PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Emerald

JollyRoger25
June 23rd, 2008, 08:00 PM
First one, is there anyway to advance the clock on Emerald, I got my Eevee to just the right happiness, but its day(apperntly) and I need a Umbreon.

Went
June 23rd, 2008, 11:42 PM
I'm sorry but no, the only way to advance the clock is, in fact, letting the real time pass.

JollyRoger25
June 25th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Dang. Thanks alot that really sucks.

Hey, another question, I am searching for the Blackbelt, but I keep turning up with nothing, can someone help me out??

superaipom
June 25th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Hey, another question, I am searching for the Blackbelt, but I keep turning up with nothing, can someone help me out??
In Emerald, a blackbelt can be found on Route 115. It is obtained after the 5th battle with Blackbelt: Nob.

Info found on bulbapedia.

JollyRoger25
June 25th, 2008, 11:33 PM
I already battled him like six times, and still nothin!!! Whats up???

Went
June 26th, 2008, 01:17 AM
Actually he won't give you it, but he will give it to hold to one of his pokémon, so you can get it using item-stealing moves such as thief.

NatureKeeper
June 26th, 2008, 04:41 AM
BAlck Belt is much easier to get at any other games. When i used to have my first PKMN Game, LeafGreen, I used to go to a Sevvi Isle and snatch 2 from a double battle

JollyRoger25
June 26th, 2008, 09:03 AM
Okay, just steal it, thanks.

JollyRoger25
June 28th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Okay another question, I read the whole section on cataching a Febass, and I looked it up online(basically the same thing) and I just wanted to know if there's a faster way, I mean there has to be, right????

Ninja Caterpie
June 28th, 2008, 05:15 PM
Nup.
It's only available on Route 220
It can only be...blah blah blah.

Nintendo REALLY doesn't want to give you that Cyndaquil.

JollyRoger25
June 29th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Okay here we go again..... If I get a DS and insert emerald into the GBA slot, can I trade over the wi-fi on emerald like normal, but like to far away???

Dixie Kong
June 29th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Okay here we go again..... If I get a DS and insert emerald into the GBA slot, can I trade over the wi-fi on emerald like normal, but like to far away???

Well, first off, you have to migrate those Pokemon onto Diamond/Pearl as Emerald can't do Wi-Fi trades.

And on the subject of 'far away' I guess it depends on who you're trading with. But yeah, you can trade to far away places.

JollyRoger25
June 29th, 2008, 04:51 PM
So Emerald won't recognize it as a regular trade, well that sucks. Ahh well thanks.

Ninja Caterpie
June 30th, 2008, 02:57 AM
You can't link GBA games with a DS.
I've tried.

JollyRoger25
June 30th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Okay, this really doesen't protane to emerald, but which web site is the best to buy a action replay for the GBA from, price and condition wise??

.emerald
July 1st, 2008, 05:54 AM
In Emerald, a blackbelt can be found on Route 115. It is obtained after the 5th battle with Blackbelt: Nob.

Info found on bulbapedia.

LIAR!!! use theif on it i think machop..... & you Will get the belt-increases fighting moves

you need to keep a close eye on your clock to assure eevee's evolution....

emerald cannot wi-fi battle to diamond & pearl....