PDA

View Full Version : Newly launched "Pokémon 151" brand

Hiroshi Sotomura
June 23rd, 2008, 10:34 PM
Kickass!

So apparently, there's a new brand that The Pokémon Company (Japan) is now releasing. It's called "Pokémon 151". It's to cater to adult Pokémon fans (most of us who probably don't come to PC - I'm 18, so I'm technically an adult fan) with a variety of clothes so far. (Official website is at pokemon151.jp, but it's not open yet.)

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Image:P151.jpg

I dig that Hypno. :DDDDDDDDDDDD

WANT TO IMPORT WANT TO IMPORT WANT TO IMPORT

Sounds like so far, it's Japan-only. Hopefully it'll roll into the States. (Which means I could import from there.)

They're quite pricey at ¥4,530, though. :x

BeachBoy
June 24th, 2008, 12:49 AM
:O

That Articuno... do wannnnt. :F So, they want to "capture" the older age groups, eh? It's definitely a good idea to finally dive into that area... But heck, I want one. ._.'' I'd totally walk down the street in that Articuno shirt instead of "Gotta Catch Em' All!" any day. XD I hope they bring it to the US too, I'm sure they'd hit big bucks bringing that here. Sheesh, that Articuno is just awesome. Starting with only these four? Hmm, then I can't wait to see the other ones when they come out.

Azonic
June 24th, 2008, 01:27 AM
Wooooow, that is so cool. I dig that Marowak. :D
They don't seem that adult-ish, though. I bet all the teenage Pokemon fans would wear them. :x I can't wait to see the other ones. They only released four. D:D:D:D:

Horizon
June 24th, 2008, 01:40 AM
Those shirts really do look nice, I would wear them. It's a good idea by the company to be delving into this branch of the market.

AJ™
June 24th, 2008, 09:31 AM
They're quite pricey at ¥4,530, though. :x

o_o;
How much is that in american dollars?

Motsuko Live
June 24th, 2008, 10:01 AM
:O

That Articuno... do wannnnt. :F So, they want to "capture" the older age groups, eh? It's definitely a good idea to finally dive into that area... But heck, I want one. ._.'' I'd totally walk down the street in that Articuno shirt instead of "Gotta Catch Em' All!" any day. XD I hope they bring it to the US too, I'm sure they'd hit big bucks bringing that here. Sheesh, that Articuno is just awesome. Starting with only these four? Hmm, then I can't wait to see the other ones when they come out.

Yupp, definitely Articuno. I'd even strut my stuff in that shirt, and no one knows I'm a Pokemon fan. If anyone asked? Heh, "I guess American Eagle changed it's logo!" I got it all planned out. >:D

That hypno one looks pretty groovy too, Hiroshi. I hope they don't forget about us quiet little Canadian folk. I can't wait to get my hands on one of these.

Jeremy
June 24th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Freaking sweet, sweeties. I really want need that Articuno shirt. x3

NEED NOW. *Imports.*

airconditioning
June 24th, 2008, 02:54 PM
YESSS WANT.

o_o;
How much is that in american dollars?

That's around $45, give or take.

BREAKINGBEN
June 24th, 2008, 03:47 PM
YESSS WANT.

That's around $45, give or take.

Seriously? Dang, that's quite a bit just for a shirt D:. I guess it's worth it though, 'cause that Articuno Tee looks so... beastly. I must have it.

I hope they do that sort of thing for all (most) of the Pokemon. Have their Dex number and everything :).

Moonlit Umbreon
June 25th, 2008, 01:37 AM
Wow that's such a great idea! It'd be really popular amongst adult males in society, they should make a female line of clothes too, even scarfs! It'd be really popular. =)

Horyo
June 25th, 2008, 07:31 AM
^Pink Skitty scarf!

I wanna see some of my favorites on there as well, but I think they're only going Season 1 of pokemon?

simplynaruto
June 25th, 2008, 07:41 AM
OO NICE. But if your 13 could ye wear it? Also mabye think theyll do that for gamz? Mabe 13+ age group pokemon games?! I hope so.

airconditioning
June 25th, 2008, 07:43 AM
13 year olds have Diamond and Pearl. What more do you want?

simplynaruto
June 25th, 2008, 07:46 AM
I mean with cursin and violence and stuff.

airconditioning
June 25th, 2008, 08:08 AM
I mean with cursin and violence and stuff.

Are you an idiot?

Oh, right. Anyway, it's never going to happen, because it would be completely retarded. Pokemon with excessive cursing and violence would just be whoring itself out to market to immature brats who think CUSSAN N VIOLANCE IZ MATOORE.

Horyo
June 25th, 2008, 08:17 AM
I think game designers and the clothes designers are different.

Plus pokemon wants to keep its appeal to little kiddies as well, because that's what inevitably helped boost it, right?

Shadow
June 25th, 2008, 08:19 AM
Oh, wow, that's real nice. I'd get one. Love Articuno, but if only it was on a black shirt to match my wardrobe.

And I'd kill for a Meowth shirt.

Charizard_Man
June 25th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Totally awesome. Articuno...*drools* that shirt is the best.
That mewtwo one is pretty cool too.

Jak
June 25th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Wow that's such a great idea! It'd be really popular amongst adult males in society, they should make a female line of clothes too, even scarfs! It'd be really popular. =)

Well, I'm a girl, and I'm quite interested in that Articuno. :/

But since all you guys are interested in it, I don't want to bump into you(hypothetically speaking, of course) and you be wearing it, too. xD So I'd take the Mewtwo.

And a girl's line would be nice! Eeveelutions, anyone?

YuuNoKami Saka
June 25th, 2008, 09:50 AM
This line is awesome. I am unlike you all though, I want the Cubone shirt. ^.^ Though... I don't think I could wear any of them because I am "bigger" than the lot of you. Kinda disappointing...:(

sirboulevard
June 25th, 2008, 04:07 PM
I really like the Articuno too. But I think Cubone is pretty cool too. $45 isn't that much for a really nice designer shirt like that though (some people I know pay like $75 a shirt), so it'd be something I'd save up for.

Euphoric Magikarp
June 25th, 2008, 04:26 PM
These sound really cool, but if they did come to America or other places around the world maybe the price wouldn't be so high.

Aegis
June 25th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Do want! ♥ Those are awesome, I might actually wear one XD; They actually look mature enough for somebody out of elementary school to wear without getting stared at, or smirked at. Hopefully they'll come to the states, or at least be popular enough to appear at some conventions or something :>

Atlas
June 25th, 2008, 05:37 PM
If they make a Zapdos version of that Articuno shirt, I will attempt to import it... Otherwise, they are good looking shirt designs, but nothing worth going the extra 9000+ miles for.

Saryka
June 25th, 2008, 06:06 PM
...*___*

...D-D-DO WANT. :'D I could probably pass off that Mewtwo shirt as something relatively cool and casual under my zipper hoodie and not get ridiculed! That's definitely going on my wishlist now :D! ♥

They'd better import over here or at least have a cool online store or something where I could order one. The shirts actually look really nice, and not cheesy or corny or whatever. XD

Coolboyman
June 25th, 2008, 06:08 PM
I gotta get my hands on one of these...

The Bringer!
June 25th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Everything about those shirts is win. I need the cubone...

Mukkamoto
June 25th, 2008, 11:54 PM
Cubone shirt looks awesome, great thing that they make adult stuff aswell now :P
*import time*

Red1530
June 26th, 2008, 07:10 AM
It is about time they realize that there are fans of Pokémon that are older than twelve years of age.

hinato
June 26th, 2008, 07:42 AM
Wow that articuno shirt is awsome so in american dollars how much is that?

Twinx
June 26th, 2008, 07:54 AM
They all look really nice, I like them all except the Articuno one, it looks sorta plain.
The cubone one is the best.

I would definitly get this if it was available in my area..

hinato
June 26th, 2008, 08:18 AM
If they make a Zapdos version of that Articuno shirt, I will attempt to import it... Otherwise, they are good looking shirt designs, but nothing worth going the extra 9000+ miles for.

I liked the articuno shirt but Yeah a Zapdos shirt would look better,.

Jabunks
June 26th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Hm, this would be a good poll...

I'd vote for the marowak shirt =D
^ Spelled right? (Shrug)