PDA

View Full Version : Uxie, Azelf, and Mespirit: The Legendary Trio

Saltare.
July 2nd, 2008, 08:30 AM
Do Uxie, Azelf, and Mespirit really serve a purpouse in D&P? I mean Uxie sleeps, Azelf is well normal, and Mespirit is hyperactive to me. But what purpouse did they serve for the Sinnoh Region??

GKS
July 2nd, 2008, 09:45 AM
It's hard to say, in the game it was not very important, but maybe they will do more in the anime.

Magmortified
July 2nd, 2008, 09:47 AM
Isn't Azelf - with its eyes wide open and its insane sweeperly stats - supposed to be the hyperactive one? =S

The three were essentially meant to represent knowledge, emotion, and willpower, and supposedly gave humans these three attributes when Arceus deemed it a good idea.

Who knew? =P

YOOM-TAH
July 2nd, 2008, 09:58 AM
They also apparently had something to do with balance and control over Diagla/Palkia, I think.

supersmashbro93
July 2nd, 2008, 10:19 AM
they were meant to calm dailga and palkia down

El Gofre
July 2nd, 2008, 10:52 AM
they were meant to calm dailga and palkia down

Not quite. They were the "keys" that locked D&P in the paralell world, hence when they are caught D/P was released. They also taught humans emotion willpower and knowledge, as already said.

Saltare.
July 2nd, 2008, 11:11 AM
Isn't Azelf - with its eyes wide open and its insane sweeperly stats - supposed to be the hyperactive one? =S

The three were essentially meant to represent knowledge, emotion, and willpower, and supposedly gave humans these three attributes when Arceus deemed it a good idea.

Who knew? =P

well when Mespirit is on PBR, it moves like a torpedo just sitting there. It like flips and spins around and it always ran away. I also have another question, why were they at the 3 caverns?

Matt-O
July 2nd, 2008, 11:12 AM
The did kind of calm them down cause when D/P was unleashing its power and warp time or space or whatever they were doing, the trio came and stopped D/P, allowing you to fight and catch it.

Netto Azure
July 2nd, 2008, 11:24 AM
They were there to keep Dialga and Palkia in the Other World thats why it forms a triangle. Also I think they were in different caverns to allude the Regi's

Saltare.
July 3rd, 2008, 03:53 AM
They were there to keep Dialga and Palkia in the Other World thats why it forms a triangle. Also I think they were in different caverns to allude the Regi's

So like copying the Regis??? I getcha now, My brother is weird. He said if you see 3 birds, and they are flying around, they are uxie, azelf and mespirit...weird?

Gummy
July 3rd, 2008, 10:39 AM
Weren't the three of them needed to release Dialga/Palkia from that weird dimension.

.hack
July 3rd, 2008, 10:45 AM
They Were In The 3 Carvens Because They Are The Protectors Of The Lakes :)

Azonic
July 5th, 2008, 06:01 PM
I believe Uxie appears to be sleeping because it is closing its eyes, but I really think he's in deep thought, not a deep slumber. Mesprit and Azelf both appear hyperactive. Mesprit is the being of emotion, which means it is full of spirit and happiness, which is why it appears energetic. Azelf is the being of willpower, and simply is hyperactive since it is more offensive.

The Lake Trio were the keys to lock Dialga and Palkia in a parallel dimension. That amped their importance in the game. They added to the story. They served as the reason why Dialga and Palkia were locked in another dimension.

Well, the Lake Trio have yet to make an appearance in movies or Pokemon anime. Perhaps in the following movie(s), we can expect an appearance in a movie to go through full detail of the Arceus legend. You can find some legends and folk tales in the Canalave Library involving Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie.

Saltare.
July 5th, 2008, 06:21 PM
I believe Uxie appears to be sleeping because it is closing its eyes, but I really think he's in deep thought, not a deep slumber. Mesprit and Azelf both appear hyperactive. Mesprit is the being of emotion, which means it is full of spirit and happiness, which is why it appears energetic. Azelf is the being of willpower, and simply is hyperactive since it is more offensive.

The Lake Trio were the keys to lock Dialga and Palkia in a parallel dimension. That amped their importance in the game. They added to the story. They served as the reason why Dialga and Palkia were locked in another dimension.

Well, the Lake Trio have yet to make an appearance in movies or Pokemon anime. Perhaps in the following movie(s), we can expect an appearance in a movie to go through full detail of the Arceus legend. You can find some legends and folk tales in the Canalave Library involving Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie.

Yeah.I was just concerned cause I wanted to know what the heck they did! My bro and I can't wait for them to make an appearence in anime. Probably in the new movie they might make after pokemon movie 12 premiers. And my bro thinks he is just like Uxie, LAZY! But Uxie isn't lazy, I agree that he is in deep though too. I wonder if he ever opens his eyes....how can he see where he is flying? Does he have the sonar thing dolphins and bats have to see where he's going?

El Gofre
July 6th, 2008, 01:00 AM
well when Mespirit is on PBR, it moves like a torpedo just sitting there. It like flips and spins around and it always ran away. I also have another question, why were they at the 3 caverns?

They are split up in an attempt to stop what team galactic did from happening, eg if one gets caught they still have to find the other two. While this didnt happen it would have been a lot easier if they all sat in the same cave.

They Were In The 3 Carvens Because They Are The Protectors Of The Lakes :)

No they arent.

Magmortified
July 6th, 2008, 06:46 PM
They are split up in an attempt to stop what team galactic did from happening, eg if one gets caught they still have to find the other two. While this didnt happen it would have been a lot easier if they all sat in the same cave.

Then again, it'd also be a lot harder to catch them when all three are battling at the same time. If you could get the first one, then you'd probably be able to get the others too (well, if they're all at lakes, it's pretty obvious finding the others), and you'd have all the time needed to regroup from any problems capturing the previous as well.

RaikaCastillo
July 6th, 2008, 07:18 PM

As for why Uxie's eyes are closed, the answer is in Canalave City's library.

"Look not into the Pokemon's eyes. In but an instant, you'll have no recollection of who you are. Return home but how? When there is nothing to remember?"

I believe that Uxie opens his eyes only when he wants to erase someone's memory. Since he normally doesn't want to do that, he normally keeps his eyes closed.