PDA

View Full Version : A discussion of PMD2

stephen_swann_123
June 26th, 2008, 04:49 PM
This thread is just a discussion of the game. You can post anything you like as long as its about the game. Like friend codes, wondermail, or just to talk about how far you got on the game.

YOOM-TAH
June 26th, 2008, 05:16 PM
I honestly think the game is the single best Pokemon game to date. Storyline kept me so interested I never wanted to put the game down, and I'm one person who cannot play ANY game for a very long period of time without putting it down.

If there's anyone on this forum who hasn't played it yet, get it and play it.

stephen_swann_123
June 26th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Same with me. But now, I have to wait until friday or saturday to get my ds. If i hadn't had to wait, I probably would've beaten it.

Shadow-Lucario
June 27th, 2008, 02:26 AM
YOOM TA -wigglytuff is awsome (the best with the Apple on his head) he says "hi friends to everyone he meets" even groundon

ErickaVolt
June 27th, 2008, 04:22 AM
PMD 2: Explorers of Darkness is the best ever. I finished the game in just 4 days. Pretty easy. I am Cyndaquil and my partner is Totodile. And I think they're the best combination. I also like the Sharpedo House theme.

YOOM-TAH
June 27th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Haha I dunno about ^^ Totodile I don't think is the best for the partner's character.

I myself was a Totodile and my partner was a Charmander, which worked perfectly.

♥~*Abby*~♥
July 1st, 2008, 05:03 AM
I got really far in my Explorers of Time, got stuck on Darkrai, then started over. But my DS Lite's top screen broke, so now I can't play anymore.

Rosefrost
July 1st, 2008, 09:57 AM
I got really far in my Explorers of Time, got stuck on Darkrai, then started over. But my DS Lite's top screen broke, so now I can't play anymore.That stinks. -_-

But yes, I agree with YOOM-TAH, this game is the best pokemon game I've ever played, and only God knows how much money and time I've spent on them ever since Red and Blue came out for gameboy. I ate the plot right up, it was so interesting! (I just wish I hadn't finished it in three days.:()