• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My (Hopefully Successful) Thread

How do you like this thread?

• Total voters

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
Years
I am a huge failure, as you can see. NO ONE posts on my threads. Well this time, it's gonna be different. This one is gonna be hot.

I can breed ANYTHING! Well, any breedable pokemon, that is.

Pre-Bred Pokemon:
4 Teddiursas
3 Medidites
1 Chatot
4 Snorunts
2 Snubbulls
4 Lapras'
4 Psyducks
1 Secret Egg
4 Woopers
4 Vulpixes
4 Larvitars
4 Chinchous
5 Eevees
1 Charmander
2 Venonats
1 Growlithe
1 Torchic
1 Magby
4 Surskits
1 Koffing
2 Munchlaxes
1 Scyther
1 Kangaskan
1 Glameow
1 Drowzee
1 Baltoy
1 Squirtle
1 Phione
1 Mantine
1 Spheal

All of these are free. You may ask about natures and stats, since I don't have time to post them.

Here are the Events and Shinies I have, with natures, stats, and legitimacy guarantee:

Level 40 CHANNEL Jirachi, BT, Quirky Nature, 133/95/87/91/92/92, Hoenn, arrived at Level 40.

Level 26 Lovely place Chatot, BT, Timid Nature, 77/35/32/57/27/57,Lovely place, Apparently had a fateful encounter at level 25.

Level 50 WISHMKR Jirachi, T, Calm Nature, 183/101/122/118/133/114,Hoenn, Arrived at level 50.

Shiny Level 20 Zubat, UT, Quirky Nature, 52/25/22/21/23/27,Route 209, Apparently met at level 20.

I have several other shinies, just ask and I may have what you want. Please pm me or post if you find one of these pokemon is not legit or acceptable.

I also need "staff" for this thread. I need breeders and collectors. If you were staff on another one of my threads, please report here to work. Staff get a 50% "discount", meaning they get some free stuff with every trade.

I can also get anyone any item from the underground that can be legitimatley found, since we don't use Ar's.

Rules:
DO NOT pm me or any other staff asking for free events or shinies, or offering us level 1 pokemon for events. ( or other stuff like that.)
DONT HACK AND LIE ABOUT IT!
Enjoy and post often!

Staff:
Pokemon Trainer Kona-chan - Breeding
The_Lucario_Master-Breeding

*Note* I also have a legit level 100 10th Anniversary Lugia and 2 shiny level 100 Ursarings, 1 shiny level 100 Fearow, 1 Shiny level 100 Tyranitar, and 1 shiny level 100 Chimecho. Also, some of the breeded pokemon have cute nicknames.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2010
Can I get a Spheal and Shroomish?

sIn 3394 0030 4538

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
Years
Sure! filler........................................................

Years
can i get a nuzzleaf (or any of its forms) within the next 3-4 hours? (sorry but i dont have high speed internet at home so can only trade soon)

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
Years
Nothing 4 the Phione, it is free. And of course you can get a Nuzleaf.

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
Years
do u have any power items? can i get a female lapras? also u should change the "BT" on the CHANNEL Jirachi to "T"...

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
Years
I was wondering, do you have any Snorunts left? If so, I would love one. I can help breed if you need it (I have several Pokemon I can breed for you).

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
Years
I have no shiny Delibird. Sorry! And, all my Snorunts are left. You may have the Magby, and since everyone wants the Phione, I need somone to clone it.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
Years
I am a huge failure, as you can see. NO ONE posts on my threads. Well this time, it's gonna be different. This one is gonna be hot.

I can breed ANYTHING! Well, any breedable pokemon, that is.

Pre-Bred Pokemon:
4 Teddiursas
3 Medidites
1 Chatot
4 Snorunts
2 Snubbulls
4 Lapras'
4 Psyducks
1 Secret Egg
4 Woopers
4 Vulpixes
4 Larvitars
4 Chinchous
5 Eevees
1 Charmander
2 Venonats
1 Growlithe
1 Torchic
1 Magby
4 Surskits
1 Koffing
2 Munchlaxes
1 Scyther
1 Kangaskan
1 Glameow
1 Drowzee
1 Baltoy
1 Squirtle
1 Phione
1 Mantine
1 Spheal

All of these are free. You may ask about natures and stats, since I don't have time to post them.

Here are the Events and Shinies I have, with natures, stats, and legitimacy guarantee:

Level 40 CHANNEL Jirachi, BT, Quirky Nature, 133/95/87/91/92/92, Hoenn, arrived at Level 40.

Level 26 Lovely place Chatot, BT, Timid Nature, 77/35/32/57/27/57,Lovely place, Apparently had a fateful encounter at level 25.

Level 50 WISHMKR Jirachi, T, Calm Nature, 183/101/122/118/133/114,Hoenn, Arrived at level 50.

Shiny Level 20 Zubat, UT, Quirky Nature, 52/25/22/21/23/27,Route 209, Apparently met at level 20.

I have several other shinies, just ask and I may have what you want. Please pm me or post if you find one of these pokemon is not legit or acceptable.

I also need "staff" for this thread. I need breeders and collectors. If you were staff on another one of my threads, please report here to work. Staff get a 50% "discount", meaning they get some free stuff with every trade.

I can also get anyone any item from the underground that can be legitimatley found, since we don't use Ar's.

Rules:
DO NOT pm me or any other staff asking for free events or shinies, or offering us level 1 pokemon for events. ( or other stuff like that.)
DONT HACK AND LIE ABOUT IT!
Enjoy and post often!

*Note* I also have a legit level 100 10th Anniversary Lugia and 2 shiny level 100 Ursarings, 1 shiny level 100 Fearow, 1 Shiny level 100 Tyranitar, and 1 shiny level 100 Chimecho. Also, some of the breeded pokemon have cute nicknames.
4 Teddiursas
2 Snubbulls
Koffing
2 Venonats
Can i get those please?
Look at my thread.
You can see what i can breed for you.

Rogue_Ninja

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Age 44
  • NY
  • Seen Jul 13, 2010
I could use a Snorunt and Teddiursas, and Kangaskan.

I can also breed quite a few pokemon as well.

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
Years
Ok, then you can be staff. And I also have a pokemon egg group chart, that will tell you different pokemon you can breed.

Back