PDA

View Full Version : The RP dare thread!

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 06:34 PM
There are a few differences between this and the original dare thread rules.

1# All dares in this thread will only correspond to this thread. Example: You dare someone to type in pink, they only have to use pink when posting in this thread.
2# No dares that broke PC rules allowed, since PC rules apply to all forums.
3# The longest dare you can make is one week. (Unless you have something worked out with the person that is giving the dare)
4# If you don't want to be dared, don't post here.
5# You have to take a dare in the dare thread as long as it don't interfere with any other dare before hand (if you don't want to take a dare some one gives you then don't post in this thread).
6# General RPing aside from the dares is accepted, this is to have fun after all.

Here's an example of some of the things that you can dare.
Making people do certain things in this thread (It is a semi-RP)
Make people act a certain way/personality when posting in this thread
And more.

What you can't dare people, are changing such things as signatures, avatars, or anything that goes beyond this thread.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Before we cause confusion, and possibly a mod to close it, consider this thread a "roleplay" game of truth or dare of sorts, but that's where the main difference is. I don't think it should be in other fanfiction and roleplay, because it's more of a game than a roleplay.

Cassie-chan
August 5th, 2004, 06:40 PM
You dared me to post in this thread. XD I dare you...to make all your posts in pink in this thread. :P

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 06:43 PM
You dared me to post in this thread. XD I dare you...to make all your posts in pink in this thread. :P

For how long?

And which shade of pink did you want me to use?

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
August 5th, 2004, 06:43 PM
EDIT:i dare gg to post in orange and in times new roman HA

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 06:51 PM
okay then, I dare shiney to act like a flirt for a day.

Cassie-chan
August 5th, 2004, 06:53 PM
For how long?

And which shade of pink did you want me to use?
A week. And use the underlined shade.

Icy storm, how long?

Ashs_grrl
August 5th, 2004, 06:53 PM
can i dare JKaizer to be nice to me? oh wait a minute she has to post in here shoot! *cries*

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 07:08 PM
okay then, I dare shiney to act like a flirt for a day.

(Let us remember, this is also a RPG to a certain extent, therefore the colors we post in don't really matter much.)

*Makes sure he's out of FT's reach*

Fine then, I dare you to act like a girly-girl flirt for a day! Heh.

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 07:10 PM
But, like, is that even possible? Like, ah well, I'll like, give it a try!

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 07:16 PM
But, like, is that even possible? Like, ah well, I'll like, give it a try!

*Scoots up closer to FT* Of course it is, girly girls flirt a lot, I happen to know that for a fact...

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Like, if you say so. anyway, I just happen to really like the type that can fight with blades, I find it like, really cool!

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Yeah, me too! I always thought that the curved swords, such as scimitars and sabers were the best, they may not be able to stand up to as much direct impact in a sword fight, but they were made to be swift, and to avoid hitting the other person's blade, whereas broadswords are barely more than clubs with sharp edges.

parallelzero
August 5th, 2004, 07:33 PM
wow, what are we talking about? *hides*

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Like, I used to be an expert in swordplay, until, like, I chose to use explosives. anyway, shiney, I think you look like, really great today!

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 07:39 PM
(To LP, look at the first post, this is basically a version of the dare thread that is restricted to one thread, meaning color changes are pointless, and no sig/ava changes, and with a RPG attached)

Heh, I loved the art of the saber until I first got a hold of halo and got my sniper rifle.
Thanks, so do you, and I really mean that.

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 07:42 PM
*giggles* umm.. well, thanks, i guess...

parallelzero
August 5th, 2004, 07:45 PM
(To LP, look at the first post, this is basically a version of the dare thread that is restricted to one thread, meaning color changes are pointless, and no sig/ava changes, and with a RPG attached)

Heh, I loved the art of the saber until I first got a hold of halo and got my sniper rifle.
Thanks, so do you, and I really mean that.
dont you think i read it -.-;
Now I feel stupid...XD

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 07:51 PM
(Lp, don't you think *I* feel stupid? FT, could you dare him? my brains still recovering from being forced to be a flirt...)

*Scoots a bit closer to FT*

No problem, really.

lil' jose
August 5th, 2004, 07:52 PM
I dare you to act like a marine for week in this thread

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 07:54 PM
I dare you to act like a marine for week in this thread

Just who are you daring? it might be better for us all to include the name of who you're daring.

parallelzero
August 5th, 2004, 07:55 PM
who were you daring that to?

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 08:07 PM
who were you daring that to?

*Scoots up closer to FT while she isn't looking*

Since it would conflict with my dare, I'm guessing it's you.

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 08:09 PM
uhh.. shiney.. like, what are you doing? *blushes*

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 08:10 PM
uhh.. shiney.. like, what are you doing? *blushes*

*whistles innocently* I'm not doing anything! *Scoots a little closer to FT*

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 08:14 PM
like, if you arn't doing anything, then why are you, like, right next to me?

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 08:16 PM
like, if you arn't doing anything, then why are you, like, right next to me?

Uhh, I don't know? *Places his arm over FT's shoulder, praying that her rocket launcher isn't flirty enough to be used under this dare*

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Aww, how sweet! *kisses shiney lightly on the cheek* (Am I allowed to be sick to my stomach?)

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Aww, how sweet! *kisses shiney lightly on the cheek* (Am I allowed to be sick to my stomach?)

(If I'm allowed to go into a coma, then sure!)

0_0...

lil' jose
August 5th, 2004, 08:29 PM
that was for lp! so there ya go

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 08:34 PM
aww, shiney, you're so cute when in shock!

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 08:36 PM
aww, shiney, you're so cute when in shock!

Uhh, thanks. I think. http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/smilies/Normal/embarrassed.gif

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 08:39 PM
*Rests head aginst shiney's arm* So, like, what have you been up to?

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 08:41 PM
*Barely resists going into shock again*

Mostly planning the finer details of this thread, of course now I'm going to have to think of a way to keep you from killing me tomorrow, but I think it was worth it...

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 08:47 PM
.... like, for who? because my demon half, like, totally hates me, and I think you went into shock more than any of my hugs could do to you.

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Really? I was afraid it would be hating ME... But I was referring to myself when I mentioned it being worth the chance you'll try to kill me tomorrow, because I'm enjoying myself. http://empire.ma.cx/pokemonelite2000/images/smilies/k1312_sweatdrop.gif

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 08:53 PM
O__O

*writes note on palm pilot* bring extra ammo for rocket launcher...

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 08:56 PM
O__O

*writes note on palm pilot* bring extra ammo for rocket launcher...

What? Just because I'm making the best of a semi-bad situation, you want to blast me?!

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 09:00 PM
like, yeah. besides, I'm, like, taking into consideration that I might miss.. and I have too much extera ammo anyway.

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Bleh, I guess hat means I need to eat some flameproofer for breakfast tomorrow. Ahh well, in that case, I might as well have fun now! http://empire.ma.cx/pokemonelite2000/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 09:09 PM
I kissed you and you found it fun.. that's not a reaction I expected...

ravenstorture
August 5th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Wow. This is a really weird thread. But cool.

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 09:16 PM
I kissed you and you found it fun.. that's not a reaction I expected...

Just because you didn't expect it- *Decides not to to argue his case any further, in case it overpowers the dare* Nevermind.

ravenstorture
August 5th, 2004, 09:20 PM
So I guess I'm not going to get dared for anything. Oh well it's still a really cool place.

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 09:22 PM
So I guess I'm not going to get dared for anything. Oh well it's still a really cool place.

You've only made two posts here, give it some time. And if you really want dared, then dare someone so that they dare you back!

ravenstorture
August 5th, 2004, 09:23 PM
No I don't really want to be dared. If I am, oh well.

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 09:27 PM
*is being very, very restrained by the dare* like, this totally sucks, I can't do anything!

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 09:31 PM
*is being very, very restrained by the dare* like, this totally sucks, I can't do anything!

You can do lots of things, the dare only influences your personality! Mine seems to be the one having more control over my actions.

*Begins scooting slowly towards FT again*

ravenstorture
August 5th, 2004, 09:32 PM
What is your dare, Flygon?

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 09:34 PM
I've been, like, dared to be a girly-girl and a flirt! this is like, totally lame. Becasue, like, I can't kill shiney when he starts focusing on getting close to me like that...

ravenstorture
August 5th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Haha, that's funny. Your pretty much can't do anything to stop his seduction. Haha, this may actually be entertaining.

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Haha, that's funny. Your pretty much can't do anything to stop his seduction. Haha, this may actually be entertaining.

And I've been forced to be a flirt! Which is the ONE group of people I supremely hate above others (I'm not counting democrats, there are good democrats, occasionally) So I say she deserved it. And besides, she can still stop me, her dare only influenced her personality to act like one, me, I'm actually being forced to flirt. :chinese:

*waits a few moments until FT is making a post so she doesn't see, and scoots up a little closer*

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 09:43 PM
don't ask me how, but that sounded, like, totally wrong.

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 09:45 PM
don't ask me how, but that sounded, like, totally wrong.

I think someone enjoys your suffering here, if I wasn't under this dare, I might pummel them, but I have a better idea...

Piro, I dare you that for one week, in this thread, you are an exact duplicate of flannery!

*scoots a little closer to FT*

ravenstorture
August 5th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Haha. I guess it sounds wrong, but not really. I guess it is all in the way you see it and I am starting to get tired now.

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Haha. I guess it sounds wrong, but not really. I guess it is all in the way you see it and I am starting to get tired now.

Look at the above post, piroflannery.

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 09:49 PM
uh, shiney, like, how can I put this? BACK OFF!!!!

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 09:50 PM
uh, shiney, like, how can I put this? BACK OFF!!!!

Believe me, I'm trying.

*Twitch* *Twitch*

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Like, touch me, and you so totally die tomarrow!

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 09:54 PM
Like, touch me, and you so totally die tomarrow!

What did I say? I'm trying not to, but it seems like a losing battle!

*Twitch*

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 09:56 PM
*Backs away from shiney but hits a wall* uh-oh.....

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 09:58 PM
*Backs away from shiney but hits a wall* uh-oh.....

*Takes a step towards FT* Man, the urge to make a terminator 3 pun right now is almost as bad as this dare!

ravenstorture
August 5th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Um, I don't have Ruby or Sapphire so I don't know how Flannery acts.

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Crud, i think I'm officially trapped....

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Um, I don't have Ruby or Sapphire so I don't know how Flannery acts.

Not as far as personality, I'm talking an exact duplicate as far as physical appearance, an identical twin.

*Waits till he thinks FT isn't looking, and takes another step*

Not really, think about what I said earlier.

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 10:06 PM
normally my reaction would be like, insane usage of the rocket launcher. but I like, totally don't have it, and I'm backed into a corner. I think I'm trapped.

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 10:07 PM
normally my reaction would be like, insane usage of the rocket launcher. but I like, totally don't have it, and I'm backed into a corner. I think I'm trapped.

<_<

>_>

*Takes another step*

Remember what I said earlier!

ravenstorture
August 5th, 2004, 10:08 PM
I'm still just as confused as I was a few posts back. >>

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 10:09 PM
I'm still just as confused as I was a few posts back. >>

You look and sound just like flannery, I'm forced to BE a flirt, and FT is forced to ACT like a girly-girl flirt.

There, understand?

*Takes another step*

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 10:10 PM
well, here goes nothing.. *morphs dragonfly and tries to fly past shiney*

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 10:11 PM
*His hand snaps out of it's own accord with a butterfly net in hand, catching FT*

Crap, I'm a dead man tomorrow. >_<

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 10:14 PM
hmmm.. *morphs into pre-historic dragonfly that has a 6 foot wingspan* there we go. *destroys net with wings, then flies for the door*

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 10:15 PM
*Chases after her, morphing into an albatross* CrapI'mgonnadie! CrapI'mgonnadie! CrapI'mgonnadie...

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Yes, you are going to die. *morphs into a harpy eagle*

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 10:18 PM
*Lands, and morphs into a werewolf*

Bleh, can't you think of some way of stopping me that doesn't involve hospitalizing me? T_T

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 10:21 PM
*flies up into rafters* yeah, I do what i just did, if you fly, you're dead.

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Hey, you're right! :shocked:

*begins climbing up the wall by digging his claws into the support beams*

DOH! http://empire.ma.cx/pokemonelite2000/images/smilies/eusa_doh.gif

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 10:27 PM
you know what, screw it, you're going to the hospital one way or another. *morphs raptor and jumps off rafter onto shiney's back, digging my foot claws in*

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 10:31 PM
you know what, screw it, you're going to the hospital one way or another. *morphs raptor and jumps off rafter onto shiney's back, digging my foot claws in*

*Twists around as best he can, and grabs a hold of FT's ankle joints, trying to pull her off of his back*

This is your fault, you dared me to do all this! :tired:

I'm almost to the point of seeing if I can get off of this dare, and in exchange, letting you off yours.

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 10:37 PM
*loses grip and falls to the floor, morphing back to human* ouch, that hurt.. *is dazed*

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 10:39 PM
*Sees FT dazed, and tris to hold himself back*

Let's see, what to wake her up quick, what to- I know!

FT! your old computer is back from the grave!

(See the section in parenthesis in my last PM)

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 10:43 PM
*snaps out of daze* what? my old computer? AAAAAAAA!! *runs away*

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 10:47 PM
*Begins chasing after FT, but has a better idea instead*

Ehehehehe

*Get's out his old FT voodoo doll, and begins activating it*

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 10:50 PM
oh no, not again... crud, and I still have yet to figure out a shield...

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 10:52 PM
*Sets the FT voodoo doll (Which is in a long black dress) Next to the shiney doll, making her appear nearby*

Bleh, I'm not sure whether to laugh at the ingenuity with which you made this dare, or to start worrying about my health when tomorrow gets here. Oh well! :D

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 10:54 PM
you can do both, becasue trust me, tomarrow comes, you're dead.

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 10:56 PM
you can do both, becasue trust me, tomarrow comes, you're dead.

I see... Well, I would be worried, but it looks like your dare already ended, and when death's any less than 2 minutes away, I don't worry about it.

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 10:58 PM
Like, it's only a temorary lapse of the dare caused by total panic. I think it like totally just started working again.

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 11:00 PM
Like, it's only a temorary lapse of the dare caused by total panic. I think it like totally just started working again.

Ahh, that would explain it.

*sets the FT doll in front of a fan, and turns it on medium*

You know, that look really works for you.

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 11:02 PM
Like, how, exactly, would you know? *silently prays he doesn't touch me*

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Like, how, exactly, would you know? *silently prays he doesn't touch me*

I just have to use my eyes!

*waits until noone's looking, and turns the fan to high*

Ehehehehehe....

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 11:34 PM
Shiney, that is like, not cool! *uses girly ray on fan and it turns into a flower*

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 11:37 PM
Aww, but that look worked well on you, oh well. That may not have been cool, but this is! *Sticks the FT doll halfway into a cup of ice cream*

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 11:39 PM
eep! *goes into stun reaction due to sudden temp. shift*

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 11:42 PM
*Takes advantage of this oportunity to walk up next to FT, leaving the dolls on the table*

What's the matter FT? http://empire.ma.cx/pokemonelite2000/images/smilies/th42_crackupani.gif

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 11:44 PM
Like, that was not funny, at all! *manages to come out of stun, but is still shivering*

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 11:46 PM
Hmm, well I'd have to disagree, maybe a trip to the beach will help cheer you up.

*Takes the FT doll out of the ice cream, and begins deciding just what to put it in, leaving the shiney doll on the table*

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 11:49 PM
Like, if you're going to do something to me, do it now, I'm not going to stop you, seeing as how you have 11 minutes left.

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 11:52 PM
Like, if you're going to do something to me, do it now, I'm not going to stop you, seeing as how you have 11 minutes left.

Why's that, you have to go offline or something?

*Quickly puts the FT doll in a swimsuit, then after setting it on the table and walking away from the dolls again, he examines his work*

Great, now all we need is the sand and surf. http://empire.ma.cx/pokemonelite2000/images/smilies/eusa_clap.gif

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 11:54 PM
no, it's becasue in 6 minutes it'll be 12:00am my time, meaning tomarrow for me, meaning you're dead.

you are a very weird person.

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 11:57 PM
no, it's becasue in 6 minutes it'll be 12:00am, meaning tomarrow for me, meaning you're dead.

you are a very weird person.

I thought it was a day, not until the next 24 hour date. Bleh, compromise: Let's have it last till one of us goes offline to bed?

And yes I am, but you're the one not fighting back. http://empire.ma.cx/pokemonelite2000/images/smilies/icon_neutral.gif

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 11:59 PM
fine, like, be that way. *blasts shiney with girly ray*

Shiney
August 6th, 2004, 12:01 AM
fine, like, be that way. *blasts shiney with girly ray*

...Now that was like, uncalled for. *Picks up the FT voodoo doll again, but leaves the shiney one on the table*

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 12:18 AM
Like, this should hold you still! *uses ice ray to freeze the shiney doll in a block of ice*

Shiney
August 6th, 2004, 12:20 AM
*Stops moving, but still has a secure hold on the FT doll*

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 12:24 AM
Like, I think that's now mine. *takes FT doll from shiney*

Shiney
August 6th, 2004, 12:27 AM
*Shiney's hand snaps off, frozen, still holding onto the FT doll*

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 12:30 AM
like, really good thing he can heal himself, or I'd feel really bad. anyway.. *melts block of ice*

Shiney
August 6th, 2004, 12:32 AM
Thanks, I'll just be taking back my hand now, if you please. *Takes his still clenched hand from FT, and puts it back on his wrist.* I believe it's your move, I've got a trick ready, but I want you to thoroughly deserve it.

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 12:33 AM
like, you've stopped flirting with me, I see no reason to strike again.

Shiney
August 6th, 2004, 12:37 AM
like, you've stopped flirting with me, I see no reason to strike again.

Who says I haven't? I was just recovering from that last attack.

*The real shiney taps FT gently on the shoulder* Just where were we? Oh yes, I believe it was something about the beach and swimwear. ;)

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 12:39 AM
get. away. from. me. is that too hard of a consept for you to understand?

Shiney
August 6th, 2004, 12:41 AM
get. away. from. me. is that too hard of a consept for you to understand?
No, it isn't. I understand it perfectly, and would obey if I wasn't under this dare, but if you insist...

*Backs off, having pickpocketed the FT doll, and puts it into a long black dress*

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 12:43 AM
I hate you so much right now. *uses a vulpix to set the shiney doll on fire*

Shiney
August 6th, 2004, 12:47 AM
I hate you so much right now. *uses a vulpix to set the shiney doll on fire*

*quickly drops the FT doll in front of the flower (Which is still on the "high" setting :D )*

Hey, you're the one who put me up to this, and try not to get so stressed out, you're wearing through your dare.

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 12:49 AM
Well, since flowers can't really generate any wind, it's not too bad. and shiney, need me to call the fire department or are you just going to stand there and burn like that?

Shiney
August 6th, 2004, 12:52 AM
Well, since flowers can't really generate any wind, it's not too bad. and shiney, need me to call the fire department or are you just going to stand there and burn like that?

Well that flower is creating just as much as the old fan it was, since it's still positioned the same way, and spinning at the same speed. As for the fire, I don't really mind, I have to go through stuff almost as bad just to get to work every day.

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 12:54 AM
*gets out pink laser gun* like, that thing is annoying. *blasts it and melts it* better.

Shiney
August 6th, 2004, 12:57 AM
One sec, I need to make a request to the boss.

*types up a message, and then closes his laptop, waiting for a reply*

Now, let's see....

*generates a circulating wind in the room with his demonic powers, around both the doll and the real FT*

I've got a trick ready, but I need the autority to use it, and I want to make sure that I'm relatively safe from any comeback you make with voodoo.

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 12:59 AM
hey, like, I'm totally the demon around here! *uses powers to stop the wind around the doll and myself*

Shiney
August 6th, 2004, 01:02 AM
Hmm, good job, but it looks like the reply came, I now have permission to do, THIS!

*Focuses, and turns the FT doll into a perfect copy of whitney*

Ehehehe, the best part is, you can't change back until after I go offline for bed, straight from the boss.

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 01:04 AM
Maybe, but it lets me do this! Miltank, rollout attack! *miltank uses rollout on shiney*

Shiney
August 6th, 2004, 01:07 AM
*Miltank knocks him down, but he's still laughing* Heh, your voice... Right out of the show! *Breaks down into uncontrolled laughter*

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 01:10 AM
Like, good thing I don't watch TV, or I might actually be focused on somethign other than the doom miltank. now, miltank, body slam! *miltank uses body slam on shiney*

Shiney
August 6th, 2004, 01:12 AM
*Shiney reverts to ghost type, letting the miltank pass through him*

Heh- So funny! I can't- *Laugh* believe it! *Continues rolling around on the floor. ling his a o*

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 01:14 AM
Miltank, oder sleuth! *miltank uses odor sleuth, then defence curl* you know, it's a good thing I can't really get humiliated, especially since I have no idea what you're talking about.

Shiney
August 6th, 2004, 12:36 PM
*Now that the dare is over, he slowly kreeps away to safety while FT isn't looking*

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 12:39 PM
*gets out rocket launcher* it's over. *blasts shiney repetivly*

Shiney
August 6th, 2004, 12:45 PM
*Begins dodging rockets* You're the one who made me do that, it's not my fault!

capalex65
August 6th, 2004, 01:33 PM
poor you shiney, oh well i dare you FM to be a really girly girl and that you have to at least flirt with Shiney once every post you make for 24 hours my time 23:32 or 11:32 PM is the clock right now at my time so in 24 hours you are allowed to kill me if i don't use my demi powers to protect myself.

Shiney
August 6th, 2004, 01:35 PM
poor you shiney, oh well i dare you FM to be a really girly girl and that you have to at least flirt with Shiney once every post you make for 24 hours my time 23:32 or 11:32 PM is the clock right now at my time so in 24 hours you are allowed to kill me if i don't use my demi powers to protect myself.

FM? Don't you mean FT?

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Like, of course! Though I'll just have Shiney kill you for me, won't you Shiney?

parallelzero
August 6th, 2004, 02:03 PM
*watches them all from the top of a hill far away*
Hmmm... suspicios(sp?) activity.....

Shiney
August 6th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Actually, no, I'll be busy wondering how you get yourself into these messes.

capalex65
August 6th, 2004, 02:16 PM
XD and yes sorry i meant FT not FM (not Flygon-Master) i sometimes mix the two of them mixed up

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Actually, no, I'll be busy wondering how you get yourself into these messes.

Aww, but Shiney, I thought that you'd kill anyone for me! :'(

Skrin
August 8th, 2004, 03:46 AM
*Is wondering right now how he got in this thread.*

Heh, FT, I dare you to post in magenta for a week here after the flirty-dare is over with.