PDA

View Full Version : The Best Legendary Pokémon for the GBA

hypermonkey
June 26th, 2008, 04:16 PM
So what do you guys think is the best GBA Legendary? Mines would be either Mewtwo, Lugia, or Zapdos. I think Lugia is the best out of the three I chose because it can learn Aeroblast and even Psycho Boost if from XD. I also grew up thinking that Mewtwo is the strongest because I used to use him to solo the whole Elite Four just to test how good it was at level 100 in blue version and is still good but hard to capture in LeafGreen. Zapdos was also my most favorite Pokémon when I was a kid before Generation II was introduced and I still like it even now because it has a unique type combination. I also liked Suicune and Registeel but they don't even come close to what I think is the best legendary Pokémon.
Also in Generation III, Articuno can learn Mind Reader and a move thats called Sheer Cold...

Jabunks
June 26th, 2008, 04:28 PM
I'd choose jirachi, It's cute, and strong =D
I dunno about anyone else, but I apply 2 views before voting /shrug

tokyostar48
June 26th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Celebi, it's cute, awsome in battle, and one of the only two legendary grass pokemon.

BountyHunter15
June 26th, 2008, 05:08 PM
I like Mew.
It can learn an tm/hm
Also it can transform and focus punch.
Also Regice and Articuno ftw.

Shiori ☆
June 26th, 2008, 05:15 PM
Suicune, Mew and Jirachi are my favorites.
Mew and Jirachi are super Kawaii, and Suicune is just awesome.

Lt. Silver
June 26th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Probably Rayquaza or Mewtwo in my opinion

PokeFan187
June 26th, 2008, 10:27 PM
I would have to say Lugia is fun to battle with.

AdvanceMapper
June 26th, 2008, 10:44 PM
Mewtwo is good because of it's uber stats, including the Sp.Attack because it can learn some good TMs and it comes with Recover.

Charizard EX
June 28th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Rayquaza's for me, It's the coolest pokemon for me after CHARIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!

t3hjolteon
June 29th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Mewtwo was the most reliable pokemon on my JAA team, even more so than Kyogre and Groudon. Having unlimited sun/rain is useful to build teams around, though.

ConnoRAWR
July 2nd, 2008, 10:02 AM
Kyogre FTW!
It was my first rare because i was so bad at pokemon before i never beat the elite four before Sapphire, and i didnt have the patience either
:D

Glitter Stain
July 5th, 2008, 07:51 AM
Moveset-wise, I'd say Deoxys Attack. I just love Articuno, though.

July 5th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Deoxys is usually the most seen legendary in ubers. It's Attack form is nearly unstoppable, unable to be walled by pretty much anything. It's also got insane speed, second to only Ninjask and Deoxys's Speed Form...

...However, any priority move pretty much owns it's piss weak defenses, which is where Rayquaza comes in. It makes for an awesome sweeper, like the Salamence of ubers.

Miss_Harleen
July 5th, 2008, 08:57 PM
I'd have to go with Celebi because I love grass Pokemon, and it's just so adorable!

But, if we're talking strength, Mewtwo.

GKS
July 5th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Kyogre, it has really high stat, drizzle which makes water attacks stronger and thunder a 100% accuracy, plus it has high special atk and high special def compared with Groudon who has high atk and high def. And a water type in the GBA is better of with high special stats.

sid_elite
July 5th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Mewtwo is my "TRUMP" pokemon in Pokemon Leaf Green.With it's all stats above 150, it is the best legendary.

ScyKinG
July 5th, 2008, 11:33 PM
I like Celebi and Lugia, can't really decide which one. But I'm choosing based on who I would to have as my own if I was in the Pokemon world

*Firestar*
July 6th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Celebi is my favourite after only Rayquaza chose but I chose Celebi because it is the only grass legendary and it is so cute. =D.

wus6r
July 8th, 2008, 12:11 AM
i voted for mewtwo cuz it was my first ever legendery in yellow. migrated mine from leaf green to diamond and trashed my friends team with just mewtwo at lv 100
friends team. deoxys speed form lv 96, deoxys attack form lv 92, girantina lv 100, infernape lv 100, arceus
mind plate lv 100 and darkrai lv 99