
Johto Region... maybe
Day/Night System only

Thats basicly I hoping in the new "remade" verson.

Kairi
September 10th, 2003, 11:57 AM
That sounds more like a sequel to Ruby/Sapphire than a remake of R/G.

Most likely, it's still just be Bulbasaur to Mew, but no one knows. They may add more than I suspect they will add.

I don't think it was Coro Coro Arcanine, usually they have pictures and scans.

Demotruk
September 10th, 2003, 01:20 PM
They have to make it more like the new games, progress doesn't go in reverse! But the main thing I am hoping for is the ability to go to the other regions, Hoenn and Johto. A really long Pokemon Game would be great, with the champion at the end having Pokemon of level 100. Oh, and day/night, why did they get rid of that?!

Jason
September 10th, 2003, 01:24 PM
D/n Is Gsc Exclusive.....xd

Fire Master
September 10th, 2003, 02:44 PM
yes i aggre with Demotruck, we should be able to go in the other lands and this way be able to really compleat the pokedex. They should also mayby make some new trainers.

Arcanine
September 10th, 2003, 08:32 PM
Well I hope the Red/Blue will have a lot more stuff then the old Red/Blue. You know I never got Red, Blue or Yellow, my brother got them first (but I played them more then him).

Jason
September 10th, 2003, 09:47 PM
You cant go inot other lands!! :/

Rukario
September 11th, 2003, 08:46 AM
I just got informed by a Japanese friend. He said the names will be "Fire Red" and "Leaf Green" and an uncomfirmed "Water Blue"(for USA). And the next coro coro issue (Japanese Game Magizine) will show more information about them. Look forward to more updates on this, here..

Fire Master
September 11th, 2003, 11:28 AM
But i heard they where only going to remake red/green. They will probably only have the blue new title out for japan.

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 11:42 AM
I just got informed by a Japanese friend. He said the names will be "Fire Red" and "Leaf Green" and an uncomfirmed "Water Blue"(for USA). And the next coro coro issue (Japanese Game Magizine) will show more information about them. Look forward to more updates on this, here..
Ok thats that new names for the remake of Red and Blue? (nice names)

But if its a remake then why change the name.

Fire Master
September 11th, 2003, 11:48 AM
I dunno , but i must say that the new titles are vary nice. BTW, i learned that it will be compatible with pokemon collusom.

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 11:56 AM
I though some one said you can trade to Ruby and Sapphire (but I dont think thats right).

Demotruk
September 11th, 2003, 12:57 PM
Those are great names, but I still hope that they are not purely remakes. Considering that the new version of "The Italian Job" is set in the Beautiful Italian city of Los Angeles, they can make changes!

Kairi
September 11th, 2003, 01:03 PM
Everything other than their exsistence at this point is rumor. Nothing will be known until that magazine comes out with info.

Jason
September 11th, 2003, 02:19 PM
According to Serebii and Palette, the real name have been confrimed.

Fire Red, Leaf Green and Water Blue.

Fire Master
September 11th, 2003, 04:12 PM
They said something also about them coming out in 2004 for the aniversary of pokemon red /blue I don';t want to wait that long!!!

Oh yes they said you can trade so that does get the unobtanibles and we can battle with /Ru/SA.

Jason
September 11th, 2003, 07:05 PM
Well they are said to be released at end of 2003 and early 2004. Water Blue said to be released on Pokemon's 9th year anniversary since the release of Pokemon RG

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 07:10 PM
Well they are said to be released at end of 2003 and early 2004. Water Blue said to be released on Pokemon's 9th year anniversary since the release of Pokemon RG
Wate that sounds like thay are not coming out the same time, if Water Blue comes out on Pokemon's 9th year anniversary then when is Fire Red coming out.

Jason
September 11th, 2003, 07:11 PM
Fire Red and Leaf green said to be release BEFORE the Water blue,you misunderstood me boy!

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 07:14 PM
Fire Red and Leaf green said to be release BEFORE the Water blue,you misunderstood me boy!
So your saying for the US, why didnt you say that.

Jason
September 11th, 2003, 07:15 PM
I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE JAPANESE RELEASE NOT THE Us RELEASE!!!!!!!

Arcanine
September 11th, 2003, 07:20 PM
Ok ok its the Japanese release not the US release.

Jason
September 11th, 2003, 11:16 PM
yes very very true Arcanine.

Fire Master
September 12th, 2003, 03:24 AM
omg i found some stufff on pokemonelite2000.com

here it is

Surprise! The next Pokemon games on GBA will be remakes of Red version and Green version, the games that started it all. For those that dont know, in Japan, Red and Green were the first two versions of the game for Pokemon. Following its success, Nintendo released a Blue version. However, for its plans outside of Japan, Nintendo only released Red and Blue, and never released the Green version in other countries.

With the history lesson on Red/Green/Blue out of the way, on to the details of the game! Red and Green will be made to GBA games of course, and that means improved graphics like Ruby/Sapphire. With Pokemon Fire Red and Pokemon Leaf Green, you will be able to trade Pokemon with Ruby and Sapphire (you can get the old Pokemon now! Yay!), as well as battling.

Pokemon Fire Red and Pokemon Leaf Green is planned to be released in Japan sometime early 2004. No word yet on a possible time frame for the US and other countries.

This news about the remakes of Red/Green was really sketchy at first. Most people believed that the rumor is remakes of Red/Blue, but now we know its Red along with Green, not Blue. And of course, even with this rumor, there werent sufficient and reliable sources to prove the claim. As all of you may very well know, false rumors are started all the time, so its important to get things right. Now that Nintendo has spoken about it, we now know for sure its titles: Pokemon Fire Red and Pokemon Leaf Green, and that its not Red/Blue, but Red/Green. Basically, it started out as a rumor with little information, but now we have more information (and correct information) and confirmation from Nintendo. So just wanted to clear that up.

It was nearly a month ago that reports were coming in claiming that Nintendo is working on two major projects. One of them, a GameCube game (the game is still unknown, might be a continuing series or a new game entirely), and the second is a GBA title, which we now know is the new Pokemon games.

Youll be sure to hear more news as they come about Pokemon Fire Red and Pokemon Leaf Green, here at Pokemon Elite 2000.

Serebii
September 12th, 2003, 04:52 AM
Water Blue does not exist

Its only Fire Red and Leaf Green which are slated for Early 2004there sis no reason why they would bring out any more versions

Sheesh

Jason
September 12th, 2003, 04:54 AM
psssssstttt serebiii... you mean early 2004 not 2003. how funny a popular webmaster made such a sill ymistake....

Amoblaz
September 12th, 2003, 09:41 AM
Lol ^_^ Why do you think that they are going to remake green to blue, just becouse that the original green wasn't as good as blue doesn't mean they are going to rename green to blue again! -_-;

Rukario
September 12th, 2003, 12:14 PM
ok thanks to Joe at serebii.net we have a screenshot of the upcoming GBA fire red and leaft green games..
http://www.serebii.net/red_green/start-battle.jpg

Water Blue does not exist

Its only Fire Red and Leaf Green which are slated for Early 2004there sis no reason why they would bring out any more versions

Sheesh Why wouldn't they do a blue version for a US rerlease? makes perfect sense to me..

Haruka
September 12th, 2003, 12:28 PM
Hey... it just looks like the R/S battle interface... does it?

Arcanine
September 12th, 2003, 12:45 PM
That pic looks like an R/S pic (I cant wate now).

Fire Master
September 12th, 2003, 12:48 PM
That looks so cool.It look just like the r/s kind of battle like Hakura said.

Jason
September 12th, 2003, 03:35 PM
Yes, the battle background is very interesting, it will give me more sprites to my famous collection...hehehe

Rift
September 12th, 2003, 07:08 PM
Its awesome that theve made a new Red adn Green! mes gonna get em all! ^_^; I just wonder if theyll go further and make a remake of G/S/C? that would be cool! :D

22sa
September 12th, 2003, 10:06 PM
Its awesome that theve made a new Red adn Green! mes gonna get em all! ^_^; I just wonder if theyll go further and make a remake of G/S/C? that would be cool! :D
They probably will move on to Northern Japan for the maps now.:D

Amphie
September 12th, 2003, 10:26 PM
I think, I will buy Fire Red. I like fire type a lot.

Jason
September 12th, 2003, 10:26 PM
WRONG
they will do Hokkaido after GSC remakes in 2005.

22sa
September 12th, 2003, 11:21 PM
WRONG
they will do Hokkaido after GSC remakes in 2005.
And Hokkaido is in Northern Japan.:/:P

Jason
September 12th, 2003, 11:35 PM
yES TRUE. NAFTER hOUEN ANIME WILL DO oOKIAWA iSLANDS, ANOTHER PART OF oi....

Serebii
September 13th, 2003, 02:16 AM
No offense Jason but you are full of crap.

You are stating your hopes as facts...Water Blue doesn't exist

There are no remakes for GSC

and stuf about the Hokkaido is just speculation

Fire Master
September 13th, 2003, 02:17 AM
yhea i think serebii is right

I will get Fire Red for my bro and mayby later leaf green.

Jason
September 13th, 2003, 04:45 AM
Serebii NO. your wrong, I heard some official sent me an email ssaid there will be GSC remakes. It will be out later in 2004. Undertstood.

Serebii
September 13th, 2003, 04:59 AM
Then why are you the only one who knows about it...more people, online sites, magazines etc. would know about it.

You're lying

Jason
September 13th, 2003, 05:02 AM
Everyone know you have no brain so I better get off this flame war of you.

New rule for the thread:
SEREBI ARE NOT PERMITTED TO POST.

Serebii
September 13th, 2003, 05:10 AM
So because I counter your proofless fact which is more than likely to be a lie...I aint allowed to Post anymore...wow thats fair

Jason
September 13th, 2003, 05:14 AM
I need Kairu to takje out all those lies mostly Serebii';s idiocy.

Hiroshi Sotomura
September 13th, 2003, 05:16 AM
Just don't get involved in this business - it causes bans and warnings - too much for the moderators and administrators.

Serebii
September 13th, 2003, 05:27 AM
If it exists then Justin...provide proof, even though I know there is none

Jason
September 13th, 2003, 05:29 AM
.......your **** right...Water Blue is proved will be a rom hack of pokemon us green. Ypour so right. Most off us herte know Water Blue is a romhack.

Sapphire
September 13th, 2003, 05:30 AM
Im gonna get both of them! To complete my collection...fwaaahaaahaaa~

Jason
September 13th, 2003, 05:33 AM
true i will get both - roms and cart versions.

Kairi
September 13th, 2003, 06:50 AM
Jason, behave yourself. Serebii has no less right to post in this topic because he doesn't agree with your belief of GSC remakes. He's a very high authority when it comes to Pokmon news.

You're on the verge of spamming, with short meaningless posts. IF you can't say something nice and sensible, don't post it at all.

Amoblaz
September 14th, 2003, 08:07 AM
here is a new screen of pallet town
as you can see better houses then rs a new trainer sprite

Haruka
September 14th, 2003, 08:24 AM
Everyone know you have no brain so I better get off this flame war of you.

New rule for the thread:
SEREBI ARE NOT PERMITTED TO POST.
Hey, be nice to Serebii.. What did he done soo bad to you? Absolutely nothing... okay... ^^;

you cannot ban members from topics.

Fire Master
September 14th, 2003, 08:48 AM
Hakura is right jason.

OMg cool new shot now if only we knew if we could play as a girl or not....

Amoblaz
September 14th, 2003, 09:40 AM
I don't think so, as you can see it is the advanced version of the character from RGBY in L.green and F.Red

DragonMaster
September 14th, 2003, 09:53 AM
yo will ya stop fighting. Anyways dat new pic is really koo and i don't know who said dat dis game didn't have da background r/s had in battle but i think it didn't have da background cuz they was fighting in da lab.

Amoblaz
September 14th, 2003, 10:21 AM
yea me think ya right :D:D

Demotruk
September 14th, 2003, 10:22 AM
Really cool pic! But I bet that you will be able to play as a girl(crystal had the same charachter as G/S, with the addition of a girl)

Amoblaz
September 14th, 2003, 10:25 AM
Yea but they are remaking RG not crystal

Shinin
September 16th, 2003, 02:53 AM
That pic of a chatacter in front of a house isn't real. It looks so fake. The character sprite looks nothing like the one from Red/Blue. And Jason is saying that the versions og Leaf Green outside Japan will be Water Blue (like with the original R/G). And Jason is making a guess that there will be G/S/C remakes because of the R/G remakes. But a remake of yellow will probably come before them.
Do u know what would be cool? If they made remakes of R/B/Y/G/S/C/R/S on Gamecube after they made a Crystal remake.

Fire Master
September 16th, 2003, 03:24 AM
So if that one is fake we only have one screenshot ?

ashly138
September 16th, 2003, 03:55 AM
A scrrenshot :D :D :D :D :D

G-LANCE
September 16th, 2003, 03:56 AM
umm uhh
yeah, that isn't good.
but that pic's da bomb!
hope its not a fake lol

ashly138
September 16th, 2003, 04:20 AM
those pic a realy......^_^

Shinin
September 16th, 2003, 10:05 AM
OK i think that pic is real. I didn't look at the character sprite hard enough before.

InvisibleKecleon
September 16th, 2003, 12:15 PM
Of course the picture is real, it's taken right out of the magazine.

Fire Master
September 16th, 2003, 12:35 PM
They are so nice looking for once! i wonder why the have a picture that is in there 2 times?

Arcanine
September 16th, 2003, 12:39 PM
They are so nice looking for once! i wonder why the have a picture that is in there 2 times?
Well one is bigger then the other, and thay had to take up the page with something.

InvisibleKecleon
September 16th, 2003, 01:16 PM
Anyone notice the mailbox? Maybe it'll have a mailing system similar to Animal Crossing's...

Fire Master
September 16th, 2003, 01:43 PM
No i think it is just there fo r decoration like the sink or the bookcase.

G-LANCE
September 17th, 2003, 02:25 AM
yeah, fire master's right, decoration.
besides they already have a mail system with pokemon remember?
when i go to japan on vacation im gonna get both unless the english version is coming out sometime close to my vacation, then ill wait.

Shinin
September 17th, 2003, 02:27 AM
Do u think that the pokemon will have characteristics & abilities in FR/LG? That would be cool.

G-LANCE
September 17th, 2003, 02:31 AM
possibly, but keep in mind this is a remake.
i think because it's a remake the people over at nintendo are gonna try to cling to the original R/G as much as possible with the exception of graphics.

Shinin
September 17th, 2003, 02:33 AM
What month did R/B come out in US?

G-LANCE
September 17th, 2003, 02:38 AM
I think it was in spring, but i don't exactly remember
(gimme a break, i was little)

ashly138
September 17th, 2003, 03:26 AM
It not pokemon R/B but it is pokemon R/G advanced.
And it comes out in 2004.

tyranitar0000
September 17th, 2003, 03:37 AM
It not pokemon R/B but it is pokemon R/G advanced.
And it comes out in 2004.

I think it may come out in March. That's because ____________. (I'm not sayin')

Dizzy
September 17th, 2003, 11:03 AM
Ashly138 - First of all , he was addressin the US , green might be converted into Blue on the way to the US! and it comes out in febuary according to serebii.com for the aniiversery of r/g , sorry to flame bash or wutnot

Fire Master
September 17th, 2003, 11:48 AM
i found some more stuff about red and green.

This is from the Coro coro magzine

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/nws091603scr3_lg.jpg

Tentachu
September 18th, 2003, 11:40 AM
I'm getting Green...

Cool CoroCoro scans, Fire Master!

Fire Master
September 18th, 2003, 11:47 AM
Thanx i got them from pokemon elite 2003 they said that red was the main charecter. I take that meaning there will be no girl person!

Shinin
September 18th, 2003, 12:31 PM
I wanna get Fire Red first.

Frostweaver
September 18th, 2003, 01:12 PM
i don't think they'll abandon the girl/boy player feature... they may make someone up to take the girl's role or something... (then again maybe not as your rival is suppose to be blue)

Fire Master
September 18th, 2003, 01:39 PM
Yhea that does make sense but mayby your rival could be gary's sister?

tyranitar0000
September 19th, 2003, 03:53 AM
Yhea that does make sense but mayby your rival could be gary's sister?

probably, it is hard to say

Fire Master
September 19th, 2003, 12:40 PM
or it could be like in Crstal i was a girl and my rival was a boy, no big deal.

Shinin
September 19th, 2003, 01:33 PM
Yeah there'll probably be a female character and ur rival will still be Blue

Dizzy
September 19th, 2003, 02:41 PM
Definately Green/Blue First , Why , Cuz I can get Vulpix Of course ^^

Frostweaver
September 19th, 2003, 02:43 PM
most likely for NA it's either only blue or only green... as the original RBG blue and green are exactly the same except for alternate sprites for Pokemon.

Dizzy
September 19th, 2003, 02:45 PM
Um sure , I just want it for the pretty pokemon ,

Will shiny pokemon be added , what do you think
What about Eggs?
The new R/s Ability?
Or how about the Natures?

Hiroshi Sotomura
September 19th, 2003, 02:53 PM
This is a screenshot from the new game:

And yes, it's a clear version of Pallet Town.

Dizzy
September 19th, 2003, 03:02 PM
Is it pallet town ? Can we say that it is????? lol

Hiroshi Sotomura
September 19th, 2003, 03:18 PM
Oh yes we can. I'll make an examination file on my site soon.

Fire Master
September 19th, 2003, 03:58 PM
There will be eggs. Did you see the schot Charmander VS. Bualsaur? There where female and male sings. So that proves that there will bes eggs.

Kairi
September 19th, 2003, 04:35 PM
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/game/fireleaf.html

I don't know if this was already posted, but this if the official site for FL (Fire Red, Leaf Green) with super clear pics.

Fire Master
September 19th, 2003, 04:37 PM
It wasn't. does anyone know what it says?

kukau001
September 20th, 2003, 05:00 PM
Some people still don't get it. Even though this is a remake of pokemon green and red, doesn't mean it's not going to be upgraded to the terms of R/S. People say: oh, will there be shiny, or eggs...or stupid questions, of wich people could deduct quickly, that, if you are to trade to pokemon R/S, you will have everything that is normaly set to those games. One thing i wish they could intergrade in is internal clock, you know clock with, night and day, new pokemon,because since the layout for R/S had ghost sprites for pokemon that weren't meant to be in the game, maybe they could intergrate them in the games. If you look at the screens for l/f you see that there is a tiny bit of upgrading for the graphics, thats my opinion so.

Arcanine
September 21st, 2003, 11:09 AM
Some people still don't get it. Even though this is a remake of pokemon green and red, doesn't mean it's not going to be upgraded to the terms of R/S. People say: oh, will there be shiny, or eggs...or stupid questions, of wich people could deduct quickly, that, if you are to trade to pokemon R/S, you will have everything that is normaly set to those games. One thing i wish they could intergrade in is internal clock, you know clock with, night and day, new pokemon,because since the layout for R/S had ghost sprites for pokemon that weren't meant to be in the game, maybe they could intergrate them in the games. If you look at the screens for l/f you see that there is a tiny bit of upgrading for the graphics, thats my opinion so.
Do you have ot be so rude kukau001 (I hate it when new member do that), can you tell them that there will or will not be any shiny Pokemon or stuff like that, thay are just talking about it right now.

Dizzy
September 21st, 2003, 11:11 AM
Right , and its too early in the process to tell whats going to be added .

BugaBog
September 21st, 2003, 03:05 PM
It just describes that its a remake of Red and Green and tells you bout the starters... Not much more interesting stuff...

EDIT:

It also says something about November 21st, 2003... Cant quite tell the rest I am not a Kanji master :D

Fire Master
September 22nd, 2003, 11:54 AM
The November 21st date is maby a date something (don't know what) Will come out

jj984jj
September 22nd, 2003, 06:51 PM
Really if you cannot trade to R/S from this new remake of R/G GBA, I don't see the point in remaking them. We've already played these games and we know that R/S didn't use GBA to it's full potential with graphics and so far from what's been revealed of this remake it's basically going to use the graphics from R/S. R/S was a great game nonetheless btw, no offence was to be made towards it. ^_^

kukaru001
September 23rd, 2003, 09:44 AM
I ain't rude arcanine, i'm just showing the obvious. Of course i don't have anything or any authoriy on anybody who posts. And anyways that was my opinion, a forum is a place to put your opinions on it, am i not right. And second of all, what the **** was that about the stupid noobies. For your information, i was here since july, until pc transformed pc, and screwed the whole thing, making people start from zero....so blaa....and there will be shinies for your information.....

Arcanine
September 23rd, 2003, 09:59 AM
I ain't rude arcanine, i'm just showing the obvious. Of course i don't have anything or any authoriy on anybody who posts. And anyways that was my opinion, a forum is a place to put your opinions on it, am i not right. And second of all, what the **** was that about the stupid noobies. For your information, i was here since july, until pc transformed pc, and screwed the whole thing, making people start from zero....so blaa....and there will be shinies for your information.....
Well I still dont see why you said "Some people still don't get it" to me thats rude.
Oh im sorry, so you joined 2 months ago, well that changes everything. And I never said anything about stupid noobies in my post. Im thinking you dont even know why we moved to this PC (if you was on the old PC a lot then you would know why we needed to move here).

Dizzy
September 23rd, 2003, 11:05 AM

Listen up Bud , Dont talk to a super moderator like that , and Treat others the way you want to be treated. And i was here since July also , you dont see me acting like a stupid newb liek you self do i?

All i have to say is watch you self or you might get banned ok?

Now lets get back on topic

~*Dizzy

DragonMaster
September 23rd, 2003, 02:41 PM
omg, ya love fighting right,we r suppose to talk about da remakes of g/r not how long ya been hea or how rude ppl r so just get back on topic and talk about wut we r suppose to be talkin about. Well anyway i think da games r comin out next year arround february or march in japan and august in da U.S(dis is not confirmed its only my opinion).

kukaru001
September 23rd, 2003, 05:46 PM
k if you are cool with it arcanine...it's just that sometimes i'm strange, i just can't see why the majority can't add 1 plus 1... to get back to subject...can't wait

Sturm
September 24th, 2003, 02:19 AM
*erect Off Topic! plate*
I can understand japan on that site...

Shelz4U
September 25th, 2003, 11:42 AM
http://www.serebii.net/red_green/

^ They have a TON of info!

PokeMaster3000
September 26th, 2003, 12:17 AM
Okay people. Quit yappin' and check out my site. I've got all the info on Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green. Scans, Screens and many Other Info.
Here's the little link- http://www.pokemon-fire-red-leaf-green-info.cjb.net

Don't forget to put in yar comments in the guestbook.
Cya!

Arcanine
September 29th, 2003, 07:59 PM
Got this at Serebii.net. The Japanese release date for Fire Red and Leaf Green is is going to be January 2004.

Dizzy
September 30th, 2003, 10:11 AM
Then it can be sure that ours is going to be out September-December 2004 , Early 2005.

Happy 1000th post Dizzy!!!!!!!!! we throws Confetti!

Arcanine
September 30th, 2003, 10:17 AM
Then it can be sure that ours is going to be out September-December 2004 , Early 2005.

Happy 1000th post Dizzy!!!!!!!!! we throws Confetti!
Mabe not even that long. Mabe May or June (I hope).

Dizzy
September 30th, 2003, 10:23 AM
Well if there only going to translate then it will only take a month or two ..... unless there going to leave out major events and stuff liek that ....

Arcanine
September 30th, 2003, 10:31 AM
Well if there only going to translate then it will only take a month or two ..... unless there going to leave out major events and stuff liek that ....Yea like thay did in Crystal. I hope thay dont leave anything out in Fire Red and Leaf Green. If you read on my site about the wireless GBA it tells you that the thing below lets up to five players.

Sapphire
September 30th, 2003, 02:36 PM
I bet you that there gonna cancel out the adapter thingy or whatever its called....they better not! and Leaf Green better not be made into Ocean Blue, or ill get really mad! hey, what if they make a yellow like one? it could be called like, thunder yellow? that would be interesting....*scurries off to find more info on Leaf Grean and Flame Red* ....hehe

Rift
September 30th, 2003, 03:06 PM
Yeah, it would be cool to have a lil Pikachu following the new and improved Ash! and i wonder how Gary, the gym leaders, legendaries, adn the elite four look now? this is gonna be interesting! :D

Blaziken
October 3rd, 2003, 09:05 AM
BESS blocks Serebii.net. Can anyone upload the pics for me?

Kairi
October 3rd, 2003, 09:19 AM
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/game/fireleaf.html

Can you get to this site?

Lucifer
October 3rd, 2003, 12:34 PM
The only thing that will ruin these remakes is the inevitable inclusion of the personality, characteristic and crappy stat systems that plague Ruby and Sapphire. With those included, no future Pokemon games will ever be the same again.

Kairi
October 3rd, 2003, 12:53 PM
Crappy? EV distribution adds a lot more depth to the metagame, GSC had boring standards to no end. EVs are certainly a deeper aspect that facilitates better play.

Lucifer
October 3rd, 2003, 01:00 PM
Na. I always liked just raising whichever monster took my fancy whenever I wanted, but EV's and the like bore me to tears, especially when I think about how ignoring them will make the monster in question pathetically weak. Fixed statistic ratios in R/B/G/S were far easier, and thus, more fun to deal with. I don't particularly want to change a monsters strengths and weaknesses, choosing where it'll be strong and which stats I'll ignore. That's just bent.

Sorry about the overuse of the word crap, but it's about the only thing close to a curse that isn't censored in this place.

Kairi
October 3rd, 2003, 01:02 PM
Well, it's not even about in-game stuff, it's about link battles; more realistically online battling. The highest plateau, and thus that's where the actual training becomes irrelevant, and the system and its limits are what matters. In-game battles can be won my being higher level easily. GSC got boring due to overuse of standard Pokmon, when you saw a Starmie you knew its speed. Now though, with the limit on EVs it's significantly deeper to play. You can no longer have a "perfect" Blissey or Snorlax etc.

Lucifer
October 3rd, 2003, 01:11 PM
Yeah, that's all well and good but I still prefer the old systems. EV's and the like are the main reason why I literally completed Ruby just for the sake of finishing it. I have no interest in raising any monsters to level 100, not even my main team. [shrug]

I've never fully understood EV's, etc anyway. Don't you have to fight, and gain EXP from monsters that are high in the stat you want raising? God knows. If that's the case though it'd take forever.

Kairi
October 3rd, 2003, 01:14 PM
Each Pokmon gives out a certain type of EV and a certain number of it, regardless of the level. So, if you fight a bunch of Linoone, you will get 2 Speed EV from each one, be they level 100 or 2.

The way it worked in RBYGSC was, it gave EVs based on that Pokmon stats at 50, I think.

Lucifer
October 3rd, 2003, 01:17 PM
Yeah but do you have to actually level up against the Linoone? If you just fight any old weak monsters and raise your stats like that then it'd only take a few minutes to max a certain statistic, surely. :\

Kairi
October 3rd, 2003, 01:19 PM
You don't have to level up, no. You get EVs every time you defeat a Pokmon, meaning if you don't watch everything you fight, you'll end up with poor distribution. To see the stat effect, you can deposit them int he PC and take them out if it's level 100 already before you fight any Pokmon from say, candies.

Keep in mind the most a Pokmon gives is 3, and a stat maxes at 252.

Lucifer
October 3rd, 2003, 01:23 PM
Eugh. Sounds very boring. I'm guessing my geezers have low distribution levels, seeing as most of their stats are only around 180-220 as they approach level 100. >_<

The system's pretty unfair to those little kiddies who first pick up the game though. How the **** are they supposed to know about all that stuff.

Oh my, it censors the word 'h3ll'. Give me strength.

Kairi
October 3rd, 2003, 01:25 PM
That's just it--you don't need it for in-game battles, it only comes to light with online battling or link battles.

Lucifer
October 3rd, 2003, 01:27 PM
Well, most people are going to have link battles, you know. It's one of the main attractions of the game after all.

Kairi
October 3rd, 2003, 01:29 PM
However, if two equally unknowing people link up, neither one's at a real advantage. As I said, it's mostly for online battling with simulators using the engine. That is the high-level play, and it needs depth. The actual training to get the EVs means nothing, it's just embedded in the gameplay, and the actual cart and in-game stuff is only frosting.

Yes, we censor everything. You can deal with it.

Anyways, this is off the topic of the FR and LG... ^_^;

Lucifer
October 3rd, 2003, 01:34 PM
Hahaha, 'I can deal with it' can I? Do I detect a touch of hostility? Tut tut.

Off-topic or not, this is just a message board. It won't explode if you stray off the matter at hand. In fact, keeping directly in touch with a topic at all times gets boring after a while, so it's a good idea to spin away from it for a page or so. Like this actually. Raa. :chinese:

DragonMaster
October 3rd, 2003, 04:32 PM
ya r really gettin of topic, u could of just pm eachother instead of havin ur discussion hea cuz ya got me confused and i suppose some other ppl too so lets get back on topic and talk about red and green. And Kairi you being a moderator should of stoped this at da beggining or like i said b4 u could of just pm'd her.

Kairi
October 3rd, 2003, 04:59 PM
It was a discussion that debated if EVs are good or not, and if they should be in the remakes, thus it was still about the remakes. I'm the mod, you don't need to tell me what to do.

G-LANCE
October 3rd, 2003, 05:57 PM
true dat, Kairi!
mod knows best!
anyway, the new sprites for fr/lg look awsome, don't they?

Kairi
October 3rd, 2003, 05:59 PM
You mean for the trainers like Ash? Because I thought the Pokmon sprites were the RS ones. Anyways, yeah Ash looks great.

Lucifer
October 4th, 2003, 02:50 AM
ya r really gettin of topic, u could of just pm eachother instead of havin ur discussion hea cuz ya got me confused and i suppose some other ppl too so lets get back on topic and talk about red and green. And Kairi you being a moderator should of stoped this at da beggining or like i said b4 u could of just pm'd her.

Her?!

I knew the Kelly Clarkson avatar would confuse >_<. I'm male, ok.

This message board is for discussions, and from what I can tell me and whatserface were having a discussion. If it was restricted to PM's then no-one else would have a chance to get involved in the discussion, which incidently, is right on-topic. So what are you crying about?

For the sake of staying on topic though: these remarks will be good. Yipee. :pirate:

Actually, has anyone got a site with screenshots on it? I can't be bothered to sift through the thread, and one of the links I clicked slowed my computer down to a snail's pace.

Fire Master
October 4th, 2003, 04:26 AM
well here are some pictures.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/nws091303scrrg.gif

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/nws092003frlg.gif

Arcanine
October 4th, 2003, 06:48 AM
Actually, has anyone got a site with screenshots on it? I can't be bothered to sift through the thread, and one of the links I clicked slowed my computer down to a snail's pace.Mine does, but Fire Master just posted the only two there is.

Charizard Master 2003
October 10th, 2003, 07:56 AM
Mine does, but Fire Master just posted the only two there is.

Will R/G advance ever be out in in the USA?

Fire Master
October 11th, 2003, 04:23 AM
Yes it will be out but there is no release date for it in usa yet.

DragonTrainer
October 11th, 2003, 05:31 AM
I have a theory: Perhaps the new red and greeen games will also hold g/s pokemon.Or they would remake g/s/c too, so they could get even richer.Though I'm hoping that the remakes will hold g/s/c pokemon.

Kairi
October 11th, 2003, 07:41 AM
Colosseum having the GSC Pokmon through capture mode and FR and LG being for the RBY Pokmon in the strongest theory right now. ^_^

DragonTrainer
October 11th, 2003, 08:08 AM
So to get all that, you will need a gamecube, link cable, colosseum, FR and LG

Kairi
October 11th, 2003, 08:13 AM
Or have it all now like me, who uses the ROM and hacked each Pokmon to precision with legitimate movesets and stats, and they're all in my boxes.

I don't have the $400 to spend on all that.

DragonTrainer
October 11th, 2003, 08:21 AM
Let's see, I have a gamecube, g/s, and will get colleseum.I might not get the remakes, because I could just trade r/b pokemon to g/s, then trade those to colloseum, and then trade them to r/s, all without FR or LG.

Kairi
October 11th, 2003, 08:25 AM
Colosseum does not lt you import from GSC, you get new ones that are not from your pak. Your GSC pak will never again have use outside of what it already has. They would not allow the evil movesets from GSC to return.

DragonTrainer
October 11th, 2003, 08:27 AM
So excatly how would you get g/s/c pokemon to r/s?

Rayquaza
October 11th, 2003, 08:27 AM
whoopie *******, already waiting for this one..:D

Rayquaza
October 11th, 2003, 08:29 AM
Let's see, I have a gamecube, g/s, and will get colleseum.I might not get the remakes, because I could just trade r/b pokemon to g/s, then trade those to colloseum, and then trade them to r/s, all without FR or LG.

hmm I'm think that is impossible..:D I thought you can onlu upload pkmn's from Ru/Sa.

DragonTrainer
October 11th, 2003, 08:36 AM
Dude, please don't double post, and you're first post was totally 100% SPAM....

Arcanine
October 11th, 2003, 08:37 AM
RAYQUAZA dont double post, you could just edit your first post.

Demotruk
October 13th, 2003, 10:27 AM
Or have it all now like me, who uses the ROM and hacked each Pokmon to precision with legitimate movesets and stats, and they're all in my boxes.

Doesn't that remove the point?! Hacking the PKMN, for reasons other than research into the game, is just cheating! That's just my opinion, I wouldn't feel satisfied if that's how I did it.

Kairi
October 13th, 2003, 10:37 AM
Ehh. It still took time to make the movesets and make them work, and they it took weeks to make all the Pokmon. I'm satisfied.

Arcanine
October 13th, 2003, 11:31 AM
Doesn't that remove the point?! Hacking the PKMN, for reasons other than research into the game, is just cheating! That's just my opinion, I wouldn't feel satisfied if that's how I did it.
Its not like she is going to battle some one with her game. What about all the members she has helped on there Pokemon games, if thats her way to find out about the game then im satisfied with that.

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 13th, 2003, 01:10 PM
I'm guessing that Pokmon Colosseum will be able to read Fire Red and Leaf Green - as Pokmon Stadium 2 did Crystal with minor modifications to make it work.
Nintendo/Game Freak would've probably knew they'd do this, and maybe implemented compatibility with any future remakes in advance.

DragonMaster
October 13th, 2003, 04:21 PM
lol some ppl here r funny.

well i don't know if anyone posted dis already, which i don't think anyone has, but thur will be a female character in fire red/ leaf green hers da pic:

Porygon
October 15th, 2003, 06:33 AM
I guess they wanted to make sure that girls wouldn't complain, much like the Crystal affair.

Sturm
October 15th, 2003, 08:08 AM
lol some ppl here r funny.

well i don't know if anyone posted dis already, which i don't think anyone has, but thur will be a female character in fire red/ leaf green hers da pic:Where did you get that picture...? I never see that picture...

Kairi
October 15th, 2003, 08:35 AM
It's on www.pokefor.tk but the one he showed was a cropped version that's been spreading on the net against Meowth's wishes.

Fire Master
October 16th, 2003, 02:26 PM
have you seen the new screenshot?
http://filb.yagb.de/images/news/20031015_lf.jpg

PokeMaster3000
October 16th, 2003, 11:17 PM
Okay... haven't been inside this thread in a while. Okay, I got that screen, that female trainer pic and they're going straight into my site.

Can somebody tell me what happened while I was gone?

Arcanine
October 17th, 2003, 03:13 PM
Nice pic Fire Master.

Well we was talking about how the new games is going to have where you can be a boy or a girl.

PokeMaster3000
October 18th, 2003, 02:55 AM
Well, since we saw that female trainer pic from Pokemon Forver, I guess we know that there will be a female trainer as well.... looks like there have been female trainers from all the games that came after g/s.

ashley03
October 18th, 2003, 06:31 AM
put a rare candy in the 6th spot! ask the man just out of viridian town. when he askes you the question say no then go surf on the waves bu cinnabar island there you should find a freaky pokemon but don't capture it.it will give you a viris that will eventuly distore your game!!!!!!!use any pokemon!!! one attack will do it. the check the rare candy it should have multipled!!! that's it.

chow, ashley03

rubyrulez
October 18th, 2003, 07:37 PM
What is that thing in the right hand corner of that screenshot?

PokeMaster3000
October 20th, 2003, 03:15 AM
Ashley03, we're talking about FR/LG, not cheats. If you wanna discuss cheats, create your own topic.
You're making us go off topic. And anyways, that cheat could be removed in FR/LG!!!

I suppose that stuff in the screenshot could be anything. I think its from a scan so those could be stuff like a trainer's hat or something.

Dhar174
October 21st, 2003, 01:42 PM
Here are some screens. I got them from http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/fireredleafgreen.html
I am pretty sure that they are genuine.

Fire Master
October 21st, 2003, 03:08 PM
Yes they are real if that is what you mean but we have already posted thoses 2 up.

PokeMaster3000
October 22nd, 2003, 01:24 AM
Yeah. Those were the first screens released.
Heh... PE2K is wayyyyy back, they don't have the new stuff!