PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone want to help me make a real life pokemon game!

taper100
July 1st, 2008, 02:52 PM
I have an idea were people can hide and try to find pokemon figures in real life. If a lot of people start to hide them then it would be like real life pokemon and people could try to find pokemon with hints and locations that are given out. Who thinks this would be a really cool idea? Post here or PM me.

iLike2EatPiez
July 1st, 2008, 04:18 PM
Ehm... what? Do you mean like getting a group of friends together and looking around in the bushes and under rocks and stuff like that for figures of Pokemon? No offense, but that really doesn't seem like real Pokemon if you ask me... It just sounds like an easter-egg-hunt or something. What exactly is the point of this, again?

PokemonAus24.com
July 1st, 2008, 05:42 PM
The world is just to big for something like this to work unfortunately, creative idea though.

Amachi
July 1st, 2008, 06:56 PM
So you mean like, Geocaching (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocaching) but with Pokémon figurines? I guess that could be fun, but Pokémon toys aren't cheap :/

Glitter Stain
July 1st, 2008, 07:15 PM
The world is just to big for something like this to work unfortunately, creative idea though.
While I don't agree with the concept of using Pokemon toys, there are geocaches all over the world. If Pokemon toys (and all toys for that matter) weren't so freaking expensive, this could probably work with time and effort.

GKS
July 1st, 2008, 09:50 PM
We could all be from different parts of the world, this just couldn't in my opinion, it will be very time consuming and expensive.

Mitchman
July 2nd, 2008, 12:33 AM
Αha this to me is stupid. I mean geocaching sounds cool but I mean its almost 5$ a figure its not worth it. And thats all i have to say.