PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Wallace Berlitz
June 29th, 2008, 06:41 AM
Durial's Scans.
Durial scanned Volume 27 in Chuang Yi Version. It's available on Mangafox now.
http://www.mangafox.com/

To all readers. What I scanned is a liscened manga.
"Jilin Fine Arts, in collaboration with the VIZ Media Shanghai Branch, has translated the manga into Chinese. In Taiwan, it is published by Ching Win, who translates it into Mandarin and releases it in their monthly CoroCoro Comic magazine."

Released Recently
Pokémon Special - Chapter 319 - VS.Vileplume I
The second Chapter of Pokémon Special
Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/a87u31
-Read Online-
Photobucket: Coming soon...
Mangafox: Maybe?

Released Chapters
Chapter 318 - VS.Shedinja II
The first Chapter of Volume 28. Finally it released. Cleaned up by KazukiPP.
Pokémon Special - Chapter 318 - VS.Shedinja II
Link: http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...Chapter%20318/ (http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f124/graphicfans/Special%20-%20Chapter%20318/)
The two missing pages, Page 13 and 26 images.
This is the image link. It's not with Photobucket. It's in ImageShack.
Page 13, Link: http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8383/013zr1.png
Image descriptions: After the battle of Greta, Emerald was tired and slept on the floor with other Pokemon. Greta and Todd carry them to the sleeping room.
Page 26, Link: http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/6898/026eh5.png
Image descriptions: They found out that Jirachi has three eyes and to grand your wish, Jirachi must have to open it's third eye...

The second Chapter of Pokémon Special
-Read Online-

Release Soon
Chapter 319 - VS.Vileplume I
Some pages are done. Just wait for the rest being clean up.
Chapter 320 - VS.Vileplume II
Still not done yet. But will release together with Chapter 319.

Extras
http://haoting.com/ezmz_music_pic_da/www.haoting.com080923.6434.jpg
FM S.H.E's tune
Reason: Because the release date is same as my manga releasing.

Credits
KazukiPP - Cleaning Up the Scans
Coro-Coro - For Releasing Chiense Version Quickly

Noam
June 29th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Thank you, but... Why did you scanned 28 before 27?

Wallace Berlitz
June 29th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Thank you, but... Why did you scanned 28 before 27?

Because baidu is going to scan 27 in high-quality. I can do 27 anytime if you all want.

Phreack
June 29th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Oh, this is amazing. Thank you very much!! ^_^

Mileyangel
June 29th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Wow........

The people here.......TOTALLY rule.

Ageless Irony
June 29th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Woah. Did not see this coming.
At all.
Thanks! ^^
Even if it is from a camera phone xD

Maxim
June 29th, 2008, 11:18 PM
Translating the scans from Baidu is the most stupid thing I saw in awhile.

They don't only suck at quality, they are also watermarked.

Not to mention that the full Volume 27 will probably never be uploaded to baidu

I'd rather prefer someone to scan the Chuang Yi's book rather than translate those stinking scans.

Not to mention that those Chinese scans of Volume 28 aren't real chinese translation. Real Chinese Translations use different font and have different names for characters. The one here is a pirate translation, probably provided by some non-licensed magazine. While the scans of Volume 27 are, of course, an obvious fanscanslation.

Ryan Cheong's "project" = Fail in every aspect!

But don't worry, if I get my scanner to work under Windows Vista, I'll be soon able to scan Volume 28 in Japanese, as I'm buying it (well, I didn't buy it yet, it usually takes... two weeks for those comics to be transported to my place. Maybe I'll have them up in three weeks). The quality will be better and stuff.

For Volume 27, well, someone should scan Chuang Yi. Translating those watermarked scanslations from linghaoyan's album is a worst idea I've heard in awhile.

Wallace Berlitz
June 29th, 2008, 11:43 PM
Translating the scans from Baidu is the most stupid thing I saw in awhile.

They don't only suck at quality, they are also watermarked.

Not to mention that the full Volume 27 will probably never be uploaded to baidu

I'd rather prefer someone to scan the Chuang Yi's book rather than translate those stinking scans.

Not to mention that those Chinese scans of Volume 28 aren't real chinese translation. Real Chinese Translations use different font and have different names for characters. The one here is a pirate translation, probably provided by some non-licensed magazine. While the scans of Volume 27 are, of course, an obvious fanscanslation.

Ryan Cheong's "project" = Fail in every aspect!

But don't worry, if I get my scanner to work under Windows Vista, I'll be soon able to scan Volume 28 in Japanese, as I'm buying it (well, I didn't buy it yet, it usually takes... two weeks for those comics to be transported to my place. Maybe I'll have them up in three weeks). The quality will be better and stuff.

For Volume 27, well, someone should scan Chuang Yi. Translating those watermarked scanslations from linghaoyan's album is a worst idea I've heard in awhile.

Honestly I hate bad comments. But it's for improve. So I don't care. And the manga ARE licensed. They are licensed by Nintendo. The mangas ARE from CoroCoro one. I'm not sure but there's a sign "CoroCoro" in it. Chinese called "Kuai Le Long". And what's wrong with me of scanning them?? I saw there's many people want to read the manga so I scanned it. I just want to help. Is that anything wrong???

Maxim
June 29th, 2008, 11:46 PM
Honestly I hate bad comments. But it's for improve. So I don't care. And the manga ARE licensed. They are licensed by Nintendo. The mangas ARE from CoroCoro one. I'm not sure but there's a sign "CoroCoro" in it. Chinese called "Kuai Le Long". And what's wrong with me of scanning them?? I saw there's many people want to read the manga so I scanned it. I just want to help. Is that anything wrong???

Really? The translation looked pirate. It even has incorrect names for Pokemon and People.

For improve? It's impossible to improve such a bad quality "scan". It's really impossible. It will make it look even worse.

That's okay you wanted to help but I think it will be thousands better if someone scans actual Chuang Yi translation in good quality.

NayrExoto
June 29th, 2008, 11:47 PM
hey maxim shut it . he is trying to do something nice for people and you have to go and spoil it. dont be a spoiled baby at the quality at leaste it is there. well until you *do* get your scanner fix.... Thank you Ryan for your Hard wok.

for many people here who have not said it Thank You very much for your work.

Maxim
June 29th, 2008, 11:49 PM
hey maxim shut it . he is trying to do something nice for people and you have to go and spoil it. dont be a spoiled baby at the quality at leaste it is there. well until you *do* get your scanner fix.... Thank you Ryan for your Hard wok.

for many people here who have not said it Thank You very much for your work.

But it still doesn't change the fact that Chuang Yi Scan will be better and that we're still waiting for Avegaille or someone else to scan Volume 27 from Chuang Yi.

Anyway, linghaoyan (the person who scanslates Volume 26 and 27) didn't release any new chapter since ages. And he'll probably never do. Hence, we will NEVER get a full Volume 27 from him.

Wallace Berlitz
June 29th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Really? The translation looked pirate. It even has incorrect names for Pokemon and People.

For improve? It's impossible to improve such a bad quality "scan". It's really impossible. It will make it look even worse.

That's okay you wanted to help but I think it will be thousands better if someone scans actual Chuang Yi translation in good quality.

Lolz~ I wonder do you know Chinese or not??
The names are true. They just keep translating.
Example: "Hong Bao" means Ruby and "Lan Bao" means Sapphire.
And, I believe the Manga are not pirate. That's all I want to say.
If you really hate bad quality, then why don't you just go to buy a real manga by yourself?
I scan these for those who want to read the manga badly.

P.S: Chuang Yi is actually "Creative". Just want to tell you all. But no offence.

NayrExoto
June 29th, 2008, 11:54 PM
But it still doesn't change the fact that Chuang Yi Scan will be better and that we're still waiting for Avegaille or someone else to scan Volume 27 from Chuang Yi.

Anyway, linghaoyan (the person who scanslates Volume 26 and 27) didn't release any new chapter since ages. And he'll probably never do. Hence, we will NEVER get a full Volume 27 from him. have you ever heard the quote " eat what you have and stop complaining"

its the same in this case read what you have and stop complaining

sure the chugyi will be great if we get them. i have hope that some one here will scan it. but until then i will read the hard work ryan presents us

Maxim
June 29th, 2008, 11:54 PM
Lolz~ I wonder do you know Chinese or not??
The names are true. They just keep translating.
Example: "Hong Bao" means Ruby and "Lan Bao" means Sapphire.
And, I believe the Manga are not pirate. That's all I want to say.

They are literal translation. Actual Chinese names for characters are NOT literal translations of Japanese names.

The actual Chinese names for characters are different.

Red's actual name is 小智 (same as Ash's chinese name).
Green (US: Blue) is 小茂 (same as Gary's Chinese name).
Blue (US: Green) is 小藍, this one is actually correct, perhaps coincidentally (because it's actually a literal translation)
Yellow is 小洛.

Now, compare them with the names on the first page. Different, aren't they?

And the names for Pokemon are also incorrect.

sure the chugyi will be great if we get them. i have hope that some one here will scan it. but until then i will read the hard work ryan presents us

Until then, we won't get a full Volume 27. Because linghaoyan STOPPED SCANNING.

NayrExoto
June 29th, 2008, 11:58 PM
did you even bother reading my quote Maxim.

Wallace Berlitz
June 30th, 2008, 12:07 AM
Red's actual name is 小智 (same as Ash's chinese name).
Green (US: Blue) is 小茂 (same as Gary's Chinese name).
Blue (US: Green) is 小藍, this one is actually correct, perhaps coincidentally (because it's actually a literal translation)
Yellow is 小洛.

There's many company who release these Manga and Translating.
My manga one is:

Red: 小红
Green: 小青
Blue: 小蓝
Yellow: 小黄
Ruby: 红宝/路比
Sapphire: 蓝宝/沙飞亚
Emerald: (I don't know how to read but I still remember his last two wrods is 梅拉)

I think the one you saw is pirate. Mine is correctly translated. But AT LEASE you can see the manga images. I'll try a better scan if my scanner disc is founded.

Maxim
June 30th, 2008, 12:23 AM
I think the one you saw is pirate. Mine is correctly translated. But AT LEASE you can see the manga images. I'll try a better scan if my scanner disc is founded.

No, the one I saw is real for sure. Because the translations of names in it are the same as in anime and other merchandise. It also had translated all volumes from 1 to 24 (and probably more).

And there is one more thing. The name of "Pokemon" in Chinese.
If it is 神奇宝贝, then your comic is real. If it is 口袋妖怪 then your comic is fake. 口袋妖怪 is the name which fake merchandise uses to avoid lawsuits, the real, legal name for "Pokemon" in People's Republic of China is 神奇宝贝.

Please, here is the whole album of scans of REAL Chinese Translation from PRC (Volumes 1-23 [Volumes 24-25 are fantranslation]) (low quality):

Click Here! (http://photo.163.com/photos/vipsyb/)

And here is the scans of REAL Chinese Translation from Taiwan (Volumes 1-22 [Volumes 23 and 24 are from PRC]) (high quality):

Click Here! (http://www.5kmh.com/modules/cartoon/reader.php?aid=4537)

This is how the real Chinese translations look like.

Wallace Berlitz
June 30th, 2008, 12:26 AM
No, the one I saw is real for sure. Because the translations of names in it are the same as in anime and other merchandise. It also had translated all volumes from 1 to 24 (and probably more).

And there is one more thing. The name of "Pokemon" in Chinese.
If it is 神奇宝贝, then your comic is real. If it is 口袋妖怪 then your comic is fake. 口袋妖怪 is the name which fake merchandise uses to avoid lawsuits, the real, legal name for "Pokemon" in People's Republic of China is 神奇宝贝.

Please, here is the whole album of scans of REAL Chinese Translation from PRC (Volumes 1-23 [Volumes 24-25 are fantranslation]) (low quality):

Click Here! (http://photo.163.com/photos/vipsyb/)

And here is the scans of REAL Chinese Translation from Taiwan (Volumes 1-22 [Volumes 23 and 24 are from PRC]) (high quality):

Click Here! (http://www.5kmh.com/modules/cartoon/reader.php?aid=4537)

This is how the real Chinese translations look like.

Mine is 神奇宝贝

This is the prove:

Volume 28 Scans from my Manga (Low Quality)

-The Manga Cover
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2473/dsc04137za5.jpg

Maxim
June 30th, 2008, 12:29 AM
Mine is 神奇宝贝

This is the prove:

Volume 28 Scans from my Manga (Low Quality)

-The Manga Cover
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2473/dsc04137za5.jpg

OMG. It's real! So sorry! So sorry!

I feel pwned.

So, maybe it's done by a different translator, that's why the names are different.

I'm sorry. But still, what are you going to do with Volume 27? If linghaoyan doesn't scan it anymore, you'll never get the entire volume.

NayrExoto
June 30th, 2008, 12:35 AM
ouch you did get pwned there maxim. if he doenst finish scanning we can hope you get your scanner up maxim

Maxim
June 30th, 2008, 12:37 AM
ouch you did get pwned there maxim. if he doenst finish scanning we can hope you get your scanner up maxim

Well, the problem is that I don't have Volume 27.

I'm buying Volume 28.

Wallace Berlitz
June 30th, 2008, 12:37 AM

I feel pwned.

So, maybe it's done by a different translator, that's why the names are different.

I'm sorry. But still, what are you going to do with Volume 27? If linghaoyan doesn't scan it anymore, you'll never get the entire volume.

Then I'll try to scan them if I can...

NayrExoto
June 30th, 2008, 12:38 AM
well good luck to yall . ill look in the future to see what here

Wallace Berlitz
June 30th, 2008, 12:51 AM
well good luck to yall . ill look in the future to see what here

I'm not sure to do it or not but I'll try if I really can.

Avegaille
June 30th, 2008, 01:19 AM

Better you say? I'm not sure, they did some minor errors with the places and some names of the attacks, and even well, the names of the berries... but English is better than no English, right? XD

As for you expectation from me, it's going to take a while for Volume 27 to come out here. We only have up to Volume 26, but rest assured that I WILL try to scan Volume 27 once it's for sale here and yeah... hopefully it won't suffer the fate Volume 26 did... =P And oh, if no one else attempts @ scanning 27, then, yeah, I'd be more happy to take the job.

NayrExoto
June 30th, 2008, 01:23 AM
you rock avegaille. thats all i need to say to ya

VideoFan9864
June 30th, 2008, 01:31 AM
Then I'll try to scan them if I can...

See? I told you this thread will be filled up 24 hours later. When it comes to releases people always fill them up. This is the fastest thread I've seen filled up in months.

I hope you are not affected by the bad comments since they are expected people complain about everything but like I said think about it as a form of "improvement". Also since you made this thread earlier than planned people are flooding to help you now.

Wallace Berlitz
June 30th, 2008, 06:20 AM
See? I told you this thread will be filled up 24 hours later. When it comes to releases people always fill them up. This is the fastest thread I've seen filled up in months.

I hope you are not affected by the bad comments since they are expected people complain about everything but like I said think about it as a form of "improvement". Also since you made this thread earlier than planned people are flooding to help you now.

I don't see who wants to help me. But I can see everyone was happy? I don't know.
And are you sure this thread is the fastest filled up?? I'm new here for days ago.

VideoFan9864
June 30th, 2008, 06:53 AM
I don't see who wants to help me. But I can see everyone was happy? I don't know.
And are you sure this thread is the fastest filled up?? I'm new here for days ago.

There IS someone who want to help you. Minakichan just made this announcement

For those of you who miss the stress, the drama, and the angst of scanlation (or... something), <a href="http://aikochibi.deviantart.com/"Aikochibi</a> and some folks on the <a href="http://pokespecialfanclub.deviantart.com/">the devART PokeSpe club</a> are working to scanlate PokeSpe volumes 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 23, 26 and 27. All of these ARE already available as Chuang Yi scans on pkmntrans, and Aikochibi has been made aware of this fact (by yours truly), but they still want to go along with it. Currently they are looking for cleaners and typesetters (although I imagine that they will need a QC too, considering that their translator is quite young). If you're interested, drop a note to Aikochibi on devART.

You can talk to them about the scanslating project and I am sure they can prioritize volume 27. They might even have the raws I don't.

Netto Azure
June 30th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Quite the exchange there. But seriously I'm very happy that people are scanlating/scanning PokeSupe (or manga for that matter, Fansubbers for anime) because without your hard work most fandoms would be completely different (or smaller).

Wallace Berlitz
June 30th, 2008, 08:50 AM
I'll try to do a better scan if I can. Right now, I'm going to scan the rest chapters of Volume 28. Volume 28 isn't complete yet. Please support us!!

coolguy5
June 30th, 2008, 03:14 PM
I'll try to do a better scan if I can. Right now, I'm going to scan the rest chapters of Volume 28. Volume 28 isn't complete yet. Please support us!!
hey i hav a question, when i downloaded volume 28 i saved it and it appered as an itunes thing, an wen i clicked on it, it just brought me up 2 the itunes store, and since i usually just get zipped folders idk wut to do

Wallace Berlitz
June 30th, 2008, 04:30 PM
hey i hav a question, when i downloaded volume 28 i saved it and it appered as an itunes thing, an wen i clicked on it, it just brought me up 2 the itunes store, and since i usually just get zipped folders idk wut to do

itunes?? I zipped it with WinRAR. Or your download incomplete? Try to redownload, and then go to the filke, right-click, and then "Extract into Pokemon Special 28 Scan File". Then a file will created. Inside will contain many pages of manga. I hope that'll help.

coolguy5
June 30th, 2008, 06:24 PM
what is fikle? and wen i downloaded it keeps the thing as itunes

Maxim
June 30th, 2008, 10:58 PM
All of these ARE already available as Chuang Yi scans on pkmntrans

Except 27, you forgot to say. It's a important thing.

Now, the n00bs will shout "wer iz teh vol27!!!!!!111111111"

Noam
July 1st, 2008, 02:05 AM
wer iz teh vol27!!!!!!111111111

i rili wont eat!!!!1111!!!1one!!

Mileyangel
July 1st, 2008, 06:32 AM
Except 27, you forgot to say. It's a important thing.

Now, the n00bs will shout "wer iz teh vol27!!!!!!111111111"

Then let the n00b bashing begin.

Wallace Berlitz
July 1st, 2008, 06:43 AM
Then let the n00b bashing begin.

What do you mean by?? Is that related to this thread???

Noam
July 1st, 2008, 07:30 AM
No. They're just thinking that I'm a joke or something :'(.

NayrExoto
July 1st, 2008, 09:51 AM
Then let the n00b bashing begin.Any one now where me's bashing stick is?

Wallace Berlitz
July 1st, 2008, 04:45 PM
what is fikle? and wen i downloaded it keeps the thing as itunes

Hmm... Weird... It's WinRAR file...

redha
July 11th, 2008, 09:38 AM
desperately searching volume 19 :(

Wallace Berlitz
July 11th, 2008, 09:04 PM
desperately searching volume 19 :(

If you're searching Volume 19, try Manga Fox. Google it.

RubyJB88
July 12th, 2008, 07:05 AM
Thanks a lot, Ryan! Does everyone else know about that site? I see one member from here who updated Vol. 26 on there.

Wallace Berlitz
July 12th, 2008, 07:53 AM
Thanks a lot, Ryan! Does everyone else know about that site? I see one member from here who updated Vol. 26 on there.

Hmm... I'm not sure... But I guess you like the site? Manga Fox?

Noam
July 12th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Only the first chapter.

You know about site that updated 27?

Wallace Berlitz
July 13th, 2008, 07:45 AM
Announcement.:
Hey there! I have a good news!! I think I can scan the Volume 27 and Volume 28 in High Quality with Scanner! So you have to wait for about one week to release the better version of Volume 27! And then Volume 28! So, please check here next week. But I'm not sure if I can or not. And I prmise I will scan Volume 29 if that volume released. But I have to say, the version are in Chinese. I'll try to do translation.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4018/27coversk7.png
-Pokemon Special Volume 27-
Airdate: 20th or 21st July

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/2297/coverdw7.png
-Pokemon Special Volume 28-
Airdate: 20th or 21st July or maybe 27th or 28th July

RubyJB88
July 13th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Yeah, it's a great site. Thanks for telling us. And that is good news too.

Wallace Berlitz
July 13th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Glad you like it. I think I'm gonna start scanning of these manga and pages.

Ryousha
July 13th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Hey Ryan,

I have volume 27 in English, I can probably scan it when my dad's taking a nap. :)

Probably I'm going to re order 28 from chuang yi again, since I left my volume 28 in vietnam.

lucawesome
July 13th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Thanks Ryousha, you rock!

pong08
July 13th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Yeah, it's a great site. Thanks for telling us. And that is good news too.
what site is it? I must know.....

Wallace Berlitz
July 13th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Hey Ryan,

I have volume 27 in English, I can probably scan it when my dad's taking a nap. :)

Probably I'm going to re order 28 from chuang yi again, since I left my volume 28 in vietnam.

好吧那你就干吧,我没意见。
Translate: OK, then you go ahead.

Netto Azure
July 14th, 2008, 12:54 PM
what site is it? I must know.....

i think there talking about -m-a-n-g-a--f-o-x-.

pong08
July 14th, 2008, 01:21 PM
i think there talking about -m-a-n-g-a--f-o-x-.
I already finished all the volumes in Mangafox.. :(

Netto Azure
July 14th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Sorry but we just have to wait because Vol.27 & 28 is still being scanned. Just have to bear with Serebii's.

pong08
July 14th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Sorry but we just have to wait because Vol.27 & 28 is still being scanned. Just have to bear with Serebii's.
as long as ur still scanning it..... :) How long is it gonna take to be on mangafox?

chamo-chan
July 15th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the scans!
;D

Wallace Berlitz
July 15th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Quote: chamo-chan:
Thanks for the scans!

Which scan do you mean??

chamo-chan
July 15th, 2008, 09:48 AM
The stuff you put on the first post.
:P

I word stuff strangly......

So don't mind me.

Wallace Berlitz
July 15th, 2008, 09:57 AM
The stuff you put on the first post.

I word stuff strangly......

So don't mind me.

Well actually a guy called VideoFan asked me to scan those manga. So I did. And I saw there's many members want to read the latest manga badly so I scan it as preview ;)

And you don't have to thank me. If VideoFan doesn't exists, maybe you won't see the scan forever D: So thank him :D

chamo-chan
July 15th, 2008, 10:01 AM
ALright then.
Thanks for clearing that up.
:D

Wallace Berlitz
July 15th, 2008, 10:05 AM
ALright then.
Thanks for clearing that up.
:D

Hahaha~ Not a problem. Also, I think the high quality scan will be more late. Because the monthly exam is coming soon. So I have to focus on school work. I don't have time to scan it so forgive me D:

Wallace Berlitz
August 6th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Well sorry for taking so long about the scan. But I've got one clear preview scan for you. It's translated by me. As soon, the Volume 28 is available ;)

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7625/betaonevr1.png

Opps! That took too much spaces. But at lease you can see the scan. It's yellow page... And sorry for double posting. I didn't meant to do that.

NayrExoto
August 6th, 2008, 07:38 PM
hey ryan is the a trans for 27 in the works or 28?

Wallace Berlitz
August 6th, 2008, 08:09 PM
hey ryan is the a trans for 27 in the works or 28?

Since there's an official Volume 27. So I jsut do Volume 28 right away.

Eijigawa
August 7th, 2008, 06:30 AM
Since there's an official Volume 27. So I jsut do Volume 28 right away. Yesterday 10:38 PMEeh? What do you mean by there's an official volume 27? Someone scanned it already?

Netto Azure
August 7th, 2008, 06:44 AM
Can't wait for s*ans of VOL.27 everybody's waiting for what the heck happened to the 'Dex holders (With fics running around speculation just can't stop)

pong08
August 7th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Can't wait for s*ans of VOL.27 everybody's waiting for what the heck happened to the 'Dex holders (With fics running around speculation just can't stop)
TELL ME ABOUT IT... SERIOUSLY

Wallace Berlitz
August 7th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Eeh? What do you mean by there's an official volume 27? Someone scanned it already?

Well, Volume 27 is already sent out. So I guess now Volume 27 is available and someone might gonna scan it so I just start Volume 28 right away :)
But I can scan Volume 27 again if you want... It just will take times...

thungyx
August 8th, 2008, 04:41 AM
can anyone post it on mediafire pls

Wallace Berlitz
August 8th, 2008, 07:07 AM
Will take time to complete a scan. But I'll try by the way ;)

_cynthia_
August 9th, 2008, 02:41 AM

I feel pwned.

Hey. let me tell you, 寵物小精靈 is 繁體字( traditional chinese) which is used by Hong Kong people and 神奇宝贝 is 简体字 ( simplified chinese ) which is used by chinese people other than hong kong.
I was born in china, moved to singapore, then moved again to hong kong so i know this.

Wallace Berlitz
August 9th, 2008, 04:21 AM
Yes indeed. Chinese has two different form. The traditional form is more harder to read. The simple form is more easy to read. The simple form is the new words

Mileyangel
August 9th, 2008, 05:50 AM
Will take time to complete a scan. But I'll try by the way ;)

Thanks! I'm not really into the Emerald saga(except for the statue part, of course), but I'm sure a ton of people would appreciate it if you scanned the rest of the English or Chinese versions if you have them.

pong08
August 9th, 2008, 09:54 AM
english plz... that would be nice

Maxim
August 9th, 2008, 10:59 AM
Hey. let me tell you, 寵物小精靈 is 繁體字( traditional chinese) which is used by Hong Kong people and 神奇宝贝 is 简体字 ( simplified chinese ) which is used by chinese people other than hong kong.
I was born in china, moved to singapore, then moved again to hong kong so i know this.

I know it. I am quite into Chinese & Korean Versions of Pokemon.

Taiwanese version uses 神奇寶貝 (神奇宝贝 in simplified Characters)

I've also seen the name 宠物小精灵, which is the simplified form of 寵物小精靈. I just don't know what region uses it. Macau? Singapore? Dunno.

Anyway, I began my adventure with Han characters from Japanese and then Korean, so I DON'T read most Simplified Characters and I'm sticking with Traditionals. I also find some simplifications pointless and ridiculous. For instance, the character "noodles" is unified with the character "face" in Simplified Chinese. I find it extremely stupid.

Mileyangel
August 9th, 2008, 11:26 AM

I've also seen the name 宠物小精灵, which is the simplified form of 寵物小精靈. I just don't know what region uses it. Macau? Singapore? Dunno.

Anyway, I began my adventure with Han characters from Japanese and then Korean, so I DON'T read most Simplified Characters and I'm sticking with Traditionals. I also find some simplifications pointless and ridiculous. For instance, the character "noodles" is unified with the character "face" in Simplified Chinese. I find it extremely stupid.

Hmmm....well, I guess nothing's as good as its original.

Wallace Berlitz
August 9th, 2008, 07:06 PM

Well, right now, Hong Kong and Taiwan are still using Traditional Form. Other country use Simplified Form. I read Simplified Form but sometimes I read Pokemon Special in Traditional Form. And actually Japanese and Korean took the Han Characters from Chinese.

Red-The-First-I
August 10th, 2008, 03:10 AM
Was long time offline. Can anybody tell me what happend?
Are some new Volumes up right now? (27,28???)

Wallace Berlitz
August 10th, 2008, 05:10 AM
Not yet. But the ending of Emerald will release in Autumn.

By the way, I have got new update. The scans are completed. Right now, you just have to wait for the releasing of the chatpers. I have to translate the pages one by one. Here's a preview ;)

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/518/onejd9.png

Eijigawa
August 10th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Ryan, Sapphire should be saying " ...... i wish to be recorded someday".

Also Ruby also got the same mistake, should be " Then the chosen ......"

Maxim
August 10th, 2008, 11:57 PM
Well, right now, Hong Kong and Taiwan are still using Traditional Form. Other country use Simplified Form. I read Simplified Form but sometimes I read Pokemon Special in Traditional Form. And actually Japanese and Korean took the Han Characters from Chinese.

I know that Han Characters are a Chinese Invention. But the first languages using Han Characters I learned about were Japanese and Korean (it's not like I speak those languages, I know just basics). Japanese and Korean also use Traditional Characters, so I read only Traditional Forms. I "discovered" the Chinese Language later. Then, I learned about all those Traditional & Simplified thing. But I still don't read most Simplified Forms. Only Traditional Characters are readable to me.

Netto Azure
August 11th, 2008, 06:36 AM
Not yet. But the ending of Emerald will release in Autumn.

By the way, I have got new update. The scans are completed. Right now, you just have to wait for the releasing of the chatpers. I have to translate the pages one by one. Here's a preview ;)

Great to see Ruby and Sapphire again . (One ship closest to canon :P)

Wallace Berlitz
August 11th, 2008, 06:40 AM
Ryan, Sapphire should be saying " ...... i wish to be recorded someday".

Also Ruby also got the same mistake, should be " Then the chosen ......"

My bad :P I have to fix it...

~BAD NEWS~

I accidently deleted the scans!! Have to rescan them!! :'( I have to restart my scan again. I hope you guys will be patient.

Netto Azure
August 11th, 2008, 07:36 AM
My bad :P I have to fix it...

~BAD NEWS~

I accidently deleted the scans!! Have to rescan them!! :'( I have to restart my scan again. I hope you guys will be patient.

WWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH(x10 to the 25th) Call the WAAAHHHHMMMBULANCE!!!!!

Oh well..... I'll be patient but the school year's about to start and it's going to be hard to read PokeSpe with AP Bio....

Also nice Fanfic Ryan can't wait for the Sprite Version. Really makes me want to make one too... But I have to write the fanfic first (Stereotypical Journey w/ twists :P)

Wallace Berlitz
August 11th, 2008, 07:39 AM
WWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH(x10 to the 25th) Call the WAAAHHHHMMMBULANCE!!!!!

Oh well..... I'll be patient but the school year's about to start and it's going to be hard to read PokeSpe with AP Bio....

Also nice Fanfic Ryan can't wait for the Sprite Version. Really makes me want to make one too... But I have to write the fanfic first (Stereotypical Journey w/ twists :P)

I host the preview sprite version in my signature :)
And I'm glad you like it.
About the scan, it'll take awhile. But I'll try to scan it tomorrow.

jvms
August 11th, 2008, 07:52 AM
Ryan, I know ur translating the scan but when the original translation will be released?

Wallace Berlitz
August 11th, 2008, 08:13 AM
Umm... You mean Chuang Yi version?? Not sure. I'm not really into Chuang Yi version. It took many months to release one and Chuang Yi version is very rare in my country. The Chinese Version comes out quick along with Japanese Version. So I translate them for you all ;)

EDIT:

I promise everyone I'll release the scan with translated. Sorry for double post. But I don't want to let you all disappoint. Please be patient. The scans are deleted. Have to rescan.

Eijigawa
August 11th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Ryan, if you don't mind, would like me to check for you for mistakes in your translation? I'm pretty fluent with english as i'm educated totally in english school.

You can just post the completed scans first, then when i finished scan through all of it, I'll post the mistake in this post.

By the way, sorry to hear about the accident. Hope you can rescan it as fast as possible.

Wallace Berlitz
August 12th, 2008, 06:56 AM
Ryan, if you don't mind, would like me to check for you for mistakes in your translation? I'm pretty fluent with english as i'm educated totally in english school.

You can just post the completed scans first, then when i finished scan through all of it, I'll post the mistake in this post.

By the way, sorry to hear about the accident. Hope you can rescan it as fast as possible.

Yeah sure. It's good to have the correction.

Wallace Berlitz
August 22nd, 2008, 02:43 AM
~NEWS~

If you all want the scan just PM me. I'll send them in private. If anyone request you for the scan, don't give them! They have to ask me first. The Volumes are still being scan. So, be patient ;)

NayrExoto
August 23rd, 2008, 07:27 PM
is this the translated ones or the chinese raws?

Wallace Berlitz
August 23rd, 2008, 08:51 PM
Well, it is actually both. It depends on you want which version. But I'll release Chinese Version then I translate the page. ;)

zeo123
August 24th, 2008, 01:28 AM
I like pokemonspecial !^0^ ,I can't find volume28 in my hometown T_T.

Wallace Berlitz
August 24th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Alright, I guess everyone's demanding to read Volume 28. So I've decided to release in Chapters. I've done 3 to 4 Chapters right now. Just need to translate it. If you want the original one, just PM me, so I can know what you want. If anyone wants to clean up it, that'll be appreciate.

NayrExoto
August 24th, 2008, 07:45 PM
i rather read 27 first but beggers cant be choosers. do you have 27 ryan?

Wallace Berlitz
August 25th, 2008, 06:45 AM
Nope, I'll leave Volume 27 to the others to scan it. Actually, I have Volume 27 in Chinese. But lazy to scan it plus there's many Volume 27 has been sent to the other countries. So I'll leave Volume 27 to the others. And I have 2 Volume 28... I'm about to throw the old Volume 28 away. :P

jvms
August 25th, 2008, 07:50 AM
Ryan plz,scan and translate the volume 27 first.don't b lazy plz,it's better to read the whole story so plz post volume 27 first

Netto Azure
August 25th, 2008, 08:14 AM
Noez don't throw the old one away :P (People might fight over that for the art you know)

ToshiroSato
August 25th, 2008, 12:34 PM
I have just ordered Vol 27, I'll scan it when I recieve it :D

Eijigawa
August 25th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Wow!! Your scans would be appreciated a lot !!!

I must thank you in advance !!!

Death_Machine
August 27th, 2008, 03:48 AM
then my friend, you'll have my thanking. and as Eijigawa said, it would be appreciated a lot!

foxy07
August 28th, 2008, 08:57 AM
if someone have scanned the volume 27 , can somebody tell me, i really want to read it.=P

omni89
August 28th, 2008, 12:43 PM
if someone have scanned the volume 27 , can somebody tell me, i really want to read it.=P

Don't worry, I'm sure the news will spread like wildfire when someone does. In the meantime, just be patient.

ToshiroSato
August 28th, 2008, 02:16 PM
I said I'll scan it when the guys from Singapore finally get round to sending it to me. For now lets wwait :D

Wallace Berlitz
August 28th, 2008, 06:48 PM
OK then I'll do Volume 28 right away and translate it into English.

NayrExoto
August 28th, 2008, 07:32 PM
ryan and durial you guys are the best. i hope 27 is scanned when soon so i can read 28 from Ryan

ToshiroSato
August 29th, 2008, 03:50 PM
They have posted it now got wait like a week or two for it to arrive, then time for me to scan

<3yellow<3
August 29th, 2008, 07:42 PM
They have posted it now got wait like a week or two for it to arrive, then time for me to scan

A week or two? T_T

*foams from mouth* ITS TOOOO LONNGGGG

DrAgOnBoy328
August 30th, 2008, 05:41 AM
I don't want to be a bother or a annoyance to but after your done with 27 and 28 where will you put the manga? like what site?

ToshiroSato
August 30th, 2008, 08:43 AM
I don't want to be a bother or a annoyance to but after your done with 27 and 28 where will you put the manga? like what site?

With me I will zip it up and upload to megaupload, possibly mediafire

Wallace Berlitz
August 30th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Well I won't allow my scans to put on other site. Just in private because many people steal the scan and use the scan without premission. To make it safety, I have to lock the scan and send them in Private.

Noam
August 31st, 2008, 04:17 AM
I ask you in private and you aren't giving me any scan.

bubblewrap
August 31st, 2008, 07:20 PM
Oh my gosh. Can't wait for volume 27. Thank you to everybody who is making the scans! Mangafox only goes up to volume 26... but reading the posts I don't think the people will put it up there. But, whoever is doing the scans, a lot of people are going to ask you in private, including me :D, so you will get a lot of messages.

Berlitz
September 1st, 2008, 01:38 PM
They said it would be against the rules to keep publishing scans. I`ve been out for a long time. Is that still true, or will we be able to have fun reading again ?

With hopes for the best of the reults and so that we keep reading PokemonSpecial and other scanlations, ( and a little hooray for me being back,hm? ..... or not.)

Miss P. ( She`s got a first name now,ha! - but don`t give it off to commoners,you know ~) Berlitz.

Wallace Berlitz
September 1st, 2008, 05:14 PM
I ask you in private and you aren't giving me any scan.
That's just because you getting annoyed with sending too many messages. Or I just messed up. But if you want that scan, just PM me one time.

Oh my gosh. Can't wait for volume 27. Thank you to everybody who is making the scans! Mangafox only goes up to volume 26... but reading the posts I don't think the people will put it up there. But, whoever is doing the scans, a lot of people are going to ask you in private, including me :D, so you will get a lot of messages.

Well it's OK to have many message but don't send and send. That annoyed me.

Good NEWS

Chapter 318 and Chapter 319 will release on Thursday, 4th September. Well, just get PM me again because I lost all PM or MSN me to tell me: [email protected]

WARN: Do not send them out. That's forbidden. And don't ask me to add you in Yahoo and MSN. I'm quite busy in September. So if you want, you are the one who add me not me. Or PM me.

ToshiroSato
September 2nd, 2008, 09:13 AM
Good news guys, my copy of Volume 27 has arrived. I need to read it first and then fix my car. I'll scan after that

<3yellow<3
September 2nd, 2008, 10:25 AM
Good news guys, my copy of Volume 27 has arrived. I need to read it first and then fix my car. I'll scan after that

O_O

forget your car

*brings out flamethrower, torches to the ground*

now that your car's outta the way...

scan pliz :D

ToshiroSato
September 2nd, 2008, 10:30 AM
O_O

forget your car

*brings out flamethrower, torches to the ground*

now that your car's outta the way...

scan pliz :D

Relax buddy, car is fixed. Took me 10 minutes. I'm scanning them now. I'm new to this so I shall scan as quickly as possible.

NayrExoto
September 2nd, 2008, 01:35 PM
i hope its done soon. i cant wait do we need to pm you for a link

ToshiroSato
September 2nd, 2008, 02:14 PM
i hope its done soon. i cant wait do we need to pm you for a link

Scanning complete

Upload starts now

I'll probably get you guys to pm me, save this forums getting into trouble

omni89
September 2nd, 2008, 02:33 PM
Scanning complete

Upload starts now

I'll probably get you guys to pm me, save this forums getting into trouble

Awesome! Sign me up dude!

ToshiroSato
September 2nd, 2008, 02:53 PM
Right guys, if you want Volume 27 email me at [email protected] or [email protected] ([email protected]). I'm afraid I won't be using the forum PM system as I don't regularly check it, so please use my email addresses.

Available on both MegaUpload and MediaFire now. :)

Feed back would be nice, this is my first time scanning and I'll need to know what to improve if I were to ever scan another Volume.

Thanks

EDIT:

Am off to sleep now, leave an email with me ad I'll send you the link when I wake up.

MachoPichu
September 2nd, 2008, 05:00 PM
Have you considered uploading it to 4shared.com? That way, everyone could search for it from that website without having to email you. It might put a little less strain on your inbox.

Flash11
September 2nd, 2008, 05:16 PM
Awesome, thanks for doing all this work for us guys

J-man
September 2nd, 2008, 05:25 PM
Hi it rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wallace Berlitz
September 2nd, 2008, 08:48 PM
Right guys, if you want Volume 27 email me at [email protected] or [email protected] I'm afraid I won't be using the forum PM system as I don't regularly check it, so please use my email addresses.

Available on both MegaUpload and MediaFire now. :)

Feed back would be nice, this is my first time scanning and I'll need to know what to improve if I were to ever scan another Volume.

Thanks

EDIT:

Am off to sleep now, leave an email with me ad I'll send you the link when I wake up.

Wow great. Your scan must be awesome and clean. Keep it up.

NayrExoto
September 2nd, 2008, 08:58 PM
now we need 28 w00t i cant wait

Wallace Berlitz
September 3rd, 2008, 12:55 AM
Chapter 318 is already done. So I'd like to show you all some preview of some pages that are translated. I'll show Ruby and Sapphire more this time.

-Preview-

The Cheer of Emerald and Find out about Jirachi
Link: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f124/graphicfans/Preview01.png
(http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f124/graphicfans/Preview01.png)
Emerald's rudeness and something about Sceptile and Emerald
Link: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f124/graphicfans/Preview02.png

The Wedding of Wally's Cousin Sister
Link: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f124/graphicfans/Preview03.png

Ruby forgets about the battle between Kyogre and Groudon?
Link: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f124/graphicfans/Preview04.png

The fights again of Ruby and Sapphire and something important
Link: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f124/graphicfans/Preview05.png

The "Clean Lover" who hates dirts and Introducing
Link: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f124/graphicfans/Preview06.png

Warn: Using them to colouring and doing signature or Avatars need premission.

NayrExoto
September 3rd, 2008, 02:58 AM
oh the anticipation
i cant wait... reads 27 yays

Eijigawa
September 3rd, 2008, 03:39 AM
Durial666, there are 2 pages missing from volume 27. The missing pages is from the last chapter. Page 192 -page 195 are missing, right after Sudowoodo came out and before it was blasted by Solarbeam.

Red-The-First-I
September 3rd, 2008, 04:24 AM
Volume 27's online where can I download it? (was long time offline, sorry)

Netto Azure
September 3rd, 2008, 06:29 AM
Vol 27 onthe way...Vol 28 being translated...Wonderland 10 on October???? THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER!!!! YAYYSS!!!!! *PARTAYYYYY It's my B-DAY!!!!*** :DDDDDD

omni89
September 3rd, 2008, 10:04 AM
Durial666, there are 2 pages missing from volume 27. The missing pages is from the last chapter. Page 192 -page 195 are missing, right after Sudowoodo came out and before it was blasted by Solarbeam.

Hey you're right! I thought something was strange there. Oh well, I'm sure it's a quick fix and I'm certainly not complaining. Thanks Durial!

ToshiroSato
September 3rd, 2008, 10:54 AM
Hey you're right! I thought something was strange there. Oh well, I'm sure it's a quick fix and I'm certainly not complaining. Thanks Durial!

You should have received an email with the missing two pages, if you want the full file again just mail me. That goes to the rest of you guys as well, you all should have received the pages.

NayrExoto
September 3rd, 2008, 01:34 PM
your the best durial. thx for the manga fix

<3yellow<3
September 3rd, 2008, 03:15 PM
Chapter 318 is already done. So I'd like to show you all some preview of some pages that are translated. I'll show Ruby and Sapphire more this time.

Wow Ryan, awesome.

But... there are a bunch of grammar issues in the dialogues >_> Just saying, in case it's a final copy.

Wallace Berlitz
September 3rd, 2008, 06:03 PM
Well it's common to have some grammar mistakes... My English is not very good at all.

NayrExoto
September 3rd, 2008, 07:00 PM
dont worry about that Ryan english is my native language and i suck at it!

Wallace Berlitz
September 3rd, 2008, 07:08 PM
OMG~ I can't zip it into file... What should I do??

kazukiPP
September 3rd, 2008, 07:28 PM
Put it on winrar. It´s another option ^^

<3yellow<3
September 3rd, 2008, 07:44 PM
OMG~ I can't zip it into file... What should I do??

As stated above try winrar.

As for the grammar thing, it's no problem. I didn't know English wasn't your native language, and it isn't like I had an issue understanding or anything. I just know some scanlators who go beserk if they make any grammar mistakes after they've mass distributed, so it's a habit.

bubblewrap
September 3rd, 2008, 08:25 PM
Hi, I'm just curious that if I emailed Durial a little late, Sep. 3rd, actually, did I miss the deadline or something? Sorry...
But everybody who's contributing their time to do this rocks. :)

starrywater777
September 3rd, 2008, 09:36 PM
ok, so i got an email from Durial666 with the pokemon adventures 27 volume. Problem is, I can't open it because it is a Rar file, how do I open it?

<3yellow<3
September 3rd, 2008, 10:13 PM
ok, so i got an email from Durial666 with the pokemon adventures 27 volume. Problem is, I can't open it because it is a Rar file, how do I open it?

You'll need a program to unzip it.

You can try googling jzip, and download that. It works fine.

To bubblewrap: I'm not aware of any deadline, but durial has the link up in the bulbgarden forums, manga section. You don't need to be a member to browse through, so just check over there, hit the link and download.

Wallace Berlitz
September 3rd, 2008, 11:07 PM
I used WinRAR but it's useless... SO I guess I only have one way to send the scan out. That's using Windows Live Messenger 8.5. If you have a hotmail or msn, sign in into it, add me [email protected], and create a sharing file so I can send them away. If you want.

Eijigawa
September 4th, 2008, 06:27 AM
Durial666, your new vol 27 has some missing pages again. This time is after page 195, the part just when Gretel is about to shoot Solarbeam.

ToshiroSato
September 4th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Hi, I'm just curious that if I emailed Durial a little late, Sep. 3rd, actually, did I miss the deadline or something? Sorry...
But everybody who's contributing their time to do this rocks. :)

Drop me an email at [email protected]

There are no time limits lovey just send away

Durial666, your new vol 27 has some missing pages again. This time is after page 195, the part just when Gretel is about to shoot Solarbeam.NO!! There are no pages missing

Also the manga has now been uploaded to mangafox you can always read there if you do not want to download.

MachoPichu
September 4th, 2008, 11:33 AM
NO!! There are no pages missing

That's right, the volume ends right there after that solarbeam. It's a pretty compelling cliffhanger.

PokéHacker
September 4th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Thank you so much, Dury xD
Your scan is very nice
Now I only have to wait for the scan of Vol.28..........and Vol.29

ToshiroSato
September 5th, 2008, 07:45 AM
I'm not aware of any deadline, but durial has the link up in the bulbgarden forums, manga section. You don't need to be a member to browse through, so just check over there, hit the link and download.

So one has a good eye, it is indeed available on bulbagarden forums as they let me posts volumes 8-27. Want Volumes 1-7 drop Omni a PM and he will send em to you, same goes with Volumes 8-27. All credit goes to the the guys who gave us the chance to read this fantastic manga. I'm now waiting for Chuang Yi to release 28.

jvms
September 5th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Hey Ryan r u sure that u posted ur correct E-Mail?Dude I send u a lot of E-Mails and all of then failed and I can't add u at MSN.Well, I don't wanna bother u, but do u mind creating posting another E-Mail. [email protected] is my E-Mail and since I can't E-Mail u,Maybe u can E-Mail me and send me the scans!

Srry for annoyng but plz help me.See ya

By the way, thx for the scans Durial, ur the man!

bubblewrap
September 5th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Yeah, durial will be in Pokemon Special history for scanning Volume 27. :D

fate
September 5th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Hm, thanks a bunch for the scans... always wanted to be able to finish the GSC arc up.

<3yellow<3
September 5th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Hm, thanks a bunch for the scans... always wanted to be able to finish the GSC arc up.

GSC arcs up till the FR/LG arcs are all up on mangafox O_o

Unless you dislike reading manga online.

Wallace Berlitz
September 5th, 2008, 10:21 PM
OK since Durial is going to scan Volume 28 if the volume is released. Then I'll probaly stop the project and going to leave. Well, Durial, your scans are better than mine 100x. I saw it on Mangafox. Good luck on your scan. They're demanding the scans. And you all, the members no longer need me. For sure. Because the original scan is better than my translations with many grammar errors. Durial is popular now. So, I stay here for nothing. I'll quit this forum. I was happy in this forum. Now I just have to wait Coronis' summaries of Wonderland 10 and Volume 29. Just don't bother me anymore ^_^ You guys are lucky having Durial. He's more popular than I am now. His reputation is more higher. Good luck again, Durial. Your scan will be famous one day. I'll quit, for your popular. Bye, I know you'll happy to know I leave.

ToshiroSato
September 6th, 2008, 01:06 AM
OK since Durial is going to scan Volume 28 if the volume is released. Then I'll probaly stop the project and going to leave. Well, Durial, your scans are better than mine 100x. I saw it on Mangafox. Good luck on your scan. They're demanding the scans. And you all, the members no longer need me. For sure. Because the original scan is better than my translations with many grammar errors. Durial is popular now. So, I stay here for nothing. I'll quit this forum. I was happy in this forum. Now I just have to wait Coronis' summaries of Wonderland 10 and Volume 29. Just don't bother me anymore ^_^ You guys are lucky having Durial. He's more popular than I am now. His reputation is more higher. Good luck again, Durial. Your scan will be famous one day. I'll quit, for your popular. Bye, I know you'll happy to know I leave.

Hha dude I said buying it, never said anything about scanning it, I'm buying them all (: I only did 27 because no one else was going to. I'm too effing lazy to do it again ^_^ Also who knows when it will be released in Singapore and will I have enough money to buy it?? WE NEED 28 NOW!!!! And only you can provide it for us Ryan. Even if I do decide to scan, it will be nearer Christmas before I would release them. So settle yourself. Look forward to seeing them, they are looking good so far :D

Also your scans are pretty good seeing as you had to use your mobile phone camera. I'm only popular because I provided scans for 27, just wait until you release 28, I will be forgotten ^^

Maxim
September 6th, 2008, 01:54 AM
I'm only popular because I provided scans for 27, just wait until you release 28, I will be forgotten ^^

Well, not quite. Ryan's scans are LQ. HQ scans are always better readable. Well... But I doubt anyone here will do a HQ scan of Vol.28 when it's released in English, so Ryan's scans are probably the only possible scans of Vol.28.

ToshiroSato
September 6th, 2008, 03:10 AM
Well, not quite. Ryan's scans are LQ. HQ scans are always better readable. Well... But I doubt anyone here will do a HQ scan of Vol.28 when it's released in English, so Ryan's scans are probably the only possible scans of Vol.28.

I will look into scanning them if no one else does, you have my promise.

Eijigawa
September 6th, 2008, 04:40 AM
Oh, sorry for my mistake. My comic viewer program mislocated the pages due to the file name different. I'm very sorry Durial666.

Anyway, I would like to greatly thank you again for scanning vol 27 for the entire fans of the manga who are unable to get their hand on them.

fate
September 6th, 2008, 06:37 AM
GSC arcs up till the FR/LG arcs are all up on mangafox O_o

Unless you dislike reading manga online.

The scans on that site load at a sloth's pace for me. Kinda gets unbearable waiting for each page to load :p

ToshiroSato
September 6th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Quote from Chuang Yi about Volume 28

We're actually scheduling it for a November release, but we might try for a slightly earlier release if we can help it. Japanese volume wise it's already on the shelves, that much is true.Bit of a while to wait

Wallace Berlitz
September 8th, 2008, 09:41 AM

Well I made my scans into small sizes so you can see them in small size. Actually they are quite high quality if the image is large. The recent scans are scanned by a scanner not by a cell phone (Sony Ericson K750i). And I guess I have to give up the scans since they are not high quality. Sorry for the quality, I quit.

Netto Azure
September 8th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Well I made my scans into small sizes so you can see them in small size. Actually they are quite high quality if the image is large. The recent scans are scanned by a scanner not by a cell phone (Sony Ericson K750i). And I guess I have to give up the scans since they are not high quality. Sorry for the quality, I quit.

DON'T QUIT!!! I don't care about LQ's or Translation quality some of us here just wants to know what happens to the 'Dex Holders and to also appreciate the art...THE ART!!

Wallace Berlitz
September 8th, 2008, 09:40 PM
DON'T QUIT!!! I don't care about LQ's or Translation quality some of us here just wants to know what happens to the 'Dex Holders and to also appreciate the art...THE ART!!

I am no longer you all's tool. I'm not a tool of scanning things. There's many people gonna scan it. My quit doesn't affect you all at all. And you all don't even know how to "thanks" properly. So what I've done is nothing. Durial will scan it in November, I guess you all have to wait him.

jvms
September 9th, 2008, 08:28 AM
I am no longer you all's tool. I'm not a tool of scanning things. There's many people gonna scan it. My quit doesn't affect you all at all. And you all don't even know how to "thanks" properly. So what I've done is nothing. Durial will scan it in November, I guess you all have to wait him.
U've never been a "tool",don't b redicullous!We all apreciate ur scans, don't b pissed for no reason,but don't quit, ur just being a friend,if I could,I would do the same as Durial and ladygalaxy hav done bfore.But if u want to b a quiter,at least we have our friend Durial.

Wallace Berlitz
September 9th, 2008, 09:30 AM
DUH~ Many "Durial" in my eyes~ Enough of mentioning him... If I don't quit, I'm just a nobody. Since Durial is even MORE popular. And you all will choose his scans of Vol 28 and not mine instead. Honestly, you guys really are disappointed me. I don't need a friend, actually. So, you all just have to wait until November for Durial's scans. Don't let him disappoint.

NayrExoto
September 9th, 2008, 12:30 PM
DUH~ Many "Durial" in my eyes~ Enough of mentioning him... If I don't quit, I'm just a nobody. Since Durial is even MORE popular. And you all will choose his scans of Vol 28 and not mine instead. Honestly, you guys really are disappointed me. I don't need a friend, actually. So, you all just have to wait until November for Durial's scans. Don't let him disappoint. to all who are having this stupid argument... stop acting like children. its his personal choice , leave him alone. im quoting your message ryan because it very childish of you. stop acting like your 10.

and that comment about no one thanking you , im sure i said thanks many time and i cant wait to see your scans.

for many of us we dont care about quality(excluding Maxim) we want to be able to enjoy such a great manga and talk about it with people like you. you just scanning this is wan of the coolest things you could do. many of us here dont present th4e talent of translating and scanning. hell if i knew how to read chinese or japanese, i would be a scanlator but im not because i cant read chinese or japanese (yet). if you do quit after reading this i will accept your decision and leave you alone, but if you dont i will be thrilled that you our willing to provide many of us with the chance of reading this manga,

durial right now is having his 15 minuets of fame . if he does release 28 later he might have another 15 min. if you release 28 you will too have 15 min.

Now people in this thread and leave Ryan alone and let him decide what he going to do.

ToshiroSato
September 9th, 2008, 12:45 PM
to all who are having this stupid argument... stop acting like children. its his personal choice , leave him alone. im quoting your message ryan because it very childish of you. stop acting like your 10.

and that comment about no one thanking you , im sure i said thanks many time and i cant wait to see your scans.

for many of us we dont care about quality(excluding Maxim) we want to be able to enjoy such a great manga and talk about it with people like you. you just scanning this is wan of the coolest things you could do. many of us here dont present th4e talent of translating and scanning. hell if i knew how to read chinese or japanese, i would be a scanlator but im not because i cant read chinese or japanese (yet). if you do quit after reading this i will accept your decision and leave you alone, but if you dont i will be thrilled that you our willing to provide many of us with the chance of reading this manga,

durial right now is having his 15 minuets of fame . if he does release 28 later he might have another 15 min. if you release 28 you will too have 15 min.

Now people in this thread and leave Ryan alone and let him decide what he going to do.
Finally, someone agrees with me! I agree everyone has already forgotten about me, just how it goes,

<3yellow<3
September 9th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Finally, someone agrees with me! I agree everyone has already forgotten about me, just how it goes,

I will never forget you T_T

Just because I don't take the time to post it on some forum doesn't mean I still don't have "Durial666" tatooed across my chest XD

ToshiroSato
September 9th, 2008, 02:05 PM
I will never forget you T_T

Just because I don't take the time to post it on some forum doesn't mean I still don't have "Durial666" tatooed across my chest XD
I love you yellow, I always liked you. You haven't??? I have <3yellow<3 tattooed on the back of my neck, I thought we had something *tear*

Netto Azure
September 9th, 2008, 03:02 PM
I love you yellow, I always liked you. You haven't??? I have <3yellow<3 tattooed on the back of my neck, I thought we had something *tear*

Lulz...=P But yeah I keep on saying thank you to you guys the scanlators...Just because not everyone who reads the scans thanks you doesn't mean they don't appreciate it. Imagine if every scanlator/ manga scan project on the 'net stops...There would be CHAOS in the Fandom's, people would first flood forums with requests, arguments would start, people complaining to the lack of "Official" distribution to their respective countries/ they're expensive and what-not...And essentially casual readers who contribute to discussions will fade...

I'm just saying that if you do such things as scanlating don't feel as if the fans don't care/appreciates your hard work some just don't have the access to thank you personally.

So Thank You =D!!!

Wallace Berlitz
September 9th, 2008, 05:57 PM
It's useless that I scan Volume 28 now. You will hate it when Durial scanned it. You know it'll take ages to translate a page and someone even complain it. You know how I feel!? I spent most of my time to translate it but someone even complain my translating! >_< Maybe I'm just a tool. I don't want to be a tool anymore. I don't want to have any complain. I'm not suppose to say this but I hate someone who destroyed my project. The one is Durial. He's gonna scan Volume 28 and it ruined my translating. I spent the WHOLE day to translate it. And I swear someone will hate me after this. I can save my time to do my sprite comic and don't have to translate the scans for you all now. You all are very very very disappointed me. My scan is no longer your need. Well, I was thinking what if after 28 I'll scan Volume 29 or if I can get the Wonderland 10. But now I won't do it... I won't scan Volume 29 right now. You all might just want the scan and won't "THANK" properly. I just reveal my feelings. I don't care you hate me or whatever. Even I did something good I probaly won't get something good. Someone might say this in their heart "I think Durial's scan is better than Ryan's. Let's don't bother him."

To NayrExoto

You just don't understand what's my feelings. I just telling my feelings. It might be childish. But I just being MYSELF and tell you my true feelings. Is that a problem? And you wont relise how long it gonna take me to scan and translate some pages. I do this for what? I do this for you all! But now someone even say I am Childish. You know what I hate is? What I hate is my works are all ruined! I don't want to repeat his name. He's gonna scan 28 in November. When he scanned it, everyone will read his scan instead and not mine. My works are all ruined... So I scan it is just a waste. I hope you understand my feelings. I can don't translate the manga if I want. It's all up to me. If I don't translate it, it'll save most of my time. I can don't share the newest Volume to you all. I can don't scan it. Because you all don't need it. And I am no longer a tool. If I continue it it'll just waste my time. If I stop the scan someone might hate me but I don't care. Well most of the points are the same above the "expressions". I don't want to repeat.

NayrExoto
September 9th, 2008, 06:22 PM
It's useless that I scan Volume 28 now. You will hate it when Durial scanned it. You know it'll take ages to translate a page and someone even complain it. You know how I feel!? I spent most of my time to translate it but someone even complain my translating! >_< Maybe I'm just a tool. I don't want to be a tool anymore. I don't want to have any complain. I'm not suppose to say this but I hate someone who destroyed my project. The one is Durial. He's gonna scan Volume 28 and it ruined my translating. I spent the WHOLE day to translate it. And I swear someone will hate me after this. I can save my time to do my sprite comic and don't have to translate the scans for you all now. You all are very very very disappointed me. My scan is no longer your need. Well, I was thinking what if after 28 I'll scan Volume 29 or if I can get the Wonderland 10. But now I won't do it... I won't scan Volume 29 right now. You all might just want the scan and won't "THANK" properly. I just reveal my feelings. I don't care you hate me or whatever. Even I did something good I probaly won't get something good.first off durial never said he was scanning 28, second im going to qoute him "i will see about scanning 28 iif no one else does it" he even said that he never said he would do it. and hey this is the world everyone complains about some thing. i complain that im extremely poor and i live with my parents with my grandparent in my grandparents home. Maxim complain about quality but he the only one you dont have to please everybody.

what im trying to say is every scanlator has problem, it comes with the package. there always going to be a fan who is going to *****.

and people who dont say thanks a called leeches every scanlation team has that problem.
of course translating takes time thats why some groups out there realse maybe one chapter a month. why do you think it takes months after a game been release in japan to reach other countrys translation takes time. and they even have whole teams working on it.

damn i so grateful that i was able to read scans up to 27, just to buy up to 27 would cost me about 400 us dollars.

another thing go back to the top of the page and read durials post if you dont believe me.

Wallace Berlitz
September 9th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Well... You never know. I was chatting with him on MSN. He said he's gonna scan it when it release. If you're poor enough then why you can online?? Or Computer?? It's good enough that you have someone to take care you. And I'm even ugly =.="

"i will see about scanning 28 If no one else does it"

Well it's TOO obvious that I am scanning Volume 28? Then why he post this?? For fun?? I don't think so. And I don't even have a team of translating. >_<

And I'm happy because I've express what I feel. I have to throw my Volume 28 away since it's useless now.

<3yellow<3
September 9th, 2008, 06:48 PM

I drew it in magic marker. It's almost as good as a tatoo :D

It's useless that I scan Volume 28 now. You will hate it when Durial scanned it. You know it'll take ages to translate a page and someone even complain it. You know how I feel!? I spent most of my time to translate it but someone even complain my translating! >_< Maybe I'm just a tool. I don't want to be a tool anymore. I don't want to have any complain. I'm not suppose to say this but I hate someone who destroyed my project. The one is Durial. He's gonna scan Volume 28 and it ruined my translating. I spent the WHOLE day to translate it. And I swear someone will hate me after this. I can save my time to do my sprite comic and don't have to translate the scans for you all now. You all are very very very disappointed me. My scan is no longer your need. Well, I was thinking what if after 28 I'll scan Volume 29 or if I can get the Wonderland 10. But now I won't do it... I won't scan Volume 29 right now. You all might just want the scan and won't "THANK" properly. I just reveal my feelings. I don't care you hate me or whatever. Even I did something good I probaly won't get something good. Someone might say this in their heart "I think Durial's scan is better than Ryan's. Let's don't bother him."

I'm going to be blunt with you. And honestly, I'm not general a "mean" person persay, but here's the deal.

You find Durial's scans better and are jealous. You know what? That's fine. The fact of the matter is, he scans Chuang Yi's official versions, so obviously his are going to have a more of an official ring to them when it indeed does come out.

Does that mean people appreciate you less? Hell no.

I don't know a single person here who'd rather wait 3 months for a so-called "better" manga, when it's essentially going to have maybe 2-3 words different per page, then just get the manga ASAP.

And what's more, it doesn't all have to be you. There are plenty, and I mean plenty, of Japanese-literate people on these boards and on other boards everywhere, who I'm certain wouldn't mind taking a moment and either helping you translate, or hell, doing the translating for you. So you don't like translating because it takes up time. Have you just considered scanning a raw and letting someone else pick up the rest? And hey, if you're translating issues are just English related, then just make a tentative script and send it to an English-literate person to reformat it for you before you edit it into the manga itself.

People would love you for it.

I know that the Naruto/Bleach/One-Piece raw scanners are hailed as heroes. Why? They release the scans weekly, almost right after the release of the manga in Japan. Then translators/cleaners here do the rest, and people proceed to read their work, appreciative of the jobs well done.

It NEVER has to be an individual effort. The fact that you're going out and doing it alone deserves respect, but it's a personal choice.

Of course, if you'd rather stop, then stop. That's your decision, and no one else can make that for you. There's absolutely no need to rant on these boards about how you hate doing it and are considering stopping. If you honestly hate it so much, stop. No one here is asking you to put yourself through self-induced torture for the sake of reading an enjoyable story.

You're pissed. That sucks. What you do is entirely your decision, but there's no reason to vent it on everyone else and expect sympathy.

Wallace Berlitz
September 9th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Good enough. I'm really got into jealousy. I am a jealousy guy. But Durial has to create a thread by himself. And thanks for telling. I'm not as talent as he is. Guess I'm too emo this time. And did I say I hate translating?? I just want to do something good but nothing good for me. And you don't understand the comment? I just want to express it. I hope you understand that... And actually I don't understand a word from you. Are you complaining me? Scolding me?? I don't know... I cannot get what you want to say.

<3yellow<3
September 9th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Good enough. I'm really got into jealousy. I am a jealousy guy. But Durial has to create a thread by himself. And thanks for telling. I'm not as talent as he is. Guess I'm too emo this time. And did I say I hate translating?? I just want to do something good but nothing good for me. And you don't understand the comment? I just want to express it. I hope you understand that... And actually I don't understand a word from you. Are you complaining me? Scolding me?? I don't know... I cannot get what you want to say.

Sorry. Maybe I wasn't clear.

And I honestly don't get you when you say you aren't "talented" as he is. From what I understand, he isn't translating anything. He simply waits for Chuang Yi to release his official translated version, and then scans that up.

Unless it takes talent to buy english manga. In which case, I must be sorely lacking.

It's fine that you want to express it. I understand completely. There are times when you've just got to vent, and writing is one of many ways to express it, and I respect that.

I'm not complaining, or scolding, or admonishing, or anything of that sort. I'm merely saying that there's no one here who doesn't respect what you do. Translating and Scanning a manga entirely on your own is a huge task... I can't list 5 people off the top of my head that go through the effort of doing all that on their own.

Don't feel underappreciated. But don't try to garner sympathy by painting yourself in some pitiful light.

The thing is, if you asked, someone somewhere could a) do the translating for you, or b) help you with your english. And if you don't want to go through the effort of asking for help, fine. That's your thing, your problem, and your issue.

Stop if you don't want to do it. Keep going if you're willing.

Everyone here understands that you're doing this for everyone else's benefit, and not your own. Everyone here already knows that. Do you honestly expect people to shower you with gifts for doing this? No scanlator or translator does. They all do it for the sake of simply wanting to mass distribute manga online to those who have loyal followed the story for as long as they can.

When I lived in Japan, I actually used to scan the early raws of Naruto and ship them over here. I was one of those otherwordly people who would toss in spoiler scripts, for the amusement of those who read them here in America.

Did I get anything? No.

Did I expect anything? No.

I did it simply for the masses of people. I never got thanks or anything of the sort, simply because no one knew who I was. I sent my scripts through 2ch, who in turn sent it to the numerous Naruto forums. I sent my raws through a proxy, and gave it to those who would translate them. People didn't even know I existed, but I kept at it because I knew people enjoyed the manga, and felt obliged to do so.

Scanning manga is a choice. If you don't want to do it, don't.

NayrExoto
September 9th, 2008, 07:40 PM
i completely agree with yellow here. sure durial might be official what does it matter you should do this for your own benifit, maybe it being cool and sharing manga, practicing theeir translating skills, or if they are from japan or china ..practicing english.

i started practicing some japanese translations to get better i still cant do much but each day i get a little better at it. i even got told that my translation was piss poor. weeks later when i learned more i learn OMG it was piss poor.

tanslation on it own a talent which many wish to have.

ToshiroSato
September 10th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Wow, I missed a fair bit.

I won't be making a new thread, am too lazy for that.

Yellow is right Ryan, like I said on MSN we are fans doing it for the fans no other motive. I find I get satisfaction out of the fact that I know that people are able to enjoy the volume I scanned.

minakichan
September 10th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Haha, just think about the PokeSpe project-- a ton of people worked hard to scanlate, but every couple of chapters we did, someone else would scan the entire volume in no time flat, and we'd have to drop it and start over with another volume. This happened at least 3 times.

While I am a little bitter that we "seemed to do all of this for naught," I'm still really excited that wow, I can actually read some Pokemon Special now. I think that people's efforts to provide the manga inspire others to do the same, so as much as it kind of sucks, don't think everything was pointless. People still really appreciate the effort.

ToshiroSato
September 10th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Haha, just think about the PokeSpe project-- a ton of people worked hard to scanlate, but every couple of chapters we did, someone else would scan the entire volume in no time flat, and we'd have to drop it and start over with another volume. This happened at least 3 times.

While I am a little bitter that we "seemed to do all of this for naught," I'm still really excited that wow, I can actually read some Pokemon Special now. I think that people's efforts to provide the manga inspire others to do the same, so as much as it kind of sucks, don't think everything was pointless. People still really appreciate the effort.

Minaki, I love you~!! You are my goddess, with out your efforts I would still be stuck on volume 10 of Pokemon Adventures. I bow down to you and your crew!

kazukiPP
September 10th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Oh, I remember those days, when we start pokespecial project xDD. It was horrible clean some chapters of pksupe and then, someone scan entire volume.

Finally, since years awaiting, we have 1-27 vols. Thanks to our work on PC.

PD: Ranger Batonnage Manga is scanlated right now. Coming soon we DATS Team will be realeasing chapter 2 and 3. So stay tuned xD

Berlitz
September 11th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Scanning is admirable. Why ? Because you have a whole life out there, life is so hell vast. And still, you like Pokémon Adventures,yes, you enojy it`s world. And there are people who gather in this place that enjoy it like you do, to discuss and make friends. And you take your time to scan the material you have, your scans being considered good or not, to the other fans like you so they can continue to read the exciting storyline and be happy, amuse themselves.
Yes, you have no obligation, it`s just like charity, helping others doesn`t matter if you`re helped or not. It`s an use of your time to please other people, it`s an exercise of being good. Your scans are said to have a quality inferior to Durial`s ? What does it matter ? It`s your effort. And you inspire other peole to do it to, and this is a general growth for all the community. Dude,I admire you,scanning one or two chapters is already a lovely thing to be doing, because it`s not for you.
It`s for making other people happy. And even the little efforts,they help. Your will is what matters,is what inspires others to do the same and that is what has brought us twenty seven volumes of this lovely manga. : )

Wallace Berlitz
September 12th, 2008, 04:31 AM
XD~ I thought I never come back for my embarressy~ I refused to express what I want to express. But I lost control with my evil jealous heart. Then I became another person. But I don't really hate him anymore. It's a bad emotion (learn from Kingdom Hearts). Hehe~ I have to stay peace and continue the translating. Sorry for keeping so long.

And Volume 1 to Volume 27 are on Mangafox now! Click the image below to visit Mangafox:
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CO-e3vKrqL7HXhDYBRhPMgjdP9KUV7MJcg (http://www.mangafox.com/)

Maxim
September 12th, 2008, 07:40 AM
Heh, thank you Ryan for going on with translations. It's not like I'm despising any LQ scans. Even if their quality is not high, they are still a perfect chance to see the Pokemon Special Volume 28. And it's cool. I appreciate your work, so do most people here. Go on and scan, or don't scan, I do not consider you as any tool, you are a cool person and you have your choice to do (or not to do) whatever you want to do.

Cheers,
~Maxim

Wallace Berlitz
September 12th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Maxim is different today... But anyway, the translating is not very neat. Hope that's forgivable.
And I'm considering to host them up to Mangafox. But I'm not sure. But, C'est La Vie~
If they're waiting the volume, then I guess I do not disappoint them. Hehe~
Stay Peace.

pkmaster
September 12th, 2008, 09:32 AM
so how come all the old scanners (avigalle, omni, and the others) stopped? and didnt u guys scan to like 29 already im confused??

ToshiroSato
September 12th, 2008, 09:43 AM
so how come all the old scanners (avigalle, omni, and the others) stopped? and didnt u guys scan to like 29 already im confused??
They have lives too you know, I expect they got fed up with pricks like me who scan the entire volume they were busy translating.

Netto Azure
September 12th, 2008, 10:05 AM
They have lives too you know, I expect they got fed up with pricks like me who scan the entire volume they were busy translating.

You're not a prick XP...But yeah when they were in the middle of scanlating and then someone scans the Chuang Yi translations and distributes them it can get frustrating...

And yeah welcome back Ryan =D Remember you're not a "tool" It's your choice on what you want to do in your free time...Support the fandom by discussing topics...scanlate...your choice :D

But everybody is just waiting to find out what the heck happens to the 'Dex holders (A promised happy ending?)

Mirai
September 12th, 2008, 11:39 AM
I'm glad you're back Ryan! :)
I actually joined this community a short time ago, because I read you would scan vol 28 and I wanted to thank you for this. I didn't join before because I thought my english was way too bad >.< *embarassed* but well.... then I decided to join nevertheless and I'm glad I did so.
But when I read you would quit I was quite shocked. Fortunately you're back now^^

Things I have left to say are:
@Durial: thank you for scanning vol 27^^
@Ryan: I'm looking forward to your scans^^

pong08
September 12th, 2008, 09:21 PM
hey ryan, if you've got any problems with correct grammar and all that, ask some people around! You can ask me also.... although to be honest, I don't know if I have the time.... but, yea keep it up bro!

NayrExoto
September 12th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Glad to have you back Ryan. i look forward to the future.

Wallace Berlitz
September 12th, 2008, 10:58 PM

Volume 29 is not release yet. I think it'll release in October or November. No idea but I'll try to get it as soon as possible.

You're not a prick XP...But yeah when they were in the middle of scanlating and then someone scans the Chuang Yi translations and distributes them it can get frustrating...

And yeah welcome back Ryan =D Remember you're not a "tool" It's your choice on what you want to do in your free time...Support the fandom by discussing topics...scanlate...your choice :D

But everybody is just waiting to find out what the heck happens to the 'Dex holders (A promised happy ending?)

Haha. I'm waiting the ending too. And I decided to continue the project. And thanks for welcoming me back. So touch~

I'm glad you're back Ryan! :)
I actually joined this community a short time ago, because I read you would scan vol 28 and I wanted to thank you for this. I didn't join before because I thought my english was way too bad >.< *embarassed* but well.... then I decided to join nevertheless and I'm glad I did so.
But when I read you would quit I was quite shocked. Fortunately you're back now^^

Things I have left to say are:
@Durial: thank you for scanning vol 27^^
@Ryan: I'm looking forward to your scans^^

Haha, that's nice that you are "glad" to having me back. Actually, I scanned most of the pages of the Manga. Just need to edit and translate it. And my English is weak too.

hey ryan, if you've got any problems with correct grammar and all that, ask some people around! You can ask me also.... although to be honest, I don't know if I have the time.... but, yea keep it up bro!

Well I'll ask for help if I need help ^_^ I will try to translate it into neat as possible as I can.

Glad to have you back Ryan. i look forward to the future.

Hehe, OK. The Chapter 318 is nearly done. Just have to take 1 more week. Because the translated scans are in bad quality. Now I edited it. So have to re-translate it. Taking too long.

<3yellow<3
September 13th, 2008, 08:08 AM
It's good to see you're back to being an awesome scanner :)

Feel free to send me an english script if you're worried about grammar, ill be happy to help.

Wallace Berlitz
September 13th, 2008, 10:25 PM
OK~ I'll ask one of you all whenever I need help. ^_^

Noam
September 15th, 2008, 09:30 AM
I can't read all this long comments, but if I understood right... You're scanlating and translating?! Yay! Thank you!

coolguy5
September 18th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Wait 28's been scanned?? can u send me a copy of the volume please?

DrAgOnBoy328
September 18th, 2008, 08:09 PM
I don't understand ppl say they say 27 but i've been looking and theres not a volume 27 that came out?

ToshiroSato
September 18th, 2008, 10:10 PM
Volume 27 is out, but Volume 28 isn't. Ryan is currently scanning 28 so be patient.

God Magnus
September 18th, 2008, 11:48 PM
A lot of the Pokedex holders are making a come back here aren't they. O_O

Wallace Berlitz
September 19th, 2008, 02:24 AM
Everyone I know you're waiting for the Volume 28 but be patient. I'm sorry I didn't release it for a long time because I'm not only for on this Translation. I have many project need to be done. Here's my project menu:

Translating Volume 28 from Chinese to English
Translating No Bra from English to Chinese
Spriting for the requester from another Forum
The Sprite Comic
Lyrics Translating from English/Japanese to Chinese
School Works, Final Exam coming soon next month
School Folio Project

I really want to faint when I have many project. I'll try to release the scans as soon as possible.

coolguy5
September 19th, 2008, 02:45 AM
Volume 27 is out, but Volume 28 isn't. Ryan is currently scanning 28 so be patient.
o sorry bout that its just that i havent logged in in a while and i wasnt sure if it was scanned, take all the time u need dude

No78
September 20th, 2008, 07:23 AM
Can't wait for volume 28! Just finished reading Chapter 317...

What volume does Sinnoh start, anyone know? I'm really interested to see what they do with the characters and stuff. I loved the Ruby and Sapphire story.

Anyway yeah, keep up the good work!

Mileyangel
September 20th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Can't wait for volume 28! Just finished reading Chapter 317...

What volume does Sinnoh start, anyone know? I'm really interested to see what they do with the characters and stuff. I loved the Ruby and Sapphire story.

Anyway yeah, keep up the good work!

Hmm, they'll probably try to finish up the Emerald saga in volumes first(if Wonderland decides to come out after over a YEAR of obscurity....). I don't think that they'd go out of order(Emerald came out before D/P).

DrAgOnBoy328
September 20th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Can anyone sort of pm me for the file of 27 i sort of like to collect them so i could read it years later.

You rule Ryan Cheong and also that you Durial666

chanchimi
September 21st, 2008, 03:35 PM
I just bought Vol.28 earlier today. (Can't translate because I can't even read Japanese!)

Keep up the good work, Ryan!

Wallace Berlitz
September 21st, 2008, 07:02 PM
Well I've translated most of 318. But some images is ugly and look very bad. I hopoe you don't mind. Oh, and I promise I'll release the scan on Wednesday ;) I'll try to release 2 Chapter in 2 days if I can. And I'll put it in public now.

bubblewrap
September 21st, 2008, 07:24 PM
Well I've translated most of 318. But some images is ugly and look very bad. I hopoe you don't mind. Oh, and I promise I'll release the scan on Wednesday ;) I'll try to release 2 Chapter in 2 days if I can. And I'll put it in public now.

Dude, you are like a hero. It doesn't matter, low quality or anything, just need to see what happens. And, by public do you mean Mangafox?

Wallace Berlitz
September 22nd, 2008, 02:50 AM
Hmm... Maybe. They can upload if they want. But my translating is bad... Hope that don't mind.

<3yellow<3
September 22nd, 2008, 06:16 AM

You win many internetz and many cookies.

Wallace Berlitz
September 22nd, 2008, 06:22 AM
Whatchu mean?? Internets and Cookies??

RubyJB88
September 22nd, 2008, 02:49 PM
Heh, don't worry about the Internets joke. It's a Bush thing.

<3yellow<3
September 22nd, 2008, 07:39 PM
Psh. It isn't a Bush thing.

Everyone deserves some internets :cool:

Wallace Berlitz
September 22nd, 2008, 08:23 PM
Well, Finally I've complete translating Chapter 318! I convert the manga from Chinese and Japanese Version to US Version. Just like Chuang Yi. Chuang Yi conver thte manga into US Manga. What's the convertation? Well, US Version is read from left to right. While Japanese and Chinese Manga is read from Right to Left. I rotated the manga just like Chuang Yi did so you all can read it easily. Hope you all like it. The download will available sooner enough. If I get another reply then I'll host the manga. I've promise I'll release at lease a chapter so now I did. And Kazuki adjusted the quality. Here's an example!

Better Quality: http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4627/023te4.png
Low Quality: http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4051/012io8.png

Thanks to KazukiPP! He helps me clean up these and the quality is even more higher!
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Extras!
Inside the scan, there's another extra thing. I can't tell what is it but I hope you like it. That's limited version!

chanchimi
September 22nd, 2008, 08:41 PM
Awesome, Ryan! Can't wait for the download! And now I'll be able to read your scans rather than looking at the pictures in my Japanese copy. Thanks!

Wallace Berlitz
September 22nd, 2008, 09:16 PM
You're welcome. By the way, why are you buying the Japanese version?? Isn't it too waste? Because you don't know what's the book talking about. And here's a little update for you all. Hope you all like it :)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATES!
Well, finally the new Chapter is released. Today's 23rd September. The Pokémon Special - Volume 28, Chapter 318 - VS.Shedinja II is released in Photobucket. I host it into an album.
I upload the Chapter in Photobucket that's mean no more privaties.
Because since my "WinRAR" cannot use anymore. Plus my "WinZIP" is now progressing.
The other way to release it is either upload in Photobucket, or Mangafox.
I've decided to send the scans to Mangafox.
Well, I know my English is not that nice but I hope you all enjoy the scans.
And there's 2 images missings. Nevermind, I have uploaded them to imageshack.
So here's the link. If the link doesn't work, please comment here.

Pokémon Special - Chapter 318 - VS.Shedinja II
Link: http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f124/graphicfans/Special%20-%20Chapter%20318/

The two missing pages, Page 13 and 26 images.
This is the image link. It's not with Photobucket. It's in ImageShack.
Page 13, Link: http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8383/013zr1.png
Image descriptions: After the battle of Greta, Emerald was tired and slept on the floor with other Pokemon. Greta and Todd carry them to the sleeping room.
Page 26, Link: http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/6898/026eh5.png
Image descriptions: They found out that Jirachi has three eyes and to grand your wish, Jirachi must have to open it's third eye...

Download Link for the Whole Chapter: http://www.sendspace.com/file/x24vp0
Sendspace might work. Please inform me if the link doesn't work at all.

EXTRAS!
Well, nothing related to this scans but today's 23rd September. And this is the date for S.H.E releasing their new album! They have one translated song from Ex-Sweetbox, Crush into Ms.Universe. Just want to tell you about this. I hope you like them. Here's an image.
http://haoting.com/ezmz_music_pic_da/www.haoting.com080923.6434.jpg

UPDATES!
Another new Chapter is up. Chapter 319 - VS.Vileplume I. The Download Link is now avalaible. And I was about to upload it on Photobucket. Because it's more easy to read more than Downloading, right? Well, I'm considering to upload it to Mangafox.
Now my WinZIP is OK. And I zipped it into one file. There's some images are terrible. Well, I can't fix it because it is naturally like that or the scan problem.
I'll try to scan even more better now. And please enjoy the scans!
Extras: Inside the file, there's an extra thing for you. That's the bonus song for you all from FM S.H.E, Miss Universe. It's a translated song from "CRUSH" by Sweet-Box.
ENJOY!
-Read Online-

ToshiroSato
September 23rd, 2008, 10:02 AM
looking good ryan keep it up

DrAgOnBoy328
September 23rd, 2008, 02:32 PM
These Chapter are good and their in good quality also I'm curious how do you like fix it to English?

Wallace Berlitz
September 23rd, 2008, 06:17 PM
Well all I used is just MS Paint. KazukiPP clean up them so they're in high quality and easy to translate them.

chanchimi
September 23rd, 2008, 08:41 PM
You're welcome. By the way, why are you buying the Japanese version?? Isn't it too waste? Because you don't know what's the book talking about. And here's a little update for you all. Hope you all like it :)

I like buying Japanese stuff. I've imported Pokemon D/P/P all in Japanese even though I can't read the text. I guess you could call me crazy. Oh, and thanks for the update!

Wallace Berlitz
September 24th, 2008, 02:16 AM
Well a little update. I have uploaded the two new chapters in Mangafox. You can go there to read anytime!

Eijigawa
September 24th, 2008, 03:20 AM
Ryan, why is your scans of the chapter 318 seems to be mirrored? Left is right and right is left.

Wallace Berlitz
September 24th, 2008, 03:41 AM
Oh.. I rotated the image just like Chuang Yi. It's US Version. Some part I didn't fix it. But you guys use to read from left to right, right? So I switched.

Eijigawa
September 24th, 2008, 03:58 AM
Not really, I don't think the reading sequence is the most important thing here. The images was rotated, which makes everything looks mirrored. Hence it looks weird and makes my eye hurts. Sometimes I can't differentiate which is left or right. Example like where Greta hands the Gut symbol to Emerald, the symbol was in mirrored looks.

But it's not like I hate or angry at what you did, it's just that I prefer it to be original.
Please forgive me if I offended you somehow with my remarks, after you spend so much effort in scanning and translating it.

Wallace Berlitz
September 24th, 2008, 06:38 AM
Well I'm sorry, I can't revert back because many people use to read left to right. If everyone wants revert back then I'll just revert it back.

RubyJB88
September 24th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Thank you very much Ryan. Great job.

DrAgOnBoy328
September 24th, 2008, 03:42 PM
That takes a lot of work, you must be good with these stuff

<3yellow<3
September 24th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Ryan, I went down to check out your scans on Mangafox (fantastic job by the way), and the entire second half is just blank repeats. (Vileplume chapter.)

Go check it out :P

Wallace Berlitz
September 25th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Well there's another person comment the same thing. I should have tell the admin of this.
I accidently zipped the undone previous pages. I'm dreadfully sorry.

metalaggron
September 25th, 2008, 11:30 AM
you don't have to apologise
we can wait...oh and thanx for the scans

<3yellow<3
September 25th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Don't apologize T_T was just letting you know.

Love the scans though. Disappointed at the lack of Ruby/Saph =(

porygandrew
September 25th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Well I'm sorry, I can't revert back because many people use to read left to right. If everyone wants revert back then I'll just revert it back.

I think consistency is the main thing. If the image is flipped for reading purposes, then personally I think it's fine. I'd say just keep doing what you're doing and if someone else wants to take what you post and flip those images around themselves (I was thinking about doing it myself), then they should feel free to do so and send you or whoever the fixed page. :)

Wallace Berlitz
September 25th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Well a little bad news here.
I need to stop my translating first because I don't have enough time.
I hope that's forgivable. Sorry >_<"
Untill there's anyone who wants to help me, I'll continue it.

God Magnus
September 26th, 2008, 04:36 PM
I can help you with translating while your busy, if you'd like!

Mileyangel
September 26th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Well a little bad news here.
I need to stop my translating first because I don't have enough time.
I hope that's forgivable. Sorry >_<"
Untill there's anyone who wants to help me, I'll continue it.

Please, are you kidding me? Not having enough time is normal! Just putting up scans is good enough. But sorry, I can't help you......I can barely read a word of any foreign language.

DrAgOnBoy328
September 26th, 2008, 07:48 PM
What do you mean that your translations is getting worse, do you mean that you can't translate the Japanese well?

Wallace Berlitz
September 26th, 2008, 09:09 PM
OMG~ How many times I have to repeat? My manga, is Chinese not Japanese. And I need a "Good at Grammar" person to help me.

<3yellow<3
September 26th, 2008, 09:54 PM
OMG~ How many times I have to repeat? My manga, is Chinese not Japanese. And I need a "Good at Grammar" person to help me.

I'd do it, but I can't read Chinese :(

DrAgOnBoy328
September 27th, 2008, 05:05 AM
My bad Ryan i forgot that the manga you had were Chinese sorry

Wallace Berlitz
September 27th, 2008, 06:22 AM
My translation is not very nice.
And they hate it soo much even I scanned it.
I'll stop it since Mangafox members hate the translation +___+
But I'll consider to host only here.

el3mentry
September 27th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Ryan, if you send me a translated script and the raws I can correct the grammar and add the text for you.

porygandrew
September 28th, 2008, 06:22 AM
And oh, if no one else attempts @ scanning 27, then, yeah, I'd be more happy to take the job.

Just a thought, but if there are multiple people wanting to scan a volume, couldn't it be divided by chapters amongst those who scan it, providing a standard resolution and image size of course.

Sorry, I was looking at the bottom of the first page instead of the most recent post >_<

Wallace Berlitz
October 4th, 2008, 12:04 AM
Restart Project, start from Chapter 320 - VS.Vileplume II
Well I still need a good-at-grammar person.
If you're happy to help, please add me in MSN or YIM...
MSN: [email protected]
YIM: [email protected]
I hope I can complete the scans immediately..

spiritofsteel
October 4th, 2008, 11:41 AM
thanks for doing this ryan, i've seen some ungrateful souls on mangafox that doesn't appreciate your work even thought you told them that you're not that good with English. =/

davidqiu
October 4th, 2008, 04:17 PM
so ryan are you not going to upload them or are u waiting. oh and you shouldn't mind what others think just be proud that you actually did something otehres didn't!

Wallace Berlitz
October 5th, 2008, 01:31 AM
Well it doesn't matter they complain about it. If they hate it so much then I'll just upload and send to you all in this forum only. They have to wait for the official one.

_cynthia_
October 5th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Well it doesn't matter they complain about it. If they hate it so much then I'll just upload and send to you all in this forum only. They have to wait for the official one.

i mean,can u send me the scans?
i dont mind if its chinese...

Im going to Singapore in my christmas holidays to visit my old friends.
So im going to get volume 28 soon....
n_n

davidqiu
October 5th, 2008, 03:12 PM
sweet! so when can u send them to me ryan