View Full Version : When worlds collide...

Blue Screen of Death
July 3rd, 2008, 1:26 PM
Rating: pg-13 (some violence)

(Now excepting extra players. The more the merrier!)

Deoxys, the alien pokemon. Not much is known about it, except that it was not one of the pokemon on born on this world. Its ability to clone itself made it a threat, and its power to change forms simply by touching a certain stone made scientists revere it. But many wondered where it came from, and how it got here. Some predicted more would come, but such predictions where dismissed as unlikely. Well, those people could shout "I told you so!" All day and night if they wanted to, but they wouldn't want the alien menace to notice them in there various hiding spots. That alien menace is none other than Deoxys. Multiple unidentified objects have landed throughout the world, and all have revealed themselves as forms of deoxys. They spread through the region of Kanto like a scourge, Johto and Hoenn soon followed, leaving Sinnoh as the only remaining region for humans and pokemon alike to find refuge. They invaded with no reasoning or purpose, only to destroy and enslave. Those who did not escape in time where either enslaved, or eradicated.The deoxys army did let some pokemon keep their freedom, in exchange for total allegience to the king. There are many hideouts in Sinnoh, as no one would dare stay out in the open, but the biggest (and most well known) is mt. coronet.

The humans are useless in this fight, but the pokemon have set up a resistance. Deep within the bowels of mt.coronet, many pokemon have joined the resistance and are preparing for the inevitable war. An elite team of four scouts (all of which where dark or ghost types) where sent to investigate the lost regions for weakpoints, but not one scout has returned.

You are that team, you have to make your way from Ecruteak city in johto, to Cinnabar island in kanto, and back to mt. coronet. Along the way you have to complete three objecives: one: find any remaining outposts of the resistance. Two: infiltrate the Deoxys stronghold, on Cinnabar island. Three: find any weaknesses and plans to attack while on Cinnabar island.

Character stuff:
You may be any pokemon, except legendaries.

Slot 1: Blanch Sil

Slot 2: Lolita_creep

Slot 3: Ater_Ventus

Slot 4: Barboach

Character choice

Character nickname

Description: No shiny pokemon, please.

History: Please include at least one paragraph here.

Rp sample: not mandatory, but will help me decide who I should let in.

One: I will throw in parts of the plot once a day, so you won't be on your own.

Two:Be active, if you must leave tell me before hand.

I will play the Deoxys side.

July 6th, 2008, 6:00 PM
Pokemon: Pinsir

Nickname: Staggerly

Appearence: Staggerly looks like a gigantic Pinsir, over five feet tall. He has a menacing mouth that is lined with razor sharp teeth. The thick, brown carapace you'd call "skin" is as hard as stone. This is due to his old lifestyle (mentioned later). One of his horns grow shorter than the other, but is still a considerable size. He normally wears a metal plating armor when he needs to fight, giving him the upper hand in battles.

Personality: A ruthless fighter. His wickedness has made him seem like a horrible person, but he is just cold-hearted. He has a horrible temper, but it is hard to set it off. He doesn't like to be told what to do, and will destroy those who think they are better than him. He is tough and one no one should mess with.

History: Originally from a region, now cast in chaos, thanks to the Deoxys invastion. He migrated across the ocean in a small boat that only he could use. He had to live with the burden of leaving all of his memories behind. The only thing he could keep was a set of metal-plated armor and a small berry-slicing knife. In his once-happy home, he lived as a gladiator, killing prisoners for the entertainment of others. This is what led to him being so closed up. He was used to seeing blood everyday.

He found himself in the region of Sinnoh, where he was fitted into a top-class team. There, he was assigned to go to Ecruteak City, to infiltrate the Deoxys Stronghold. He would be engulfed in fate, never destined to return home again..

RP Sample: (From another RP)
Staggerly was fitting on the helmet, specially made for his head. The small dagger gleamed in his hand, which he wiped the berry juice off of. He sheathed it in a cover on his leg, attached to his clad armor. He knew it wasn't going to be useful, but he wanted it because it was the only thing left existing that he cared for, and owned. He stepped outside, into the abnormally cool air.

The sky was tinted purple, and small cyclones of strange energy swirled in the air. He looked down at his feet, where the ground was covered with footprints. Altario was normally a happy, sunny place, even in the slums, but things were different now. Things were more.. hostile.

He started to walk in the now unfamiliar town, which he once knew by heart. Now, it was mutilated by rampaging Pokemon, which reminded him of his mission.

I must stop unnative Pokemon from hurting refugees. So that they don't encounter what I did in my life.

These odd conditions made him think different. He was lonely. This silence was killing him. But, the sound he heard next was too terrifying to think of. A screech-like scream, as if a Pokemon was dying. Staggerly rushed to the source of the sound, but it was just a baby Chingling. It looked at Staggerly with huge, adorable eyes, as if nothing was wrong. It suddenly and without warning let out the same screech. Staggerly walked away from it, knowing he was going to resent this. He left the baby Pokemon alone.

July 6th, 2008, 11:25 PM

Pokemon choice: Marill

Pokemon nickname: Penny.

Description: He is a tinier than wild-raised Marills and slightly darker.

Personality: Although he is in his near stages to adulthood, he is very immature. This may be due because he was actually a pet Marill before the Deoxys incident. Penny is very determined to help and can be very bold when the situation calls for quick thinking.

History: Penny was actually a pet of a Pokemon Shop owner's daughter. Penny proved to be a rather hard worker in helping his owner's father run the store. However, these skills proved useless when the Deoxys invasion happened. Separated from his owner, he fled to Mt. Coronet. Although he is somewhat looked down upon for being rather inexperienced in fending for himself (since he had a owner to fend for him), he is very determined to help against this invasion. However, deep inside, his intentions are backed up by his desire to reunite with his owner.

Rp sample: I did quite a bit of writing back there. I'm sure that will give you lots of info on my experience, but if you need more proof, let me know!

July 7th, 2008, 6:45 PM
Character choice: Absol
Character nickname: Echo
Description: Echo looks mostly like a normal Absol. The only exception to this is that her normally red eyes are an emerald green. She wears a necklace with a black diamond on it, and black shackles around each of her ankles.
Personality: Echo is quiet and calm. She is suspicious of anyone she doesn't know, and is always ready for a fight. Once she befriends you, she is protective and kind.
History: Echo was once the Pokemon of a trainer that resided in a city. Everyone in the city resented the idea of a "disaster Pokemon" living in the town, as if her being there endangered there town. One day, a horrible earth quake hit the town, destroying everything. People immediately blamed Echo for the disaster, thinking that she had brought upon the disaster, when she really has no control over the disasters that occur. She was taken from her owner and exiled in the mountains.
RP sample: (from a different RP)

I kept my eyes down as I walked through Poudre D'or. People looked at me strange. Of course they did. I'm not supposed to be here. I'm the leader of Mordoré, a hidden country that hardly anyone knows about. A sort of resistance group against this "Golden City" from hell.
My eyes scanned my clothing. All white. Not at all what I'm used to, but I didn't want to attract too much attention by wearing my normal dark colored outfit.

Behind the low hum of people talking, there was a faint sound of whispers running through the air. I couldn't make out what they said, but they were there. The thoughts of the people around me. Occasionally when I would glance up at a person, our eyes would meet for a split second, causing part of the whispers to become clearer.

The crowd seemed particularly excited about something today. I was curious of what it was that made them all so chatty. I tilted up head slightly up and scanned the crowd with my eyes, until letting my gaze rest on the hazel eyes of a young woman who was walking towards me. She didn't notice me, her eyes were focused straight ahead. The whispers became louder and clearer the closer she came.

July 10th, 2008, 3:21 AM
Character Choice: Raichu

Character Nickname: Shiro

Description: Shiro wears a dark black cloth tied to his right ankle. The cloth has two markings on it, one symbolizing joy and the other sorrow, in a perfect balance as Shiro says. His eyes are a blank, empty grey. Its as if you could see the very definition of "forever" if you stared into Shiro's eyes long enough.
Shiro has many markings of battle litered around his body, proving he has fought and won most of his battles.

Personality: Shiro has no expressions whatsoever, he does speak when spoken to, or when he feels like. If you do try to get a laugh or some emotion, you would fail miserably. Shiro has been serious all his life, the reason for this is probably because he raised himself his whole life. Even with no emotion, Shiro does love to fight, and is usually the first one on the battlefeild. Shiro does help those in need, he will always assist someone, off or on the battlefeild.

People have called him the "Bringer of Fortune or Advice". Some say Shiro's ankle cloth brings good luck, others mostly say its for decoration, and needs no attention. When a friend is needing of advice, he will never fail with a good answer to the friends problems.

History: Shiro was abandoned at a young age, with the Deoxy's attacks coming closer, his parents left him in a mad hurry of desperation to get away. Shiro had to raise himself, while fending off any of Deoxy's minions that tried to enslave him. Nearing his early teens in age, Shiro had heard about Mt. Coronet and the various pokemon hiding out there. Once Shiro entered the hideout, most were frighted of him and would not befriend him. The main reason for this was his personality, he had no expression. Others thought he was possessed by Deoxy's himself.

Rp Sample: From an old RolePlay I was in called: "Pursuit of Raels". Please note, this was also an Rp Sample to get me into the "Pursuit of Raels" Roleplay.

"Great, just great." Yumikari thought to himself as he held a broom in his hands, and his staff in a sheath on his back. A Gael store manager, a Homini, saw Yumikari advising people not to buy some things at his shop because he thought they were too low quality and poorly made. Now he had to clean the store to "Make everything look better then it seems, don't want anyone not to be satisfied." Yumikari rolled his eyes whenever the manager came around and said he wasn't doing good enough. He got a devilish idea to pick up a vase inside the store with his wind magic and throw it at the managers head, but he took the thought aback, he was already in enough trouble as is.

It was nearing noon, and the Homini manager said "Okay you can go now, just don't make my shop look bad anymore." The homini said, smiling at him. All Yumikari did was nod and walk out silently. Down a path he started to walk, it was getting dark by now. "The so called 'Giant Tarantula' that everyones been raving about should come out on this path, but whose going to believe that?" said Yumikari. A thought came into his head. "The young traveler Yumikari has slain the legendary Tarantula beast." said a story teller in his mind. "He was greatly rewarded and a statue erected in his order." Some little Homini's in the thought went "Wow."

Yumikari laughed out loud, and was almost spent for the night, so he was going to set up a small camp with a tiny fire so no one could know he was there. After a cooked meal over the fire he saw a nearby river and scooped up some water, drenching the fire to cinders that glowed dimly in the moonlight. Yumikari sighed, falling slowly asleep, awaiting a new day to come tommorrow.

Blue Screen of Death
July 10th, 2008, 8:24 AM
The time has come, let the game begin!

July 10th, 2008, 8:49 AM
Staggerly found himself leaving the ship, trying to find any soldiers to head to Cinnibar. He and a group of other Pokemon were the assigned ones, while the others were assigned to guard the ship. He walked, his armor clanging against each plate. It was heavy, but Ecruteak wasn't far away. Staggerly looked to the surrounding forest, watching it change slowly to mountain and back to forest again. The group came across a sign, that they couldn't read. It was human writing. Staggerly looked down to a map, where it explained the human writing. It apparently read 'Goldenrod'. Staggerly looked beyond the sign, and there were huge, run down buildings, some leveled to the ground. Staggerly was thinking to himself.

How could something like this happen? All so quickly.. Every land is destroyed, and even Sinnoh lives in fear. I won't allow this to happen.

He was cut off when the leader of the group commanded that they move forward.

July 10th, 2008, 10:22 AM
[Note: I tend to RP in first person. I hope that's not a problem. D:]

It was cold tonight. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, letting the full power of the full moon's rays come down to earth. It illuminated the scene. I sat on a rock near the base of the mountain, staring off into the blackness of the forest. All seemed so peaceful where we were. But in truth, nothing was peaceful. Everything was in disaster, because of those Deoxys.
It's impossible to enjoy a peaceful scene such as this when you know the entire world is in peril.

I turned slightly to see a Zubat come flying out of a cave that led into the mountain.
"What is it?" I asked, dreading whatever he was about to say.

"The Zubat squad just returned from excavation. Reports say that another town has been destroyed. Most humans were killed, and those who survived were enslaved. There were some pokemon casualties..."

I sighed, and looked back out to the forest. "Just like all the others..."

"There is one other thing, Echo..." the Zubat said, hesitation thick in his voice.
I didn't reply, knowing he would tell me anyway.

"The Absol named Renkth...."

"My brother...?" I said, my fur standing up on end.
"Y-Yes.... he was found dead in the village...."

July 10th, 2008, 11:24 AM
OOC: Its not a problem at all Alter Ventus. I tend to type these in third person. :P

IC: "This cave seems to go on for hours." said a curious Shiro after he heard of another towns destruction. He wanted to, "Sight See" the damage to indicate what they were actually dealing with. The hidden passegeways under the hideout untouched by man or pokemon for centuries. The walls were a pale grey, and were hard to see in the growing darkness. Hidden passegeways are very notorius for being dangerous, the ceiling displayed many stalagtites ready to fall on Shiro at any time. His legs were short which didn't speed up the travel whatsoever, the blackness ahead, mocking him with offers of a way out.

Just at the moment Shiro was about to give up and turn back, a crack of light, so tiny, it would need a watchful eye to be seen. He ran towards it, in mad desperation to get out of the rising darkness, though he did not show it. The crack of light got bigger, until it was very blinding to the eyes. Shiro cautiouslly stepped outside a few inches. Shiro was confused. Wasn't there supposed to be a destroyed town here? What happened to the remains? He thought. It wasn't until something struck him suspicious about this place. A trap? No, it couldn't be. This place a been declared Trap-Safe for years. Anyways, how and if would they know I was coming out this exit? As this was going through Shiro's mind, enslaved human and pokemon alike were marching towards the clearing of flat tundra. With torches and blunt weapons. "Definatly a search party, cleaning up the remains." Shiro whispered under his breath.

As the mob got nearer, Shiro hid himself behind a Large Boulder. Strangly, with an indent in the middle so he could crawl inside. The mob finally reached the clearing. The leader, Shiro presumed, was ranting on about finding any unslaved pokemon hiding in the area. Shiro smirked. "They couldn't find me here if their lives depended on it." Indeed, the Boulder was well hidden from sight, tree trunks and underbrush alike scattered around the boulder. "...And don't you forget it!" Snapped the "leader" of the mob. "The most important thing is finding the Raichu who is responsible for all of our soldiers injured!" A sharp pain struck Shiro in the back of his mind. "Their looking for me? Why? I only beat them up in Self Defense!" The mob decided to turn around and go back, after a quick sweep of the area. "I'd better get out of here quick. And back to Mt. Coronet and inform the others." Shiro said under his breath as he ran as fast as he could back to the hideout.

July 10th, 2008, 12:20 PM
[[ATER Ventus. Not ALTER. xD No biggie.]]

I took a deep, slow breath. My entire body tensed.
"Thank you for the report," I said sharply, keeping my emerald eyes straight ahead.
I couldn't break down. I had to stay strong. Showing signs of weakness was never good for you're group.
The Zubat lingered for a few seconds. He knew how hard it was for me, and he obviously wanted to say something to comfort me. But he didn't, to my relief. I didn't want to linger on the subject.

"Echo, you should come inside. Being outside is dangerous, what if humans see you?" the Zubat said.
When I did not respond in anyway, he gave up and flew back to the well hidden entrance of the caves.

Renkth, my brother, was dead. He had been strong... stronger than me, by far. Now he was dead. If he was killed by those things, then I stand no chance.... I have to get stronger. For him.
I stood and scanned the area for anyone who might be watching. When I was sure that I was alone, I turned and leaped from rock to rock, making my way up the mountain where the main entrance was. After several large leaps, I was standing at a large hole in the mountain, that was well hidden by large boulders. I made my way in the darkness of the tunnel.

After a while of walking, a group of Golbats and Zubats flew down from the ceiling. They circled me. I stopped walking and stood tall. One large Golbat came up to me and stared at my Emerald eyes. That should be enough to prove I'm who I am, but these days, you can never be too sure, and everyone who comes into the base is carefully examined to make sure that they are one of us.

"State you're name and title," the Golbat said in a rough voice.

"Echo, the Black Diamond," I said. My title came from the necklace I always wore, which had a large black diamond on the end of it.

Because I wore more accessories than most pokemon, and my appearance was not normal, they did not examine me as much as they would any other Pokemon.

"Access granted."
The group flew back upward in perfect synchronicity. I continued to walk. Soon the dark halls were lined with torches that lit the tunnel. I followed the twisting paths to the main room, where most of the Pokemon stayed.

My eyes scanned the Pokemon for someone I could spar with. I needed to get stronger, and I needed to do it now.

July 10th, 2008, 12:38 PM
OOC: Sorry Ater. ^_^; I'm used to seeing names with Alter in them so my brain computed Ater with Atler.

Shiro staggered over to the main room where every pokemon refugee was housed. The whole atmosphere of the place was docile, as if everything was right in the world, and you didn't have to worry. Tons of pokemon standing in a market sized place with almost (If not all) Pokemon gathered around different area's, discussing the situation and what might happen to the whole race of life on this world. Shiro was leaning against a wall with one hand, panting and huffing. Just wait until they get a load of this... Shiro smirked as he caught his breath.

He raised up his right hand and promptly stated "Attention! Attention! All pokemon that care to listen to me, listen good! I have just discovered that the enslaved Humans and Pokemon are looking for the ones that have injured their ranks. If you get caught, you will probably be sent straight to Deoxy's to be 'destroyed'. I am one of these pokemon on the Wanted list, and I don't want any of you others getting on it." Shiro lowered his right hand. The small crowd that quickly gathered around him, was abuzz with despair ridden chatters and conversation. "...Is it True?" "It can't be....that Raichu is...."

Shiro turned away and leaned on the very same wall, this time on his back with his arms crossed. He noticed an Absol in the room looking around for something, but at the rate his mind was racing at, he'd have to ignore it for now.

July 10th, 2008, 1:25 PM
My eyes scanned the room, and rested on a Raichu leaning up against the wall. He looked pretty tough. Just what I needed. I made my way over to the Raichu.
"Hello, Raichu. Would you mind giving me the honor of a quick battle with you?" I said nonchalantly, grinning mischievously.
Pokemon around us that heard my proposal stopped and stared, they whispered among themselves, and watched to see what would happen.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 10th, 2008, 4:13 PM
Character choice- Pidgeot

Character nickname- Ace

Gender- Male

Age- 13

Description- http://photobucket.com/image/pidgeot/megabosta3/Villy_My_Pidgeot__by_WolvesMoon.jpg?o=85

Personality- Ace Is Very Brave,And Protects His Friends At All Costs,Although He Prefers To Travel Alone,Considering His History.

History- Ace Was Abandoned As An Egg,But Never Thought About It Until Now. He Never Knew Why,But Everybody Always Laughed At Him. He Vowed Revenge,But Gave Up After Accidentily Killing His Friend. He Never Went Back,Thinking He Was Too Strong. He Trained As Hard As He Could Until He Evolved. Not Much Else Is Known About His History,Other Than He Spent Most Of His Life Training.

Blue Screen of Death
July 10th, 2008, 6:36 PM
OOC: Sandslash, I'm afraid I'm no longer accepting applications, sorry, but that's that.

He looked down at his map "Another town is ours," he put a large red x on the map over it "it won't be much longer until we are ready to destroy that puny mountain and all of its inhabitants! Then nothing will stand in our way!" His whole body shook with an evil laughter at this. Those foolish humans, how could they actually believe that they could defeat his army? His mighty army was unstoppable! He was still laughing at the antics of those humans when he heard the door creak open. One of his servants had come in. His large, round body was trembling as he approached his king. It was wise not to disturb him when he was like this, which is why he stopped by the transformation stones they had brought to switch to defense mode. He could literally disintegrate someone while in his attack form.

"Your highness, I have a message from our outpost in sector seven, otherwise known as the place the humans call 'Johto'. They say that they have eliminated all forms of resistance in their area and are moving onwards to sector eight."

"Good, good, send them some reinforcements or whatever it is they wanted." The king said, not paying much attention to his servant. He just wanted to get back to his plans.

"Yes your highness, right away." The Deoxys replied. Sometimes he wondered about his king.

July 10th, 2008, 11:43 PM
Shiro had a good mind to go back and fight for the suffering towns, the pokemon, even the humans. Not even they deserved a treatment such as this. But no, he couldn't. It was too dangerous outside. And even if he did make it to the resistance, the entire attacking force would probably turn to him. Because I'm a 'Criminal' to them.... Shiro snickered at the thought. Maybe their definition of "Criminal" was different from ours? Someone doing good was considered bad by their eyes?

Just as he was pondering this, an Absol, a female he presumed, was walking towards him. Shiro looked her over. The Absol had a diamond necklace, a black diamond necklace, with crude shackles on her ankles. Has she been caught before and escaped? With those shackles? It was too late to think such things, as the Absol was already in front of him. Those emerald eyes piercing into his, like shedding light into a place shy of it for so long. She asked him for a challenge, a sparring match more or less. Shiro stared at her hard. The pokemon around them had surprised conversation.

"Well, alright then." Shiro said. "But may I ask your name before we begin? Mine, is Shiro." The air around the room went still and tense, not docile anymore, but silently vibrating. Making everyone nervous, except the two.

July 11th, 2008, 9:51 AM
"My name... is Echo," I replied, keeping my head high.
This Raichu, he looked tough, now that I could see him clearly. His body was scarred from many battles, and around his right ankle was a black cloth. My eyes rested on it for a moment. I backed up a yard or two to give us room. Shiro made his way away from the wall.

My body tensed, and I crouched slightly. My aura was now visible, and black, it swarmed around me like black fire. I smiled. I am a master of dark and ghost attacks... and I will demonstrate to everyone watching how strong I can be.

My eyes glowed, the aura around me gathered in front of me in a large, black sphere. The attack shadow ball was forming. It fired at Shiro at blinding speeds.

July 11th, 2008, 10:42 AM
OOC: Okay first things first. You can't bunny me! XD I'm refering this to the "Shiro made his way from the wall" in your post. You can't control my character unless you ask for my permission first. This is like saying I make an attack and it hits and your character and you faint. Sorry for being picky, but it just annoys me. ^^;

IC: Shiro heard her hesitate as she said her name. Echo... I wonder? He shook the thought out of his head. Shiro got up out of his leaning position on the wall, into a stance to ready his mind for what was yet to come. An aura started to go around Echo. Some sort of attack? Shiro sheilded his face as the brightness from the aura got more blinding to the eyes. And then, just as he had guessed, in the blink of an eye the ball of energy shot out towards him. Shiro smirked. A sharp sound was heard right as the sphere of energy looked as if it crashed into the Raichu.

Shiro appeared out of thin air in front of the Absol. "Surprised?" He said with his arms crossed. "Even though I may look slow, I do decieve the eye." Shiro jumped backwards as the deafining sound of the ball of energy Echo fired smashed through the wall behind him. Electricity started to flow around his body slowly. Then quicker and quicker, until all you could see was a yellow blur. Sounds of loud thunder hovered around him. Shiro went down on all fours and started to run towards Echo at alarming speeds. A slight wind from behind Shiro formed, because of the speed. The wind blew up alot of dirt and dust, making the pokemon present cover their eyes. Lets see you dodge this!

July 11th, 2008, 1:38 PM
[[Gahhh! I'm sorry! I so wasn't thinking. >.<;; My bad.]]

The shadow ball hit the wall behind Shiro. He's fast... really fast. Electricity formed around Shiro, charging with every second. I crouched down, preparing myself for whatever he was planning. He started charging at alarming speeds. There was no way I could move out of the way in time...

I stood tall and focused. Suddenly, tons of mirages of myself spread from me, surrounding the area. Hopefully using double team will throw him off...
I stood amongst the illusions, and waited, hoping he would hit one of the illusions and not me.

July 11th, 2008, 2:35 PM
Shiro looked around. The Absol had made many clones of herself. He swiftly looked from side to side, still running though, in circles around the clones. I know what'll work! I'll discharge energy! She has to be one of them! Shiro jumped high above the clones, so fast yet so slow, it had an effect as if he wasn't moving at all. The electrical energy around his body started to fizzle and crack. I've only got one chance! He thought. When the energy around me starts to fade its at its strongest point! Shiro, taking advantage of the fact that he was practically frozen in mid air, started to discharge the energy.

The electrical energy around him turned orange, then blue as the energy started vibrating more then before. The blur around Shiro was bigger then it was before, the discharged energy trapped inside the blur. Shiro, inside this ball of energy started plummeting towards the ground at high speeds. He hit the ground, landing directly on his feet. "Lets have a second try at this." He tried to say but the noise from the energy consumed what he said. Shiro ran towards the clones, but this time, the electrical energy big enough to consume all of the clones. Time to see what the others say about me is true or not!

July 11th, 2008, 4:38 PM
I stood amongst the clones and watched Shiro carefully. He leaped into the air and discharged energy. I watched, confused. He landed, power pulsing from him. He charged again. Suddenly his motive became clear. He was trying to wipe out all the clones, and me, at once.
My mind raced as I watched Shiro approach at high speed. Fine. If this is how it's going to be, I'm going to have to get a little more ruthless.

I began running towards Shiro as he approached me. My clones followed in perfect synchronicity.
The only thing that's faster than his move that I can use is quick attack... But it's not nearly as strong.... Yes, I'll be going right into his attack, but it will throw him off a bit, and reduce the damage I take... it's the only way.

Suddenly, my pace increased dramatically. My body was almost invisible with speed. I charged directly toward Shiro.
Hopefully the momentum of my speed will help my cut through a little of his electricity...

Me and the clones hit the electricity, but we still had to cut through it to get to Shiro. The clones disappeared one by one due to the power of the electric field we ran through. Eventually, I was the only one left, running at high speed through the electric field that engulfed Shiro. The pain was extraordinary, but I kept running.

Finally I came to the center of the electricity, where Shiro was, still running towards me at high speeds. I forced myself to run faster, and collided with him.

July 11th, 2008, 5:56 PM
Staggerly was appointed to search the abandoned town for survivors. Sadly, humans could not be saved due to their excessive size and mere uselessness. He calmly walked the huge boulevards of Goldenrod City, looking in windows of empty houses. He came across a gigantic, towering building with an odd shape. Staggerly looked down to his map, reading that this was the 'Radio Tower'. He stepped inside to explore, but it was to inky dark inside. He grabbed his survivor pack, and pulled out a flashlight. Flicking it on, he continued into what seemed like a haunted cavern. He climbed up countless stairwells, finally reaching some sort of balcony. There, hanging upside down was a bluish purple Pokemon. It opened its huge wings, and flitted sloppily toward Staggerly. It was a Golbat.

"Helloooo, intruder!!" it said rather happily, almost gleefully. It landed a few feet from Staggerly's feet, and then beckoned something. There was a roar from the dark staircase down below, but even the flashlight wouldn't penetrate the darkness, "Time to feast, my brethren!". It's hiss was sickening and ghastly. From the stairwell Staggerly previously approached from, erupted a whole flock of Zubat and Golbat. They swirled in the air above Staggerly, a few swooping down on him and taunting him.

"What kind of sick game is this.. Coward!" Staggerly confronted the Golbat. It stopped its midair 'dance' and landed in front of Staggerly a second time.

"What is this, a challenge to a one on one fight, is it?" the Golbat hissed evilly. It held up a wing, and the flock of bats stopped and rested. Their attention was directed to the center of the room, with Staggerly and the Golbat standing there, "Fine, but I shall not hold back, fool!" it cried. It lunged at Staggerly so suddenly that even with armor on, he was sent reeling backward from the velocity of the Tackle. The Golbat then flailed its wings to strike Staggerly four times in a row.

Dang, he's fast! I gotta turn this around, quickly!

Staggerly jumped to the side to escape yet another barrage of Wing Attacks. He opened up his huge pincers and grabbed the Golbat. It waved and flailed helplessly, with no avail. He tossed it viciously into a wall. Staggerly silently cheered, but knew this was nowhere near over.

"Very well, fool.. But you can't hide from this attack! Air Cutter!" It screeched. Instantly, blades of wind sliced through through the air, crashing into Staggerly. Again, he was sent reeling backward.

"Grr.. You're quick, and you have a strong point against me.. But don't expect this to be over!" Staggerly scowled in pain.

Blue Screen of Death
July 11th, 2008, 6:31 PM
Signs of the destruction and carnage he had brought where everywhere. He was walking through the island he placed his castle on. Bones and flesh from pokemon and humans alike where strewn everywhere. At first he was somewhat uneasy at seeing beings not to unlike himself on the planet, but he discovered their weaknesses and exploited them. The pokemon where even more arrogant than the humans, thinking that simply because they had abilities that matched his own they could win. The majority of his fatalities only came from those pokemon classified as ghost and dark types, even then he had so many soldiers that he did not worry. His only objective as of late was to conquer all remaining resistance and claim this planet. After this world, he would continue onwards to find any other forms of life, conquer them, then move on.Continuing in this pattern he would rule this universe.

He was walking along the beach, continuing his mental rant, when he heard a slight crack. He stopped and slowly turned to his assailant. When he had completely turned he saw it. An egg. He walked over to the egg, wondering whether should enslave this poor soul, or show mercy. He bent down and watched the egg, waiting for it to hatch.

The small pokemon squeaked as it broke free from it egg, only to see a cold, evil face staring at it. Not knowing any better, the small wingull removed itself from the eggshell completely, its wings soaked in the liquids from the egg. It promptly jumped onto the Deoxys king's knee.

"What is this wretched thing doing? Does it not see me as a threat?" His cold heart did not process the fact that this creature was only a baby, and therefore did not know good from bad. But he had heard that some babies take the first thing they see as their mother. After realizing that that was it, he decided what to do. He would show it mercy, by not enslaving it. He slowly morphed his hand so he had fingers. These finger slowly wrapped themselves around the poor things neck, and squeezed.

The small thing squealed at this wondering why its mother would do this. The king held his grip firm, waiting for the satisfying stoppage of breath. The baby wingull continued squealing, and the king continued squeezing. After another few seconds of this the wingull gave up and went limp. It wings would never flap again, it would never feel the wind rushing past its face as it flew.

For the next hour the king was actually in a good mood, and did not make a single death threat to any of his servants or subjects. It caused massive amounts of confusion, of course.

July 11th, 2008, 7:15 PM
A tiny Marill watched fearfully the enormous Pinsir.

His strength is frightening. I've never seen anything like him..! What is he doing here?

Out of fear of getting attacked by any wild pokemon, Penny had stayed inside the Radio Tower. His tiny body allowed him to fit inside any drawer found. However, the attack happening outside woke him up and he needed to investigate.

Penny cowarded inside. No way he was going outside. What if that Pinsir came looking for food? What if he was aggressive like the Zubats and Golbats?

However, now that he looked closer.. He was carrying a pack. Why would a Pinsir need a pack if its sole purpose was to look for food? Besides, even if this Pinsir turned on him, Penny would have the advantage because he was familiar with the Radio Tower.

Trembling, the Marill ran out to the balcony to assist the Pinsir.

July 11th, 2008, 7:36 PM
Staggerly lifted his heavy body off of the ground. The armor restricted his movement, but protected him from sure-KO attacks like the previous one. He slowly hoisted himself up, to see a trembling Marill of a small size seeming to assist Staggerly. Staggerly was baffled, but knew now that it was one of the survivors. This could be good, but what would happen if the Marill was injured, or even.. killed. It was too late to protest against the Marill, as the Golbat already knew what had happened.

"Fine, if you want to play that way.." it slithered its tongue. Without beckon, two more Zubat flew out from the roosting flock. They swirled around in the air above the Marill. Staggerly stepped forward to intervene the battle, but the Golbat resumed the fight. It clamped onto Staggerly's left side, sucking out his energy, even through his thick armor. Using his weight to his advantage, he jumped up and landed on his left side. With a successful Seismic Toss, the Golbat was crushed under Staggerly's awesome weight. It flew even more sloppily than before, and landed, facing away from Staggerly. Both of its wings were crippled.

"Damnation! You blasted fool.. What have you done!? My colony.. all of it.. ruined!" he screeched, falling to the ground. Slowly, he began to breathe heavier, and faster, until he stopped altogether. The Golbat was defeated. All of the others in the colony were unaware, however, as they were busy watching the Marill and his fight between the two Zubat.

July 11th, 2008, 7:49 PM
You can't be serious! She's trying to ram me in this state? Shiro thought, surprised. The wild game of chicken continued as both were bearing down on eachother with incredible speed. One by one, the absol clones dissappeared, faster then expected. The blue energy around them seemed hungry for more as they continued to run towards one another. The blue energy allowed the Absol to enter, hurting her massivley as she delved deeper into the core of the energy. She's has a strong spirit...

The final split seconds before they collided, Shiro had a thought. I could of pulled off a thunder punch, but I've got no time! Were both moving at the same speed! Finally they collided. The force from the collision caused a huge explosion, blinding the eyes. "Gah!" Shiro was seen screeching on his two feet - backwards - out of the remnants of the explosion's dust settled. He smirked. "Your a quick thinker, I like that." What little energy remained fizzled and dissappeared from Shiro's body. "Come on! Lets see what surprises you've got up your sleeves!"

July 11th, 2008, 8:27 PM
I was shot back. I landed on my feet and screeched backward. I winced at the pain that my body fought off. Shiro mocked me, wanting me show him more.

I roared loudly in anger. Illusions of swords suddenly appeared in a perfect circle around me, and began spinning. Sword Dance then took place. The illusions disappeared. I felt stronger. Much stronger. That move brought up my power. A growled rumbled in my throat as my mind raced to plan the next move. Various attack plans flew through my head. Strategies, attack combinations...

I settled on an attack plan. I hope this works.
I roared into the air, releasing energy. A whirlwind appeared in front of me. It grew in size, and started glowing as wind blades formed in it. Then it disappeared in a sudden and brief gust of wind, as if it had never been there.
I glared at Shiro, my gaze boring into his eyes. I activated the move Future sight. My eyes glowed for a moment, then stopped. Nothing happened.
Step one, complete.

I then lunged at Shiro and activated my shadow claw attack. My claws glowed black, and I leaped up and clawed at Shiro.

July 11th, 2008, 8:51 PM
Shiro decided the best course of action would be to wait for what the opponent had to offer, and counter switfly. Echo activated a Swords Dance. He smirked. Fighting isn't all about stength! She jumped into the air and started charging up a gust of wind. Shiro shielded his face as the winds from the tornado whipped and lashed around the room. Just as he was about to take a second look at it, the tornado of windblades was gone. What could she be planning? All of a sudden Echo rushed at him, her claws turned a dark purple with a meanacing look. Shiro focused. Wind whipped around him as he started an Agility move.

The winds got faster and faster, until the Absol was finally upon him. She slashed visciously, but to no avail. Shiro had disappeared with an agility. Dust clouds rose up from where he was running, though you could not see him. Shiro appeared behind her. He started to charge his electricity into one ball of giant electrical mass. "Lets see how you like a Zap Cannon!" Shiro pushed it forward with mighty force as the sphereical mass started to fly towards Echo at slow speeds, gradually gaining momentum.

July 11th, 2008, 9:01 PM
I slashed at Shiro, trying to harm him. Suddenly, he was gone. I stopped, my eyes darting in all directions.

Dammit, where did you go?

He appeared behind me and began charging power, and released it in my direction. It's speed grew quickly. I cursed under my breath and tried to leap out of the way. I moved too late, and was hit by most of the attack.
I flew backward and hit a wall, cracking it. By now, everyone in the room was watching eagerly.
I forced myself up, my breath coming quickly. I smirked, though. My plan had worked.

The wind suddenly whipped up again, and the blades were released into the air around Shiro. At the same time, my future sight attack came into effect, and a silver force attacked Shiro.
"Strategy is everything in a battle...." I said softly between pants.

July 11th, 2008, 9:30 PM
Shiro looked around desperatly. "What the--!" He said with surprise. The future sight attack came too quickly. I-I can't dodge it! His mind was taken over by thoughts of pain, suffering, killing. Echo appeared in his mind, and seemed to beat him up through his minds eye. "Agh!" Shiro screamed in pain. He fell towards the ground, but just before he hit, the razor wind attack lifted him up into mid air. The blades of wind cut at his flesh, while he tryed to shield his face from being scarred. The force of the tornado sweeped him around in a twirling motion. Shiro was soon ejected out of the tangent and sent flying towards the ground.

Shiro hit the ground hard, he was dazed for a couple seconds but got up, resting on one knee. "Damn!" He cursed. Scratches from the razor wind attack covered his body. He struggled to breath, he slowly got up on both legs. "Y-You havn't defeated m-me yet." Shiro struggled to say. His power was in a slump, he couldn't build it up for a short while. The Zap Cannon and those two attacks weakened his energy. Shiro awaited what Echo would do next, fearing it might be his last hesitation.

July 12th, 2008, 5:29 AM
Idiot, idiot!

Penny thought to himself. I should have used one of those TMs from the shop! Idiot, idiot!

He'd never used one, or had his trainer use a TM on him. But he was sure he would have known how to, he had seen many trainers teach TMs to their Pokemons in the mall. However, this was useless information since he was currently battling.

Small cuts and nicks were all over Penny from the raging Zubat, and if he as still as he currently was, then these Zubat would finish him. Penny simply unleashed Bubblebeam at these Zubat and hoped it would scare them a little.

His glanced at the enormous Pinsir. It had looked at him. Penny shivered a little. What if he really was a predator? What if he had completely walked into this Pinsir's path and would be devoured with these Zubat?

Sometimes Penny wished he wasn't so guillible.

July 12th, 2008, 8:26 AM
Staggerly saw that the Marill that was helping him was having trouble, and now looked over uneasily toward Staggerly. The Zubat only seemed enraged that the Marill had sent a Bubble Beam toward them. Staggerly could now intervene. He went up to the Zubat, them facing the Marill so they didn't see him, and grabbed them both. He smashed them together, and they both fell to the ground, unconscious. Staggerly then faced the Marill, with the entire colony of bat Pokemon looking at him in pure fear.

"It's alright, you're safe with me. I'm Staggerly, the Pinsir. Who are you?" Staggerly asked the Marill in his most polite tone to not scare him, "Thank you for the help."

OOC: Is Marill spelled 'Marill' or 'Marrill'? I'm pretty sure it's just Marill..

July 12th, 2008, 8:49 AM
OOC: Yep, it's Marill. :D

Penny wiggled his ears. This Pinsir, who introduced himself as Staggerly, was surprisingly gentle. His size seemed to contradict him but he seemed to be a ally. Penny had been wrong to harshly confuse Staggerly for a enemy.

"I'm Penny! And I had to do something!" Penny eyed Staggerly curiously. "I'm so glad you arrived, I've been hiding inside the radio tower for a while.."

This was a great advantage. Staggerly was a goliath and this would work to frighten enemies away. Would it work for the Deoxys though..?

Penny shook that thought of his head. How was he to be of any use to Staggerly? A idea suddenly struck him.

"Mr. Staggerly, thank you for coming to my aid! I am a pet pokemon and I'm primarily from the Pokemon Shopping Mall. I have many items that could help us with our trip, and hopefully help others!"

Suddenly, Penny dashed inside the radio tower. "Follow me!" Penny shouted.

July 12th, 2008, 8:56 AM
Staggerly dashed to keep up with Penny, or that's who he called himself.He seemed oddly trusting of Staggerly. He wondered, did his gentleness actually work? He followed Penny, but started to wonder.

"I'm not sure if you want to, but I'm here to rescue any survivors and bring them to the Sinnoh region. Do you care to leave here? You don't have.. to.." he asked, starting to pant to keep up with him. This armor was really working against him, but still kept going. He thought about Penny.. a pet Pokemon? What were these humans thinking? He felt sympathy, but realized how upright and positive Penny was. Maybe humans aren't so bad, after all..

July 12th, 2008, 9:30 AM
Penny ran in a comical way and opened random drawers. He started tossing out TMs, HMs, Level Ups, potions, mostly human made items.

"I understand you're on a rescue mission. After the invasion, I tried to take as many items as possible! These items could help us with our journey. Here, use this potion!" Penny handed a Potion spray to Staggerly. He probably needed that since he had been fighting with the zubat.

"I would like to come along! I can offer my assistance in anything. I promise not to become a burden for you!"

Penny tweaked his ears and quickly started stuffing the items inside a backpack of his own.

"I'm ready! I'm tired of being cooped up in here."

July 12th, 2008, 9:34 AM
His question going rather smoothly, Penny surprised Staggerly with all of the useful things he stored in the drawers. Penny handed him a Potion, and Staggerly didn't hesitate to use it. He glanced over Penny to see what he was bringing. It contained numerous man made items, and some looked completely unfamiliar to Staggerly.

"Alright, let's search this tower for any other Pokemon in need and get out of here quickly.. It's too dangerous here," Staggerly said as he watched Penny pack up the items.

July 12th, 2008, 9:49 AM
"Okay!" Penny piped. His ears wiggled a bit. "But to be honest, I haven't seen a living being around here.."

He remembered the many sleepless nights he endured. The painful loneliness of thinking he would never come across another friendly being.

"I'll follow you though! Maybe there are others here and I never saw them! I've never been to the basement now that I think about it. Maybe there is somebody there hiding?"

Penny skipped behind Staggerly. "We'll be a great team! I'm glad I'm not alone. I'm sure there are others who survived the invasion like us. I can't wait to meet them!"

Blue Screen of Death
July 12th, 2008, 11:14 AM
"Your highness, we just received word from team three in sector eight, they say that they have completed their mission for that area and are moving on." The frightened servant said.

"Good, did they say where they where moving to?" The king replied, wanting to know where more destruction might occur.

"They are moving onto the abandoned human city called 'Goldenrod' your highness, they sent a team of enslaved Zubats and Golbats ahead of them, but they haven't returned." The kings servant answered.

"They do know to kill anything that does not comply to our demands correct?"

"Correct, your highness."

"Good, did they say how soon they would be there?" The king said, in an eager mood.

"They sent the message when they where directly on the outskirts of the city, they are probably investigating as we speak." The servant replied.

"Hurry up, you slackers!" The captain shouted at his team. "Do you want me to tell the king about this?"

"No sir!" The team shouted back, hastily quickening their pace.

They where in Goldenrod, heading towards the tower they sent to the scouts to. The captains whole body shook when seeing the height. He hated heights. But, as a Deoxys, sometimes he had no choice but to fly. Not that he was flying now, as he stepped into the inky darkness. A member of his team was walking through the area, when he ran into a large desk. The resulting noise echoed throughout the building, alerting anything in there that they where not alone.

"You idiot, do you want everyone to know where here?" The captain said in a menacing tone.

"No sir, sorry sir!" The team member said.

"Good, now remember one thing, do not kill unless I give the order, got it?" The captain ordered.

"Yes sir, Captain Shift sir!" The whole team replied.

OOC: there are only four Deoxys' all together on the team.

July 12th, 2008, 11:29 AM
I was panting as well. Future sight, although a wonderfully brilliant attack, put me in a lot of mental stress. The zap cannon didn't help either. I was tired and my body was getting weaker with fatigue. I know I've gotten stronger during this battle though, and that was my intention.

I shook my head, "Shiro... I'm not trying... to kill you... you're through for this battle..." I fell over on my side, "...and so am I..."

There was a long silence. The crowd around us watched still, as if waiting for something else to happen. I growled, "Stop staring at us and go get us some damn healing berries." I said in a menacing tone.

A few Pokemon ran off after a moment of hesitation. I lay there, breathing heavily. My entire body ached and throbbed.
Soon the Pokemon came back with a handful of Sitrus berries. They laid them in front of me and Shiro.
I forced myself up and ate a few. I felt better, and the pain subsided, but my body was still tired. I needed sleep.

July 12th, 2008, 5:36 PM
"I guess this ends in a tie." Shiro said reluctently. He was always the one to finish all of his matches, let there be one victor. "Hmph." Shiro grumbled as he sat down. Echo gave some orders to get some berries to heal our wounds. Sitrus berries were strewn in front of him, in a mad hurry of the other pokemon. Shiro decided to only eat one, and leave the others to Echo. Shiro got up, and walked over to the Absol. "Here, I don't need them." He dropped the remaining sitrus berries he had in front of her. "You look in more pain then me."

Shiro had decided to walk off, to a cave, out of this place. The rooms air had gotten docile again, almost if it knew everything was alright. He was getting tired, probably wasting all of his energy in that fight wasn't a good idea. Shiro sat down again, this time, by himself far from the main room. He lay down, thinking thoughts of, Did I injure her? Will she be all right? He fell asleep, after a while of thinking such things.

July 12th, 2008, 9:18 PM
I finished eating my berries and watched Shiro as he made his way away from the crowd, and through the tunnels. I got up and went down a familiar hall, until I found a small hole in the wall that I could just fit into. I crouched down and crawled through it. It opened up to a room, just big enough to sleep in. I curled up and tried to make myself comfortable.

Shiro... he was strong. That was a fierce battle... I thought as my eyes closed, and I surrendered to sleep.

July 13th, 2008, 6:17 PM
OOC: Sorry, I don't have enough time to post, lolita. I know you're advancement depends on my post, so please be patient, and I will post as soon as I can tomorrow.

Blue Screen of Death
July 14th, 2008, 7:41 PM
Look, I haven't been posting because I need lolita_creep and Blanch_sil to add to what I put up. Just let me know if you think I should skip the scene with them and work out the details so I can continue on with the story.

July 15th, 2008, 6:32 AM
OOC: No, you're fine. I just wasn't able to post afterward because of me already being the last post.. So, here goes.

Something hit the desk that the two had just departed from. Staggerly, for being quite heavy and slow, turned around rather quickly. His eyes scanned what little he could see; he wasn't used to the dark, and couldn't see well in it anyway. He was used to always fighting in broad daylight, so he didn't have to depend on any of his other senses to find his enemies. Though, Penny might be able to see. No, he thought, he didn't want to put Penny in danger.

"Penny.. I'll be right back, I have to go check something out," he said, not sure if Penny had also heard it. Staggerly walked back toward the desk, but in the shadows, he honestly didn't know how far away from it they walked. He kept walking, light as possible on his feet. Yet, the armor still clanged together everytime he took a step.

He slammed into the desk, nearly toppling it over. Staggerly scrambled, catching it before it crashed onto the ground. He set it back down gently, the smash still echoing throughout the hallways. He turned back to where he was heading, and saw a humanoid creature. It stood completely still, but Staggerly didn't know if the thing saw him. Staggerly knew exactly what it was.. a Deoxys.

Blue Screen of Death
July 15th, 2008, 8:00 AM
The team of Deoxys' heard the crashes alright, but three of them didn't care. The one the captain sent ahead did however.The scout, named Horace, was hit by the desk that some gigantic beast had rammed into. Actually, it was a clone he had made as a decoy. The beast had turned back towards him, and was staring directly at him. He prepared for battle.

July 15th, 2008, 8:09 AM
Staggerly knew this was a Deoxys, but didn't know it was a clone. Staggerly didn't hesitate to get rid of this evil foe. He grabbed the desk for a second time and swung it around his head. He grunted, lifted, then tossed the desk. It came down with a crash, smashing the floor tiles, and went down to the floor beneath.

It hit the floor underneath that one.

CRASH, CRASH, Crash, crash.. It kept falling through the floors, until it couldn't be heard. Staggerly still didn't know if his foe was there, because of the darkness. He knew very well that a Deoxys could evade an attack like that, easily. He just hoped he hit it by surprise.

Blue Screen of Death
July 15th, 2008, 10:17 AM
The desk came barreling at Horace like a juggernaut. He was taken by surprise, but managed to evade most of the attack. It hit one of his legs as he was moving, and bent it completely backwards. He let out a mental cry of pain, alarming his team mates of the danger. "Nice job," He said to the beast that had thrown the desk "To bad I'm not alone." He dispatched his clone after this and fainted.

July 16th, 2008, 7:51 AM
The apparent clone just.. fell over. It 'congratulated' him, but said something about more Deoxys's. Staggerly just stood there for a minute, thinking, then realized. If there are more Deoxys.. crap, the teams in trouble!. He began to run back, not caring if the enemy was still alive or not. He ran and ran, his armor clanking heavily on his body. It didn't even seem to slow him down, now, as he was running full speed, all of his muscles working strenuously. He finally came across Penny again. He scooped Penny up, and started to run down the stairs.

"There are Deoxys in here! Sorry for the rough pickup!" Staggerly explained.

They finally reached the bottom floor, and he ran out into the sunlight. He kept running, not bothering to turn around. Sure, Staggerly was strong, but these things could easily outnumber him 7 to 1. Even with the help of Penny, they would be much too strong. Staggerly continued to run, and finally came across the small team of adventurers.

July 16th, 2008, 9:15 AM
"Deoxys..?!" Penny whimpered, completely forgetting about the rough manner he had been picked up.

How useless. Penny had never been in a serious battle, so he knew he couldn't offer assistance. The best they could do was run away and hide.

"What will we do?! Where should we hide?"

Penny would suggest hiding inside the ruined furniture but he knew with Staggerly's size, it would be impossible.

"How about that underground tunnel?" Maybe we can cross through there and run away!"

July 16th, 2008, 10:03 AM
"The Underground Tunnel? What Underground Tunnel?!" Staggerly asked hastily. He reached the rest of the crew of Pokemon he arrived with, "Biddle," he said, directing his question at the Bidoof, "We have to get to the Underground.. tunnel," he explained, letting Penny go to lead the way, "We are going to follow this Marill I rescued. His name is Penny, but there's no time for proper greetings now. If we can get to the other side in time, we can get back to Sinnoh with the other survivors!" he finished.

"Why, what's wrong!?" Biddle asked.

"Deoxys are in the vicinity! We have to go, now!" he roared, with much different tone than he had shown Penny. The small group faced Penny, expecting him to lead the way of the unfamiliar town.

Blue Screen of Death
July 16th, 2008, 10:38 AM
The captain heard his scout send the signal that he was defeated, and promptly said "okay men, its time to attack!" The team began their pursuit at his, and saw some huge beast carrying what looked like a small blue ball running towards the stairwell. The captain had two choices, he could either go for a full charge and lose a bit of surprise he had left, or sneak around the beast and try to stop it. He decided upon the ladder. Him and his team crept through the shadows, doing their best to keep up with the monster. At the bottom of the stairwell the captain realized he had made the wrong choice, due to the fact that the beast had escaped. He had one of his crew go look for the thing, while him and the other two stayed back. Before long the new scout saw the beast again, and it was with a whole crew of pokemon. He decided not to engage, after his former teammates failure. He simply waited and watched.

July 16th, 2008, 10:40 AM
Penny started running towards a small building by the radio tower. "In here, there is a entrance to the underground part of the Goldenrod shopping mall. We can lock them out and escape through the main shopping center doors."

He knew deep inside that there was a possibility that the deoxys would be waiting by the main doors, but he had no other ideas. Besides, he knew the department store and this town better than anybody. He could grab more healing items and maybe there would be some level ups left. "Hurry, we have to go!" Penny went through the Underground Path entrance.

July 16th, 2008, 2:45 PM
The small crew listened carefully on the Marill's demands; they didn't know this city very well, and a map really didn't help much. The small group followed Penny, knowing that he could be trusted. They rushed through the entrance, and Staggerly turned around. He looked at Biddle, the second strongest Pokemon of the crew. The pushed the heavy doors, Staggerly didn't break a sweat, while Biddle struggled a bit. Nonetheless, they got it closed quickly. The group started to explore the underground path, the inky darkness overwhelming Staggerly once again. He pulled out an object from his bag, and flicked the switch. The hallway lit up a bit, but was even darker than the radio tower. He was holding a flashlight. They were still following Penny.

OOC: The group consist of..
Biddle the Bidoof, Phantom the Phanpy, Terrace the Shuckle, and Green the Bulbasaur, just for the info.

July 16th, 2008, 3:45 PM
Penny ran towards the darkness. He used to rush through this path when he had to make quick deliveries to the department store so he knew it by heart. He approached a large door and pushed it open. He didn't worry about it being locked because it was obvious that the humans left it unlocked when they rushed to escape from the invasion.

"In here, in here!" he shouted at them. He ran inside. The darkness inside though was overwhelming. It was impossible to see.

"We have to shut that door as well. Also, we can look through these boxes for anything we need!" Penny wiggled his ears. He was terrified of going first, but there was no other choice.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 16th, 2008, 5:00 PM
OOC: SF PMed Me,I'm In.
So I'll Post Again I Think Of Something

Blue Screen of Death
July 16th, 2008, 7:32 PM
The scout had alerted them as to the destination of the pokemon they where following. They raced towards the the underground tunnel, flying high enough so they wouldn't be seen. Once they saw the place (they flew a great deal faster than the other pokemon could run) they teleported down and entered the tunnel. It was pitch black, but this was good, it gave them an element of surprise. They quickly made their way deep into the tunnel, just as the small blue ball pokemon came running down. The captain stepped forward and emitted a bright flash, illuminating the tunnel. "Surprise!" He said with an evil grin on his face, "welcome to your doom." After this sentence the Deoxys team surrounded the poor blue pokemon, and closed in.

July 16th, 2008, 7:54 PM
The bright flash of light stopped Penny in his steps. His stubby legs halted and this caused him to roll on his back. Penny looked around and looked with fright at the Deoxys surrounding hm. "W-w-what?" he stuttered. He was completely at the mercy of these Deoxys. The seemingly leader had just stepped in front of him as he was running in.

Everything Penny feared was happening. These Deoxys somehow knew exactly where he was going. Fear had somehow paralyzed Penny and he suddenly remembered the others. The others had not quite arrived here, and if they arrived close enough, the enemy would have them as well.

Should he shout and warn the others not to come inside? But if he did this, this would tip off the Deoxys as well. He had to somehow distract these Deoxys and hopefully, the gang would be able to escape unharmed.

"Please don't hurt me! Have mercy on me, I am all by myself.." Penny stuttered. With any luck, the others would see the Deoxys and run away. He hated the thought of having the gang killed because of his useless plan.

Blue Screen of Death
July 16th, 2008, 8:39 PM
"Mercy, hah! You shall receive no mercy!" The captain said, moving his head down next to the marills. "You, and your little friend, are going to join me and my team on a one way cruise to our slave camp. You'll get only a half hour a day to go find food, wherever you may be. But that huge beast that attacked my scout back in the tower will not be shown the same courtesy, he will get special attention from his highness." He said this with an evil chuckle, and his Deoxys cohorts soon mimicked him in this way. He loved his job.

OOC: the captain only knows of Staggerly, Penny, and Biddle (seriously, Biddle?)

July 16th, 2008, 9:48 PM
OOC: If your wondering, the fight between me and Ater Ventus probably happened a few days before the radio tower story did. I'm just gonna have my Character interupt it, if thats fine with you.

"I've got to hurry!" said Shiro in a mad rush to a building in GoldenRod. Flashback: Shiro had just gotten up from where he was sleeping. He sauntered over to the main room where chatter of pokemon survivors in GoldenRod city could be heard. Their playing a tough game of hard ball if they sent out a survivor search party in that to be Deoxy's infested town. Shiro ran there as fast as he could and hid behind some logging and trees just on the outside of the city, spying with his eyes to see if this search party really had come. A pokemon search party, just like he had overheard, was headed toward an abandoned building. The party consisting of from all he could see, a pinsir. The pinsir completely overshadowed the other members so Shiro could not see them clearly. Once they entered, Shiro saw a group of Deoxy's headed for the building. He gasped in shock.

Back to the Present: Shiro entered the stingy radio tower, consisting of walls crumbling or crumbled. He walked over to a wall, his ears twitching to the sound of footsteps. He peered around the corner, to see a Marill, surrounded by Deoxy's. One with intentions of sending the poor pokemon to a slave camp and destroying another. Shiro turned the corner in rage, to face the Deoxy's. "I won't let that happen!" he yelled. Shiro beared his teeth and charged up a zap cannon. "Leave him alone!" He yelled again, shooting the zap cannon at the leader of the Deoxy's group.

Blue Screen of Death
July 17th, 2008, 1:49 AM
OOC: Its the underground tunnel, not the radio tower.

IC: He saw it come at him, but could not dodge it. The captain was sent flying back by this mysterious Raichu's Zap cannon. "We shall kill you for your insolence!" The Deoxys captain shouted, "Attack!" The whole team moved towards the Raichu, leaving the small blue pokemon alone.

July 17th, 2008, 4:49 AM
A Raichu? He wasn't with the team last time Penny looked..

However, that did not matter. The Raichu had arrived and attacked the Deoxys surrounding him. This was a great opportunity to fight. That is.. if Penny even knew how to fight.

There was also the fact that Raichus are electric pokemon, and marills were water type pokemon. How in the world was Penny supposed to help if there was a great chance he could get electrocuted while attacking?

Actually, maybe that was the answer. Make the Deoxys more vulnerable to the Raichu's electric moves.

Penny ran towards the Deoxys and squirted water at them. Maybe he would finally be of use to the team!

July 17th, 2008, 10:10 AM
OOC: My bad SupahFunk. I should read others posts more carefully.

Shiro watched carefully. The Zap Cannon was a sucessful hit, and the injured captain of the group was in intentions to kill Shiro. The leader gave out some angry commands to send out his troops to kill him, but Shiro had already made his preperations for a counter attack. Shiro saw out of the corner of his eye, the Marill, which Shiro had diverted the Deoxy's attention from, was keen on helping him out. Shiro smirked. "These guys are more powerful then you think!" The Deoxy's group was charging at him, but before they could get any closer, the Marill squirted water on them. Smart thinking. Shiro thought. Water conducts my electric attacks, it could make them more powerful.

Shiro had no time to waste. He started discharging his electrical energy around his body to perform a Volt Tackle attack. Once the energy swirling around Shiro was strong and large enough, he charged at the team of Deoxy's at high speeds. I sure hope this works!

Blue Screen of Death
July 17th, 2008, 10:33 AM
"How could these feeble pokemon think that they could defeat an elite squadron of Deoxys'?" The captain thought, after being soaked by the blue thing. "Everyone, join hands and prepare for a mega mind blast!" The captain shouted to his team members. The team obliged, and they all closed their eyes in preparation, except the captain, who had to aim the attack. The water dripped down them as the captain saw the Raichu gather electricity. "Oh no." The captain gasped, realizing his mistake. The electricity would travel through him to his team, and kill them all.

OOC: I made up the mega mind blast thing, so don't say anything about it.

July 17th, 2008, 4:08 PM
[[OOC: I'm leaving for a week. -__- Sorry, people, I'll catch up as soon as I get back. I'll just say that Echo was training herself and some other weaker pokemon that needed it. Barboach, I give you permission to control my character if you want to, if it helps the story move along, just don't go overboard. =P See you guys in a week]]

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 19th, 2008, 4:17 AM
Ace Flew Around Goldenrod Silently. He Could Sense Something Happening In The Underground Tunnel. He Went Through The Window Of The Radio Tower And Went Straight For The Underground Tunnel. Come On,I Can Sense Something,I Have To Find It. Ace Thought As He Entered The Undergroung Tunnel. It Was Dark,But He Could See Fine. He Could See Something As He Went A Little Deeper. He Saw What It Was. Or More Like What They Were. There Was A Bunch Of Deoxys Surrounding Some Other Pokemon. He Couldn't Make Out What They Were,But He Knew They Were Allies. Ace Used Ariel Ace On One Of The Deoxys To Make Some Space To Get In The Croud. He Waited For Any Sign They Really Are On His Side. Why Else Wouldnt They Be? Thought Ace.

Ok,That Didnt Take Too Long. Lol.

July 20th, 2008, 12:35 PM
OOC: Ah.. I'm back. Ok, here goes.

Staggerly was waiting for Biddle (I know -_-, I'm crap at names), when he heard numerous crashes, and almost.. crackling. He ran as fast as his stout legs could take him, entering the obvious battle scene.

"Everyone, join hands and prepare for a mega mind blast!" he heard. He saw a Raichu and Penny, who looked like he battled.

"Penny.. what's going on, here?!" Staggerly roared. The small team behind him cowered, though they were used to it, "Is this Raichu an ally?" he asked a bit quieter, still angry, however.

July 20th, 2008, 9:34 PM
Before the collision of Shiro and the Deoxy's a few things happened in a small amount of time. The captain of the group was obviously mad beyond believe, in an attempt to kill Shiro once for all, he prepared a move with the other team members called "Mega Mind Blast". That'll be your last mistake! When this thought went through his mind, a Pinsir came into the battle scene. The same Pinsir I saw before! The Pinsir rushed in demanding if Shiro was ally or foe of the Marill. Its quite obvious that I'm an ally. I'm protecting him from these Deoxy's!

Then, the inevitable collision happened. Shiro bounced off on the impact landing on his back hard.

July 21st, 2008, 6:55 AM
There was a small explosion in the center of the room. Staggerly rushed over as fast as he could, but couldn't see anything due to the smoke that the explosion exhausted. Staggerly had no idea what was going on.. he had just entered the room, waiting for his slow team. He then waited for someone to say something. Anyone.

July 21st, 2008, 9:58 AM
"This Raichu is an ally! He saved me from the Deoxys too!" Penny urged Staggerly. He was thankful that Staggerly and the team were alright, but what about the Raichu?

The impact of the explosion had sent the Raichu flying on his back. Penny rushed over and asked if he was alright. Then Penny struggled with his backpack and took out a potion. "Take this. It'll help."

Blue Screen of Death
July 21st, 2008, 12:14 PM
OOC: Hey people, I'm gonna play two parts now, so here is the sheet for my new character.

Character choice: Flareon

Character name: Floyd

Description: Floyd is the son of two Umbreons, which seems normal, but somehow it caused his fur two be a darker shade of its normal color. So, instead of a Flareon's normally red fur, his is crimson red. His eyes are also a dark shade of red, but are much closer to black than red. He lost the tip of one ear in a particularly nasty fight with a Deoxys general, while escaping a slave labor camp near the town formerly known as Cherrygrove.

Personality: Floyd is very fun loving and happy most of the time, and will do almost anything for thrills. This has caused problems in the past (he was in a slave camp for a short period of time) but he normally overcame them. He is always looking at the bright side of things, but must admit that sometimes there is no bright side.

History: Floyd was born in Johto, and lived near Cherrygrove all of his life. He once climbed a tree, trying to get the highest berry on it because of a dare, and had to have his mother find a Fearow to fly him down. The berry was good though. He did many more stupid things, including a trip into the Ruins of Alph, also on a dare. He is still afraid of the unknown pokemon to this day. He was captured by the Deoxys while attempting to find any surviving citizens of his town. The only thing he found was a Deoxys scout team doing the exact same thing as he was. The only thing he remembered about the experience was hearing one of the Deoxys saying "Yes sir, captain Shift sir!" He was only in the slave camp for a week until he escaped, vowing to each one of the other slaves that he would return and free them all. He then hunted down the scout team that caught him and wound up in Goldenrod, where he currently is.

IC: "I finally found you!" Floyd shouted, running towards the other end of the tunnel. He was stopped by a blinding flash, and when he regained his sight he saw that he was not alone. A Marill, a Raichu, and a Pinsir where also in the tunnel, but only the Marill and Raichu where battling the Deoxys'. He saw a large Zap cannon leave the Raichu and disintegrate the team of Deoxys'. He quickly ran towards the Raichu, seeing that the power of the attack the Deoxys' used before they dissappeared blast him back into a wall, to check to see if the Raichu was okay. The marill he saw was there as well, also checking on the large yellow mouse pokemon. He knew that he had better introduce himself to let the others know that he was an ally. "Hello," he said, "My name if Floyd, a former slave of the Deoxys."

July 21st, 2008, 12:24 PM
"Floyd.. You aren't a spy of the Deoxys.. are you? I'm very sorry, but I find it hard to trust former slaves of the Deoxys. By the way, I'm Staggerly," he said, trying to calm himself from the excitement that had just happened. He looked ahead, but the rest of his rescue team disappeared.. Where had they gone? Had the Deoxys captured them? He glanced down at Penny, the first Pokemon he had found in the Radio Tower. Something odd was definitely happening.. How had a lone Raichu beaten an entire team of Deoxys. Staggerly figured three possibilities:

Either they were just decoys, they retreated, or that Raichu was just plain strong. He didn't know what to think as he was lost in deep thought.

July 21st, 2008, 12:40 PM
"Floyd?" Penny wiggled his ears and approached this new ally. "You were a slave?"

This was beyond belief. This Flareon was an actual survivor of the Deoxys. How could this be possible?

"I'm Penny. Staggerly here is from a rescue team and he found me. Would you like to accompany us in our rescue mission?" he asked eagerly. He enjoyed the thought of having more allies.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 21st, 2008, 12:53 PM
Ace Flew Around Goldenrod Silently. He Could Sense Something Happening In The Underground Tunnel. He Went Through The Window Of The Radio Tower And Went Straight For The Underground Tunnel. Come On,I Can Sense Something,I Have To Find It. Ace Thought As He Entered The Undergroung Tunnel. It Was Dark,But He Could See Fine. He Could See Something As He Went A Little Deeper. He Saw What It Was. Or More Like What They Were. There Was A Bunch Of Deoxys Surrounding Some Other Pokemon. He Couldn't Make Out What They Were,But He Knew They Were Allies. Ace Used Ariel Ace On One Of The Deoxys To Make Some Space To Get In The Croud. He Waited For Any Sign They Really Are On His Side. Why Else Wouldnt They Be? Thought Ace.

Did Anyone See My Last Post? Oh Well,I'll Go On From Now Pretending You Ignored Me. Lol.

Ace Heard No Reply,But It Was As If They Didn't Know He Was There. They Were Talking,But He Ignored It. A Good Whirlwind Could Get Theyre Attention And Distract The Deoxys. Thought Ace. He Flapped His Wings And Summoned A Huge Whirlwind That Hit One Of The Deoxys With Great Power. He Knew This Would Catch Theyre Attention. He Could Now Make Out What They Were Also. A Pinser,Marill,Bidoof,And Raichu,Impressive. I Know They Are On My Side Now Though,But Do They Know I'm Even Here? Thought Ace.

July 21st, 2008, 1:02 PM
OOC: Hey Sandslash10, we're not ignoring you. It's just that you need to read more carefully what's going on. The Deoxys were defeated by Shiro the Raichu and now the gang is being approached by Floyd the Flareon, who was enslaved by the Deoxys. That's where we're at for now. ; ) just read a little more carefully. : )

July 21st, 2008, 1:03 PM
Staggerly felt a strong gust of wind on his back. He turned away from his trance to see a Pidgeot, who was an obvious ally. Staggerly found himself starting to sweat.

"Alright.. It's getting a bit crowded down here. I suggest we head back up to Goldenrod before it's too late to leave. Let's get this Raichu up there, too," he said, waiting for a response from them, specifically the Pidgeot.

"And you.. who are you? We'll be heading up, hopefully," he finished.

Blue Screen of Death
July 21st, 2008, 2:25 PM
OOC: I'm going to start this at the point where Staggerly was talking to Floyd.

IC: "Yes, you can trust me. I was about to dispatch those Deoxys when your electric friend here did it for me." Floyd said, watching the great beast move with ease as a gust hit his back, even though he was wearing heavy armor. "So, your part of a rescue team? I hope attack is also on your organizations agenda." Floyd added, blowing small puff of fire out of his mouth. "I've seen horrors in the slave camp that would haunt you forever, but I seem haunt-proof." He added, while finally turning to the Pidgeot. "Well, we've got ourselves one heck of a little group here, don't we?"

July 21st, 2008, 3:18 PM
"Hmpf." Shiro grunted. "I thought they would put up a better fight!" Still lying on the ground, the Marill he had been protecting offered him a potion. "Thanks." He said quietly under his breath. Shiro downed the health restroing potion in a matter of seconds. It wouldn't help much though. The recoil damage from a powerful volt tackle would only be half healed. Shiro got up slowly. The Deoxy's team had obviously been vapourized by Shiro's attack or have retreated. Before Shiro could survey the scene any longer, a Pidgeot hurled a light gust of wind at them, to gain there attention, then lightly landed on the ground.

Shiro was about to walk off for the exit when a Flareon came running up. Floyd he said his name was. Escaped from a pokemon slave camp. Horrible. Shiro shuddered. He hoped defeating those Deoxy's wouldn't put him number one on the hit list. "My name is Shiro. Now come on we've got to get out of here before they send reinforcements." Shiro stated clearly to everyone. He started walking off in the direction of the exit, not looking back to see if the others were following him or not.

July 21st, 2008, 3:47 PM
Staggerly thought. Finally, we can go without interuption! He started to follow the Raichu, who introduced himself as Shiro. The small team started to grow, quickly and rapidly. If it kept up like this, there wouldn't be enough room for the boat ride home. He started to walk the same direction as Shiro, which was the opposite direction they had entered. Staggerly walked with a quiet clank of his armor. He felt a bit hot, as if the temperature was rising significantly. It must be those flames from.. who was that again? Floyd? He didn't think, and imitated Shiro on accident. He started to leave, not looking back for the others.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 21st, 2008, 7:35 PM
Ace Followed The Others. When He Caught Up To The Pinser He Replied, "My Name Is Ace." He Said. A Small Brown Feather Fell From His Wing. It Was Most Likely From The Battle He Had With The Growlithe Before He Was In Goldenrod. He Was Silent Afterwards,But A Swarm Of Beedrill Caught His Attention. He Wasn't Paying Attention To Where He Was Going And Flew Straight Into A Building Wall. He Mumbled Something When He Got Up,But Flew Back To The Rest Of The Team. "If I Keep This Up,I'm Sure I Can Train Harder. I Have To Be Careful Though,I Dont Want To Hurt These Guys Like I Did Poochy..." Whispered Ace,Thinking Aloud.

Poochy Is Ace's Old Friend. Ace Accidentily Killed Him When They Were Training. I Know,Stupid Part Of Ace's History,But Oh Well. :P

July 22nd, 2008, 6:39 AM
The Pidgeot introduced himself as Ace to Staggerly. Staggerly turned to face Ace, but Ace disappeared for a second. He looked around for the Pidgeot, but didn't see him. He shrugged, and continued to walk.

"If I keep this up, I'm sure I can train harder. I have to be careful, though, I don't want to hurt these guys like I did Poochy..." Ace said. Staggerly turned around for a second time, and there was Ace.

What the.. eh.. nevermind. He thought, but continued to follow the group to the exit of Goldenrod.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 22nd, 2008, 8:06 AM
Ace Flew Slowly Enough So He Didn't Pass The Others. He Thought About Poochy On The Way,Too. He Was Always A Good Friend,But I Wonder If I Can Trust These Guys Like I Did Him... Thought Ace. He Landed For A Second And Listened To See If Anything In The Forest Was Going To Attack,But He Didn't Hear Anything. He Flew On With The Group. He Was Very Silent Just In Case He Did Hear Something. He Saw A Few Small Shroomish Pass By A Couple Times,But Ignored Them. He Has Been Past Goldenrod Before,So He Knew The Way,But Wanted To See If They Knew. If We Got Attacked,It Would Be The Perfect Time To See If I Can Trust Them Also,And By Attack,I Mean By Anything Other Than A Deoxys... Thought Ace As He Followed The Others.

July 22nd, 2008, 8:18 AM
Penny overhead Ace mention somebody named Poochy. He felt a little curious and wanted to ask, but remembered the current state they were all in.

The group had grown, with new additions like Shiro the Raichu, Ace the Pidgeot and Floyd the Flareon, their team would last a chance against the Deoxys. It was a relief to know that they were able to stand their ground with their last encounter against such violent Pokemon. The only thing he was concerned with was himself.

Penny glanced at Staggerly and Shiro. Both allies had saved him at different times. He started to feel a sense of uselessness. Penny tried shaking this feeling away and decided to proceed following the group. They were being awfully quiet, and this unnerved Penny. He had complete trust in them, and figured there was no motive for any of them to be Deoxys' spies.

"Hey you guys, where are we going?" Penny squealed. He had to say something. The silence was driving him near nuts.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 22nd, 2008, 8:37 AM
Ace Spotted The Marill Now. "Dont Ask Me, I'm Just Following..." He Replied,Closing His Eyes. He Dodged Buildings With His Eyes Closed. He Really Didn't Care If The Others Were Wondering,But He Was Becoming Bored. He Heard A Twig Snap,And His Eyes Flew Open. It Wasn't The Team,Thats For Sure. Somthing Was Going To Attack. Suddenly An Arcanine Jumped In Front Of The Team. Yes... Thats Good Enough. Thought Ace,Glaring At The Arcanine. It Didn't Say Anything,But All It Did Was Growl. Ace launched Himself At It,But The Arcanine Used Flamethrower At Him,Sending Him Backwards. He Noticed The Look In That Arcanine's Eyes,It was definatly The Growlithe From Last Time.

July 22nd, 2008, 8:55 AM
An Arcanine blocked the path of the group.. It was fairly tough looking. It was about the same size as Staggerly. Staggerly instantly jumped to action. Not knowing it was Ace's friend, he rammed it and sent it flying backward. Staggerly then yelled to the crew.

"It seems we have an enemy!" he yelled. Then, he looked to Ace. Deep in Ace's eyes, he could see some sort of familiarity about the Arcanine. He saw the same look in the Arcanine's eyes. They were definitely foes of some sort, he thought.

July 22nd, 2008, 9:04 AM
Penny reacted rather slow. First he was frozen in fear, but then he realized that this Growlithe is a fire type Pokemon. Somewhere he had heard Fire types were vulnerable to Water types.

Penny anxiously wiggled his ears, this was finally a chance to show everybody that he wasn't entirely useless. Then again, Penny was not very strong like a battle-trained marill and there was a chance he might just make a fool of himself. That did not matter to him. He started to spray water at this enemy Growlithe.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 22nd, 2008, 9:10 AM
Ace And The Arcanine Glared At Each Other For A Few Minutes,Then The Arcanine Made Its Move. It Used Flamethrower On Ace But He Moved Out Of The Way In Time. Ace Grinned Slightly,And Used Ariel Ace On The Arcanine. It Tried To Dodge But Ace Came Right Back Hitting The Arcaning With Great Force. "He's Fine. He'll Just Be Knocked Out For A While." Said Ace,Calming Down Now.The Arcanine Was Friends When Ace Was A Pidgey,But They Became Rivals After He Accidentily Killed Poochy. "Mind If I Explain?" Asked Ace.

July 22nd, 2008, 9:21 AM
Ace asked to explain the predicament that the Arcanine just put the ragtag group in. Staggerly nodded, unsure if Ace actually wanted Staggerly to attack or not. Next time, he thought, I'll make sure it's a for-sure enemy. He didn't want grudges in the group, especially since the Deoxys could be anywhere. It would be awful to make more enemies than they already had. Staggerly looked on at Ace, waiting for some sort of story or explanation.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 22nd, 2008, 9:30 AM
"Well,When I Was A Pidgey,We Used To Be Friends,But After I Evolved Ijnto A Pidgeot Like I Am Now,I Accidentily Killed Poochy While We Were Training. We've Been Fighting Ever Scince. Ace Said,Looking At The Arcanine. "His Name Is Blitz." Said Ace,Waiting For A Reply. Unexpectidly,Blitz Got Up And Attacked Ace With A Headbutt. Ace Dodged It,Causing Blitz To Hit His Head On The Tree Behind Ace. Blitz Shook His Head And Ran Off,Most Likely Going To Train For When He Comes Back. Ace Sighed,Estimating What He Is Going To Do Next Time.

July 22nd, 2008, 10:03 AM
Penny eyed Ace carefully. "I'm sorry about your friend. But we're all friends here. Our main mission is to survive the invasion..!"

Penny stopped. What exactly was their mission? To run forever? To hide? For how long? The Deoxys did not seem to have plans to stop their invasion. Penny felt depressed all of a sudden.

Blue Screen of Death
July 22nd, 2008, 10:05 AM
Floyd had stayed behind in the tunnel after the others left, looking for anything that might help them out. He soon found what he was looking for, but at the same time he wasn't looking for it. A round purple ball with a M on the top of it and two red bumps on either side. He immediately recognized this as a master ball, for it was the same thing that the Deoxys had used to catch him. This one was new, so it still had some use. He quickly grabbed it in his mouth and ran to join the others. He found them not far outside the building, and he dropped the ball when he reached them and said "I found this in the tunnel, we could catch a Deoxys hostage and interrogate him, or something."

July 22nd, 2008, 10:16 AM
Penny stared at Floyd. "Wait, what business do we have catching and interrogating a Deoxys..? Shouldn't we leave this to the pokemon in charge of fighting the enemy?"

This was a bold idea from Floyd. However, it was too risky. The sole purpose they were all together was to survive. "What exactly are you saying, Floyd?" Penny asked.

July 22nd, 2008, 10:27 AM
OOC: The thing in italics is a flashback.

Staggerly was watching what was going on. Floyd with the Master Ball, and Ace with his rival. Staggerly was getting a bit annoyed that they couldn't leave. The original team was missing, and there was no saying what could be hidden in the city. Staggerly started to leave the group, heading for Ecruteak City, which was on the way to Olivine. Once there, a boat moared in the harbor would retrieve the team and return back to Sinnoh. Staggerly stopped, and remembered something from where he used to live.

"C'mon, Staggerly! What, am I too tough for ya!?" yelled the Heracross. It taunted him with a motion of his fist. Staggerly got up off the ground from being tossed through the air. He charged the Heracross, horns first. The Heracross knew what he was planning, however, and slammed his horn against Staggerly's. Even with two pincers and much more weight than the Heracross, neither budged. The Heracross then used a Counter attack, and lifted Staggerly through the air. The Heracross then closed in for the kill.

He was interupted.

"What exactly are you saying, Floyd?" Penny asked. Staggerly was torn from his trance from the past. He shook it off, and turned around.

"Hey, everyone! We're heading to Olivine City, if you wish to be rescued and brought to Sinnoh. If not, no complaining," he said sternly.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 22nd, 2008, 10:30 AM
Ace Nodded. "Good Job Finding That Master Ball. Even Though He Is Right,I Could Go And Catch A Deoxys For You Guys." Said Ace Looking At Floyd. "I Know It Is Risky,But I Know I Could Easily Fly Away If Any Problems Come." Ace Said. He Dug Inside The Pack Around His Neck And Pulled Out A Box. "Inside The Box I Have Some Communication Devices And Some Trackers. It Would Help Us If You All Agree With Me Going." Said Ace,Bravely Hoping They Agreed. He Was Bored,And He Knew This Wasnt Going To Be Easy,But He Knew If He Was Careful Enough He Could Catch One.

July 22nd, 2008, 1:01 PM
"You guys, catching a Deoxys is dangerous! You could get killed!" Penny pleaded. He saw that Staggerly was leaving and obviously planning on going to Olivine City.

Penny felt cowardly for preferring to leave with Staggerly because he was a good source of protection. Penny looked at Ace and wiggled his tail. "Good luck with catching a Deoxys. I won't stop you."

With that, Penny ran off to accompany Staggerly.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 22nd, 2008, 1:21 PM
"See Ya. I'll Meet You All At Olivine Later." Said Ace Grabbing The Masterball. He Put It In His Bag And Flew Off. Lets Hope I Remember Where The Deoxys Might Be... Thought Ace. Luckily He Had Brought One Of The Communication Devices And A Tracking Device. He Knew What Would Be Bad,Is If The Deoxys Could Pick Up The Signal Of The Tracking Device,But Then There Would Be A Good Side To That Also. It Would Give Him A Chance To Catch One. Hopefully One Of Them Grabbed A Communication Device... Thought Ace As He Continued To Fly Around With The Small Devices Around His Neck. He Sighed,He Thought It Would Be Hours Before A Deoxys Actually Showed Up.

Blue Screen of Death
July 22nd, 2008, 1:45 PM
The guard saw a bird pokemon flying over, but was uncertain whether or not it should report it, or engage it. It decided upon the ladder. The Deoxys sent a thunderbolt hurling up at the flying pokemon, only to miss. "Idiot, how could you miss that?" The guard mumbled, preparing a second attack.
Floyd thought about his time in the camp. He had found his mother there, only to receive some of the worst news he could imagine. "Floyd, dear, I'm so glad you're alive!" She said to him when they met during the work, only to be reminded not to talk by an ineffective (she kept it a secret by faking pain) psychic attack from the slave master in that area, due to here being a dark type pokemon. After the Deoxys had left Floyd whispered to his mother "Hey mom, where dad?" His mother only stared at him sadly as she said "Floyd, I wish I didn't have to tell you this, but you father is dead. He was lost in the last stand we made before being captured." Floyd couldn't believe it, how could his father die. It was simple, but Floyd never thought it possible. He simply went back to work, hauling berries to the storage area. He didn't say a single word after that while in the camp, only the vow he made before he left, stating that he would return and free them all.

Floyd woke up from his trance, and followed Staggerly to the boat headed for Olivine, still remembering his promise to the other slaves.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 22nd, 2008, 2:00 PM
Yes! Thought Ace As He Dodged The Attack. I'll Go Down,Battle It For A Couple MinutesTo Make Sure He Doesn't Think Anything Suspicous Is Going On,And Catch him. Its That Easy. Thought Ace,While He Turned On The Communication Device. "I See A Deoxys,Its Trying To Attack,But I'm Sure Its A Slow One. It Already Missed. I'm Gonna Close In On It And Battle For A Few Minutes First." Said Ace. He Then Turned It Off And Flew Straight At The Deoxys. Ace Started To Spin In The Air,He Was Definatly Using His Ariel Ace At Full Power. He Launched Himself At The Deoxys. Good,Aimed And At Full Power. Ace Thought As He Flew At The Deoxys At High Speed.

July 22nd, 2008, 2:32 PM
OOC: Blanch, the only reason I keep calling you "the Pinsir" is you havn't givin my character Staggerly's name yet. And short and ugly post.

IC: Shiro started at Penny for a few seconds with piercing eyes. He finally broke the silence by saying: "Catching a Deoxy's is dangerous enough. Keeping one captive inside our hideout is even more dangerous! Don't they know Deoxy's can communicate telepathically! Once inside, he could communicate with the other Deoxy's and tell them the location of the hideout! Its an idiots move if you ask me." Shiro was already walking in the direction the Pinsir and Penny were going. "I'd rather be off this godforsaken place then stay on it any longer, knowing they could send reinforcements of thousands of Deoxy's right now to capture us all."

July 22nd, 2008, 4:52 PM
OOC: No? Oh, yeah, that's right! Shiro was KO'd upon Staggerly's.. what, like 3rd introduction? I'll get to that right away.;) (Don't worry, my posts haven't been very.. well, either)

Staggerly found that the two of the Pokemon he was with started to follow him. They were the Raichu and Penny. Staggerly hated to introduce himself, and seem so soft, but something was bugging him. He approached the Raichu.

"You.. what's your name? Just for future reference. Oh, by the way, I'm Staggerly," he said, trying to make the intro very short to save time, "Believe me, I may need to know this to get you registered for the boat to Sinnoh," he finished.

OOC: Dang, it's still short. Oh, well, it'll hopefully get longer when all the intro's are done.

July 22nd, 2008, 5:36 PM
OOC: Yup, no shame in short posts because you got nothing much to go off on.

IC: The blundering noise of footsteps hitting the ground came from the group, continuing the voyage for the ship back to Sinnoh. Shiro looked around. The used to be grassy, lusicious feilds of green that covered the outskirts of Goldenrod were now destroyed and demolished. Flaming debrie from vanquished buildings plated the feilds of green with red, the flames rising up, but dieing down seconds later. "I will find the monsters responsible for this..." Shiro whispered under his breath. The Pinsir from before approched Shiro. He reluctantly asked for his name and stated his own. "The names Shiro. Were you the one in that rescue team I saw going into the radio tower earlier?" He asked of Staggerly.

Blue Screen of Death
July 22nd, 2008, 5:45 PM
"Oh no." Was the last thing the Deoxys guard could remember himself saying, right before a Pidgeot hit him at full power with an aerial ace attack.
"Well," Floyd said, catching up to the others, "as long as were doing intro's, it would be much obliged if you gave me your names, since I gave you mine." He heard Ace say something through the communication device about having found a Deoxys, but didn't let the others know, he had his own agenda for the monster.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 22nd, 2008, 6:13 PM
Ace Grinned. Yes! Now For This. Thought Ace As He Dropped The Master Ball On The Deoxys. It Was Caught. He Turned The Device On Again. "Guys,The Deoxys Was Caught. I'll Be There In A Few Minutes." Said Ace. He Then Turned The Device Off. He Flew Straight,Using ExtremeSpeed To Go Faster. He Finally Saw The Others In The Distance. He Landed Near Them All. "Guess What I Have?" Said Ace. "And You Guys Said It Was Dangerous,I Knocked This Guy Out In One Hit." Ace Continued,Smiling Bravely. He Stood There And Waited For A Reply. Ace Wasn't Aware That Blitz Stood In The Distance,But The Arcanine Had No Intention Of Attacking.

July 23rd, 2008, 5:53 AM
"Aah, so it's Shiro," Staggerly said, "And yes, I was with the rescue team". He began to like the Raichu, due to the independence he could sense in his voice. Very soon after, the Flareon came running up. He wanted to know the names of the rest of the team. Staggerly sighed, starting to resent the fact that he needed to tell his name so many times. He started to introduce himself, the Ace flew up and boasted a Masterball in his beak. It seemed that he actually was able to catch a Deoxys, surprisingly enough to Staggerly. He needed to ask.

"How?" he said. He had never had human contact, so he had no idea what a Pokeball was, let alone a Masterball.

July 23rd, 2008, 6:16 AM
"You actually captured it?" Penny stared at Ace frightfully. Ace had used a master ball. There was no fear of the Deoxys inside harming the team, but what if these Deoxys could communicate telepathically. Their location would be found and they would all be made into slaves.. Well, Penny would. The Deoxys had held a grudge against Staggerly, and they surely would not be pleased with Shiro either. Whatever that Deoxys meant by a visit from their "Highness" did not sound like a good thing.

"What if Shiro is right? They are going to come looking for him!" he turned to Staggerly and Shiro, desperately hoping they'd agree.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 23rd, 2008, 6:53 AM
"Penny,This Thing Passed Out In One Hit,I Dont Think They Will Come Looking For A Rookie." Said Ace. "It Was Easy. I Have Seen Humans before,And I Actually Used To Live Near One. If I Would Observe Close Enough,I Learned How To Use A Pokeball." Replied Ace,Now Looking At Staggerly. "I'm Sure There Is Nothing To Worry About,But We Should Keep An Eye Out For Any Other Deoxys." Said Ace,Now Half Agreeing To Penny. Blitz Sat In The Distance Listening,He Was Close Enough For A Poikemon In The Group To See,But Not Hear. Ace Had Now Spotted Blitz,But Didn't React To What he Saw In Case It Was A Trap.

July 23rd, 2008, 7:00 AM
"We are not taking that thing on the boat to Sinnoh, you hear, Ace?" Staggerly said defiantly. There was no way, if perhaps Penny was right, that he would endanger every human and Pokemon in Sinnoh, "Do what you have to do here, in Johto. Do you understand?" Staggerly commanded. He hated to tell others what to do, but he was merely protecting the former slaves and what not. He glared at Ace, but deep down, was curious as to what the Deoxys would do, if it would be loyal or not.

"I'll tell you one thing; I'm not staying to find out if it calls backup or not!" he finished. With that, he stormed off. Still, he was a bit curious..

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 23rd, 2008, 7:12 AM
"I Have A Good Plan For This Thing Then." Said Ace Pointing To Blitz. He Grinned And Put Some Sticky Tree Sap On The Master Ball. Ace Snook Over To Blitz And Stuck It On The End Of His Tail. He Quietly Flew Back To The Team. "There Is Gonna Be Some Fighting Here Soon If The Other Deoxys Do Come. Now We Can Leave." Said Ace As He Looked At Staggerly. "I'm Not Staying Here To See If He Lives,I Can Tell You That." Said Ace,Ready To Leave. He Took Of The Communicator And Put It In His Bag. He Threw The Tracker In the Water. "Ready Any Time." He Said. As Soon As Blitz Noticed Ace Knew He Was There He Ran To The Mountains And Hid.

July 23rd, 2008, 7:19 AM
Penny stared at Blitz until he left. "He might get hurt.. It's not right to send a guinea pig for this."

He was glad that Staggerly was concerned for their safety and that they were safe once again, but he wasn't sure about sticking a master ball with a deoxys inside to Blitz. Even if he was being a little aggressive it wasn't right.

Shaking this thought out of his head, Penny ran back and followed Staggerly.

Blue Screen of Death
July 23rd, 2008, 8:33 AM
"NO!" Floyd screamed in his mind, how could he get the monster now? It didn't matter, he would find another way to get one. "Well, last one to the boat is... Uh... The last one to the boat!" Floyd shouted, running towards what he assumed to be the direction of the boat. Soon after this he turned around and said "Hey guys, where is the boat?"

July 23rd, 2008, 1:56 PM
Shiro was unpleased. Ace actually catching a Deoxy's, then thinking he's gonna bring it on the ship home? Unthinkable. Shiro was about to say something about it, but Staggerly spoke up. He demanded that MasterBall containing the Deoxy's be left on Johto. Shiro nodded at this. "Staggerly's right. It would be too dangerous to take that monster back to Sinnoh with us. Dispose of it Ace." The Pidgeot agreed, picked up some tree sap and stuck it to one end of the ball. Without hesistation, Ace stuck the sticky end of the ball to Blitz's tail. The Arcanine ran off into the mountains of Johto before Shiro could do anything about it.

Shiro managed a grin, but deep down he knew, that Arcanine would be enslaved one day. All thanks to that one MasterBall... His mind finally got up to speed and he continued to follow the others. Shiro glanced at Floyd. He could see the desperation in his eyes. He wants to keep another Deoxy's captive doesn't he... Shiro turned his head away from Floyd's eyes. The Flareon ran up ahead of the group and was about to say, "Last one to the boat is a rotten egg." but got stopped cause he didn't know where the boat was. "Its just up here. Keep on walking forward." Shiro said.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 23rd, 2008, 2:13 PM
Ace Flew Up To See Where The Boat Was. He Saw Blitz Near The boat,But The Masterball Wasnt On His Tail. "Guys,I See The Boat." Said Ace. He Said Nothing About Blitz. Maybe He Was There For A Reason,If Not,Then Ace Would Just Drop Him In The Water. He Lookes Back At Blitz,But All The Arcanine Did Was Stand There Acting Like He Didnt See Ace. Of Cource,Ace Knew He Was Just Acting. Ace Stood There Waiting For A Reply From The Others. Who The Heck Did I Stick That Masterball To If It Isnt On Blitz? Or Did He Maybe Get It Off His Tail? Ace Thought As He Landed On A Tree Nearby. Well,I'll Find Out. Ace Continued To Think.

That Was The Wrong Arcanine,But Blitz Has It Now. :P

July 25th, 2008, 7:34 AM
"Yes, the boat is up this way. There is no way I'm risking anything for another captured Deoxys. We'll head back to the boat, and bring everyone to Mount Coronet in Sinnoh. That's the plan," he said. As they reached Olivine, Staggerly looked at the port which he had first departed two days ago. It was then that he was assigned to the rescue team; then that he headed off to Goldenrod with the team. It took a few days, but they arrived just today, and were leaving already. Staggerly was still curious as to where the rescue team disappeared to. He needed to stop worrying about them, they were a rescue team, what could happen?

Staggerly noticed Blitz.. again. He looked at Ace, who clearly knew Blitz was there. Staggerly didn't know that Ace had stuck the Masterball to Blitz.. or another Arcanine, but didn't really care how he got rid of the cursed thing. For all Staggerly cared, Ace could've thrown the thing at the bottom of the sea. Staggerly continued to look for the boat at the docks. There it was, but mysteriously, no one was aboard..

July 25th, 2008, 8:41 AM
Penny anxiously looked at Staggerly, "Nobody's here? I thought you were with a rescue team.."

This started to bother him. First, the rescue team disappeared during the fight with the Deoxys, now the suppoused rescue boat was empty. Did something happen?

"What should we do?" Penny asked.

Blue Screen of Death
July 25th, 2008, 9:17 AM
"Well, we should probably get on the boat and check the whole thing for members of the team" Floyd said, hopping onto the bridge leading up to the boat. He looked around, but didn't see anyone on the main deck. "Well, you guys coming on or what?" He said, waiting for the rest of the group.

July 25th, 2008, 12:43 PM
OOC: Just asking, is this boat an old boat, with sails? Or is it a modern boat with an engine etc. In this post, I'm assuming its an old boat.

IC: Shiro walked up on the bridge and into the boat casually. He looked around cautiously, scanning around for traps of any sort. Shiro walked up from the bow of the boat, all the way to the castle in the back of the boat, and couldn't find anything proving his theory. But one theory was right, no other living soul was on board. Shiro looked up into the sky, the sails of the boat flapping in the light breeze. He stepped up on the castle again. How hard could steering one of these things be? Shiro imagined it needed some strength, the rudder can't move on its self.

The sea wasn't choppy, but very calm and quiet. "At least we get good weather for this." Shiro grumbled. "C'mon. Get on board before we really see if that Masterball brings reinforcements. We've got no time to waste!"

July 26th, 2008, 4:05 PM
OOC: Old boat. Good guess.

Staggerly watched as the rest boarded the boat. Staggerly almost debated Shiro's plan to leave the rescue team, but then agreed that the Masterball may very well bring reinforcements. Staggerly finally boarded as soon as he found the rest of them aboard. It would destroy him inside to leave his friends, but they would have to wait two days for the next boat. Dear God, he thought, please help them be safe..

He stepped out onto the main deck. He then said something.

"I'm going under to see if there are any crewmembers still aboard. I'll be right back, guys," he said. With that, he opened the door, and disappeared into the darkness.

July 26th, 2008, 6:02 PM
Penny investigated the deck. This boat was very intriguing and unalike any boat he has ever been on. He looked at Staggerly leave inside a dark room. He wanted to chase after Staggerly but Penny wanted to ask Shiro something first.

"How are we going to navigate? I've never steered a boat before.." Penny asked Shiro. Penny saw Shiro observing the sorroundings, and hoped that he was familiar with boat steering.

Blue Screen of Death
July 26th, 2008, 6:23 PM
OOC: I going to assume that Floyd was introduced to everyone.

IC: Floyd had never been on a boat before, but he was anxious to see what it was like. He heard Penny mention steering. "Well," He said, cutting into the conversation, "I would assume that since Staggerly is the only one among us that has had any experience sailing, he would be best suited for steering the boat." Floyd was nervous as he said this though, water was always a problem for him. He had a vague grasp on swimming that he recieved from a cousin of his who was a Vaporeon, but that wouldn't help much.

July 26th, 2008, 6:23 PM
Shiro was dazed at the waves, splashing up on the boat with a hypnotising sound. Splish, Splash... Waves have got no worries. Even if they did, their worries would not be as big as mine. Shiro was snapped out of his hypnotising daydream by a question from Penny, asking how we will navigate and how he'd never steered a boat. He laughed a whole hearted laugh. "It's quite simple. Sinnoh is in the general direction of North East. All we gotta do is go in that direction, we may have to steer the boat away from danger such as rocks rising about the sea level that could damage the boats outer body." Shiro walked over to the wooden steering wheel, with prongs sticking out of it every inch or so around the outside of the circle of the steering wheel.

"All you have to do to steer is..." He put one hand on the left side of the wheel, and the other on the right side of the wheel. "Turn the wheel where you want to go. But be warned though, if you turn the wheel right, the boat goes left, if you turn the wheel left, the boat goes right and so on so forth." Shiro breathed in. "We can lower the sails and set sail as soon as Staggerly returns from searching the lower decks."

July 27th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Staggerly emerged from the dark depths of the boat, only to find nothing--or rather, no one--down there. He brought up a sack of potatoes, but that was about it. He dropped the sack, which was most likely old and moldy. Something only a Swalot could like. He approached Shiro, who had his hands on the steering wheel. He looked at everyone else, and then sighed.

"No one else aboard. Not even any food, beside this rotten bag of potatoes," he said, "So anyway, who have we got to work the boat. Shiro--it looks like you want to steer? Is that alright with you?" he asked. He then looked at the rest of the Pokemon with him, trying to find a suitable postion for them.

Blue Screen of Death
July 27th, 2008, 3:17 PM
Floyd was leaning over the edge of the boat, just to be ready should the worst happen. "Man, I do not feel so good." He moaned to himself. He hated the water, and especially sailing, now that he knew what it was like. "Uh-oh!" He quickly said, right before emptying the contents of his stomach into the water below. He felt better after this, but still wanted to ask Staggerly something. He walked over to the giant Pinsir and asked him, leaning on the edge and holding one paw on his stoamach, "Hey, you have sailing experience, how do I help this seasickness?"

July 27th, 2008, 4:33 PM
"Seasickness.. Gee, that's.. difficult," Staggerly replied. He put his hand to his face, and his other hand to his elbow, in a thinking position. He then answered Floyd's question.

"Well.. There's one thing that helps, and another that prevents seasickness. If you look at the horizon, not the water below you, it helps. The other would be a Passho berry. They help seasickness. Unfortunately, I don't have a Passho berry. Ask around, maybe Penny or Shiro might have one. Maybe even Ace. I'm sorry.." Staggerly felt his pain. He remembered his first time on a boat. He was losing his stomach while the boat was still moored in the harbor. One would just have to get used to the boat's churning and rocking to acquire sea legs. Staggerly was quite used to it, he had to cross the sea with it when he lost his homeland to the cursed Deoxys.

July 27th, 2008, 7:09 PM
Unlike the unfortunate Floyd, Penny was having quite a good time aboard the ship. He enjoyed diving off the boat and climbing back up. He overheard Floyd's little dilemma and jumped up in glee.

"Passho berry, passho berry! Here here!" He took out a small container with a gooey substance inside. "It's mashed Passho berry pudding!" Penny walked over to Floyd and handed it to him. "It tastes great!"

July 27th, 2008, 8:24 PM
Staggerly appeared from the lower decks, carrying an old, moldy potato sack on his shoulder. Not much we got for food. "I'm fine with controlling this vessel." Shiro replied to Staggerly. He looked as if everyone needed something to do on the boat. "Yes, we do need teamwork to get this ship on the move." Shiro turned his gaze to the side of the boat, seeing Floyd, in polite terms: 'Relieveing his seasickness'. Floyd asked how you subsided seasickness, and the Pinsir replied by looking into the horizon or a Passho berry. Penny was more then happy to lend Floyd a pudding made from Passho berries.

"Passho berries were made rare by the Deoxy's attack. Consider yourself lucky that Penny has some Floyd." It seemed like the Flareon was the only one on the boat displeased by being on it. Penny, naturally enjoying himself in the water. Shiro wasn't afraid of water. He knew that electricity was the superior element to water, but still had great respect for the sea. "We don't need a storm on this boat."

July 28th, 2008, 6:33 AM
Shiro explained how Passho Berries were made rare fromt he invasion. He looked around as if everyone else needed a job. Staggerly noticed this, and started to think.

"Okay.. Floyd, you can just help around the deck, maybe cleaning or something. I don't want to put you in an uncomfortable position, so I hope that's fine with you. Penny and I will work the masts and other parts, and Ace.. Since this is a sailboat, can you fly through the air and find the fastest current of air. It won't really make a difference, but you can detect the change of air pattern.. right?" Staggerly issued. He was hoping that Ace, being a bird Pokemon, could sense those kind of things.

"Okay, Ace, as of now, I need one more thing.. could you fly to the ranch just outside of this town and find some food? It would be much faster if you went instead of us. Could you help us out?" he asked Ace.

July 28th, 2008, 9:34 AM
[[Finally back! Sheesh... I'm assuming the boat hasn't set sail yet? Also, sorry if everything in this post is wrong, it was hard trying to read everything over the past three pages. ;-; Just point out any error please?]]

I stopped running and fell over. My breath came quickly and my legs throbbed from running so hard.

It had been the presence of Shiro that woke me... it had left suddenly. In a rush. I had gotten up and gone back o the main room of the hideout. Pokemon chattered and acted normally, no one seemed to notice. I had decided to follow Shiro, and track him to where ever it was he was going... it was obviously important.

I forced myself up and shook my head, then continued running.
"Damn it all, Shiro, where are you going!?" I thought.

Coming over a hill, I found myself looking over a city... it was deserted and empty, much like the rest of the towns nowadays. I stopped and closed my eyes, "Yes, Shiro definitely came through here... but to go where?"
I leaped down and ran through the abandon city. There weren't even any Pokemon here... the conditions were too harsh. Why would Shiro come here?
The presence of other Pokemon suddenly made themselves known. "So he was either attacked, or accompanied by others?" I said out loud, my emerald eyes scanning the area. I walked forward, not bothering to run now... I needed to know where Shiro was going. I followed his scent to to a dock, where an old boat sat. There was commotion on the boat, it looked as if it would take off and any moment.
Hm, seems interesting enough. I carefully got onto the boat, and watched a group of Pokemon from behind. They didn't notice me.

"Well," I said, "It looks like we have a full party here. May I ask where you are going in such a mad rush?"

July 28th, 2008, 12:06 PM
OOC: No, you're right.. The boat is still anchored.

"It looks like we have a full party here. May I ask where you are going in such a mad rush?" asked an Absol. Staggerly cursed under his breath. Letting down his guard was bad enough, but letting a Pokemon just waltz right up and startle him? Staggerly hated being vulnerable, and wanted to have no weakness.. or at least act like it.

"Who the hell are you?" Staggerly asked, just as rushed as the Absol. He glanced at Shiro, then Penny.

July 28th, 2008, 12:59 PM
A grin spread across my face as an armored Pinsir turned, obviously startled by my presence, and asked "who the hell" I was.
I put one paw in front of me and lowered my head in a bow, "I am Echo, of the Anti-Deoxys hidden organization, same as Shiro over there..." I said, looking up to see the same Raichu I had fought before.

I got out of my bow and stood straight.
"I wish to be of assistance... not much goes on in the hide out, and things can get so very boring there, so I came here. I will not be a burden to you, believe me. I am as skilled in battle as Shiro. I assume you've already witnessed his power?" I said, slowly walking forward.
A Pinsir, a Marill, a Raichu, and a Pidgeot. Interesting crew, no doubt.

July 28th, 2008, 1:08 PM
This Absol named Echo claimed to be a acquaintance of Shiro's, she seemed confident enough as well. Penny squeaked in delight and approached Echo.

"We really do need as much help as we can! This is Staggerly, and he came on a rescue mission himself! This Flareon here is Floyd, the Pidgeot is Ace and you already know Shiro! I'm Penny, and we're all friends here!"

Penny smiled at Echo and started to pull her mane. "Are you injured? Why are you this far without a crew? There's many Deoxys around and even we had our run ins with them."

July 28th, 2008, 1:22 PM
The Marill very energetically introduced himself and the rest. I looked down on him and backed up a step. He was getting uncomfortably close. He blabbed about the rest of them, and the Deoxys, then suddenly asked if I was hurt, pulling at my mane. This Marill was extremely annoying.

"I'm fine... just a bit tired from running all this way. I didn't encounter any Pokemon or humans on the way, it's all completely deserted," I said, pulling myself free of "Penny's" grip, then walked past him to the others.
"So, where are we headed?" I said, not sure how far they're wanting to go in this piece of dead wood they a boat.

Blue Screen of Death
July 28th, 2008, 1:37 PM
Floyd took the berry pudding and ate only half of it, saving some for any other need it may have. He wiped his lip with his paw and turned around to see an Absol. "Hello," He said, walking up to the newcomer, "I'm Floyd. I've only seen one other Absol, I met him not long before I was caught and enslaved, but that's another story. I believe he said his name was Renkth, or something like that. That was one tough pokemon, it took four Deoxys' just to restrain him. The rest I would rather not talk about."

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 28th, 2008, 1:44 PM
OOC: Sorry I Havent Been On In Awhile. At My Friends House For 4 Nights...

"Sure,I Can Do That." Replies Ace,Obviously Answering Staggerley's Question. Ace Flew Up And Went Straight For The Ranch. He Grabbed As Much As He Could And Stuffed It In His Bag. He Picked Alot Of Berries,And When He Could He Would Grab Some Eggs. He Flew Back To The Boat Quickly And Spotted An Absol. He Landed And Set The Bag On The Ground. "I'm Back. I Stuffed The Bag With As Much As I Could." Ace Said As He Stood There Resting His Wings. Why Didnt They Just Think Of Flying. Thats The Best Idea They Couldve Had... Thought Ace. "Why Didnt We Just Fly?" Ace Asked. He Couldnt Resist Asking.

July 28th, 2008, 1:50 PM
I looked at the Flareon as he nonchalantly explained how he had only seen one other Absol in his life. His name was Renkth. Why am I not surprised?
"Renkth eh? Well, I can tell you that he's dead now... He was my brother." I said, my voice not showing emotion.

The Pidgeot flew off, and came back soon with a bag full of items. He then asked why he don't fly. I blinked. That seemed to be a completely rhetorical question. I answered anyway.

"In case you haven't noticed, we don't have a method of flying, unless you want us to sprout wings, or pull a blimp out of thin air." I said in a sarcastic manner.

July 28th, 2008, 1:55 PM
OOC: Welcome back Ventus! Short post for now.

IC: Shiro was too busy explaining some more about how berries were made rare. "Hm?" Shiro's sensitive ears picked up a familiar voice. He got up and walked away from the group. Shiro looked around for the familiar voice, and found its scource. Echo was climbing onto the ship, obviously having followed Shiro in the heat of the action. "Echo? What are you doing here?" He said, surprised. "The mad rush is to Sinnoh. Me and the others have just killed a Deoxy's squad, and were trying to get out of here before they send reinforcements." He said. "Oh. You'll probably want to get to know their names. Ask around, you might get a few."

July 28th, 2008, 2:07 PM
Staggerly sighed.

"Staggerly," he said, not looking at Echo. He then remembered that Ace had returned, Staggerly wasn't surprised. The ranch wasn't even a mile down the road from this town, and it had been long since deserted. Staggerly could imagine a whole bunch of refrigerated goods upon looking at the bag.

"Hm.. I don't think that we should store this down under.. The roaches might get to it," Staggerly said, wincing. He hated to talk about fellow bugs, but it was the truth. He wouldn't risk losing any food, for now. Shiro started a conversation with Echo. He obviously knew the Absol. Staggerly squinted, and looked around the empty town.

"Now, if there aren't any more Pokemon or humans.. Shall we?" Staggerly asked Shiro.

July 28th, 2008, 2:26 PM
"Yes, we've waited here long enough." He said as he walked back to the steering wheel of the boat. Before he reached it though, Floyd said something about Echo's dead brother. Shiro, not knowing this, clenched his fists in anger. Why must they take so many lives? Shiro reluctantly finished his walk to the wheel and said: "Lower the sails!" The sails dropped down, with a beautiful crest of Sinnoh on the front of them. It was getting windier out, and the boat slowly creaked out of the harbour, eventually gaining speed. He turned the wheel a hard left and the ship headed for North East, the parties destination.

All he had to do now was keep the boat steady, making sure not to let his grasp off of it for one second. If the wind speed got high enough, it could carry this ship out of the water until it subsided. The winds can be stronger then you think. "Lets just hope that doesn't happen."

Blue Screen of Death
July 28th, 2008, 3:17 PM
Floyd didn't seem to have any problems with seasickness since he had eaten the pudding, but he didn't know how long that would last. After hearing Echo (he overheard Shiro talking to her) tell him that Renkth was her brother, but showing no emotion whatsoever, he decided to seek out other company. He walked over to Penny and asked "Hey, Penny, once we get this thing going, think you could give me swimming lessons?" He asked Penny, because obviously he was the one to go to about anything that had to do with water.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 28th, 2008, 3:37 PM
"If You Hadnt Noticed,IM A FLYING TYPE! AND I HAVE FRIENDS YOU KNOW!" Yelled Ace,He Was Mad. The Absol Had Gotten On His Nerves Now. He Stayed Quiet Until He Finally Calmed Down. It Wouldnt Be Easy For Ace In A Large Group,Concidering He Hasnt Even Been In A Group Of Two.

July 28th, 2008, 4:09 PM
Staggerly turned to see Ace screaming at Echo. He said something about having friends, but didn't look like he had even been in a group of two for the longest time.

"Hey! We don't need to argue! We'll be on this ship for three days, at this rate, and I don't want to hear it!" Staggerly attempted to quiet them down. Ace stopped talking, finally calming down, "How is it, Shiro? Getting the hang of it?" Staggerly asked the Raichu. Staggerly started to wonder if Shiro had any experience ever before.. He looked like he knew what he was doing.

"Have you ever controlled a ship like this?" Staggerly asked Shiro.

July 28th, 2008, 4:09 PM
may I join?
Character choice: Charizard

Character nickname: Blaze

Age:36 (due to the game level requirement to get a charizard

Description: Blaze is pure black including his wings and flames. He also wears striking gold armor.

Personality: Blaze is rash due to the Deoxys attack

Occupation: Sinnoh guardians (I added occupation because i want Blazeto have a job)

History: Blaze was not born normally instead he was created by humans in Sinnoh to counter the deoxys menace. He is also a fire dark type mix due to the fact that he is able to fight deoxys. He has learned that psychic type pokemon do not have any effect on him due to his dark type attributes. recently he has been deployed to Johto's whirl islands.

rp sample: "Sir" said doom,"the Deoxys are headed our way."

"Excelent" said Blaze, "ready the defences." Blaze smirks as his men ready the defences of the last human fortress in johto. "sir these defences are briliant" remarked Doom. "Yes I know and my plan will not fail due tomulti type shielding this shield can withstand any type of attack." replied Blaze.

July 29th, 2008, 5:14 AM
Penny grew nervous when he saw Ace yelling at their new friend, Echo. So when he heard Floyd request for swimming lessons, he eagerly agreed. He was a little bit curious of their new crew member, she had mentioned that her brother had died fighting Deoxys. She seemed a little cold, but could anybody blame her considering she had just lost a brother?

"Sure thing, Floyd!" Penny looked down at the water. He pointed eagerly at it. "The boat is currently in motion, so you'd have to use both your arms and legs to speed up. It's kind of like invisible rock climbing! You use the water to push yourself forward..!" Penny could go on all day about swimming lessons.

July 29th, 2008, 9:57 AM
The Pideot was yelling at me. Obviously furious at my comment. How delightful. Staggerly got onto us about fighting. I wasn't the one yelling, was I? I felt annoyance building in me. I fought it off and went over to Shiro, "You say you killed a Deoxys Squad... Funny, I thought they'd be harder to kill than that. Was the leader in the squad, or could you tell?" I asked, looking out to the dark colored water.

Blue Screen of Death
July 29th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Floyd had heard Penny's short explanation of how to swim, but had an unusual feeling. He had rarely felt it before. This feeling, was nervousness. Normally, Floyd was recklessly doing whatever he pleased, but swimming made him nervous and even a little scared. But instead of acting rationally to this, he simply ignored them and said "Okay, that might help, so when do you want me to jump in?" He was mentally beating himself for this, but he had no trouble hiding it.

OOC: lvl99rayquaza, you have the general idea but, you need to include some explantion for some things, like how the Deoxys attack made him Rash, even though he was created in a lab, after the invasion. Also, add some more description. I would like at least one paragraph in every field, then I will consider your sign up. Lastly, the occupation is useless because all of the characters are on the good side.

July 29th, 2008, 12:42 PM
"We can jump in right now! But you'll have to think fast, the boat is in motion and we don't want to get left behind!" with that, Penny jumped overboard. He dived in the water and didn't take him long to emerge from the water.

"Don't be nervous! I'll help you out." Penny splashed invitingly. He enjoyed this, finally a break from the mental torment that the invasion was causing.

July 29th, 2008, 1:07 PM
Staggerly was having a good time himself, watching Floyd and Penny having a good time.. At least Penny was. It was really taking off the pressure of the Deoxys invasion from everyone's shoulders. Staggerly didn't stop thinking about it, though. He remembered why he had to leave his home.. why he had to suffer by hiding all these years. He looked at his feet. For some reason, he felt like he was being chased constantly. Like there was nowhere to hide. Nowhere to run. Staggerly felt like he didn't even know the rest of the Pokemon. Something was really bothering him, but he didn't know what. He just couldn't put his finger on it.

"I'm going to take a break.." Staggerly said, his voice sounding preoccupied. He wasn't talking to anyone in particular, but Shiro was the closest Pokemon to him. Staggerly slowly walked off, almost as if in another trance.

Blue Screen of Death
July 29th, 2008, 1:15 PM
"Alright then!" Floyd said, joining Penny in the water. He loved the feeling of the air flying past him, until the air turned into water. He freaked out for a few seconds, but managed to calm himself down long enough for him to get a steady pace with the boat. He did what Penny told him to, which was easy because he had climbed many rocks before. after a little bit he even started imagining himself climbing rocks instead of swimming. The was abruptly stopped when he had a very interesting thought. "Penny," He said, while swimming in a now natural way, "how do we get back on the boat?"

July 29th, 2008, 1:26 PM
Penny was swimming delightfully and had been cheering Floyd on with his swimming. He seemed very able to swim by himself and barely needed any help at all. Then he asked how would they get back on the boat. Although he didn't quite have a answer for this question, Penny smiled. "Not a problem! I'm sure our friends will help us!"

Immediately, Penny playfully splashed and called out, "Hey guys! Can you guys help us back up?" Penny tried climbing up the boat and kept sliding down. He wasn't worried, though. He had seen rope on the deck, so he figured their team would lower it to help them get up. Penny smiled nervously at Floyd, "I didn't think about that, to be honest." He giggled and continued swimming alongside the boat. "Keep up, Floyd!"

July 29th, 2008, 2:43 PM
"I have before, but not a big one like this. How do you think I got to this island? I used a small boat, with only enough room for one or two people. Steering a boat comes naturally to me now, like how Penny can swim no problem." Ace yelled at Echo, and Staggerly got after them for it. I could see the annoyance in Echo's eyes as she approached me with a question. "Yeah. When they dissappeared I thought they should of put up a better fight then that. I had help though. The Marill squirt water on them to better conduct my electrical attacks." Shiro spinned the wheel around a bit, making the boat swerve out of areas that a boat this size couldn't make. "I could tell who the leader was. He was yelling 'Kill them! Attack them!' most of the time."

"I'm sure the leader of their headquarters isn't too happy that I did what I did back there. But its all in the past now." After Shiro was done, Penny was yelling for some rope to toss down to them so they could get back up on the boat. "Echo, make sure this boat goes in a straight line, I'll help them." Shiro waltzed over, clearly not in a hurry. He grabbed a rope, tied it to a mast, and tossed it over the boat. "Go ahead guys! Its all secure!" Shiro walked back to the wheel, and was in control of the boat again. "Now, why did you come looking for me?"

Blue Screen of Death
July 30th, 2008, 5:11 AM
Two things Pikalover10. One: Please have at least one paragraph for each field. Two: Just because lvl99rayquaza used the occupation field, does not mean that it actually one!

July 30th, 2008, 9:09 AM
"I have before, but not a big one like this. How do you think I got to this island? I used a small boat, with only enough room for one or two people." Shiro answered to Staggerly's question. This sounded the same way that Staggerly arrived in Sinnoh. He had a small boat.. but it was a canoe, not a boat with rudders and all. Staggerly watched as Shiro tossed a rope down to Penny and Floyd. He turned, and sent to the very front of the boat to relax and to do some thinking about why he felt so nervous. Maybe it was just his mind, his stress may be playing tricks on him.

Blue Screen of Death
July 30th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Floyd watched the rope sail down through the air with glee. He was getting somewhat nervous in the water, so he quickly made his way over to the rope. He scrambled up the rope as fast as he could, and was panting when he finally made back on deck. He then shouted over the deck "Hey Penny, thanks for the help. Let's do that again sometime." He then turned to face the other members of the boat and saw Staggerly walk to the front. He followed Staggerly and said "Do you know who threw down the rope?"

July 30th, 2008, 2:10 PM
this a re-do

Age:36 (due to the game level requirement to get a charizard)

Description: Blaze is pure black including his wings and flames. He also wears striking gold armor which is a symbol of his rank in the sinnoh guardian taskforce. When he gets mad a crimson red aura surrounds him which symbolizes his anger. Blaze is also a foot taller than normal charizard because of genetic enhancements. the most notable feature about Blaze is a scar on the shape of a x on the top of his snout. Blaze got this scar from the same squad of deoxys that killed his twin.

Personality: Blaze is rash due to the loss of his twin during a deoxys raid while on a mission. Blaze usually snaps at when someone mentions his twin. He is a fierce fighter that will not backdown from a challenge. Blaze has the power to destroy five cities if he wanted to when he gets mad. He has a hatred for Deoxys due to the fact that a squad of deoxys killed his twin.

History: Blaze was not born normally instead he was created by humans in Sinnoh to counter the deoxys menace. He is also a fire dark type mix due to the fact that he is able to fight deoxys. He has learned that psychic type pokemon do not have any effect on him due to his dark type attributes. recently he has been deployed to Johto's whirl islands which is the last human fortress in johto. Even though heisconsidered one of a kind in strength he had a twin that was created at the same time as him. they were considered as twins because of the fact that they were created at the same time. over time he became the leader of the best team in a task force known as the sinnoh guardians. Blaze's twin eventually became his second in command. The last time Blaze ever saw his twin was while guarding sootopolis city which used to be the last human fortress in hoenn. Blaze and his twin were attacked by a squadof deoxys that night. The deoxys destroyed sootopolis and killed Blaze's twin. Blaze got so angry that he killed the whole squad of deoxys with one super powerful attack after another but not before recieving the scar on the top of his snout. This scar was delt by the leader of the squad of deoxys.

rp sample: "Sir" said doom,"the Deoxys are headed our way."

"Excelent" said Blaze, "ready the defences." Blaze smirks as his men ready the defences of the last human fortress in johto. "sir these defences are briliant" remarked Doom. "Yes I know and my plan will not fail due to multi-type shielding this shield can withstand any type of attack." replied Blaze. Doom looks at his boss and shakes his head. "This is about your twin isnt it?" asked Doom. Blaze glares at Doom. "NEVER MENTION MY TWIN AGAIN!" roared Blaze, "I WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES AS I DID BACK THEN!"

August 1st, 2008, 12:14 AM
Character choice:
Character nickname:
A munchlax that kept it's owners bag once it died. He wants to avenge his old owner, who was killed by the Deoxys. he helps as much as he can.
he isn't the toughest pokemon around, far from it, but as a pokemon he wants to help stop the Deoxys from taking over our world.
Mostly relaxed. He keeps to himself but is not reluctant to help others. he has a knack for having just the right item in his bag. he hates seeing Pokemon being tortured and will attempt to stop this blasphemy of nature. He thinks pokemon shouldn't be held in tiny prisons. He has trouble wrapping his mind around how they even fit in pokeballs.
Born in sinnoh it was quickly snapped away by some company and sent to Hoenn Originally discovered by a trainer in the Hoenn region, he was that trainers first Pokemon. when the Deoxys Arrived his trainer was shocked and first tried to capture one.The Deoxys then killed him. Upset by this Munchy ran and ran, taking all the possessions as keepsakes. He now keeps to himself amongst the Pokemon trying to resist the Deoxys. In his bag he keeps all sorts of things. even he doesn't know what's in it. when he arrived in Sinnoh (again) he decided to try and help the Pokemon resistance group.

Blue Screen of Death
August 1st, 2008, 7:07 AM
Salamar, you need at least one paragraph in every field of your sign-up sheet.

August 1st, 2008, 9:43 AM
[[Barboach, I see you're starting to post in first person. xD]]

I stared out to the water while listening to Shiro, "So the leader didn't attack? How cowardly of him."

Shiro suddenly told me to make sure the boat stayed in a straight line, and walked off. I blinked. How was I supposed to know how to steer this thing? It's not like everyone here knows how to work a boat.
"Er..." I sat down and did nothing, not entirely sure what to do. I'll just wait for him to come back. he came back and took over, to my relief, and didn't seem to notice my complete failure to steer the boat.

"Well, you left so suddenly, and in such a rush, I assumed that something was up. And I was bored, so I decided to see what was going on." I replied to his question, "Also, traveling alone these days is dangerous... it's better to go in a group."

August 1st, 2008, 1:58 PM
OOC: Huh? Maybe you got the "I used the small boat" part in actual text. That was Shiro talking. Oh, and I've got to go on vacation today. I'll be back in a week. I'll leave this for you guys to go on.

IC: Shiro spotted the harbour with joy. He decided it would be best to wheel in the boat gently, then let it slide into the harbour. The sized boat obeyed his commands with ease, and they were soon anchored in the Sinnoh harbour. "Well guys, time for our departure."

August 1st, 2008, 2:21 PM
Staggerly was still out of it, reminiscing the joyful past, when Shiro called.

"Well guys, time for our departure." he yelled. Staggerly faced Shiro with a rather neutral expression on his face.

"Thank you for steering the ship," Staggerly said, "I don't know where you're headed.. to Mt. Coronet?" Staggerly asked Shiro.

OOC: Hurray, short posts. Just kidding. Of course, I don't know if Barboach will be able to answer with Shiro, so don't worry about it.

Blue Screen of Death
August 1st, 2008, 3:42 PM
Floyd saw that they had docked the boat and was beyond happy. He ran as fast as he could, jumping off the boat and landing on solid ground, only to hear a voice say "Get up, you wretched thing!" He looked up and saw the worst possible thing he could then. A squad of Deoxys. "Hey guys, we have company!"

August 2nd, 2008, 12:45 PM
"Hey guys, we have company!" Staggerly heard Floyd yell. He whipped around, and saw a horrid sight.. a clan of Deoxys. Staggerly knew that they were being followed. He should've said his feeling to someone. The worst thing was that they were now in Sinnoh. The Deoxys must know that the stronghold was in Mt. Coronet by now! Staggerly glanced at Floyd, then Penny. He hoped he could stop them from invading, but they must've been outnumbered. There were more than he could count offhand. Staggerly cursed.

August 2nd, 2008, 5:03 PM
SupahFunk i edited my first post so it is bigger. i hope this is enough.

Blue Screen of Death
August 2nd, 2008, 8:28 PM
Well Salamar, you are accepted. If you can't see that, this should work better You are accepted. You can be a Snorlax if you want. I would suggest that you start away from the main group, and maybe meet us at mt.coronet.

August 2nd, 2008, 9:10 PM
k thanks supah funk

I'm sorry but i have no idea what region mt coronet is in.
Sorry bro told me were he also calls me a nublet for not knowing where it is.
(i have not got D/P)

Blue Screen of Death
August 2nd, 2008, 9:32 PM
Salamar, let me refer you to this (http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/925601/45185) page, for a map of sinnoh.

August 3rd, 2008, 12:10 PM
I turned my head and glanced behind me. Deoxys. And lots of them. Great.

I turned around and said, "Well, we have witnesses, and as all good crimes go, witnesses are eliminated." I said in a stern voice. I crouched down and tensed my body, preparing for anything that might attack.

[[Short posts for the win indeed.]]

August 3rd, 2008, 1:14 PM
Munchy looked around, after leaving the hideout for even a little bit of excitement he hadn't found much.
only a few items. He decided these might be useful and placed them in his bag.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
August 3rd, 2008, 1:54 PM
OOC- Lets Just Say I Followed. O.o

Ace Looked Around And Saw The Deoxys. He Didnt Hear Staggerly Yell,But Seeing The Deoxys Was Good Enough. He Flew Down And Landed On The Dock. "What The Heck Are They Doing Here?" Asked Ace,Impatiently. He Had Seen These Guys Enough. Ace Wanted To Take The Annoying Guys Down Quick.

August 3rd, 2008, 5:03 PM
Staggerly knew what everyone was thinking--destroy the Deoxys. He knew it because of the looks on everyone's faces. He could definitely tell because Ace swooped down and landed on the dock. Staggerly glanced behind him, as it was quiet for more than it had to be. Staggerly almost charged, but then remembered.. The group was outnumbered probably one to fifty. Hopefully, the Deoxys would go down easily, like they did in Goldenrod city..

Blue Screen of Death
August 3rd, 2008, 7:16 PM
Floyd did his best to stop the Deoxys, but his efforts were futile. They squad surrounded him and closed in. "Well, what do we have here?" The captain said, looking down on Floyd. Floyd had to think fast, he knew that he was captured, but the rest of the team was unnoticed somehow. "W-what are you going to do to me?" He said, adding some fake trembles to make it seem real. "Well, first we're going to grab you, then I'm certain you know the rest." The vile alien replied, signaling to his team to grab Floyd. As they dragged him away he shouted "Continue, continue your journey to the mountain place, to save the day! Don't worry about me, I'll be fine!" he sang this line, to make himself seem crazy, hoping his captors would not think that he was actually sending a message to his friends. "You, number twenty-seven, stay here and look around!" "Yes sir!" The private replied to his captain.

August 3rd, 2008, 7:34 PM
OOC: Thankfully, theirs a computer at my uncle's house. I'm able to get posts in now.

IC: Shiro wasn't tensed up at all. He had a relaxed, carefree outlook on the situation of making it to Mt.Coronet without a Deoxy's encounter. Staggerly said his thanks for Shiro driving the boat. "Oh it was no problem, I just wanted to make myself useful." Shiro departed after Floyd and he stated the obvious. A big squad of Deoxy's had them surrounded, Shiro figured someone leaked some information. Not the members in their travelling band, but an outsider. Someone willing to say all the things he knows for money.

Echo got into a battle stance. Shiro skidded in front of her and put his hands together. He started up an Agility move, winds started whipping around his body. He opened his eyes and whispered to Echo: "Let them make the first move, if they surprise you with an attack, I've got your back." He figured being defensive about the first move would give Shiro and the others an advantage.

Blue Screen of Death
August 3rd, 2008, 7:36 PM
Hey Barboach, look at the post above yours.

August 3rd, 2008, 7:38 PM
OOC: Hm, while I was posting mine, you posted before me. Terribly sorry. I'll edit mine slightly.

August 3rd, 2008, 8:19 PM
Floyd was already captured. I growled slightly, trying to keep myself calm. Shiro got in front of me and used Agility, obviously preparing for any attack, then spoke to me.
"Heh, thanks. The way we fight, I'll bet we make a good team," I whispered back, closing my eyes and activating the move Swords Dance. My power almost doubled. I felt invincible.
"Alright... let's do this..."

August 3rd, 2008, 9:36 PM
"They can't take him back there! They just can't!" Penny gasped as he saw the Deoxys take Floyd away.

He felt completely powerless but saw that the others were ready to fight these enemies. With any luck, these Deoxys could be defeated with their teamwork. However, since Penny was a relatively weak Pokemon, he would have to watch for any opportunity to help. Penny tried to walk a little closer to Floyd and maybe overhear the plan from these Deoxys.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
August 4th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Ace Spotted Penny. He Flew Over In Front On Him And Landed. "Do You Know Any Good Attacks Like Rollout? If You Do I Can Get You Up Close For A Good Hit. We Cant Do This Alone,Can We?" Said Ace As He Looked At Penny. Ace Knew How He Felt. Helpless. Ace Himself Had Felt That Before. He Hasnt Been In A Group For Almost 10 Years,Ace Wanted To See How A Real Team Would Work With Him Now. Will Any Other Reply Come? I Know How Penny Feels Too... But I Can Help With That. Thought Ace As He Waited For A Reply.

August 4th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Staggerly saw as Ace flew over to Penny and asked for an attack. Staggerly also saw Shiro and Echo were preparing to attack. Staggerly couldn't stand any longer as he saw Floyd getting captured. This was the last straw, and Staggerly wouldn't let anyone else die or become captured. It was not an option. He face Ace, Shiro, Echo, and Penny.

"Cheers!" he said as he charged the group of Deoxys with a deadly Megahorn technique. Slamming right into the 'herd', he felt the tough bodies of the defense Deoxys. Still, he wasn't sent backward, so he knew he had a direct hit.

Blue Screen of Death
August 4th, 2008, 12:28 PM
The captain had to work on instinct now, considering he had a crazy Flareon and had just spotted a team of pokemon prepared to attack. "Speed flank, cover that Pinsir, attack flank, take the rest, defense guard the captive!" The squad assumed the assigned positions, preparing for the attack. Floyd say the defense around him reduce in size, which gave him an oppurtunity to escape. He started a flame in his body, but did not release it, causing him and the deoxys holding him to become very hot. "Ah!" The Deoxys shouted, dropping Floyd. He had not expected that to work, but was extremely glad it did. He felt the flame inside him growing to hot for him to contain, so he released a large bast of flame straight in front of him, blasting the ones in front of him away. He knew escaping that way would not work, so he came up with a daarig plan to escape another way. He quickly turned around and jumped onto one of the aliens, and launched a fire blast, sending himself into the air. This allowed him to fly through the air far enough to land next to staggerly, who was being advanced on. "Heh, doesn't look like I'm out of trouble yet." He said, preparing for the fight.

August 4th, 2008, 4:37 PM
Staggerly watched as Floyd executed an impressive move. Staggerly didn't think that Floyd was capable of much skill. Then again, Floyd's look when he did it was sort of doubtful, anyway. Surprisingly, however, it worked, and Staggerly would not argue with that.

"Heh, doesn't look like I'm out of trouble yet," Floyd said, seeming eager for more. Staggerly grinned, but lost the feeling of confidence he previously honed. The two were being advanced upon, and cut off from the rest of the group. The group was powerful, nearly unstoppable, when they fought together, but when cut off in small numbers.. well, that was a different story. Staggerly charged for a defense Deoxys.

His armor smashed on the Deoxys's hard skin, and both were knocked to the ground. Those defense Deoxys were going to take a lot more than a Seismic toss to get down. It would take a fight. A fight that the crew was not prepared for.

Blue Screen of Death
August 4th, 2008, 6:12 PM
"Nice." Floyd thought as he saw Staggerly take down a Deoxys with a seismic toss, "But I'll do better." He prepared his fire again, planning a fire spin, but first he had one thing to do, and that was to get Staggerly back next to him so he could use fire spin to keep them safe for a short time. "Staggerly!" He shouted, hoping for a response, "Get near me!"

August 4th, 2008, 6:16 PM
Shiro grinned a grin brimming of challenge. He liked a good challenge, considering the different Deoxy's split into different combat positions. Shiro was prone on testing out his speed against the Speed Deoxy's. Just as he was about to charge at them at high speed, Floyd escaped by first heating up his body, then blasting into the air with a Fire Blast. "Clever." Shiro commented under his breath. Electricity started to crackle around his hand as the winds started to pick up around his body. "Lets see if I can get them with a few Thunder Punches." Shiro flew at the Speed Deoxy's Formation, almost not even touching the ground from the speed.

He showed up behind the Speed Deoxy's. "Hey! Think you can beat my speed?" He said to the Squad of Deoxy's, hoping to create a diversion. Shiro knew he wanted to get the Speed Deoxy's away from the others, it would be too dangerous to pay them no heed.

August 4th, 2008, 6:35 PM
I watched as we all began our assault. This was going to be interesting. I dart toward the attack group of Deoxys. My strengthened power made me eager to go up against the same immense power.
"Hello, aliens. Care for a bit of a dual?" I asked them. I was now the center of attention for the Attack Squad. Excellent.
Wind whipped around my violently, the horn on my head glowed white with power. I unleashed it, creating a massive Razor Wind attack. The Deoxys flew back.
"Heh," I chuckled, satisfied with my attack. Just then, I felt the presence of something approaching me from behind. Approaching fast. I whipped around to see an attack Deoxys coming towards me.
"Nice try, but it's not going to be that easy!" I yelled, emitting a Psycho Cut attack. A wave of energy entered the Deoxys and attacked it's mind. It shrieked and fell to the ground. I ran up to it and placed my paw on it's chest. It glared at me, knowing it had lost.
"Mess with your own planet, you alien freak," I hissed, charging a Shadow Ball attack and releasing it directly on the Deoxys.

August 4th, 2008, 6:59 PM
Shiro was zooming through a valley, with his incredible speed, the Deoxy's were still able to keep up with him. He remembered the Thunder Punch he had charged. A Deoxy's sped up beside him, Shiro took a jump to get to the Alien. He made a fist with his hand and deftly punched the Deoxy's, sending him flying off to the distant ground, unable to get up again. The squad of Deoxy's were all behind him in a big cloud, like sand fly's. Shiro stopped, and all of the group flew infront of him, not realizing that the Raichu had gotten behind him. He resumed his speed, and charged up a Volt Tackle, gradually growing in size. Once the Deoxy's realized they were being followed by a giant ball of electricity, it was too late.

Shiro forced himself move faster, they were coming up fast to a natural mountain wall. As he got closer, the Ball of Electricity around him gobbled up the squad of Deoxy's, one by one, vapourizing them on impact. Speed Deoxy's did have poor defenses after all. The natural wall of the towering mountain was closer then ever, Shiro released his energy from him, and deactivated his agility. He started skidded on two feet, desperate on slowing down before he hit, or stopping all together. Slower, slower, until he came to a complete stop a few inches from the wall. Shiro wiped the sweat off his face.

"I'd better help the others." Shiro panted. A thought struck him. He was a couple thousand miles away from the place they departed from the boat! "It might be a waste, but..." Shiro said as he activated his agility again. He flew off towards the departure area, hoping he could get there in time to help.

August 5th, 2008, 3:44 AM
Penny jumped at Ace's question. "Rollout..? Well I did learn it, but I never mastered using it. I can try though! I don't want to stand and watch these guys tire themselves out!"

He was glad Ace was offering help. He also saw that the others were probably on a good track to defeating these Deoxys. Even Floyd had escaped from their clutches. He hoped for no more surprises for today.

August 5th, 2008, 6:35 AM
Staggerly heard Floyd yell his command, then nodded, "Hold on one second, I must finish something!" he yelled. He did his trademark move, with a bit of a twist. He reached for the arm of a Defense Deoxys. With its hefty and bulky body, he could easily wipe out foes with it. He gripped it with his pincers on his head, and began to swing around rapidly. He hit nothing for a few spins, then..

Bash! Crash! Smash!

A bunch of the Defense Deoxys went down like dominoes. He flung the wielded Defense Deoxys back into the group, and started to back up near Floyd again when one of the Defense Deoxys gripped his ankles together. He nearly fell, when he shifted his weight and slammed down on it. It wouldn't kill it, but would certainly disable it. Staggerly picked up the paralyzed Deoxys, and shoved his pincers through its torso. He then preceded to open up his pincers, and cut the foe in two. He reared up next to Floyd.

"Your turn," he said with a wide grin underneath his battle armor.

Blue Screen of Death
August 5th, 2008, 6:44 AM
"Alright, it about to get hot in here!" Floyd shouted, emitting a fire spin attack. The fire form a large circle around Floyd and Staggerly, temporarily stopping the Deoxys. "Now would be a good time for any long range moves Staggerly!" He said, between blasts of fire to keep his attack going.

August 5th, 2008, 6:56 AM
Long range.. Long range.. What do I have that's long range.. Got it! he knew what to do. He leaped up into the air, and slammed down onto the ground, unleashing a perimeter attack of Earthquake. Small spikes on the ground erupted up, stabbing foes that happened to be in the way. Staggerly then followed with a Bulk Up technique, preparing himself for when the fire spin gave away. He grew about 2 inches more, then waited.

Blue Screen of Death
August 5th, 2008, 7:23 AM
Floyd's fire spin was weakening, not that the earthquake helped. Finally, he let it go, noticing that many of the Deoxys in the front row where either burned badly, or impaled on spikes from the earthquake Staggerly used. "Hey Staggerly, throw me in the air!" He said, planning another high flying fire blast.

August 5th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Staggerly grabbed Floyd viciously, and threw him into the air. As soon as he was in the air, Staggerly went into the crowd, opposite the direction of Floyd to ensure no surprise attacks. It was confirmed.. they were surrounded! He punched a Defense Deoxys in the face (or what he thought was the face..), and knocked it to the ground. He picked it up and tossed it into the crowd. With vicious velocity, and help from his Bulk Up move, he plowed through the group of Deoxys. Even with their defense, they couldn't stop Staggerly while he used Bulk Up. The only question was: How long could they keep up the fight? For all Staggerly knew, there could be infinity Deoxys they had to fight. He was certainly sure that while he was surely tough, he had limits. And they were rapidly approaching it.

Blue Screen of Death
August 5th, 2008, 2:02 PM
"Yes" Floyd thought as he was sailing through the air, "Now for my plan." He launched a fire blast, which only sent him Flying higher. He caused a trail of flames along his course, scorching any Deoxys in the way. When he landed he stumbled from the impact, but quickly regained his fighting momentum with a series of quick attacks, taking him out of the crowd of defense Deoxys, and straight into the captain of the squad.

August 6th, 2008, 6:18 AM
Staggerly saw what Floyd's plan was now.. to take out the squad leader! There was no way that Staggerly could come and support him in time, as he was surrounded. With his powerful but slow moves, he would never get there by then. He just hoped he knew what Floyd was doing, and hoped that Floyd hadn't run out of steam yet.

August 6th, 2008, 4:25 PM
I am gonna try again

Description: Blaze has an x shaped scar on his snout. He looks like any regular Charizard except for the fact that his wings are black as well as his flame. His skin is also black due to being created artificially.He has armor that is painted a metalic gold. This armor is strong but light. (no he is not a shiny he is a darkness charizard and no he is not fire/flying he is fire/dark)

Personality: Blaze used to be brave before the Deoxys attack. When the Deoxys attacked he wassent to fight them alongside his twin who got killed during the mission causing Blaze to become Rash. Blaze hates all Deoxys because of what happened to his twin. When his twin is mentioned he gets very angry. When he gets into a fight he never backs down.

History: Blaze was created by the Sinnoh guardians to fight the evil Team Destruction. When Team Destruction was defeated the deoxys attacked. His first anti-deoxys mission was in Hoenn where his twin was killed during a deoxys attack. When this happened he was transferred to the whirl islands in johto.

Rp sample: "Halt you are under arrest" said my foe.

"Me under arrest?" I said, "For what?" "For treason" answered the Deoxys commander that loomed in front of me. "Yeah you wish" I replied. "What do you mean?' asked the Deoxys Commander. "I MEAN YOU SHALL DIE NOW!" I shouted. I cut the ropes holding me by using my claws and then i smirked as I knew what I was about to do."No" said the deoxys commander, "Impossible." I laughed as I used Blast Burn on the whole Deoxys squad but the Deoxys commander had one last trick up his sleeve. "You will pay" said the Deoxys Commander as he put an x-shaped scar on my snout.

August 7th, 2008, 8:36 AM
Thread Warning 1

1 paragraph per in-character post.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
August 8th, 2008, 5:35 AM
Penny Had Agreed. "Glad You Agreed. We Can Head Straight For The Commander,But It Will Be Hard. I Am Sure That One Can Take A Beating." Ace Said Again. He Looked At The Deoxys. "Im Letting You Choose What We Head For First. As For The Attack,I Can Launch A Quick Drill Peck To Mark The Weak Spot,And I Can Let You Do The Rest. All I Will Do Is Mark It And Help You Aim. The Higher We Are And Faster We Go,The More Damage It Will Do. How About It?" Said Ace. He Felt A Little Talkative,But They Had To Hurry. Even If They Did Win,He Knew There Would Be More Later On. It Would Be A While,And He Knew It.

August 8th, 2008, 1:24 PM
Penny understood what Ace was saying. He was going to mark the commander's weak spot and would help him hit the commander in his weak spot. Hopefully, this would help the rest in taking down this foe. Penny nodded hesitantly. He wasn't hesitant to help his team members, but he was doubtful of his own skills. He had to do this shot, he had no other choice. He would just have to try his best and carefully listen to Ace's orders and try his best. Penny looked back at Ace and nodded with determination. "I'll do my best!" he said. This wasn't the time to ponder on how he could fail.

August 9th, 2008, 4:12 PM
OOC: I'm back from my vacation. I hope this post keeps things alive.

IC: Shiro blasted through the seemingly neverending valley, hoping to catch up to where the real battle was happening. Closer, closer, until he saw silouhettes of some figures. They grew larger, splitting off into different groups. Shiro could finally make out the battle scene, unphased at how many miles he had just traveled. He could see Floyd and Staggerly fighting their way through hordes of Defense Deoxys. Floyd flew up high with a Fire Blast, right in front of the commander of the huge group of Deoxy's. "That's where I'm headed then." Shiro said, swerving out of his postion to a new one. A few seconds later, Shiro appeared behind the commander, out of thin air. The clouds of dust that had been in the undertow, smogged up the area for a small amount of time.

When it cleared, Shiro behind the commander, and Floyd in front. "Any final requests before I end your life?" Shiro said, crossing his arms. He didn't want to have a Deoxy's as dangerous as a commander roaming around Sinnoh any more.

August 9th, 2008, 4:50 PM
Thread Warning 2

1 paragraph per in-character post.

Though this warning technically should've resulted in this thread's closure, I'm thinkin', eight pages of roleplaying? I think you guys deserve one last chance.

Four lines, one paragraph, whatever; check the length of your post on a fluid width skin.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
August 9th, 2008, 5:40 PM
"Ok,Here Goes Nothing." Said Ace. He Turned Around And Aimed Himself. He Flew Straight At The Commander. Steady... Steady... Now! Ace Thought As He Scratched The Commanders Weak Spot. He Flew Back To Penny. "Ok,Now,I Know I Havent Been Around Deoxys Much. I Know The Weak Spot On One Though. Right There On The Middle Of The Gem. It Will Weaken Him More Then Any Other Spot." Said Ace,Obviously Not Thinking About The Danger Of A Counterattack. Of Course The Possobilities Of One Werent Very High. "Climb On My Back And I Can Launch You." Said Ace As He Got Down To Pennys Hieght.

August 9th, 2008, 6:23 PM
OOC: Eh, sorry Loki. I`ve got a different skin on, which shortens the width of the screen. Don`t know any other skins that make it full except the Pokemon Community Pro Series.

August 10th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Munchy was hungry. He pulled an apple from his bag and just as he was about to take a bite, he dropped it! It rolled down the hill, and surprised Munchy ran after it. He as annoyed about having to run so far after it when he slid to a stop,
He saw a group of pokemon attacking the deoxys and was surprised to see it so close to home. readying a body slam he charged at a deoxys.

August 15th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Unfortunatly guys, SupahFunk has lost interest in this. I sent him a private message asking about it and he sent this reply to me:
Well, I'm afraid that yes, I have lost interest in the thread, but if you really want to keep it going, you can control it. As proof, I, SupahFunk, hereby pass the RPG "When worlds collide" onto you, Salamar.
If people want to continue this please let me know because I may be able to help keep it going.

August 16th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Unfortunatly guys, SupahFunk has lost interest in this. I sent him a private message asking about it and he sent this reply to me:

If people want to continue this please let me know because I may be able to help keep it going.

Ugh. I knew something like this was going to happen, since this completely disappeared for like two weeks. I'm still willing to to continue this is anyone else is, but if everyone is going to end up dropping out, I might as well go with them. Right now I'm just going to see what everyone else does.