PDA

View Full Version : How do you want to read/did you readed E arc first?

Noam
June 29th, 2008, 11:58 AM
I can't make a decision, and I also want to know.
English, japanse or summaries?

lucawesome
June 29th, 2008, 04:16 PM
I just wait for the manga to come out in English, and it feels like I'm missing out when I read Serebii's summaries.

Avegaille
June 30th, 2008, 01:28 AM
I wait for the Manga to be released here in English and then scan it for everyone else who can't be bothered to import because their country doesn't sell Pokemon Manga because, especially the US, is so stingy when it comes to importing manga from Singapore... =P

VideoFan9864
June 30th, 2008, 01:43 AM
I wait for the Manga to be released here in English and then scan it for everyone else who can't be bothered to import because their country doesn't sell Pokemon Manga because, especially the US, is so stingy when it comes to importing manga from Singapore... =P

As for me when I am really impatient as in its the saga I really like I read the summaries from serebii and desperately find raw scans. But if its not the saga I like I wait for english.

By the way Avegaille could you teach me how to make polls? That way some of the topics I made would be more fun.

Noam
June 30th, 2008, 06:01 AM
When you open a new thread, before you're pressing "Submit New Thread", scroll down the page, and there you'll see the option to post a poll.

Eagledawn
June 30th, 2008, 07:47 AM
I read Serebii's summaries and I get my parents to order the English versions off eBay for me. It's a hassle to wait for them to come from Singapore, but it's worth it.