PDA

View Full Version : How many Pokemon games do you own?

PokemonGamer119
July 2nd, 2008, 01:12 PM
I own four Pokemon games Diamond, Pearl, Emerald and Sapphire...I always buy two versions of the same game so I can trade with myself and I trade Pokemon with myself because I always give myself the best Pokemon. It's gonna be fun winning the Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon Leagues with all three starter Pokemon from each region.

sanny the hedgehog
July 2nd, 2008, 01:20 PM
i have lot of pokemon games leave it at this leafgreen and diamond and blue. like i said i have a lot more but don't feel like listing them all.

PokemonGamer119
July 2nd, 2008, 01:25 PM
i have lot of pokemon games leave it at this leafgreen and diamond and blue. like i said i have a lot more but don't feel like listing them all.

Do you have over ten Pokemon games?

Netto Azure
July 2nd, 2008, 01:28 PM
I currently have only FireRed officially, but my mom confiscated my Yellow, Emerald, and Diamond. I used to have Blue, Gold/Silver, Crystal, Poke TCG GB, and Sapphire but lost them after letting people use them WAHHH!!!:(

Avey
July 2nd, 2008, 01:32 PM

Because that information is going to get you a well paid job?

Anyways, I have Pokémon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Firered, Leafgreen, Diamond and Pearl. I didn't get Emerald because I didn't like Rayquaza back then and for some reason I had a hunch that the game would be really bad. When Platinum comes out, yeah, I'll probably get it. I had Pokémon Stadium One and Two, but I can't play them anymore as I gave away my Nintendo 64 after getting the Wii and the PS3. Okay, I didn't give it away, I was forced to hand it over to my cousins by my parents, but I'm sure you all know what I mean. I also have Pokémon Link and the Pokémon Trading Card game for the Gameboy Colour, but I haven't played those in ages.

I'll edit if I remember some that I may have forgotten. I don't think I did, but I'm leaving this message here just in case.

sanny the hedgehog
July 2nd, 2008, 01:33 PM
yeah i think so, pretty sure lemme check... yeah i do

PokemonGamer119
July 2nd, 2008, 01:43 PM
Because that information is going to get you a well paid job?

I wasn't talking to you I was talking to somebody else and I'm just asking this question because I'm bored.

Alli
July 2nd, 2008, 01:56 PM
I have....Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Pokemon Stadium 2, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team, and...I think that's it. Oh, wait, I have two Emeralds. ;D

And of course, when Platinum hits, I'm getting that.

So...I have...nineteen. O.O I'm a nerd! :D

I wasn't talking to you I was talking to somebody else and I'm just asking this question because I'm bored.

Show some respect. He's been here longer than you have. Great that you wanna ask questions, but I do agree with him, it's not going to get you a well paid job. Unless, you intend on working with Nintendo, which by your grammar, I don't think is going to happen.

Anyway, I haven't gotten around to getting the new Mystery Dungeon becuase, quite frankly, I don't want to. If I can't be an Eevee, I see no purpose.

Oh! Does the Colosseum Bonus Disc count for something? :P

Solyss
July 2nd, 2008, 01:59 PM
Not many, at the moment....

All of those I've had ever are leafgreen, ruby, XD, Colosseum, Snapshot, Stadium, Stadium, annnnnnddddd.....

I think that's all. ;-;

41victory
July 2nd, 2008, 02:13 PM
Ok this is gonna be long
Red
Blue
Yellow
TCG on the Gameboy
Pinball
Puzzle league
Puzzle league on Gameboy
Hey you pikachu
Snap
Stadium
Stadium2
Pokemon Colosseum
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
Ranger
Red rescue
Blue rescue
Time
Darkness
Pearl
Diamond
Channel
Ruby
Sapphire
Emrald
Gold
Silver
Crystal
Trazoli
Fire red
Leaf green
and thats all I think....

Gummy
July 2nd, 2008, 02:22 PM
It'd be easier to tell you the ones I don't own, and those are: Pokemon Trozei, PMD: Explorers of Darkness, Pokemon Ranger, and Pokemon Pearl.

Ryden
July 2nd, 2008, 03:58 PM
Lets count shall we?
Red, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Stadium 1&2, Gale of Darkness, and the newest addition, Explorers of Darkness. I beleive that is all the ones I still have giving me a grand total of 11...though I do feel like I'm missing something...

Blackfire Dragon
July 2nd, 2008, 05:38 PM
I own Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Gold and Diamond. I'll get Platium too.

BREAKINGBEN
July 2nd, 2008, 05:50 PM
Hmm...

Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Leafgreen, Diamond, Pearl, Colosseum, XD: Gale of Darkness, Pokemon Dash (waste... srsly), Stadium, Stadium 2, Pokemon Battle Revolution (another waste IMO), aanndd... that's it (I believe). Oh! And I can't forget PMD Blue Rescue Team :D! Also forgot Pokemon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire and the TCG game for the Game Boy Color! Why do I keep adding? Hey you Pikachu! and Pokemon Snap.

23. I think I have a problem =(.

I definitely will get Platinum though.

Ryden
July 2nd, 2008, 05:51 PM
Hmm...

Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Leafgreen, Diamond, Pearl, Colosseum, XD: Gale of Darkness, Pokemon Dash (waste... srsly), Stadium, Stadium 2, Pokemon Battle Revolution (another waste IMO), aanndd... that's it (I believe).

That makes 18 (curse you Silver ><!)

I definitely will get Platinum though.
ah hah! I knew I missed a game XD firered brings my total to 12

Aikoh
July 2nd, 2008, 05:58 PM
Most of the games I own are for any of the Gameboy systems because those are the only Nintendo platforms I have ever owned besides the SNES. I have Pokémon Pinball, Pokémon Red, Pokémon Yellow, Pokémon Blue, Pokémon Silver, Pokémon Crystal, and Pokémon Pearl. Though, I am a little frustrated because I have no idea what happened to my Red and Silver cartridges.

Rye29
July 2nd, 2008, 06:00 PM
hmmmmmm..... let think....I own about 16, I not sure. I mostly own the newer games, because I didn't become a fan until Ruby and Sapphire came out. Anywho, I own sapphire(first game), ruby, channel, colosseum, red, emerald, firered, leafgreen, pinball ruby and sapphire, dash, mystery dungeon red and blue, trozei, pearl, ranger, and gale of darkness. And I sure if this really counts, but I did own one of those Pokemon Minis.

Barkovitch
July 2nd, 2008, 11:28 PM
Well, my list looks pretty sad compared to some of these; I have Red, Blue, Silver, and Crystal. Yep, four whole games. You may applaud now.

(Oh, and here's the clincher: none of them work anymore. Internal batteries or something like that. I'm way too cheap to buy a DS until it's in the $5 dollar bin, so until then I'm not about to play Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Diamond/Pearl.

Glaceon_
July 3rd, 2008, 12:31 AM
Guess I'll make a start. XD

For Game Boy/Color:

Pokemon Red (lost);
Pokemon Blue;
Pokemon Yellow;
Pokemon Trading Card Game;
Pokemon Gold;
Pokemon Crystal.

For Nintendo 64:

Pokemon Snap.

For Game Boy Advance/SP/Micro:

Pokemon Ruby;
Pokemon Sapphire;
Pokemon Emerald;
Pokemon FireRed;
Pokemon LeafGreen.

For Nintendo Gamecube:

Pokemon Channel;
Pokemon Colosseum;
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

For Nintendo DS:

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team;
Pokemon Diamond;
Pokemon Pearl.

----------

That's currently all of the Pokemon games I currently own, however, I've considered purchasing Pokemon Link!, just for a change in pace on the games and because I'm kind of a fan of puzzle games, but I'm not planning on buying a Wii, for PBR...

I'll be getting Platinum, when I can, which will likely be with the US release, seeing as there is a local store that often sells the releases of games when they are out, in the US, and I did that with my Diamond. Though I might play it patiently, and wait for the clear case release, for Europe. Frankly, they look a lot better than the Japanese and US black cases... and I'm kinda like that... ^^;;

solopy567
July 3rd, 2008, 12:37 AM
Holy Potatoes Glaceon, you own about every possible game for every possible console

Anyway, I own Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, and Mystery Dungeon Red

Glaceon_
July 3rd, 2008, 12:44 AM
Almost, I think; I'm missing the two Stadium games, and a few others that really didn't bother me, like the Puzzle League and Ranger... but it isn't that far off, is it? XD;; There are probably a few other games that I didn't (and likely don't) know about, as well, also including the Japanese Green, which at the time, I was too young to purchase myself, and I'm not too bothered about.

Saying that, I actually also used to own the first edition Pokedex toy that they released. The beeping on that thing was terribly annoying... XD

Seems I missed one, as well. XD;;

Total of 18. I actually didn't know I had so many... XD;;

DragoniteDude
July 3rd, 2008, 12:50 AM
I own only two games, Pokemon Sapphire and Pokemon Diamond Version.

MUSION
July 3rd, 2008, 01:15 AM
12 I think, you didn't ask for a list so I won't give one.

Henrik
July 3rd, 2008, 02:12 AM
I own 12 and I got them in the following order,
Red
Blue
Yellow
Gold
Silver
Crystal
Sapphire
Emerald
LeafGreen
Diamond
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Battle Revolution

My Pokémon Silver game stopped working last year, though. :[

ErickaVolt
July 3rd, 2008, 04:02 AM
I might have 18 if the others wasn't lost or damaged. Somehow I still have 14 remaining.

Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Crystal
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
Pokemon Ranger
PMD 2
PMD 2: Explorers of Darkness/Time
PMD: Blue Rescue Team
PMD: Red Rescue Team

Well the other games are lost or damaged.
Pokemon Blue, Yellow and Blue [lost]
Pokemon Gale of Darkness [damaged]

THIRTY-SIX
July 3rd, 2008, 04:11 AM
For Game Boy/Color:

Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Pinball

For Game Boy Advance/SP/Micro:

Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon FireRed
Pokemon LeafGreen.

For Nintendo Gamecube:

Pokemon Channel
Pokemon Colosseum
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

For Nintendo DS:

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Diamond.

Kip
July 3rd, 2008, 04:23 AM
woah.... Before reading this, I thought I had a lot.

Let's rattle them of then... I tended to get one from each generation rather than buy the lot, as my brother would usually get the other half.

Red
Pinball
Silver
Crystal
Ruby (Lost it somewhere...)
Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire
FireRed
Mystery Dungeon: Red Version

And I can't get the Generation IV ones 'cos I haven't have a DS yet... :(

I had an original toy Pokédex too if that counts. :)

Saltare.
July 3rd, 2008, 04:50 AM
Wii games count?
PBR
Pokemon Ranch

DS&GAMEBOY
Pokemon Diamond(pearl soon)
Pokemon Red Version
Pokemon Emerald Version

ScyKinG
July 3rd, 2008, 09:22 AM
I own every Pokemon game there is, other than the Mystery Dungeon games.

BassFace
July 3rd, 2008, 09:26 AM
Game Boy/Game Boy Color:
Pokemon Red
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Crystal

Game Boy Advance:
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon FireRed
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

Console Systems:
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Colosseum
Pokemon Puzzle League
(Pokemon Stadium)
(Pokemon Stadium 2)

Nintendo DS:
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time

As for the two Pokemon Stadium games, I don't technically own them - my sister owns them. I play them a lot more than she does, but she doesn't really mind or care.

In total, I own 12 Pokemon games.

Tenbinza
July 3rd, 2008, 11:21 AM
Well.... I have Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver (U.S version - which dosn't work anymore), Crystal, Stadium, Stadium 2 (Australian), Snap, Puzzle League, Coliseum, XD: Gale of Darkness, Channel, Box (Australian - if you can call it a game), Sapphire, Fire Red, Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, Diamond and Battle Revolution....Phew....

Oops! I forgot Pokemon Trading Card Game.

thewolfpwns
July 3rd, 2008, 11:44 AM
I own Red, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Dash, Stadium 1 and 2, Hey You Pikachu, Red Rescue Team, Battle Revolution, and Ranger.

I used to have them all, but they went missing. >.>

t3hjolteon
July 3rd, 2008, 10:17 PM
Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Diamond, Pearl.
That's 13 right there.
Also, Pinball, Pinball R/S, Hey You Pikachu, Channel, Snap, Puzzle League, Puzzle Challenge for GBC, Box R/S, Dash, Trozei, Ranger, Mystery Dungeon Blue, Mystery Dungeon Red, and Mystery Dungeon Time.
14 more.
Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Stadium 2, and Battle Revolution.
5 more.
So I own 32 games in total.
What I DON'T have: Mystery Dungeon Darkness, Trading Card Game (though I have that on emulator), and My Pokemon Ranch.
Oh, and if the three Smash Bros. games count, I have all of them, too.

Lycoris
July 3rd, 2008, 10:23 PM
Lets see here.

1) Pokemon Stadium 2
2) Hey You, Pikachu!
3) Red Version
4) Silver Version
5) Sapphire Version
6) Emerald Version
7) Colosseum
8) X D
9) Ranger
10) Diamond
11) Dungeon 1
12) Dungeon 2
13) Puzzle

13 ._.''

Decypher
July 3rd, 2008, 10:55 PM
I don't own very many, the only ones I have are for the DS. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Ranger, and Pokemon Diamond.

popsicles.
July 4th, 2008, 01:34 AM
Let's see;

Yellow
Gold
Fire Red
Emerald
Pearl
Mystery Dungeon Red Version
That's it I suppose. One game for each generation ^^.

Bellomence
July 4th, 2008, 02:25 AM
In reality, I have a lot of Pokemon games. Here's the list:

Pokemon Silver Version
Pokemon Ruby Version
Pokemon Sapphire Version
Pokemon FireRed Version
Pokemon Leafgreen Version
Pokemon Emerald Version
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Diamond Version

That's all. :P

1stGenNut
July 4th, 2008, 03:46 AM
I has..

Pokemon Red: My team on that is Articuno, Zapdos, Dragonite, Dugtrio, Charizard, Omastar (Trade). I trained Articuno all the way up to level 100 <3

Pokemon Yellow: Doesnt work

Pokemon Gold

Pokemon Silver

Pokemon Crystal

Pokemon Sapphire: Currently replaying. Team is at the moment, Absol, Vibrava, Manectric, Blaziken, Gyarados, Lairon.

Pokemon Emerald

Pokemon Diamond: I use my current team on another game (BR). Team consists of: Gengar, Rapidash, Leafeon, Empoleon, Staraptor, Luxray.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Blue): I aim to get the new darkness version soon!

Pokemon Pinball

Pokemon Colosseum

Pokemon XD

Pokemon Battle Revolution

13 in totalz.

Sushi.
July 4th, 2008, 07:00 AM
For GB/GBC

Pokemon Red
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Gold