PDA

View Full Version : I need some ideas for fakes

Kamyk666
June 28th, 2008, 09:42 AM
[s-highlight]I don't know where put this topic. If it's wrong place please move this topic.[/s-highlight]

Hi all. I going to make Pakemon Hack with fakes named Pokemon Jasper, but i don't have idea for fakemons... Maybe you can help me and give some concepts.

Actual fakemons: http://i30.tinypic.com/29f9n2u.png

Template:
Fakemon Name:
Typical Environment:
Appearance:
Common Behaviour:
Hunting Style:
Attacks:
Initial HP:
Other:

Fakemon Name:
Typical Environment:
Appearance:
Common Behaviour:
Hunting Style:
Attacks:
Initial HP:
Other:

Maybe u can help me xD

Kamyk666
July 4th, 2008, 03:20 AM
Guys! What's wrong xD I don't belive you have no ideas. Please help.

Sexycheese
July 4th, 2008, 03:26 AM
I have an Idea! What about a were-wolf!

Name: Bane
Enviroment: Forest (night)
Apperance: Humanoid Wolf (mabey ripped clothes to add to the theme?)
Behavoir: Cunning and vindictive. Aggressive if provoked
Hunting style: What do you mean? I dont understand (edit it when I do LMAO)
Attacks: Fire fang, Thunder fang, crunch, night slash, shadow claw, mega kick (physical ones basicaly)
Hp: umm.....I dont know.....280?
Other: how about a pokedex entry saying it is a trainer who was overcome by evil and was cursed to walk the earth forever in this shape (hey this could be a legendary!)

wHAT DO YOU THINK? SORRY iF i MADE ANY TYPOS LOL :)

Forest Grovyle
July 6th, 2008, 03:10 AM
This definitely doesn't belong in the main Art Gallery, as the fakemon you are referring to are sprite-based. I will move it to Pixel Art as it seems more fitting there - mod, can you please decide further what to do with this thread?

--FG

Amachi
July 6th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Well the whole asking for ideas thing doesn't sit well with me nor with the purpose of these forums. However, I can move this thread to the Pixel Art section to make it a showcase thread just so long as the suggestions part is removed, otherwise this thread will be closed.