PDA

View Full Version : THE MOST STUPID & IDIOTIC THINGS YOU DID JUST FOR POKEMON!

.emerald
July 2nd, 2008, 04:56 AM
ok, post here the MOST STUPID & IDIOTIC THINGS YOU DID JUST FOR POKEMON!
here are mine:
a. wasted my weeks allowance just to buy new pokemon TCG & some pokemon merchandise
b.played DS & SP all night
c.posting in this website & not doing my assignment at all
d.doing embarassing dares just too trade for information
I DID ALL THESE JUST FOR PURE ADDICTIVENESS FOR POKEMON!!!! CAUSE' I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post here yours:

Saltare.
July 2nd, 2008, 08:12 AM
hmm....say yes to going on a date with the ugliest guy in school for a free game

Charger
July 2nd, 2008, 08:16 AM
haha good thread mate. i have a few
i've played ds in class throughout highschool and used school computers to log on to this site and trade using my usb wifi thingy.
ive spent most of my time since grade four playing pokemon games.
And i skipped homework countless times.
i wouldn't say these are too stupid because to me it's not a waste of time, it's a hobby.

Euphoric Magikarp
July 2nd, 2008, 08:59 AM
I think I actually treaded in one of my games for another Pokemon game, only to realize I needed the other one for trading and such. Other than that, nothing.

Magmortified
July 2nd, 2008, 09:40 AM
Playing it at all.

I'd say the most awesome/stupid thing I ever did was go on a card-hunting spree with my dad to get all of the cards from the Base/Fossil/Jungle set. They are now safely rotting in my closet, waiting for the day when they don't sell for $50 at last check. =P

GKS
July 2nd, 2008, 09:44 AM
Wasting a lot of time playing Pokemon Crater a long time ago (someone got into my account and stole a lot of good ones, but still I didn't give up on it). Now i think they closed POkemon Crater.

YOOM-TAH
July 2nd, 2008, 10:05 AM
Hmm..

In the GSC days I woke up really early every morning to exchange Mystery Gift with my friends.

Got the soundtrack to the first movie for Christmas once. (wtf was wrong with me... >.< )

That's about all I can remember.

Gummy
July 2nd, 2008, 10:12 AM
I bought Pokemon Red and Blue for Chirtmas KNOWING that they were essentially the same game. Beat them both too, and enjoyed every minute of it.

Jak
July 2nd, 2008, 10:16 AM
1. Traded my (at the time) new holographic raichu(fossil set?) for my cousin's Japanese Brock's Vulpix. ;; I got played.

2. Traded my holo Muk(Fossil Set) for a bent up holo Hitmonchan on the bus. ;;

3. Used up all my allowance on ex Ruby & Sapphire cards and got nothing good. ;;

I'll be back.

Netto Azure
July 2nd, 2008, 11:26 AM
Pretty much let people use my games and never get them back.
(Come back my Blue, Gold/Silver, TCG GB, Crystal, Sapphire, etc.:'()
Call the WWWAAAAHHHHMMMMBULANCE!!!

balthamos
July 2nd, 2008, 11:46 AM
Probably trading one of my most rarest GB Games back in the school days for a huge lot of pokemon cards. Which I Did get a few I sold on for a bit. ( Multiple charizards from base set one ) Thats about it..

Apathetic_Yen
July 2nd, 2008, 11:58 AM
trading away my holo pichu to my friend just becuz he was about to cry over it, bastard.

YOOM-TAH
July 2nd, 2008, 12:21 PM
Also, looking back, I kinda wish I didn't give away my hologram cards...oh well, I only had like 3 or 4...Clefairy, Zapdos, and Vileplume (1st edition). I think I had a holo Alakazam also. Gave em to my friend's little brother.

Dalevl
July 2nd, 2008, 01:03 PM
I bought D/P at the Pokemon Online store :P

Avey
July 2nd, 2008, 01:40 PM
Does joining a Pokémon forum count as crazy? I'm pretty sure it does. Yeah, this forum and a few others have distracted me from schoolwork and life since December. Anyways, moving to the point, I haven't really done anything stupid regarding Pokémon except staying up on Pokémon forums until five in the morning, getting caught by my parents and neglecting schoolwork and my friends completely, which I said already.

Also, just a hint, don't type in capitals, it's really annoying and makes literate members think you're shouting at them.

Jak
July 2nd, 2008, 02:05 PM
Hmmm...oh yeah! I stole a Xatu and Natu card from my friend on her birthday. And and and and and...I would beg whoever I was with when I went to WalMart(or somewhere of the like) if they would buy me a pack of cards. :D

Also, though it might not be stupid, I bought Diamond and Pearl the day it came out. Probably the first one there, too. And then chatted away with the cashiers about Pokemon. And they were twenty, which made me feel awesomely cool.

airconditioning
July 2nd, 2008, 02:40 PM
I got tricked by my friend into buying Pokemon Pearl, and have now invested over 600 hours into it.

July 2nd, 2008, 03:58 PM
I remember when I was a little younger, I bet my friend he couldn't drink 50 sodas. He bet me an Aerodactyl and Gastly (my favorite Pokemon before Tyranitar came out) cards. He couldn't drink 10 sodas, yet alone 50, so I got both the cards.

.emerald
July 3rd, 2008, 03:27 AM
i will also add that i bought 2 rare cards for 2 months allowance!!!!!!!!!!

ErickaVolt
July 3rd, 2008, 03:56 AM
lol. The stupidest thing I did was when my GBA cartridge [Pokemon Ruby] was lost. I keep on finding it until I found it. It takes me 1 day to find it. lol.

The_G'
July 3rd, 2008, 04:10 AM
I lost my very old deck once and couldnt find it. I spent a day looking for it just to find out it was in my pocket.

Henrik
July 3rd, 2008, 04:36 AM
I played Emerald when I was supposed to study for a test the next day. I got a B so I was pretty satisfied though. :P

Ársa
July 3rd, 2008, 04:45 AM
Not putting my entire base/fossil/jungle/gym heroes sets up for sale on Ebay when the estimated price for the all combined was $600. Instead I waited and the prices went down to about $200, so they just sit in my cupboard, collecting dust.

~T_S

Kip
July 3rd, 2008, 04:49 AM
Most stupid thing I've ever done just to play a Pokémon game? Bringing my GBA SP to a watersports day...

It never even got as far as the water, it got stolen, which sucked I can tell you. My original FireRed and the Wireless Adapter went with it. Took me ages to get around to buying a new one.

I've also (still) lost my Ruby.... I have a suspicion it's been sold by another member of my family (probably accidental, but you never know.).

popsicles.
July 3rd, 2008, 07:18 AM
hmm....say yes to going on a date with the ugliest guy in school for a free game

that sounds familiar o.o

I had to give a guy a kiss just to let me look at his Diamond game.
which i sooooo rlllly wanted ;_;.

and stealing a Natu card from a grocery shop.. I didn't knew why I took it in the first place since I don't even like Natu >.>

.emerald
July 3rd, 2008, 04:34 PM
i also stole some pokemon cards before.....

Lone--Wanderer
July 4th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Hmm...got Pearl the day it came out, reset my Leafgreen four times because I liked it so much, cried while playing PMD2 several times and I'm still periodically stealing my friend's sister's cards. She doesn't notice. ;D

JKLAZ
July 4th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Not much really... got the mewtwo out of the first movie (or was it mew) and lost it. i like cried

MM_Zero
July 4th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Haha, bet ya guys can't beat this. When I was in first/second grade, I would literally dress up as Ash, get those Burger King Pokeballs attached to me, get a backpack, and walk outside "catching" and "battling" ants and birds. XD

.hack
July 4th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Traded Over 5 Lvl 100's (2 Were Shiny) Just 4 lvl 37 Arceus *Cries*
&
I Was Young And Stupid:
My Best Friend Lent Me his Ruby And I Took His Groundon And Starter.
(Is My Freind Again Now As Has Given Up Pokemon)

Neosplash
July 4th, 2008, 12:23 PM
I gave somebody $25 for a Charizard card.
I grew up a poor boy, my mum gave me $5 a month. 5 months thrown away for one card... that was later stolen.

supersmashbro93
July 4th, 2008, 02:20 PM
going to a pokemon event and asking the cashier for pokemon and everybody stops and looks for a minute

.emerald
July 4th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Haha, bet ya guys can't beat this. When I was in first/second grade, I would literally dress up as Ash, get those Burger King Pokeballs attached to me, get a backpack, and walk outside "catching" and "battling" ants and birds. XD

woahh!!!!! too much addictivness!!!

i admire your passion dude!!!!!

pikachu12
July 8th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Umm - liking it past Yr 6

Kishu Inu
July 8th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Sitting on my DS all day, riding up and down the bike path to hatch a shiny eevee. I never did.

Likewise
July 8th, 2008, 02:37 PM
well 6 years ago I paid my friend 50 dollars for ruby version!

Ace King
July 8th, 2008, 02:55 PM
I did countless dumb Pokemon related stuff. First, I traded a mewtwo card for my old friend's Brock card. I thought I could get anything with that card. next, I lost my valuable Poke crystal game. I wouldnt call that dumb, but i REALLY miss it.

Peanutz
July 8th, 2008, 03:19 PM
The day Diamond and Pearl came out, I woke up at like, 6 o' clock in the morning and went to my local Best Buy to buy Diamond. =P
It was worth it, anyway.
I'm probably gonna do the same thing when Platinum finally comes out...

I also have hundreds of dollars worth of Pokemon cards in a binder, and I STILL collect them. XD

Spaekle Oddberry
July 8th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Buying box after box after box of Pokemon fruit rolls back in Pokemon's heyday to get the Meowth with the holographic border.

I never did get that Meowth. ; ;

Kinarii
July 8th, 2008, 06:29 PM
How about this? Back in middle school when I first got into Pokemon, I had a major crush on Ash and even carried an Ash figurine in the shirt pocket of my school uniform. You can imagine how well I got along with the other kids, especially since none of them liked Pokemon at all other than TCG. I never really liked the cards nor even played them, but at one point I had a misprinted holographic Charizard, which some kid ended up tricking me out of. Kids are so rotten at that age... except me, I was just stupid, lol.

Also around that time period, I went to a summer camp for a week, which was run by the YMCA. They weren't really pushy about religious stuff except when it came to the stuffed toy Pikachu I brought with me. I made the mistake of taking it into the chapel with me and all the other kids flipped because I brought a 'devil monster' into their place of worship. I have nothing against religious people at all (and I'm not atheist), but people should at least open their eyes wide enough to see Pokemon are as far from being 'devil monsters' as they can be.

Kip
July 9th, 2008, 01:07 AM
Kids are so rotten at that age... except me, I was just stupid, lol.

I've always found it's far better to be stupid then nasty. ;)

...but people should at least open their eyes wide enough to see Pokemon are as far from being 'devil monsters' as they can be.

Fully agreed. lol - "devil monster" - Pikachu?! I've never seen something look less like a "devil monster"! Heck - I'm not even sure what a "devil monster" even is, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't look like that.

Alex_
July 9th, 2008, 02:40 AM
I got a tattoo of Pikachu above my butt.

Kip
July 9th, 2008, 03:07 AM

I think we have a winner. :D

.emerald
July 9th, 2008, 03:47 AM

i do admire your addictivness.lol.:laugh:

Firefist
July 9th, 2008, 06:29 AM
I bought a booster pack, which costs 5 € for 20 €.... I got a rest of 1 cent (back then it wasn't € but still)..... I didnt know the exact prise at the beginning.... I had a holo lapras but my mum throw all cards away because I was fooled.... also stole cards..... ye was dumb.

.emerald
July 9th, 2008, 08:01 PM
I bought a booster pack, which costs 5 € for 20 €.... I got a rest of 1 cent (back then it wasn't € but still)..... I didnt know the exact prise at the beginning.... I had a holo lapras but my mum throw all cards away because I was fooled.... also stole cards..... ye was dumb.
its ok, at least it was for pokemon.....

Imakuni?
July 10th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Ah, a topic harking back to my days as a youngin' here (circa 2004?)

I've done some dumb things. The craziest I remember was was when I got Red version as a gift when it was brand new. I jumped up from the chair and with my elbow, accidentally broke a window. I remember playing the game all the way to the hospital. I had to get six stitches and get a shard of glass removed.

Fun times.

Wilow-Wisp
July 10th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Hmmm, nothing really stupid comes to mind, but here are some silly things I did: spending all my allowance on cards and never getting a holographic one,getting the figurines for my birthday and christmas and making up epic adventures with them, stealing my friends figures and raffling them off for those burger king toys. When I was about 10, I would take all my pokemon figures outside to the big cherry tree in my front lawn, climb the tree and start playing with them. I would also keep watch to see if anybody was coming...I would act like I was just climbing the tree or sleeping or something and then resume playing when the person walked by...once somebody heard me playing and gave me a funny look. Boy was I embarassed...:S

mishimishi
July 10th, 2008, 12:36 PM
haha i remember one time i waited at 7:00 at the store at age 5 just to get the new deck of pokemon cards... there were ALOT of people there too... then we all ran to the section it was in...

the bitter end.
July 10th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Um...
I stole my younger brothers friend's
Blaziken
Waelrin
Lopunny
Porygon-z (2)
Porygn-2 (2)
Porygon (4)
All of those.

Tré
July 10th, 2008, 06:48 PM
i keep sayin' that i'm the world's greatest pokemon master in our classroom..so....my teacher always calls my pokemon boy...!!!!!

Syndrome
July 10th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Soft reseting at least for an hour until I got a shiny kyogre,then threw my Emerald out the window because it was pink(It was later returned to me by my brother)

.emerald
July 10th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Soft reseting at least for an hour until I got a shiny kyogre,then threw my Emerald out the window because it was pink(It was later returned to me by my brother)

wahahahaha!
that same thing happened to me, it was a groudon actually......

pklove
July 11th, 2008, 02:51 AM
I posed naked for like 50 holographic cards. Not joking i seriously did.

Amoeba
July 11th, 2008, 03:20 AM
I'd say buying a game cube just because it came with pokemon collosseum and I wanted to play it. (I didn't have a game cube so it wasn't so dumb)

What was really dumb was that this collosseum didn't come with jirachi - it came with box instead. So I'll never get jirachi. If I find a jirachi disk being sold, chances are the jirachi will have been taken off of it and the disk will be nothing more than a useless novelty item.

Brawling_Cookie_xoxo
July 11th, 2008, 06:02 AM
I sat around in my CHEESE HELMET for 58 days straight once just to win a bet my friend placed. He said I couldnt do it, and if I wore the CHEESE HELMET for that long he would trade me his kickass Pelipper.

Well I did it. Now me and Pelipper visit the video shop on a daily basis and watch the Saw series as often as possible.

Imakuni?
July 11th, 2008, 08:22 AM
I'd say buying a game cube just because it came with pokemon collosseum and I wanted to play it. (I didn't have a game cube so it wasn't so dumb)

What was really dumb was that this collosseum didn't come with jirachi - it came with box instead. So I'll never get jirachi. If I find a jirachi disk being sold, chances are the jirachi will have been taken off of it and the disk will be nothing more than a useless novelty item.
You can't delete things off the disc.

5703vcr
July 11th, 2008, 08:38 AM
i made my friend's auntie who is an air hostess buy me pokemon gold from the US before it came out in the UK just to taunt my friends with.
Also periodically every 6 months or so for the past 5 years i have desperatley searched the house for my pokemon red version, only to discover 2 weeks ago that my friend had robbed it when we were 10 because he broke his at my house.

StarHeart
July 11th, 2008, 08:52 AM
I don't even get a allowence so I can't really buy anything.

Silhouette
July 11th, 2008, 09:13 PM
I'd say selling my gamecube and 10+ games for a Ds, which didn't even get me enough money for Diamond Version. 2 months later, I got it, though. Other than that, no stupid things.

.emerald
July 11th, 2008, 10:08 PM
I posed naked for like 50 holographic cards. Not joking i seriously did.

awesome!!, what was were first reaction???

Mr. Pokemon
August 9th, 2008, 06:38 PM
I didn't do it for Pokemon, but it is stupid and it is Pokemon-related. Basically I sold both my Ruby and Sapphire because I assumed Emerald would be fine alone. Now I miss them. :(

moments.
August 9th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Lol I got the First Movie Soundtrack for Christmas..
I really liked it back then but now I am like, "What was I thinking?"

Haza
August 9th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Walked 5 miles in the summer time to the mall to buy pearl
Played Pokemon at night and day
Pated more attention to Pokemon than school work
Bought Diamond just to have it.

Cactus Twist
August 9th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Brought my Saphire to school just to play on the 15 minute bus ride there. I left it on the bus one day and my driver tried to play it, but accidentally deleted my game. She was sorry though.

Master Jecht
August 9th, 2008, 08:47 PM
when i was 10 i got 100dollars for Christmas from my aunt. I spent it all on Pokemon cards. DANG YOU TRADING CARDS!!!!!!!!

Hiidoran
August 9th, 2008, 10:19 PM
Well, the dumbest thing I ever did for Pokémon was to actually work for Pokémon Gold...
No, I kid, I kid. It really was a good-life experience.
(Yeah... right. Like work is ever good, right kids?)

No, I would say the stupidest thing I ever did was sell all my old games when I said I was "done" with the "old" Pokémon. I wanted to raise enough money to buy Ruby version; little did I know that my parent's had already bought it for me. I still miss my old Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, and Silver versions to this day. :/
Just a note, don't ever think you have outgrown something... Once it's gone, it's gone. Hold on to it as long as you can.

Haza
August 9th, 2008, 10:48 PM
I also sold My R?B?Y?G?S?C to get a copy of Ruby, I now realize they will be worth something in the future so Im keeping what I have now forever

the7ak3
August 9th, 2008, 10:54 PM
I once gave oral sex in exchange for a shiny charazard. NO REGRETS.

Haza
August 9th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Hmm, I dont know if we can say that but I did that too, but for a psychic energy pokemon card. I was tricked and its the person who made me do that which is shocking. I wont say though

.emerald
August 10th, 2008, 12:48 AM
I once gave oral sex in exchange for a shiny charazard. NO REGRETS.

I DOUBT IT. Your bluffing, a malicious act for a Charizard, Tssk.. Impossible..

An Imperialist named Dak
August 10th, 2008, 04:38 PM
1: Being obsessed w/GBA AR
2: I lost my Ruby version.

other than that, nothing really.

agentk_b
August 10th, 2008, 05:16 PM
nothing :P

but no offense some of you did some dumb things.

Comic Tragedy
August 10th, 2008, 05:19 PM
I bought a copy of Pokemon Emerald just because I couldn't wait a week for it to show up when I moved.

You're Gonna Go Far Kid!
August 11th, 2008, 03:18 AM
I didn't do it FOR Pokemon but...

I gave this one guy my Emerald version & my Gameshark.I said I was too old for pokemon...now I'm here playing Diamond.

He's not even my friend.
When I came out of the closet he called me a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ & now i'll never see my emerald version again T_T

PokeFan187
August 11th, 2008, 02:43 PM
ok i did...

1) Cried bc i lent my Colosseum to my cuz and he denied having it (I later found out he was lying)
2) Couldn't find my Pearl so I told a cop that it got stolen LOL
3)Ripped up my mom's coupons bc she didn't want to buy me Diamond :P

I have more but i don't remember lol

Haza
August 11th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Stole hundreds of dollars worth of pokemon cards from various stores. Never got caught though.

Demeter
August 11th, 2008, 04:29 PM
I gave my FireRed to a friend. I hadn't beaten Brock yet, but still...
The worst thing is, is that she never played it. I also need to tell her that catching every pokemon you encounter is stupid.-_-

Ayu-Chann
August 11th, 2008, 07:54 PM
-Spent all of my allowance on Pokemon Diamond. (And that money was supposed to be for the anime convention I was going to. xD)

-Hid my little cousin's gameboy color just so I can finish his Pokemon Yellow. (He got mad at me for a week but thanked me later on for finishing his game. ^__^;

-I accepted my little cousin's (Different one. xD) Mew, because he said he was 'too cute'. He got this used game that was finished and it had Mew and Jirachi (Yeah, I took Jirachi from him too. xP) and gave them both to me with no exchange. I used the Pal Park. xD

-Slept at 3-4 am, even though it was a school night, to beat Shirona. o.o

Yeah, I think that's all of it. xD I thought I was stupid for tricking my two little cousins so yeah... xD If they grow up, I hope they don't get me for that. D:

Haza
August 11th, 2008, 07:58 PM
I also used to do very odd jobs just so I could eventually get my brothers LeafGreen and Sapphire

.emerald
August 15th, 2008, 01:17 AM
Stole hundreds of dollars worth of pokemon cards from various stores. Never got caught though.
I doubt that, don't they have cameras in the 21st century to catch pickpockets>
(I stole mine from vendors, got caught once...)

I also used to do very odd jobs just so I could eventually get my brothers LeafGreen and Sapphire
What kinds of jobs?

moments.
August 15th, 2008, 02:08 AM
Lol I think the stupidest thing I did was play Pokemon when I was in Primary School...
We would run around the school pretending to be various Pokemon and battling other Pokemon...
I was always Ditto so I could be anyone I chose.. =P

Beam Me Up, Furry Bandit!
August 15th, 2008, 09:53 AM
getting Pokemon Blue and Crystal , just because my friend had Red Version and Silver and Crystal

Tyranitar.
August 15th, 2008, 12:07 PM
I wasted all my money on Pokemon TCG Cards. From the Beginning. Now there's like Pokemon Diamond and Pearl cards. -.- PLus I iwas young and bought fakecards. And hours on Tppcrpg and Pokemoncrater. Tppcrpg makes no sense now and PokemonCrater got delted and Pokemon Indigo is replacing it? ._. Only if I didn't waste so much money.And the time I spent watcing Pokemon Episodes and watching all the movies. Buying Dvds of Pokemon >_O Well It was all for pokemon.

MetalMEB
August 15th, 2008, 01:59 PM
I stole a Pokemon toy from a kid when I was 12 >.> Wasn't all selfish though, I stole it to give it to my friend. =P I think that's probably the stupidest thing I've done. I can't recall anything else at the moment...

Umbry
August 15th, 2008, 02:08 PM
I recorded every Pokémon episode on VHS until the Master Quest season. xD I used to cry when I missed an episode. Now I have a shelf full of VHS but I still haven't deleted the episodes off them. It would take me a lot of courage. XDDD
PS: I also made a Pokémon marathon with some of those VHS with a friend of mine, it felt so nostalgic. :D

moments.
August 15th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Woah, I'd love to see those Videos...
That is actually pretty awesome a collection for you..

Guillermo
August 15th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Mine was when i took Leafgreen to school and traded it for 4 marbles....yes 4 marbles

I hate myself to this day for that xD

moments.
August 15th, 2008, 03:44 PM
4 MARBLES!
T~T My LeafGreen was stolen by my brothers friend when they were playing. I said they could go in my room for 1 minute to get something out, (they threw a ball in my room) and he took it. Then my mum spoke to his mum and him and he denied it.

pong08
August 15th, 2008, 04:04 PM
The stupidest thing I've done was pretending to be a pidgeotto after I watched my very first episode of pokemon. (I still can't believe that I watched that horrible show)

Guillermo
August 15th, 2008, 04:04 PM
I stole my cousins Gold, well tried to anyway. My dad caught me in the attempt to steal it, he had Ho-Oh and everything xD

moments.
August 15th, 2008, 04:07 PM
That reminds me of what I did,
Me and my sister would steal my brothers games and play them in her room where he would never go.

.emerald
August 20th, 2008, 11:05 PM
Mine was when i took Leafgreen to school and traded it for 4 marbles....yes 4 marbles

I hate myself to this day for that xD
4 freakin' good-for-nothing marbles!
LOL.xD.LMAO!!:laugh:

World King
August 21st, 2008, 12:57 AM
The stupidest thing... well, actually, it hasn't stopped. Whenever I can, I steal some of my Friends' Pokémon Stuff when I go to their houses; Action Figures, cards, VHS Cassettes, DVDs, Spin-off games, and even one of my Friends' Emerald games. But then, I sold some of that stuff on eBay. =)

.emerald
August 21st, 2008, 12:59 AM
The stupidest thing... well, actually, it hasn't stopped. Whenever I can, I steal some of my Friends' Pokémon Stuff when I go to their houses; Action Figures, cards, VHS Cassettes, DVDs, Spin-off games, and even one of my Friends' Emerald games. But then, I sold some of that stuff on eBay. =)

& you haven't got caught once?