PDA

View Full Version : ~~Kanto Plot Roleplay!~~

linkxangel
July 2nd, 2008, 12:19 PM
PLOT

Greetings and welcome to the world of Pokemon! It is a vast and diverse land, full of many different creatures as well as people known as pokemon trainers who control them in battle.

You are one of these pokemon trainers. With your new starting partner at your side and your fellow pokemon trainer companions, each having their own unique pokemon, you must travel through the land that is Kanto, collecting gym badges from the various cities as you strive for one goal and that's to be the Pokemon Master.

You are either a resident of Pallet Town [and have decided to finally begin your Pokemon Journey, with your newly obtained starter Pokemon, Squirtle, Charmander, or Bulbasaur...] or a wandering trainer, perhaps a Gym Leader, a Rocket member...the possibilities are wide open.

There will be many challenges and many people who get in your way. The Rockets will wreak havoc in several towns along the way, and you will need to help stop them, unless you yourself are one of them. Will you work with your fellow pokemon trainers, or against them? Only time will tell.

Rules

1) No Legendary Pokemon. I'm sorry...

2) Let your personality shine through! Don't be perfect. The flaws are what makes this interesting.

3) YOU MUST BE ACTIVE. Please, if you need to leave, tell us beforehand.

4) This world will not be restricted to only Kanto pokemon. Johto and Hoenn are allowed as well, but if you choose to catch/battle one, please make it believable. [[Ex: If you are a starter trainer, you won't find a Tyrannitar in Mt. Moon...]]

The Character Sheet

Character Name:

Apperance:

Personality:

History:

Pokemon Starter:

TAKEN STARTERS

Charmander: Ater_Ventus
Squirtle: linxangel
Bulbasaur: Nau

Gym Leaders: Open
Rocket Members: Open

Solyss
July 2nd, 2008, 01:51 PM
Character Name: Kaisuga
Appearance: http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/Ater_Ventus/trainer7.png
Personality: Kaisuga is calm and intelligent. She knows much about Pokemon and how to raise one. Even though Kaisuga has a calm personality, she can be hyper and silly at times. She loves Pokemon and has spent many years in school learning everything she can about Pokemon. She is devoted, and extremely excited to get her first Pokemon.
History: Kaisuga was born in the quiet Lavender Town. She lived there most of her life, attending Pokemon Training Schools. After she turned 14, she moved briefly to Pallet town, where she moved in with her Mother until she received her first Pokemon, thereafter she will leave to start her journey.
Pokemon Starter: Charmander

linkxangel
July 2nd, 2008, 01:55 PM
Character Name: Lena

Appearance: http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards/472008/1bffd3113f5cc973ee0a551170ea0949.png

History: Sara was born and raised in Rustboro City, Hoenn. She recently graduated with top honors at the Trainer's School and moved to Viridian City shortly after with her aunt. She now plans on pursuing her dream of becoming the Champion.
Personality: Always charming, she is highly ambitious and fun-loving. Her high spirits inspire others. She tends to employ sarcasm into almost everything. She's very very sweet, to the point of annoying others. Sometimes considered a push over because she's too nice to say no. She has a habit of apologizing for everything, and is constantly scolded for that.

Preferred Starter: Squirtle

Anyone feel free to join!

Nau
July 2nd, 2008, 04:17 PM
Character name:Nau

apperance: 5" 6', short red hair,and brown eyes. wares a red tank top and denim pants. just a plain pair of sneckers will do it.
personality:she is kind and deturmaned, she likes to finish any job she starts. she not one to back down easly, and if a friend needs her help she there as soon as she can.

past:she lives with her mom in Viridian city, when she got her first pokemon she packed up, said good by and got ready to head out on her journy!

starter pokemon:Bulbasour

Gewitterdrache27
July 3rd, 2008, 07:44 AM
Quick Question: Can I be a wild Pokemon?

Cameo
July 3rd, 2008, 09:39 AM
Character Name: Violet Carrara

Apperance: Violet wears usually green boots which help and cover his legs when she is hiking or riding. She also wears a brown t-shirt and on top of that t-shirt she has a green jacket like shirt and as pants she wears short jeans that are also comfortable but easy to dress. She sometimes also wear a green headscarf if she don´t want to mess her hair which are brown.

Personality: Violet is helpful and friendly but she don´t hesitate to say what´s on her mind. She also likes to joke around and is really outcoming and easy to befriend with. Violet comes along almost with everybody and around pokémons she isn´t shy at all.

History: Her cousin is a famous gymleader in Sinnoh but she hasn´t met her ever. She has a dream to become a gymleader too but now she wants to be the champion of Kanto Elite Four. Her mother is a famous cordinator and her father is travelling around somewhere as a trainer. Her little sister is studying in a pokémon academy and Violet has lived in Pallet town ever since she can remember.

Pokemon Starter: Bulbasaur (female)

Solyss
July 3rd, 2008, 09:40 AM
Quick Question: Can I be a wild Pokemon?
Since me and linkxangel both run this RP, you're going to have to get her okay too, but I have no problem with it. =P Might be interesting. Like, a wild pokemon that gets caught by one of the trainers?

linkxangel
July 3rd, 2008, 11:06 AM
Gewitterdrace: Accepted

Thanks for joining.

Sayaira
July 3rd, 2008, 12:47 PM
DDD:
CHARMANDER IS TAKEN.

Gah.. Can you reserve a sign-up spot for Bulbasaur?
I'll edit it into this post if you dont respond in time.

I can see other people are interested in him/her, but I still want a chance to join.
-nods-

Sushi.
July 3rd, 2008, 01:38 PM
Just a quick ask, Do I still need to do the full sheet for Gym Leaders?

Solyss
July 3rd, 2008, 03:37 PM
Sayaira: Yes, Charmander is taken. BY ME. >D Bulbasaur is taken too, I'm afraid, first come first serve. :[ That means that all the starters are taken, but fear not!

You can still join, even if you don't get a starter. You can be a trainer we meet along the way, and just to keep it fair, you can have ONE of the basic pokemon you can find wild near pallet. =P Meaning Pidgy, Ratata, Caterpie, etc etc. Is that alright with you? We'd still love for you to join.

FruitBoy: Yes, please. :]

We can probably start after you people make you're profiles... =D!

Sayaira
July 3rd, 2008, 03:43 PM
Hmm, since you dont have an OOC thread, I'll post me questions here.
(Darn you and your Charmander to! <- 'Tis a joke)

What way will you be running the thread?
Will we keep track of our own level-ups and item finds?
Or will you be deciding it?

About the starter pokemon, I'd probably be your best friend if I was able to get a Vulpix/Growlith.
(It needs to be near Pallet, eh?)

Lusankya
July 3rd, 2008, 04:27 PM
If we choose to be a wandering trainer or a gym leader, should we list our full set of pokemon rather than just a starter?

The Bringer!
July 3rd, 2008, 04:31 PM
Can I have a spot reserved for a rocket member? I'm thinking about joining this and I'll have my sign up ready kinda soon.

..Beyond
July 3rd, 2008, 04:39 PM
I don't know if it's acceptable, but I'd like to play as a gym leader who is just beginning to start up an unofficial gym. (However, based on Gary's set of badges from the Indigo qualifications, supposedly there are other possible gyms in Kanto, so I suppose if you wanted it that way, it could be official.)

I'll be away for two weeks starting this coming Sunday, however, so if you want me to join in at a later point, that's cool with me. Just let me know so I can write up my application.

orangejediman
July 3rd, 2008, 05:15 PM
Can I do the wild Pokemon thing? I'd like to be an Eevee. (Maybe hatched from an egg... *Shifty eyes, hint hint, wink wink...*

Gewitterdrache27
July 3rd, 2008, 05:38 PM
Name: Zenon
Species: Growlithe
Level: 20
Appearance: Zenon looks like a normal growlithe but instead of red and black with yellow tufts, he his black and blue with red tufts.
Personality: Zenon has a thing against people since soon after he hatched he was attacked and fainted by a trainer using a sandslash. He is very smart but has a short temper. Has few friends in the wild and despises ground pokemon. Would be very hard to catch.
History: Soon after he hatched, this oddly colored Growlithe was attacked by a trainer who used a sandslash. At low health a Great Ball was used on him but it didn't catch him. The trainer made the Sandslash use scratch to hopefully lower him some more, but ended up fainting him. Ne now roams in the grass near Viridian City, in the direction of Victory Road.
Ability: Flame Acceleration: Flame Wheel is 1.5 times more powerful.
Moves: Bite, Ember, Odor Slueth, Flame Wheel (Signiature Move)
Nature: Serious

..Beyond
July 3rd, 2008, 08:08 PM
Terrence "Terry" Ravenbrook

http://i28.tinypic.com/do8gus.png

Character Name: Terrence "Terry" Ravenbrook
Appearance: Terrence has black hair and lightly tanned skin. He is often seen wearing semiformal black and white outfits; occasionally he wears a purple cape, for both show and symbolism.

Personality/History:
Terrence sticks up for the little guy. He's the kind of guy who gives his change to charities, feels guilty for not giving more, and ends up dropping anything short of a twenty into the coffee can. (He wants to help, but he needs to keep himself fed.)

He left home at the age of 10 to become a powerful trainer. He was always inspired by the gallant figures on television who fought hard in battles with their Pokemon, but had not hardened themselves in the process. Terry respects good sportsmanship and mutual respect. He sees life as "apples-to-oranges," and believes that people and Pokemon alike should be accepted as they are, rather than held hostage by their flaws.

Terrence found a certain similar disdain for Dark type Pokemon among many trainers whom he had come across in his journeys through Johto and Hoenn. The people of Johto saw the Murkrow as a harbinger of despair and destruction, and those of Hoenn often treated Absols similarly. This brought about a powerful attraction toward and interest in the Dark type Pokemon that many others were so blatantly unappreciative of.

Specializing in Dark type Pokemon, he is often prejudged as a shady individual. For this reason, he goes out of his way to try and befriend people, despite the blatantly obvious fact that it goes against his quiet nature. Finding his efforts admirable and endearing, people are drawn closer to him.

Team:
Terrence's team has a wide variety of personalities. Ranging from motherly to nearly bi-polar, the Pokemon that work with Terry all share equally strong devotion and loyalty to him, as well as each other.

Name: Nimbus
Species: Murkrow
Basic Personality: Generally happy-go-lucky, but realistic enough to get through the day in one piece. The perfect starter and friend for Terry. Can speak broken English, but only does so occasionally.

Name: Neiva
Species: Sneasel
Basic Personality: Usually stays below the radar, but has a unique role in the group. Is the only one who can calm Orrick down, aside from the rare success resulting from Terry's attempts.

Name: Blaise
Species: Houndoom
Basic Personality: Has a short temper, but when reconciled with, makes a great companion to those around her.

Name: Chisel / "Chiz" / "Chizzy" etc.
Species: Sharpedo
Basic Personality: Willfully intimidating to outsiders, but welcomes good friends with a grin.

Name: Orrick
Species: Shiftry
Basic Personality: Typically disinterested in his surroundings; in battle settings changes completely, becoming a fighting machine. Once in a rage, is difficult to subdue by anyone other than Neiva.

Name: Gaia
Species: Tyranitar
Basic Personality: Very protective of Terry and his team; will go to great (and potentially violent) lengths to keep them out of harm's way.

Cameo
July 4th, 2008, 01:30 AM
So who get to start with Bulbasaur?

linkxangel
July 4th, 2008, 07:28 AM
All of you that inquired about the gym leaders:

...Beyond: Accepted [[Interesting idea, by the way]]
Lusankya: Accepted :]

Bulbasaur is already taken, I'm sorry. By Nau. But we would love it if you could be a pokemon, gym leader, or rocket.

Orangejediman: Accepted! That's a great idea. Would you mind being caught by one of the trainers, or will you be an Eevee that follows us around...sort of?

Mr. Person: Accepted. Thank you!

..Beyond
July 4th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Thanks for accepting me. I probably left some stuff out of the application, but I guess it'll all be explained as the RPG goes forward.

Gewitterdrache27
July 4th, 2008, 07:47 AM
"Oi!!! Zenon!" cried Sharpie, a Spearow. "Yes Sharpie?" Asked Zenon. Sharpie was one of the few Pokemon around there he considered to be 'OK'. "Zenon! The Sandshrews are attacking!" "SANDSHREWS?" Yelled Zenon. "Yes!" cried Sharpie. "They're levels 13-15. We're level 5-6! You're the only one here who is strong enough!" Zenon shook his head. "When will the ground Pokemon learn. Even though they may have a type advantage, they are no match for my Flame Wheel!" Zenon did a few sumersaults and begain catching fire. As the Sandshrews approached, he slammed right into them and knocked them out of the grass. "That'll teach you to mess with Zenon, King of Flame Wheel!" Yelled Zenon. Although he enjoyed knocking back invaders, Zenon longed for adventure. He wanted to go explore and look at things he had never seen...

linkxangel
July 4th, 2008, 08:00 AM
That's perfectly fine, ...Beyond, I think everyone will end up doing that. I know already that I will...xD

[[Lusankya: Yes, please, that would be very helpful.]]

Cameo
July 4th, 2008, 08:41 AM
I´d like to be a trainer like gym leader who has left to train her pokémons and is trying to become stronger and is travelling trough Kanto region.

Character Name: Violet Carrara

Apperance: Violet wears usually green boots which help and cover his legs when she is hiking or riding. She also wears a brown t-shirt and on top of that t-shirt she has a green jacket like shirt and as pants she wears short jeans that are also comfortable but easy to dress. She sometimes also wear a green headscarf if she don´t want to mess her hair which are brown.

Personality: Violet is helpful and friendly but she don´t hesitate to say what´s on her mind. She also likes to joke around and is really outcoming and easy to befriend with. Violet comes along almost with everybody and around pokémons she isn´t shy at all.

History: Her cousin is a famous gymleader in Sinnoh but she hasn´t met her ever. She has a dream to become a gymleader too but now she wants to be the champion of Kanto Elite Four. Her mother is a famous cordinator and her father is travelling around somewhere as a trainer. Her little sister is studying in a pokémon academy and Violet has lived in Pallet town ever since she can remember.

Pokemons: Psyduck

Shadows_of_the_Night
July 4th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Hello, Im new, but I love RPG's! I am interested in being a Gym Leader or Elite Four member, who is a master of psychic pokemon! Here, Ill post a sheet!

Character Name: Raging Gyarados

Apperance: Raging Gyarados is a Native American. Age has caught up with him, so he is developing wrinkles on his eyes and mouth. He has long gray hair, and wears Tauros hide on his body, with many trinkets to show his high status.

Personality: Raging Gyarados is incredibly quiet. He talks to those who can hear with his mind. He thinks constantly, and hates to be interupted. His family (His Pokemon) and his sacred traditions come first before anything. He will quickly lose his temper if you anger him, hence his name, Raging Gyarados.

History: Raging Gyarados' parants gave birth to him in the Jhoto Region, and left him with his grandpa, Hunts Tauros. Hunts Tauros was a great Pokemon master who won the Jhoto Championship when he was eleven years old, with just a Noctowl. Hunts Tauros taught Raging Gyarados everything about Pokemon, until one day, when Raging Gyarados was ten, his grandpa took him out to catch a Hoot-Hoot, and then sent him on his own quest. Raging Gyarados soon won the Jhoto Championship mainly with his best friend, his Noctowl. He decided to become a Gym Leader, and hopefully an Elite Four member. He opened his own gym in the Kanto region, and is not easily defeated.

Pokemon Starter: Started out with a Hoot-Hoot, but his team now consists of Noctowl, Alakazam, Gengar, Xatu, and currently in training, a Jinx.

Is this OK?

Lusankya
July 4th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Name: Jacob Morbane
Appearance: Jacob has brown hair and blue eyes, an odd combination. He is slightly taller than average, and normally dresses informally, jeans, a T-shirt, and sometimes a hat.

Personality/History: Jacob is lazy and somewhat lax to get things started. However, if he decides to do something, he will stop at nothing to complete it. A practical person, Jacob is always looking for a solution to a problem. He can be humorous when he wants to, and cares about people's feelings, often trying to imagine what it is like from their perspective.

Born in Hoenn, Jacob set out at the age of 11 on his Pokemon journey. His first pokemon was a Torchic he has evolved into a Blaziken, and his other prized pokemon is a Flygon he caught as a Trapinch. Most of his Pokemon are from Hoenn, but he has spent time in other regions, and as such, as pokemon from those regions.

His life as a pokemon trainer has been decidedly average, save for one time he spotted Hoenn's twin legendary Eon dragons sleeping in the forest. Not only did he see them, but he actually got close enough to touch one, the male, Latios. However, Latios obviously didn't like being so close to a human, and the pair vanished when Latias fired a Mist Ball, enshrouding the area.

Jacob has spent most of his travels alone, although at one point, he was traveling through the Johto region with a small group of friends. When he decided to leave Johto and come to Kanto, however, he was unable to convince his friends to come along with him.

Team:

Name: Pyro
Species: Blaziken

Name: Flygon
Species: Flygon

Name: Tri-Edge
Species: Magneton

Name: Volta
Species: Raichu

Name: Shadow
Species: Haunter

Name: Lapras
Species: Lapras

Has the RP started yet?

linkxangel
July 4th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Real Pyromaniac and Shadows of the Night...

I have a question for both of you. Yes, it is fine if you want to be a gym leader or an Elite Four member, but what will you be doing during the times where the central characters are traveling and earning their badges? Unless you plan on traveling with us...

We can start the RP when Ater_Ventus gets here as well. Is that alright? I just don't want to start without her...because we made the RP together.

The Bringer!
July 4th, 2008, 01:09 PM
This is my sign up sheet for being a rocket member.

Character Name: Shane Noir

Apperance: Shane wears the usual rocket grunt outfit with minor changes. He does not wear the normal rocket hat, letting his dark brown hair show. The shirt is all black except for a red 'R' on the right chest. He has gray gloves that go up to a little below his elbow. His pants are all black and end in gray boots. His hair conceals his brown eyes and gives him a shady look that matches his rocket outfit.

Personality: Shane has a dark outlook on life and has been part of Team Rocket since the age of 13. He thinks of the world as a place that is only meant for the strong to rule and the weak to be looked down upon. Being a lowly grunt himself, Shane plots to some day be the head of Team Rocket. He does not think of himself as a 'bad guy' just someone who does what is best for himself.

History: Shane had a fairly decent life until he ran away from home at the age of 10 for no reason. He looks back at this with regret, because deep down he knows that if he had stayed at home he would be much better off than a rocket grunt. However, he understands that the past is too late to change and he continues to try to go up ranks in Team Rocket.

Pokemon:

Toxicroak, Male
Toxicroak was Shanes first pokemon and his main battling partner. He had him as a croagunk when he ran away from home and evolved shortly after joining team rocket.

Drapion, Male
After doing an exceptionally good job at a thievery in Saffron, Shane was given drapion as payment. Shane has never had an emotional bond with drapion like he has with his toxicroak, and because of this he only uses drapion if he can't use toxicroak.

Cubone, Female
Shane obtained his cubone during a job at Violet before he had joined Team Rocket, it is his favorite pokemon despite the fact he never uses it in battle.

Just a question, if this sign up is good enough to join, what would a team rocket member do in the roleplay to fit in with the story?

Shadows_of_the_Night
July 4th, 2008, 02:42 PM
I plan to be at the ceremony type thing that marks the beginning of the trainer's journey. I also plan to walk around the region, training Jinx and looking for new Pokemon. :)

Solyss
July 4th, 2008, 02:47 PM
I'm ready to get started. =P Thank you all for joining, this is gonna be good.

Oh, I don't know if linkxangel answered this, but unlike most people, we will be in this RP, not the RP master. You control what pokemon you find, CPUs, whatever. But for the sake of fairness, keep it believable.
"LOL I FOUND DIALGA OUTSIDE PALLET TOWN IN TALL GRASS."

Yeah. That's not believable. :]

Note: I RP in first person. That doesn't mean you have to. you can do third person. You can't, however, roleplay in second person. That's just annoying. D:

Okay, we all set? HERE WE GO.

Point of View: Kaisuga

---

I looked at the clock. It was a quarter past nine. I had already been up for hours. Today was the day I got my first pokemon. All of my studying at the Pokemon Schools had all built up to this. This had been my dream for as long as I can remember. To travel with and train Pokemon. And today, it was coming true.

A knock came through my door, and then a voice, "Kai, are you awake?"
It was my mother. She was sad to see me go, and of course, worried out of her mind. But I had to go.

"Yes, mother." I answered, going to my door and opening it, grabbing my bag on the way.

We said our goodbyes, and of course Mom started crying. I tried to calm her, then left my small house. I looked at the sky. It was a lovely sunny day. Perfect.

I walked to Professor Oak's lab, where I'd be receiving my Pokemon. I stood at the door for a moment, then opened the door.

Lusankya
July 4th, 2008, 03:01 PM
A gentle nudge woke Jacob from his drowsy sleep. He rolled over and burrowed deeper into his sleeping bag. "Five more minutes mom," said his muffled voice.
"Blaze!"
"What the-" A mass of messy brown hair erupted from the end of the sleeping bag. Jacob, his eyes half-open, looked around. "Pyro? Who let you out of your pokeball?"
"Blaze!" Pyro pointed at the dying fire nearby. All that was left was it was embers.
The memory from the previous night slowly came back into Jacob's mind. "Oh right, I told you to tend to the fire, didn't I?" Jacob crawled out of his sleeping bag. "Good job, Pyro." He fumbled around in his backpack for his pokeballs. He really ought to think about getting it organized.
After a few minutes, he pulled out a red-and-white sphere. "Lapras, put out the fire with water gun," he said, and tossed the Pokeball a few feet. "Pyro, help me finish taking down camp and you can have a nice long nap in your ball."
He sighed and stretched, facing towards the rising sun. It was still pretty early in the day. I wonder what unique pokemon live in this region?

The Bringer!
July 4th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Shane awoke in the middle of the night. He looked up to see the pitch black darkness of the midnight sky. Cubone was out of her pokeball at his side while his other two partners were safely in their red and white capsules near his feet. He felt somewhat dazed and tried to remember what he was supposed to be doing now. Oh yeah, now I remember. Shane thought back to last week when he had been assigned his mission. He was to scout for new trainers that could be part of team rocket. If they didn't comply, he was to steal their pokemon and go back to the base. Ugh, I hate these kind of jobs. He decided to get a head start and got up to continue on his way to Pewter City.

linkxangel
July 4th, 2008, 05:31 PM
The familiar buzzing of an alarm clock reverberated through the sunlit bedroom.
Lena mumbled incoherently before the alarm became increasingly louder, startling her and making her fall out of her bed.

"Ow..." she rubbed her head and grabbed the clock to turn the alarm off. She gasped when she saw the time.

"Oh no...oh no no no no NO!" She hurried around the room, brushing her hair and looking for her clothes. She sighed, realizing all she had was her school uniform.

"Lena...? Lena, are you up?" she heard her mother call from downstairs.

"Uhh...yeah! Yes...please...hold on!" She pulled on her uniform and peered around the room for her black messenger bag, with the tiny pokeball embroidery. It had been a gift from her father; a present for graduating the Trainer's School in Rustboro City with top honors.

"Lena!"

"I'm coming! Please!" She had packed the necessities the night before, but searched around the room for extra things she might need.

"LENA!"

Lena ran down the stairs, tripping on the last step. She clutched the banister for support. "Be more careful, will you?" her mom sighed, while handing her an apple and a piece of toast. "I saw some kids leaving for Professor Oak's already."

"WHAT?!" She kissed her mother on the cheek and darted out of the house, hurrying to Oak's Lab.

Lusankya
July 4th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Jacob walked along the road, still slightly drowsy, even after he had packed up camp and had breakfast.

Urgh, he thought, clutching his stomach. I should really pack something other than some old sandwiches.

He looked to the sky and sniffed the air. Kanto's forests smelled different from Hoenn's or Johtos. The Pokemon were different too, although he hadn't seen too many of those yet.

He checked his PokeNav for the map to make sure he was going in the right direction. What was the name of the town he was going to again? It began with a P.

Pallet town. That was it. And the name of the region's Pokemon Professor was Oak.

linkxangel
July 4th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Lena scurried to the Lab, squeezing through the crowd outside to reach the door.
"Excuse me, I'm so sorry...please..." She pushed open the door and searched the wide lab.

"Professor! Professor Oak!" she called, avoiding the annoyed looks of his aids.

Professor Oak stared down at her from the banister on the second floor.
"You're late..." he reminded her.

"I know! I'm so sorry! I...err..."

He motioned her to come up the staircase to follow him into a room with pokeballs that lined the walls.

"You didn't give the Squirtle I requested away, did you?" she asked desperately.

"No, no, here it is." He pushed a button on the table to make a three pokeballs rise onto the table.

"I believe this one is yours..." He handed her a pokeball, and she caressed it a bit. "Thank you so so much!" She beamed at him, and hugged him. This startled him quite a bit. "Err...you're welcome..."
He pushed himself away politely to hand her a pokedex. He explained its purpose and she promised she would fill it up.

Lusankya
July 4th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Jacob made good time to Pallet town. He was quite astonished at how small it was, having been born in Petalburg City himself. Idly, he wondered why Pokemon Professors tended to like living in tiny, quaint little towns. Probably something to do with not disturbing the Pokemon around it or something.

There was a large crowd gathered in front of the Professor's laboratory. What's going on here? Jacob thought.

Come to think of it, what was he here for anyways? He had met Johto's resident professor when he first went there, but that was on assignment from Professor Birch. Well, it was probably best just to introduce himself first, maybe ask some questions about the region's Pokemon. That way, he might be able to call in for help in the future.

Solyss
July 4th, 2008, 07:32 PM
[[OOC: linkxangel, I'm going to assume our character's know each other. I don't remember if we planned this or not. xD]]

---

Prof. Oak talked to me in the upstairs room of his lab. He talked about the pokedex, an invention of his that records Pokemon data when you catch one. I handed me one and asks me to fill it up with data of all the Pokemon I happen to come across. Meaning that I had a lot of Pokemon catching to do. Ah well.

The door downstairs burst open. Prof. Oak jumped a bit, then went to the banister and looked down.
"You're late." he called to someone downstairs. A voice answered.

I recognize that voice... is that...?

A girl came running upstairs. She was too excited to even see me there. Oak gave her the same lecture, then gave her a pokeball similar to the one he gave me. A squirtle, I think. Mine contained Charmander. I hadn't let it out to meet it yet, but I planned to as soon as I got out of here. Bonding with you're Pokemon is the first step to Having a powerful partner in battle.

"Lena...?" I finally said, calling the name of my old friend.

The Bringer!
July 5th, 2008, 12:15 AM
The gray early morning sky was filled with an uncomfortable chill. I swear, if I can I'm gonna try to get transferred to the base in Fuschia. At least it's warm their. Pidgies could be heard breaking the early morning tranquility with their calls to one another, while rattata could be spotted rustling through the tall grass at the sides of the road to Pewter. He spotted a rustling in a bush a little ahead of him. Looks like Jack has been having a little fun. Shane muttered to cubone to use bonemarang on the bush. Though she looked puzzled, she did so none the less.

"Ow-ow-ow-ow-ow!!! Alright, alright, you got me!" shouted the voice from the bush as a man around Shane's age in a similar uniform emerged from the bush.

"Quiet you dunce, don't you know what stealth means." Shane said in a joking manner as he returned his cubone. "So Jack, how did you manage to get out of your job this time?" It was common knowledge among rockets that Jack Bramn was probably the lowest ranking grunt in the entire team and he was well known for his practical jokes. Most of which got him a dock in his pay. Jack and Shane were friends of sorts, as the joined Team Rocket on the same day. Shane gained ranks as Jack stayed the same, but they still had a strong bond.

"Well, the executive thinks that I'm out trying to nab some trainers pokemon," Jack replied with a goofy grin.

"Good luck next time you try that, once you come back empty handed five times in a row they'll start being suspicious," Shane said in a dark tone.

"Brighten up Shane!" was all Jack said in response. The duo continued on their way until they reached the east entrance to Pewter. "Hey I got an idea!" Jack said with glee. Oh no, here we go again. "Let's see if we can nab some loot of the museum, that way I can actualy not get yelled at by that executive of ours when I come back!"

"Really Jack, do you honestly think we can pull it of, besides, I'm already behind sceduale," Shane said, knowing that his friend still would probably not give up.

"Oh, I'm Shane and I can't have some fun once in a while because I'm a-"

"Ok, ok, I'll go with you just this once," said Shane, cutting off Jack's imitaition of himself. They slowly crept toward the entrance to the museum, not making any sound in the still morning air. Luckily no one was up yet and the streets were silent. As Shane reached the entrance he released his toxicroak to use his poison claw to melt the lock off of the door. I can't beleive Jack talked me in to this. The door slowly opened as they both entered the quiet museum.

OOC: Will continue tomarrow, it's getting late and I'm tired.

Cameo
July 5th, 2008, 04:30 AM
It is so hard to be a gym leader or a elite four member so I am going to drop out...Sorry guys but it´s just so hard to know what to do as a gym leader in this RP...

Lusankya
July 5th, 2008, 06:05 AM
Jacob tugged the shirt of a man holding up a large sign, which he couldn't read because he was behind the man and the crowd was too thick for him to go forward. "Excuse me, but could you tell me what's going on here?"

"Out of town, eh?" the man replied with a grin. "Today's the day when a few kids from our little town here get their first Pokemon and start traveling!"

"Oh. Well, that is a special occasion." Jacob remembered back to when he got his first Pokemon. He had only done it to avoid having to find a job, but eventually he had grown to like his little Torchic and being a Pokemon Trainer more than he could remember liking anything else.

Wonder why these people are becoming Trainers, he thought. As he had learned, it wasn't exactly all glamor like people saw on television.

orangejediman
July 5th, 2008, 06:17 AM
An egg was laying beside Professor Oak's door, ready to hatch as soon as someone found it. No one knew that he was next to the door, but he hoped someone would hatch him soon.

linkxangel
July 5th, 2008, 10:10 AM
"Kaisuga?" Lena asked, excitedly. She flashed a wide smile and waved. "Hi! I didn't know you would be here! What Pokemon did you get?"

She released her Squirtle, who studied his trainer while she talked to Kaisuga. She handed him her apple and rubbed his head gently. He seemed to approve of her, and even smiled whenever he looked at her.

He began to wander off while she talked to her friend, and cocked his head when he noticed something strange outside of the open window. He jumped outside and knocked on the Pokemon Egg that was nestled in the bushes next to the front door.

orangejediman
July 5th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Suddenly, the egg rattled. A crack appeared on it and it was followed by many more. Eevee came out and said "Eev?" He rubbed against Lena's leg.

Lusankya
July 5th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Jacob decided to leave the lab for the moment and head out into town. Not surprisingly, the town was too small for even a Pokemon Center. But there had to be a grocery store of some kind, for otherwise, where did these people get their food?

"Oho!" he exclaimed, wandering down a street. "Mart's Market. Not the most creative of names, but I guess nobody's holding a contest around here." He wandered inside and began looking for food. Preferably something canned that he could cook in a pot or pan over a fire in a jiffy.

PsyMaster
July 5th, 2008, 11:51 PM
Character Name: Seraph Kinta

Apperance:http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/M/MA/MAG/Magic-fan/1158686799_turesmarik.jpg

Personality:Seraph is the cruel and cold type as is his pokemon. The only thing he will save that is in danger is either a girl or a pokemon. Seraph could care less about what you say to him or what you think of him, all he cares about is him and his pokemon....and girls.

History: Seraph was born sadistic, he enjoyed when he saw boys in pain, even his dad. He was the loner in school not intrested in making friends....only girlfriends. Every kid thought he was weird because of his loner personality, they just didnt understand. Kids foughthim for no reason but seraph always came out winning. As he grew, seraph got a polywag that he trained and cared for everyday of his life, and now as he sets off, him and polywag are ready for a big (dramatic) and cool journey ahead of them.

Pokemon Starter: http://www.pokemondb.co.uk/images/sprites/diamond-pearl/normal/poliwag.png

Gewitterdrache27
July 6th, 2008, 06:19 AM
Zenon looked about. He was so out of place. He was too strong to live here, and whe wanted to leave. But a wild pokemon strolling through Viridan City was bound to cause commotion. He COULD just sit there and wait, but Zenon was not that kind of Growlithe. He needed to move, and now. Heck, he wanted an adventure so much he'd even go along with a PERSON of all things! A Human, one of which had traumatized him soon after hatching! But no, Zenon, although bearing grudges, knew that only a Pokemon Trainer could take him on such an adventure...

gamergirlavs
July 6th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Character Name: Neko

Apperance: Tall with bright green hair and a black and red team rocket outfit. High black boots and has pink streaks. Black gloves cover her hands.
Personality: Absolutely evil and loves to steal pokemon and make the boss happy.
History: Was adopted by a family and then she ran away and that is all they know about her. Her Gastly was her eevee whom died from a disease and found her years later. Her Gastly is now a Haunter
Pokemon Starter: Gastly

Gewitterdrache27
July 6th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Zenon had made his descision: he began to leave the grass patch. "Where ya goin, Zenon?" asked Retan, a Nidoran Male. "I'm going to the grass patch just north of Pallet Town. I'm done here. I'm going on an adventure." Zenon retorted. "But... The humans will be going out of there!" Retan said, knowing Zenon's feelings of them. "I understand that, Retan. But I'd only get to go on such an adventure with one of these... Humans." Zenon called, as he was going east to Viridian. "Zenon!! I suggest going north to Viridian forest!" Retan yelled. That wasn't a bad idea. Instead of going on his inteded route south, he went north to Viridian Forest.

PsyMaster
July 6th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Seraph was walking around with the poliwag next to him as they approached a lake. "Poli" Said the poliwag as it wanted to jump into the water. "Go ahead" Said Seraph as the poliwag jumped into the lake and started swimming around. Seraph stood there watching poliwag.

Solyss
July 7th, 2008, 12:54 PM

---

I smiled at Lena, and walked up to greet her.
"I got a Charmander!" I answered to her question. I let it out of it's Pokeball and looked at it. It's big eyes studied me. I smiled at it and reached in my bag, pulling out a cookie. I handed it to charmander. It took it and sniffed it, then nibbled it. Apparently the taste surprised him, because in the next moment, the entire cookie was eaten and Charmander was smiling widely. I laughed and rubbed it's head.

I continued my conversation with Lena, we bid Oak goodbye and left the lab. On the way out, Lena noticed a small egg. She investigated it, and it hatched. I gasped in surprise when an Eevee came out of the egg.
"Whoa! Talk about lucky!" I said, bending down and looking at the Eevee.

"It seems to like you, Lena.." I said, slightly jealous, but happy for Lena at the same time.

Lusankya
July 7th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Jacob slumped down, sitting with his back to a tree trunk by a road just outside of Pallet Town. He'd given up trying to talk to Professor Oak. After all, he didn't really have anything to say, and the crowd outside showed no signs of abating.

But the thought of meeting new, inexperienced trainers interested him. He wasn't quite what he would do if they did meet, but maybe they could travel together. Traveling in a group was certainly more fun (and easier) than traveling by oneself. Not for the first time, he wondered why he had to leave his friends in Johto and come to Kanto.

A thought occured to him. He had forgotten to buy some sprinkles to put on his Pokemon's food. His Raichu, Volta, absolutely refused to eat food unless it had sprinkles on it. Sighing, he slowly stood back up. Going back into Pallet Town because he forgot something would not be fun.

linkxangel
July 7th, 2008, 04:15 PM
"Oh my God!" she picked up the Eevee and hugged it. "Hi!"
She turned to Kaisuga. "I've never been this lucky before! This is so..." she smiled down at her Squirtle, who seemed to be having an animated discussion with Kai's Charmander.

"Aw, look! They're friends..."

She was excited to begin training her Pokemon, and to get out of this newly crowded town.

Solyss
July 7th, 2008, 04:46 PM

---

I smiled as Lena picked up the Eevee. "Ha ha... it's so cute!" I said, bending down and picking up my Charmander.
"Lena... you know, we're both about start a pretty wild adventure... why don't we travel together? Don't you think that would be fun?" I said, rubbing Charmander's back.

PsyMaster
July 7th, 2008, 10:11 PM
"Ok poliwag, enough" Seraph walked away as poliwag ran behind him following him until he went to seraphs right side. "Lets train, hopefully some pokemon will pop out" Seraph put his hands in his pocket as he continued to walk around, not knowing what to do.

OOC: can i choose what pokemon pops out? i wont go crazy and pick strong ones so soon

Lusankya
July 8th, 2008, 05:09 AM
Oh, I don't know if linkxangel answered this, but unlike most people, we will be in this RP, not the RP master. You control what pokemon you find, CPUs, whatever. But for the sake of fairness, keep it believable. So said Ater_Ventus.
IC:

Jacob walked down the road. Yawning loudly, but that was due to boredom, not tiredness. He had bought the sprinkles for Volta. Luckily, there had been only one box left, and he had grabbed it only seconds before some little kid did.

"I hope you're happy now," Jacob groaned to Volta's Pokeball. "I walked all that way just for your stupid little sprinkles."

Ambellina
July 8th, 2008, 07:52 AM
**Do you guys need any more gym leaders?

Lusankya
July 8th, 2008, 09:25 AM
OOC: Last I checked we didn't have any.

Ambellina
July 8th, 2008, 09:34 AM
**If it's at all possible I'd love to be 1. :)

PsyMaster
July 8th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Seraph was walking as a Nidoran (male) Popped out and cried at poliwag, seems it didnt enjoy poliwags presense or thought it was intruding. "Out of my way nidoran, im not in any mood to destroy you" Seraph said as the nidoran felt threatened and tackled poliwag and sent him back a couple. "Poliwag, water gun" As said, poliwag hit nidoran with a water gun and sent it back a couple as well. Then Nidoran went for a quick attack. "Poliwag dodge then pound" Poliwag jumped out of the way of the attack barely dodging it then hit nidoran with a powerful pound that sent it limping. "Finish it, water gun" Poliwag then shot nidoran with a water gun rendering it unable to battle then seraph threw a pokeball at nidoran capturing it. "1 more to the team" Seraph put his hands in his pocket once more as he continued walking.

Lusankya
July 8th, 2008, 01:17 PM
OOC: No offense, but Poliwag isn't really in the same league as Nidoqueen...

linkxangel
July 8th, 2008, 01:29 PM
[[OOC: Yes, you are free to be a gym leader. We would love it. xD]]

"That's a great idea, yeah, Kai!" Lena smiled at her friend. She was relieved to have someone to travel with.

PsyMaster
July 8th, 2008, 01:35 PM
OOC: No offense, but Poliwag isn't really in the same league as Nidoqueen...
Learn how to read i said NidoRAN

Lusankya
July 8th, 2008, 02:33 PM
OOC: Oh, sorry. I'm an idiot, I know.

Solyss
July 8th, 2008, 05:58 PM

---

I smiled at Lena, "Great! Let's go! Are you ready?" I asked, returning Charmander to it's Pokeball and hooking it to my belt.
"We should probably head to Viridian first, that's the closest town, and they have a Pokemart there so we can buy potions and stuff." I said.

linkxangel
July 9th, 2008, 06:38 AM
She took out her map and studied it, placing it back in her bag when she had finished.
"Ok, good. It's a straight shot from here, too, so we should have no problem finding it."
She withdrew both of her pokemon and began to walk into the tall grass.

Ambellina
July 9th, 2008, 07:05 AM
**Schweet! I'll be Misty then :D I still need to fill out a form right?

Lusankya
July 9th, 2008, 08:05 AM
"God, I'm tired of walking," Jacob said to himself. He knew he was being lazy, and it was probably good exercise for him, but he didn't care. He took out a Pokemon and pressed the button on it. It opened up, and a large buggish dragon Pokemon was standing in front of him.

Flygon made a chirp/screeching sound. Jacob hopped onto the Pokemon's back. "Alright Flygon, let's go north to Viridian City."

Flygon made the noise again. "I know you don't know where it is," Jacob answered, taking a guess at what his Pokemon was saying, "but I can give you directions." He took out his PokeNav.

Flygon nodded, and with a buzzing of his wings, took off into the sky.

Ambellina
July 9th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Misty Yawned & streched out on her mattress-like floatie she had in her Gyms pool. She stared up at the ceiling where the sun came through the glass. There had been nothing to do for a few days. A trainer did come by, but all he had was an onix which she knocked out easily. She sighed & closed her eyes.
"Goldeen? Gol?" her goldeen swam by her, nudgeing the flat a bit. "I know. maybe that kid with the onix will come back again today" Misty patted Goldeen on the head & it dived under her, swimming into the dpeths.

Gewitterdrache27
July 9th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Zenon entered Viridian Forest. It was huge! He walked through some of the grass and came upon a few bugs, Two Caterpie, a Metapot, a Weedle, and a Kakuna. They noticed him. The Caterpies and Metapod, being timid, backed off slightly, knowing Zenon's fire attacks were good against them. The weedle and Kakuna, however, which are more agressive, stood their ground, while the Weedle showed off its Horn... thing on top of its head. Zenon rolled his eyes and continued walking, where a Pikachu was chatting with a Caterpie. Zenon saw this as an opportunity and sat down, not too close nor far for a stranger. The Pikachu and Caterpie eyed Zenon. The Caterpie cowered, and the Pikachu showed off its Sparks from its cheeks. Zenon gave the 'Not Impressed' Look and the Pikachu came in to fight. This was going to be easy pickings. The Pikachu used Thundershock, which hit Zenon, but did not do much. Zenon did a few somersaults, then released fire from his mouth. It was Flame Wheel! Zenon hit the Pikachu which took heavy damage, but wasn't down yet. It used Thunder Wave, which paralyzed Zenon, who was unable to move. Pikachu then used a thundershock, but Zenon got his Flame Wheel in. The Pikachu, being close to fainting, gave it up and ran off. Zenon saw it go running to other Pikachu. He was already making a name of himself.

Solyss
July 9th, 2008, 09:18 AM

---

Lena and I started off for Viridian City. We left the small town and made our way through the tall grass. For a while, nothing attacked us. I was nervous, of course. Every time anything moved, my heart jumped. I had never battled with Pokemon, but I guess I am going to have to go survive here.

I reached to the Pokeball on my belt and threw it. Charmander was again at my side.
"I'm going to let you walk out of you're Pokeball. Are you alright with that?" I asked it.
I smiled and growled happily.

So we continued through the grass. The faint sound of a bird caught my attention. It was coming closer and closer. A small Pidgy made itself visible in the tall grass.
"Ah, there's a Pokemon!" I said, surprised.

Charmander ran out a few feet in front of me and tensed up. It waited for commands.
"Uh, use scratch, Charmander!" I said, my mind racing.

Charmander ran up to the Pidgy and swiped at it. The Pidgy fell back a bit, then flew up and pecked Charmander in the face.
"Use growl!" I said.

Charmander growled at the Pidgy, who stepped back a little in fear.
"Scratch again!" I said, remembering that at this point these were the only two moves Charmander knew.

Charmander swiped at the Pidgy, causing it to faint. I sighed, "Whew... good job, Charmander! Are you hurt?" I said, walking up to it.
It shook it's head.
"Good... let's go."
I didn't bother trying to catch it, I wanted to spend more time with Charmander before I had to deal with having another Pokemon.

Gewitterdrache27
July 9th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Zenon looked and saw about 5 Pikachus running to him angrily. 1 Pikachu was easy. 2 Would be enough. 5, however, was waaaaay too much. Zenon did a few somersaults then Flame Wheeled away, out of their range and sight, but accidentally hit a tree that had a few caterpies and a weedle in it. This was going to be rough, but he was good against them and he already had velocity. He Flame Wheeled at the group which whacked them out of the way like a Bowling Ball knocks away pins. He continued to roll until he was tired and lay down to rest.

Ambellina
July 9th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Misty got out of the pool & dressed in her usual attire. She called back staru & Goldeen & let the other pokemon have their day of play. "I wonder how Bill is doing" she said aloud. She walked out of the Gym & locked it behind her. She started walking through town tward the famous nugget bridge. All the trainers greeted her happily & she waved & smiled at them in return. She cleared the Nugget bridge with no problems. It was such a nice day out. Sunny but with a nice breeze that blew threw Misty's orange hair, knocking her bangs in her face.

Gewitterdrache27
July 9th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Zenon woke up. He must have dozed off. He realized something: Someone was poking him with a stick! He looked up to see a youngster devilishly poking him with a stick. Zenon bit the stick and took it away from the Youngster, who, alarmed, sent out his Spearow. This looked like a tough Spearow, this would be fun. Zenon bit the Spearow, but the Spearow did nothing, no matter what the Youngster shouted. Zenon ceased. He recognized the Spearow. "Sharpie? What... Happened?" Zenon asked in amazement. "He... He threw rocks at me and then threw a ball at me and caught me!!! Run before he tries to get you too!" Sharpie exclaimed. Zenon wa tired of running. He ran up and BIT the youngster in the leg!!! The youngster grabbed his leg and kept saying "OOOWWW OW OW OW!!! STUPID GROWLITHE!!" over and over again. The Youngster ran off, and Zenon saw him use a Potion on himself. That was funny to Zenon. Using a Pokemon Item on a human... He thought that maybe, just maybe, he could someday catch a Pokemon Trainer in a Pokeball. Not really, but the thought appealed to him.

Ambellina
July 9th, 2008, 10:42 AM
Misty was nearly to Bill's house when a boy stopped her. "Uh M-misty?" he stammered. Misty looked at him with a gentle smile. "Yes?" The boy blushed "Uh could I have a battle with you?" She thought about it & nodded "Sure!"

"Well, I only have 1 pokemon..." he looked down embarassedly. "Thats just fine with me! Go, Staru!" She threw the ball into the air & staru came out doing a summersault & landing on the ground. "Go...Rattatata" the boy threw the ball & the purple rodent came out barring it's fangs...

linkxangel
July 9th, 2008, 11:07 AM
While Kai had battled the wild Pidgey, Lena was training her Squirtle by battling a Rattata, one right after the other, which seemed to be popping out constantly because of all of the passersby.

"Tail Whip! Good, now Tackle!" Squirtle was levelling up, and after about ten minutes of battling, he was at level 10. "Hahaha! You did well. Here, take a rest, you deserve it." He returned to his Pokeball, and she released Eevee to commence his training.

"This is so much fun, Kai!"

Gewitterdrache27
July 9th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Zenon battled a couple caterpies that passed by out of boredom, but soon there came a disgruntled Butterfree. Along with it was an enraged Beedrill. This looked like fun. The Beedrill dried to use Poison Sting, but Zenon jumped out of the way. The Butterfree used Confusion, but Zenon jumped behind the Beedrill and the Beedrill got hit instead. Zenon then used Ember on the Beedrill. It then turned around and zoomed towards Zenon, about to use Twinneedle. Zenon tried to jump onto the Beedrill, but his timing was off, so Zenon got hit. As a rebutall, Zenon used Ember again and KO'd the Beedrill. The Butterfree had been waiting for an opportunity, and took it now. The Butterfree used Confusion which hit Zenon. Now Desparate, Zenon used Flame Wheel and used a small mound as a ramp and hit the Butterfree while its guard was down. Zenon then used Bite on it and it was KO'd. A Bug Catcher, who apparently was controlling them, ran off, but had dropped an item. Zenon walked up to it and it was a Charcoal with a string going through a hole in it. Zenon put it on like a collar, and now had a Fire Power boost!

Ambellina
July 9th, 2008, 11:24 AM
"Rattatata! tackle!" the boy commanded & it dashed right at Staru. "Staru, Water gun!" Staru tipped the top-most point of it's body & spouted water hitting the rattatata head on. The boy looked aorund nervously as if some being would help him. "Ok Staru, Tackle!" the Star-shaped pokemon glided at the stunned pokemon. "Rattatata, Dodge! Hurry!" The purple rat rolled out of the way just in time. "Tackle it's back!" The rattatata once again ran at staru. "Staru, look out!" but the tiny rat tackled it spinning staru off course.

"Staru, Swift attack!" Staru cried it's acknowledgement & many mini stars flew out of the beautiful orb in it's center hitting the Rattatata & knocking it out. "Oh no!" the boy ran & picked up his pokemon. "All you need is a little practice. You should train it to fight wild pokemon first before you ask a trainer to battle" Misty said as she recalled staru. The boy nodded & rushed off to the pokemon center. Misty once again started walking to Bill's house

Gewitterdrache27
July 9th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Zenon, now quite tired, found an oversized Kakuna shell, it was just big enough for him! Zenon climbed in and closed up the shell as a thin, hard barrier against any harm that could come to him. However, while he was asleep, a trainer sent out a Pidgey to use gust on it! After a hit or two, the trainer used a Pokeball, but it didn't work. Waking up, Zenon got out while the trainer wasn't paying attention and was just grumbling to himself. He then tried again and caught the Kakuna Shell! He sent it out, only to see that it was just an empty shell! Zenon kept walking about until he saw about 12 Pikachu in a small community. They were talking about the 'Black Dog' and how strong and nasty it was. Zenon was already famous, maybe not in a good way, but still famous. He decided to see something. He bashed into the commotion and asked who the leader was here. Eleven of them cleared away, and the one left was a male Pikachu with a battle scar on its cute face. "What is your name, chief of this group of Pikachu?" Zenon inquired. "I am Shock, Chief of these Pikachu. You must be the Black Dog. What is your name, viscious one?" It asked him in a dignified manner. "I am Zenon, and FYI, I'm black, blue, and red." Zenon answered. "Ah, but you are mostly black, are you not?" Asked the wise chief. "Yes" Zenon answered, "And I would like to battle you." "So you wish to battle me? Well, be ready in a few minutes."

Ambellina
July 9th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Misty Finally made it to Bill's house. She knocked on the door & walked in "Bill?" She looked around the living room. "Bill, it's me, Misty!" She paused & listened for any sound.

"Be down in a minute!" A voice called from upstairs. Misty sat on the couch looking at the many pictures of pokemon that where on the walls.

Lusankya
July 9th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Jacob made good time to Viridian City. He and Flygon landed in front of the main gates to the city. A lot of people were staring, most had never seen anything like a Flygon before, seeing as how they only lived far away in the Hoenn Region. Feeling good about the attention, Jacob returned Flygon to his pokeball and began wandering around looking for fights with the local trainers.

Gewitterdrache27
July 9th, 2008, 05:17 PM
The battle was fierce. The chief had already learned thunderbolt, and when the battle begun, he fired it off. It was fast, but Zenon saw it coming and jumped out of the way. He then somersaulted a few times and made a flame wheel. He span it at the Chief, but it dodged and used Thundershock on the Flame Wheel, but it had no real effect because of the consistant quick rotation. Zenon went up a tree with it and fell back down right on top of the Chief, and kept moving like the Wheel of Fire he now was. The Chief used Thunderbolt, which stopped the wheel from moving, but it kept spinning, trying to get through. Eventually, the Thunderbolt cut through the wheel and zapped Zenon. The Chief then lunged at Zenon for a Slam, but Zenon dodged and countered it with a bite when the Chief impacted onto the ground. The Chief quickly got up and started moving incredibly quickly in a Quick Attack! Zenon used flame wheel for his own defense. They both hit eachother, the Chief going flying this time. He hit a tree and used thundershock on the tree. A bunch of Rawst berries fell out. The chief surprised Zenon with another Quick Attack and he hit a tree. Many Cheri Berries fell out. Zenon used Ember and the Chief used Thundershock. The attacks, which were equal in power, connected. However, Zenon had the Charcoal, and so his ember broke through the Thundershock and hit the Chief. While he was stunned, Zenon used flame wheel, but he had already got up and used Thunderbolt. The Thunderbolt hurled Zenon into a tree. Both of them heavily hurt, but not willing to give up, they went at each other. The Chief used Slam and Zenon used Flame Wheel. The hits connected, but due to Zenon's Flame Wheel enhancing ability, Zenon finally overpowered the chief and placed his paw on the Chief's torso, as a sign of Victory. The Chief then fainted, and Zenon collapsed from Exhaustion a few seconds later.

Ambellina
July 11th, 2008, 06:45 AM
Misy & Bill chatted for awhile. "There haven't been many trainers through here lately" Misty said streching. Bill nodded "I've noticed. No one has stopped by to take a look at my beautiful collection!" Misty giggled. Bill was very proud of his eveelution works.

..Beyond
July 12th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Having just completed the trail leading through the rather small yet infamous Moon mountain range, Terry leaned back against the rock wall behind him. He was exhausted. The Pokemon within the large cave's walls were not particularly strong adversaries, but he had been ambushed incessantly nonetheless. He brushed some of his jet black hair up out of his face, but weighted by sweat, it merely fell back down at a different angle.

"Sheesh," Terry said facetiously. "That was annoying."

A Pokeball on his belt burst open, revealing a black bird Pokemon with a feather crest reminiscent of a top hat. The Murkrow landed on his shoulder and let out a caw of agreement.

"Indeed!"

Terry laughed. Nimbus had always had an uncanny understanding of humor, and now even applied it to a language not of his own. His Pokemon never ceased to amaze him.

"Let's go, Nimbus. We have to get to Cerulean so we can ask Misty about setting up a Gym."

When he finished speaking, Nimbus nodded. The two left to find the Water leader, hoping that she had some useful advice for them.

Lusankya
July 13th, 2008, 05:42 AM
"Charizard, flamethrower!" Jacob's opponent, Richard, shouted.

"Dodge it, Flygon!" Jacob ordered.

The huge hulking orange dragon opened its mouth, unleashing a torrent of orange flame at Jacbo's Flygon. The nimble insect-dragon flew around the burst of flame, narrowly dodging it but still being slightly singed.

Jacob swore under his breath. His opponent had a very unconventional way of training Pokemon. Despite having 6 Pokemon, he only put any effort into training one, his Charizard. The result was a single ridiculously powerful Pokemon that he kept pouring Potions and Revives into.

Jacob's Lapras had dealt a considerable amount of damage to the orange fire-type, but through sheer brute power, the Charizard had knocked it out. After Flygon, Jacob only had his Blaziken left. He sincerely hoped it wouldn't come to that. He knew that if he could just take out that Charizard, the rest of Richard's Pokemon would be no match for any of his.

Ambellina
July 13th, 2008, 07:18 AM
Bill walked Misty back to her gym "Thanks for the yummy lunch Bill" Misty said getting her keys out to unlock the gym. Bill smiled, "Hey anytime. I miss you not comming around all the time" Misty smiled & nodded, then turned to give Bill a hug. "I'll make lunchdates with you more often! I promise!" She said. Bill nodded & walked back to his house as Misty walked into the Gym.

PsyMaster
July 16th, 2008, 07:20 PM
As Seraph kept walking he came by a kid and his pikachu.

"Well well if it isn't a dumby with his stupid water pokemon" Said the kid as he laughed.
Seraph then got mad and punched him in the jaw as the kid fell hard. The pikachu went to him as the kid got up slowly. "Ok, i see you wanna battle, your stupid poliwag aint got nothin on my pikachu" The kid said as he rubbed his jaw and sent pikachu into battle. Seraph then put poliwag into battle.

Ambellina
July 17th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Misty swept & cleaned the gym while her pokemon played in the pool. She sighed. She really wished her sisters had a little more respect for the gym, as she picked up a few empty soda cans. "Psyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" Misty turned around & saw her psyduck flailing in the water. She ran & jumped in picking up the duck pokemon. "Honestly! how did you ever pass that swimming class I took you to?" Psyduck just tilted his head & gave her a blank stare. "Psy?" Misty put the pokemon down & shook her head.

Lusankya
July 17th, 2008, 08:08 AM
"Flygon, get closer to it!" Jacob ordered.

Flygon screeched in reply and dove towards the Charizard.

"Charizard, flamethrower again!" his opponent cried.

The fire-Pokemon opened its mouth, and a blast of orange flame burst out. Flygon abruptly dropped in altitude, again narrowly dodging it. It was heading straight for the Charizard's stomach.

"Charizard, get away from it!"

Orange wings began to beat as the Charizard began to lift off the ground. But it was large and slow, and Flygon had already closed in within only a few meters.

"Flygon, Hyper Beam!" Jacob shouted.

With a screech, a yellow column of energy erupted from Flygon's mouth right into the Charizard's gut.

His opponent swore. Jacob cheered inside as the Charizard keeled over and fainted.

PleaseohpleaesrunoutofRevivespleasepleaseplease

His opponent's hand dove into his bag. But he didn't take anything out.

Yesssssssss.......

Jacob let out a cheer. His opponent swore again, and sighed. "Very well. I give up. You win."

"Woohoo!" Jacob shouted. "That was a good match."

His opponent nodded. "Charizard, return!"

Ambellina
July 17th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Misty had finished cleaning & sat at the edge of the pool kicking her feet in the crystal-clear water. She glanced up at the sky light so see a puffy cloud pass over the sun. Suddenly, the gym doors opened & a tiny child with green pigtails ran into the gym waving a pokeball. "Misty! I caught a magikarp!" Misty smiled at the tiny child. "Good for you!" the girl released the pokemon proudly & the fish-type pokemon wiggled around on the ground before jumping into the large pool.

"My mommy gave me a pokeball & I went down by the river & caught it! it was right there at the surface! I'm on my way to becomming a pokemon trainer like you, Misty!" Misty scrached the back of her head & smiled bashfully. "Return! Fishface!" (XD) Misty did a double-take "Fishface?" The girl nodded patting the pokeball. "thats his name!" she walked backwards tward the door. "Just you wait! I'm gonna train him & we'll challenge you to a battle!" She waved & exited the gym leaving Misty speechless. "That girl needs to remember to take her medicine" she said patting her goldeen on the head.

Maddog
July 21st, 2008, 08:18 AM
Can I play too? I'd like to be a Rocket member if that's alright?

Ambellina
July 21st, 2008, 10:58 AM
Can I play too? I'd like to be a Rocket member if that's alright?

Ehhh I donno. You'll have to wait until the creator comes back. :/ this 1 has been rather slow lately T.T

.:God:.
July 21st, 2008, 11:26 AM
Gym Leaders are open, right? Can I be Brock?

Ambellina
July 22nd, 2008, 04:15 AM
Gym Leaders are open, right? Can I be Brock?

^^;; I suppose so, but wait until the owner of the thread comes back

Lusankya
July 22nd, 2008, 07:09 AM
The RP masters have vanished.

Ambellina
July 22nd, 2008, 07:50 AM
The RP masters have vanished.

O.o Really?! >.< thats lame...This was doing pretty good too. Grr

Lusankya
July 22nd, 2008, 05:03 PM
I'm just assuming based on the fact that neither of them have posted here since July 9.

Ambellina
July 23rd, 2008, 04:04 AM
Mannnnnnnn >.< I'd really like to keep this thing going...*sigh*

Lusankya
July 23rd, 2008, 04:52 AM
As would I, seeing as how it's the only one I'm in right now. *hopes for Unnatural to get started*

Ambellina
July 23rd, 2008, 05:08 AM
Yea! I'm in that 1 too! ^^ I've signed up to about 2 others as well.

♥~*Abby*~♥
July 23rd, 2008, 05:18 AM
Can a be a Team Rocket grunt that just joined?

Character Name: Krystal (Kristie) Starheart

Apperance: Starting at the top, Kristi has dirty blonde hair that goes down to about her shoulders, but just a little past. Her eyes are emerald green, and her skin is extremely pale. She wears the typical black Team Rocket uniform for females. She is about 5'6" and weighs a bit over 100 lbs. She wears black mascara and pink lipstick.

Personality: For a member of Team Rocket, Kristi is surprisingly nice, or at least to Pokemon. She'd never hurt a Pokemon outside of battle, and she plans to steal Pokemon without hurting them. However, she is not as nice to people due to her past. (see history) She is also very shy because she is afraid all people are as mean as her dad was to her. (see history) In fact, you could almost say she has two different personalities- one is her personality with Pokemon, and the other as her personality with people.

Her personality towards Pokemon is an extremely nice one. She almost dislikes battling because it hurts her Pokemon along with other people's. She is extremely patient with training, and doesn't mind if her Pokemon is weak. In fact, sometimes after battling a wild Pokemon, she will not only heal her own Pokemon, she will heal the one that it just battled.

However, her personality towards other people is slightly, if not much, more flawed. She lacks patience and tolerence towards people. She also tries to avoid people due to her shyness. She can be very rude and mean towards others, which is a typical trait of someone who just joined Team Rocket.

History: Kristi had a very tough past. Her father died when she was only 5, and her mom remarried to a very mean person within the next year. Her mother was hardly ever home, leaving Kristi alone with her evil stepfather. He did drugs and frequently abused Kristi, however, her mom thought she was crazy, because whenever she told her mom about the abuse, she would ask the stepdad if it was true. He would lie and play innocent, and her mom would choose to beleive him. By the time Kristi was 12, she couldn't take it anymore, so she overdosed on pills, hoping she would die. However, she didn't, and when her mom discovered the empty bottle of pills, she said she couldn't handle Kristi anymore, and kicked her out of the house. She lived alone without even a Pokemon for awhile, until she was almost 14. Around then, she saved a young, female Cyndaquil from an abusive trainer, and named her Volca. Sine then, she has joined Team Rocket, hoping to get revenge on her stepdad and all the other mean people in the world.

Pokemon Starter: Cyndaquil, nicknamed Volca

Ambellina
July 24th, 2008, 04:46 AM
Uhh, Sure! ^^ Let's keep this thing alive somehow! Welcome! Everyone who posted earlier provide a signup & lets go!

Maddog
July 26th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Uhh, Sure! ^^ Let's keep this thing alive somehow! Welcome! Everyone who posted earlier provide a signup & lets go!

Jolly good, will post shortly.

linkxangel
July 26th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Hey everyone!

We're so sorry, Ater_Ventus and I have been super busy lately. I myself just got back from camp, and I thought Ater_Ventus would take over while I was gone, but she had to leave, too.

But I'm really sorry, and yes, we will continue, and all can join. ^^

Lusankya
July 26th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Jacob sat on a chair by a table in a cafe, drinking coffee and eating some spaghetti he had ordered. He was doing nothing but sitting back and relaxing. Relaxing was what he like to do best. But in order to really relax he needed something interesting to see, do, or hear. And sitting back and watching the inhabitants of Viridian City stroll by was extremely uninteresting.

Jacob decided that Viridian City was an extremely boring place to be. With the only gym in the city closed and no other forms of amusement asides from Pokemon battles available, he decided to head out for Cerulean City the next day. He generally didn't like having too many Pokemon battles in one day, and he had already had his fill of it from that frustrating fight with the souped-up Charizard.

The_oz
July 27th, 2008, 09:03 PM
Could i be a member of the Elite Four? Dats alot to ask i know if not i could be a Gym Leader if ud like.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/2/29/FRRed.png
Name: Mark "Red" Stone
Hometown: Viridian City
Height: 5'8
Weight: 140
Hair: Long & black
Eyes: Light brown
Clothing: He wears a red shirt with black sleeves and with white stripes going down the center of his shirt. He wears blue jeans for pants, and red and black shoes for footwear, and a golden backpack.
Identifying Marks: He always has a red and white hat.
Musculature: Skinny
Personality: Very serious when it comes to battling, but very well known for his playful persoanlity and care-free nature. However,he is quiet around trainers, and people alike, he is unfamiliar with. He is very confident in his abilities and has a strong sense of justice. Won't ever give up a fight.
Past: Red grew up loving pokemon. His first starter was given to him by his father, and the two have developed a strong bond. After a year of training, Red set off to become a stronger trainer. He traveled all over the world,and became a very well known trainer. He even challenged the Elite Four in his journey. In his recent travels, he has left the Sinnoh region and is headed for the Kanto region to challenge his long-time rival and brother,Kaz.
Family:Mother,Father, and Brother
Love Relationships?:none
Pokemon:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/2/20/160.png
Name: Riptide
Species: Feraligatr
Features: A scar across his right eye
History: Riptide is the son of Hydra,Red's father's very powerful Feraligatr. Riptide was given to Red as a birthday present. The two quickely bonded and have shared a friendship like no other. It was very fragile while a Tododile, and was very prone to running from battle. However, one day he and Red were attacked by wild Sneasels, and Riptide saved Red by evolving to Crocanaw. It was here it reciaved its infamous scar. It has a rivalry with Fin, Kaz's Swampert. Riptide has grown to become a powerful ally, and has is Red's strongest pokemon, as well as his bestfriend.
does however love to fight. He has an iron-will,and will keep fighting no matter what. He is also known to be very stubborn,like his trainer.
Moves: Hydro Pump,Surf,Hydro Cannon,Slash

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/4/40/215.png
Name: Blade
Species: Sneasel
Features: darker then most Sneasels
History: Red's second pokemon. He was first found eating fruit in a tree, where Red found, battled and defeated her with ease. Blade's mother a Weavile, intervened and saved Blade. Blade although, saw how strong Red was, and left her family to become stronger with Red.
Persoanlity: Quite emotional. Is Very gentle and would rather not fight. However, she is quite vicous when forced to be. A leader. Never backs down. Also, never goes inside of a pokeball. Loves to travel with Red on his shoulder.
Moves: Shadow Ball,Slash,Ice Beam,False Swipe

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/1/18/006.png
Name: Fang
Species: Charizard
Features: Nothing special, has green eyes
History: Red's 3rd Pokemon. Red first met Fang as a Charmeleon. He was very arragont & challenged Red to a battle to see who was superior. Red sent out Riptide and, despite a type disadvantage, Fang defeated Riptide. Riptide, very traumatized by the loss, and his pride lost, trained with Red vigorously and re-challenged Fang soon after. Fang put up a valiant battle, but lost. Seeing Red's potiental, Fang dcided to travel with Red. After an uneasy start, Fang and Riptide are now bestfriends.
Personality: Very confident to the point of being arrogant. Hates to lose. Very determined. However, Fang loves to just relax and take things easy. Is almost always found sleeping in the sun.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/e/ec/448.png
Moves:Fly,Fire Blast,Flamethrower,Dragon Claw

Name: Luke
Species: Lucario
Features-Nothing special
History: N/A. Very mysterious. Red was given Luke as a present from his father.
Personality: Very quiet. Not like most of Red's pokemon who are very open and loving, very kept to himself. Mysterious. However,extremely loyal. Will not ever let Red down.
Moves: Extreme Speed,Dragon Pulse,Me First,Metal Claw

♥~*Abby*~♥
July 28th, 2008, 05:44 AM
Kristi was in her hot air balloon. She browsed over the town, looking for a good Pokemon to steal. After all, she only had one Pokemon, and she wanted more; Kristi was lonely and needed the company. The boss would also fire her, but that didn't matter to her quite as much. She just wanted to surrounded by Pokemon the loved and cared about her. She looked over her hot air balloon. Then, Kristi saw it, a Sneasel. She always loved the Pokemon Sneasel, and Weavile even more. She made a plan. She would pretend to be an average trainer, and then, when the time seemed right, she would reveal the fact that she was from Team Rocket and steal the Sneasel.

She landed her hot air balloon and threw on a black hoodie to cover her Team Rocket top. This left her very very short cut skirt and black boots. She walked up to the trainer. Now getting closer, she saw it was a girl, maybe 18 or 19 years of age, but it was hard to tell. She looked rather gothic, with her tall black boots, jet black hair, hoodie with skulls on it, and black eyes lined with thick black eyeliner. "Hi." She said, trying to play innocent. The girl looked over. "Hi." She said in return. "Wanna battle?" "No thanks. My Sneasel is my only Pokemon, and it isn't very strong." "Well, my Cyndaquil is probably weaker." "A Cyndaquil, huh? Well in that case, it's a definate no. I'm not about to battle a fire type. My Sneasel is absolutely pathetic, and could never beat a Cyndaquil." "PATHETIC?!" This made Kristi mad.

"WHAT?! JUST BECAUSE YOUR SNEASEL ISN'T STRONG, YOU'RE CALLING IT PATHETIC?!" "Yeah. It isn't very obedient either." "Ever consider that it may not LIKE you?!" "SHUT UP!" "Shut up, huh? Wow. If you treat your Sneasel like you're treating me, no wonder it doesn't like you." She was getting madder by the second. "Well, your Sneasel's gonna thanks me for this." She took off her hoodie, threw a net around the Sneasel, and ran away. The girl obviously didn't like her Sneasel at all, because she made no effort to get it back. Kristi got back to the hot air balloon, the Sneasel looked happy. "Don't worry little Sneasel. I won't hurt you like the girl did. Your name will be... Midnight." "SNEA!" The Sneasel appeared to be happy with the name. With that, Kristi went into the air again, happy to get a new Pokemon.

"Midnight, return!" Midnight avoided to Pokeball. "Oh, you don't like Pokeballs? Well, I don't want you to feel imprisoned, so hop on my shoulder!" "Sneasel!" Midnight cried. She hopped up on her shoulder. Kristi looked over the edge of her hot air balloon. "What a beautiful view..." She decided to steal another Pokemon later. She needed to train the 2 she had now first. But where? Well, she'd figure that out later.

Solyss
July 28th, 2008, 08:49 AM
x___x I am so sorry for the delay, people. I've just now gotten back home and to my precious internet.

All who signed up are accepted.

NAU HAS DROPPED OUT;; THUS BULBASAUR IS ONCE AGAIN OPEN FOR TAKING AS A STARTER.

Ah, the joys of caps lock.

Now then, I will make a real RP post in a moment. D:

Maddog
July 28th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Character Name: Andy ‘Smoker’ Williams

Appearance: 5’11’’, dark brown hair, brown eyes. Broad shoulders, well built and fit. Handsome, but with a hardened look about him.

Generally wears dark clothes, and black boots. Prefers plain clothing rather than the standard Team Rocket dress, though sometimes wears a top with a smaller ‘R’ logo on the arm when required. Wears hip holster for his Browning HP 9mm pistol.

Personality: As a result of past pain, he has become emotionally disconnected, though not inhumanly so. He is skilled at combat, both armed and otherwise. Has an analytical mind, and is always focused on the mission at hand. Though he never lets his emotions interfere with his job, his past continues to haunt him despite his attempts to drown out such memories with good quality scotch, which he enjoys frequently. His preferred brand of cigarette is Benson and Hedges Gold. He doesn’t like Pokemon at all, and finds it difficult to bond with them, mainly because of his preference towards using conventional weapons whenever possible. Besides that, he finds the personification of what he considers to be simple animals extremely annoying, and hopes the fad will wear out soon. However, Team Rocket’s shift towards emphasising their Pokemon-related goals has forced him to accept a Koffing from his superiors to work with.

While he appears to lacks sympathy towards other people he is not devoid of moral sense and would never needlessly hurt someone. He can come across as cold and heartless but his conscience is still intact and he has a strong sense of duty. However, Andy has never been a socialite, making few friends and has had precious little to do with women at all.

History: Ex-military, possibly British special forces, though apparently lacks any particular loyalty to any one country. He is now a mercenary, fighting for whoever pays the most. At the moment, that happens to be Team Rocket.

Team Rocket approached him several years ago and offered him a high ranking position with a handsome salary, which he duly accepted. His skills and experience made him ideal for Team Rocket’s more covert operations, though he has never been a fully under cover agent for he considers himself to be a soldier rather than a spy. He has proved his worth in providing valuable combat expertise and leadership in some of Team Rocket’s more daring undertakings. Unfortunately, his inability/unwillingness to work effectively with Pokemon has recently seen him sent on relatively low-level, surveillance missions.

The_oz
July 28th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Hey Before i RP, am I an Elite Four Member that travels or Gym Leader that travels????

Ambellina
July 29th, 2008, 06:00 AM
(Glad to see you 2 back! ^^)

Misty turned on the TV as a new bulletin appeared on the screen "There have been cases of the infamous Team Rocket appearing all aorund the Kanto area, be advised that these people are dangerous & it's most unwise to go out after dark, if need be go out with 2 or more people & a strong group of pokemon."

"Not them again, I wish they'd quit while they're ahead! Lousy Crooks" Misty said angrily

♥~*Abby*~♥
July 29th, 2008, 06:12 AM
Kristi decided to steal another Pokemon. She looked over the region of Kanto in her hot air balloon. She saw a tough looking trainer, and swooped down, threw on her hoodie, and landed. Kristi walked up to the trainer. "Hi." "Hey..." He was a boy, probably about 13. "Wanna battle?" "Sure, but don't cry when you lose!" Kristi didn't like this boy. He seemed to full of himself, and Kristi didn't like this kind of person.

"Go! Sandslash!" "Sandslash!" The Sandslash cried. Kristi took of her hoodie and threw the net around the Sandslash. "Oh no you don't! Sandslash, use slash!" "Slash!" The Sandslash cried, as it cut the net with its slash attack. "I'm gonna call the police on you now!" Kristi just realized- there was a police station in sight. The boy took out his cell phone. "Mom! Some girl from Team Rocket's trying to steal my Sandslash!" Kristi started to run away, but an Officer Jenny was after her. "The kid's mother must be an Officer Jenny, I guess..." She got in her hot air balloon, and got away just in time. "Whew... that was close. I should stay away from areas with police stations within sight!"

Lusankya
July 29th, 2008, 06:33 AM
Jacob was walking down the road to Cerulean City. The Pokemon of Kanto were fascinating, although, in his opinion, they were rather less refined-looking than the Pokemon of Johto or Hoenn. Instead of being sleek and shiny, most of them were bit of a mess. Pidgeys especially were nowhere near as beautiful as the sleek Taillows of his hometown. Of course, he realized, he probably had a biased opinion.

He passed a big gruff man sleeping under a tree, wearing a large sombrero-style hat that hid is eyes. Jacob paid him no attention until he heard the man grunt behind him.

"Hey, kid. Battle me."

Jacob turned around and eyed over the man. The guy looked like the type who would try and beat him up if he lost. Either that or steal his money. "Sorry, no thanks." He turned back around and continued walking down the road.

Mere seconds later, he felt a hand grab his shoulder and spin him around. The big man was now staring him in the face, mere inches away. A long, jagged scar ran down the center of his face. Part of his nose was missing, and his eyes carried a crazy, deranged look.

"It wasn't a question," the man growled.

linkxangel
July 29th, 2008, 09:59 AM
[[Oz: Yes, that's fine. :]]

♥~*Abby*~♥
July 29th, 2008, 10:40 AM
Kristi decided some normal training would be good for her Pokemon. So, she put her hoodie back on, and for some reason, decided to put up the hood. She landed her hot air balloon and talk to the first person she saw. "Hi." He turned around. "Hey." Kristi looked at him. He was so cute, with those big blue eyes... However, Kristi wasn't about to hold back. "Wanna battle?" She asked. "Uh... sure. But I only have two Pokemon." "Well, uh, same here!" Kristi wasn't exactly social, so talking to this guy was tough for her.

"Go! Bulbasaur!" "Bulba!" "Hmm... a Bulbasaur. I could use either my Cyndaquil or my Sneasel for this. Well, Volca is already pretty tough due to past training, before I became a Rocket. Maybe I should use Midnight for this one." "Go! Midnight!" "Snea!" And with that, the battle begun.

Lusankya
July 29th, 2008, 11:49 AM
Jacob and the man were standing 20 feet away from each other.

"So, how are we going to do this?" Jacob asked.

"I only have one Pokemon. So it's a one on one," the man replied.

Jacob nodded. Well, hopefully this would be quick. "Come out, Flygon!" he shouted as he threw his Pokeball into the air. Flygon was his strongest Pokemon, and it was slighty less vulnerable than Blaziken (in his opinion) to type differences.

"Kick his butt, Machoke!" the man cried, releasing the big fighting Pokemon from its Pokeball.

Jacob quietly breathed a sigh of relief. A Machoke. This probably wouldn't take very long then. "Alright Flygon, Flamethrower!"

zaneoak
July 30th, 2008, 12:05 AM
can i join if so here my charcter

Name: Zane Oak

Apperance: Looks almost exactly like his farther(Green Oak). About 5'9 his hair is brown and same style as his farthers. His eyes are green. He wears a black t-shirt with a black studed belt his wears dark blue trousers and black converes with white laces. When traveling he wears his farthers old cloak. He wears a black sweat band on his left wrist had since he was 5 years old one of his prized posseions.

Personality: Used to be energetic and talketive but eversince his spearow was killed by a nidoking he has become quiet but not depressed he can have fun he has just become more mellow and chilled. he belives in his pokemon alot and will never abanden them this is because he does not want to lose them like his spearow. He belives a pokemons weakness can be over come with much trianing and love but these habits annoy others because he never answers questions or listens and is sleeping most of time especialy during moments of importance, most say he is lazy but he only puts effort into things he likes giving the apperance that he is lazy. With this habit he is usally seen with a piece of grass in his mouth.

History: Zane is the son of Green and Blue and because of this he was very happy and well learned in pokemon and battling . when he was 4 his farther gave him a pidgy which he loved but a year later when playing in the viridian forest he encontered a nidoking his pidgy tried to defend him but was killed but Zane escaped alive since then he was quiet. 4 years later he was given a dratini by his mother after she went on a journey. Since then he has trianed so it will be strong and not die.
4 years later when he was 12 he and his dragonair were in viridian forest looking for the same nidoking that killed his pidgy so he could have revenge but when they encountered it he was frozen and could not move so his dragonair tried uslessly to defend him and failed as Zane was about tp be killed his dragonair evolved and caught the nidokings puch and deafted it 3 years after Zane began his journey he now has 6 Kanto badges thanks to his dragonite.

Pokemon Starter: Dratini

Pokemon

Dragonite:
Dragonite is very kind and calm like his trianer and also likes to sleep he knows many technique that have got him out of alot of sticky situations.
Dragonit wears a black sweat band on his left wrist as well.

Ryhorn:
Ryhorn is very energytic he is just caught and a handfull but thats why Zane caught him because he like a challenage.

Ambellina
July 30th, 2008, 03:42 AM
Misty walked to the nearby pokemart. There was a cluster of people outside whispering frantically about the Team Rocket situation. Misty rolled her eyes & walked in. 'Nothing I can't handle' she thought. 'People get so paranoid...' she got some potions & left. There was a guy with a Poliwrath walking with his daughter back to their house. "Talk about muscle" Misty said walking back to the gym

linkxangel
July 30th, 2008, 05:06 PM
[[Oz: Your choice.
Ambellina: Glad to be back. ^^]]

Lena tossed out her Eevee to battle against a Spearow.

"Eevee, Tackle!"

Eevee threw itself at the Spearow, who began to peck it fiercely on the head. Eevee began to whine and bit it. She turned around and ran back to Lena to hide behind her legs.

"Huh...?" She lifted Eevee up. It did not like to battle. It was quite clear that it preferred to walk alongside her master and enjoy itself.

"That's alright, I guess." She smiled weakly to mask her disappointment. She opened her messenger bag to allow Eevee to jump inside, who made herself comfortable on top of Lena's blue hoodie.

Ambellina
July 31st, 2008, 03:02 AM
She sat down on the couch & opened her laptop. She had a few e-mails from her sisters asking how everything was & to be careful. She replied quickly & shut the laptop. She leaned back on the couch, grabbing the remote & flipped through the channels trying to find something on.

Lusankya
July 31st, 2008, 04:58 AM
The Machoke dodged easily, stepping twice to the side of the column of fire then lunging at Flygon.

"Machoke, seismic toss!"

Holy cow, he's fast. "Get outta the way!" Jacob ordered. If he could just keep Flygon up in the air he should alright.

Flygon shot up into the air, wings buzzing angrily. From there it aimed another Flamethrower at the Machoke. Soon the Superpower Pokemon was engulfed with flames on all sides.

Flygon kept up the barrage of flames for a few more seconds, then broke it off and rose higher into the air, waiting for the smoke to clear.

When it finally did, the Machoke was standing there, unscathed. Jacob's jaw dropped. "How-"

"Alright, enough with the Protect, Machoke, Seismic Toss!"

The Machoke ran a few feet then jumped high into the air. Flygon, still suprised that its opponent was standing unscathed despite the firey barrage it had gave him, wasn't able to avoid in time.

Jacob cringed as his favorite Pokemon slammed into the ground. Machoke landed on its feet next to his trainer.

Worry filled his heart. "Flygon, are you alright?"

The insect dragon struggled to its feet, faced its opponent, and gave a cry of defiance.

"Alright, Flygon, but we're going to need a new plan..."

linkxangel
July 31st, 2008, 08:11 AM
Lena took out her map. She decided she wanted to head to Pewter City to get her first badge, then to Cerulean for her second.

She hurried down the road until she reached Viridian Forest, easily tossing aside the Bug Catchers with Squirtle's Tackle and Water Gun, which leveled up Squirtle a bit.

After roughly twenty minutes of meandering through the forest, she finally found her way out, and Pewter City was within her reach. She laughed excitedly and ran as fast as she could to the Pokemon Center, Eevee rushing to keep up. Once they came to a stop, Eevee decided to jump back inside Lena's bag.

"Nurse Joy! Can you heal my Squirtle?" She lifted up her exhausted turtle Pokemon, and rubbed his head. Nurse Joy nodded and cheerfully replied, "Of course."

After a short wait, Squirtle was revived to his usual perkiness, and was excited for another, tougher battle against Brock.

Ambellina
July 31st, 2008, 08:42 AM
Misty yawned & curled up on the couch. She decided she'd take a short nap for the time being then go out later to train her pokemon again. Later in the afternoon was a good time to train as most trainers where hanging out at that time.

Maddog
August 4th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Andy exhaled smoke as he looked up at the sunset. He was outside enjoying the warmth of the evening as he leant against the wall of a nice pub he had found. Vermilion City was a nice place to be, especially at this time of year. The light sparkled on the water in the dock, and the large ships were silhouetted against the orange sky. He was early by two days before SS Anne would be arriving. The cruise ship would be full of rich folk who would undoubtedly be carrying rare and valuable Pokemon. His assignment was a simple reconnaissance mission to determine the best way to assault the ship in lieu of a Team Rocket attack by some lower ranking members, and to assist if necessary. Provisional plans were that Team Rocket grunts would board the ship legitimately with tickets purchased using the Boss’s vast funds. Andy thought that was probably the best way to go, but the difficult part would be actually ascertaining who had Pokemon worth stealing and then executing the theft. The Boss tended to err on the side of caution when it came to wielding arms, preferring members to employ more sneaky and inventive methods of stealing Pokemon rather than the old fashioned stick up job. Andy understood that the last thing they wanted was a fire fight with the local police, but his experience told him there was no substitute for threatening someone with a brain full of lead to persuade them to hand over their goods. Indeed, the soldier in Andy did secretly like the idea of a good battle, but his conscience – and his superiors – forbade any over excited incidents that would result in an unnecessarily high body count, not to mention the unwanted media attention it would bring Team Rocket.

Soon he would retire inside and drink Glenlivet, but for now, the cool summer evening breeze complimented his cigarette nicely. He sighed as the low sun warmed his face, the smoke warmed his chest and the nicotine gave him the relaxed-yet-mentally-alert effect he loved.

Ambellina
August 5th, 2008, 05:22 AM
Misty awoke & walked out of the gym. She streched & looked around. The streets where somewhat clear. She saw a few Officer Jenny's patrolling the alleys & around major businesses.

Loki
August 7th, 2008, 09:03 AM
Thread Warning 1

Please write at least 1 paragraph minimum for each in-character post.