PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Whiscash sticker(s)

leny
July 8th, 2008, 04:45 AM
Hello everyone,

I have been put on a "Pokemon" team at work and my character is "Whiscash". I have already bought the trading cards and plush toy, but would really like a Whiscash sticker or stickers for my laptop. Could I buy them from anyone here or do you have suggestions as to where I could? I am in Australia.
I also wouldn't mind getting a Whiscash toy that is smaller than the 12 inch plush.

Thanks in advance.

Glaceon_
July 8th, 2008, 05:07 AM
Have you tried looking on places such as EBay, or Amazon? Those kinds of places might be best for you to purchase them from. Not too sure how many people will have them, around here. Though I'm guessing someone has them, somewhere. XD

leny
July 8th, 2008, 05:29 AM
Have you tried looking on places such as EBay, or Amazon? Those kinds of places might be best for you to purchase them from. Not too sure how many people will have them, around here. Though I'm guessing someone has them, somewhere. XD

Hi Glaceon I have looked on ebay and amazon and purchased the cards and plush from there. Other than that, I have not seen them. I really am hoping that someone has at least one, and I thought that a Pokemon forum would be a good place to start.

leny
July 8th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Outlook isn't so good. :(

Gokey Shuckle
July 8th, 2008, 09:04 PM
See, Selling or buying isn't allowed. If someone said they would send you it, and you send the money, and you don't get the sticker, then you would get scammed. We take that chance here.