PDA

View Full Version : Ugliest shiny pokemon

NateG
July 8th, 2008, 04:06 PM
This is my first actual topic on The PokeCommunity Forums. Anyways, the most ugliest shiny pokemon is shiny drifblim. It looks really disgusting

Sweet Candace
July 8th, 2008, 04:16 PM
The Sneasel/Weavile line...ugh....

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa215.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa461.png

Syndrome
July 8th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Shiny Buizel...nuff said

Although shiny Kyogre.....just looks plain wrong

manndoo
July 8th, 2008, 06:02 PM
ummm i guess a shiny zigzagoon would b pretty ugly....

Jak
July 8th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Anything that turned pink.

Nuff said.

RaikaCastillo
July 8th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Ambipom hands down!
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa424.png

Gawd, my eyes are burning! >_<

Kinarii
July 8th, 2008, 09:14 PM

Nuff said.

That and anything that turned a sickly green or any color reminiscent of mold, disease, or baby poop.

Troye
July 8th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Graveler, hands down. Looks like, something disgusting...

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa075.png

YOOM-TAH
July 8th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Swampert. It's already an ugly pokemon to begin with, and the purple/pink doesn't help.

armii8877
July 8th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Graveler, and the treeko evolution
Graveler looks like a...turd...
Treeko, Grovyle, and Sceptile look sickly and freil

July 8th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Shiny Weavile. That thing needs to just die.

popsicles.
July 9th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Well, I wouldn't say really ugly but rather weird -- Shiny Cleffa.
Having green 'ears' instead of black ones.. I don't understand get the point of it o_o

And yeah, then there's the pink line involving Sneasel/Weavile/Furret/Mudkip & relatives/Ambipom

And ooh ! A shiny Dragonite O.O I feel sorry for that thing .. And more ooh's for the shiny Taurus o__o
green + yellow are just plain wrong >.>

lolzilikedthisthread xD

JKLAZ
July 9th, 2008, 09:25 AM
Salamence is really ugly.. and the weavel/sneasal do need to go away

Lapras is an ugly purple

Lickitung looks like jelly lol

and dragonite looks like boogers

lanturn is the same ugly purple

crobat has ugly green wings

YOOM-TAH
July 9th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Well, I wouldn't say really ugly but rather weird -- Shiny Cleffa.
Having green 'ears' instead of black ones.. I don't understand get the point of it o_o

And yeah, then there's the pink line involving Sneasel/Weavile/Furret/Mudkip & relatives/Ambipom

And ooh ! A shiny Dragonite O.O I feel sorry for that thing .. And more ooh's for the shiny Taurus o__o
green + yellow are just plain wrong >.>

lolzilikedthisthread xD

WHA! Shiny Dragonite is one of my favorites!

Skullie
July 9th, 2008, 10:38 AM
All three shiny lake legendarys! Especialy Mesprit! ICK! And shiny eeve, itlooks emo :P

Otherwise, most shineys look extreamly wierd!

Lynnx
July 9th, 2008, 11:28 AM
The Sneasel/Weavile line...ugh....

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa215.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa461.png

Whoa. O_o Eww. That just looks plain strange.

I just don't like shiny Espeon and Jolteon. The green is just too bright. And I don't like Swampert- why pale purple, of all colors?

PB
July 9th, 2008, 01:54 PM
I don't like any Pokemon which has that pink shade, But I think Gravler does have the worst one. Shiney Pokemon should be a shiney silver.

Skullie
July 9th, 2008, 01:57 PM
I don't like any Pokemon which has that pink shade, But I think Gravler does have the worst one. Shiney Pokemon should be a shiney silver.
Agreed, if they are "shiny", well, shouldnt they acculy be shiny?

Glaceon_
July 9th, 2008, 02:07 PM
My listed most useless Pokemon wins this; no doubt. At least most of the other Pokemon are still useful, while this one is just an abomination to the Pokemon World.

Wobbuffet... especially the female variety...

I know I like pink, but Wobbuffet is a stern pile of trash that just shouldn't have been turned pink, for its Shiny counterpart... I hate you for that, Game Freak... >_<

To look at the horrible thing, go check Bulbapedia, or wherever else has it shown, as a Shiny... I don't even want to think about it... >_<

Edit @ Shiny Questioners: The term "shiny" doesn't have to refer to the direct colour; usually just means shiny, as in a surface that is shiny, shich can be any colour. Pokemon Shinies refer to a rare alteration in colour; not the stereotypical reference to silver, whenever stereotypically talking about shiny. Plus, it would look pretty stupid, if every single shiny Pokemon was silver.

At least, in my opinion.

Skaterzpenguin
July 9th, 2008, 02:31 PM
The shiny pokemon I have seen so far that are ugly are buizel, hariyama, rypherior, lickitung, and gastrodon.

Apathetic_Yen
July 9th, 2008, 02:46 PM

Nuff said.

yah, looking through all the shinys on the list, I'd say anything that turned pink and/or puke green

PB
July 9th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Edit @ Shiny Questioners: The term "shiny" doesn't have to refer to the direct colour; usually just means shiny, as in a surface that is shiny, shich can be any colour. Pokemon Shinies refer to a rare alteration in colour; not the stereotypical reference to silver, whenever stereotypically talking about shiny. Plus, it would look pretty stupid, if every single shiny Pokemon was silver.

Yeah, its just some don't look shiny some just look like they have fell into cans of clashing paint.

Binary
July 9th, 2008, 04:11 PM

Nuff said.

Yeag, it just makes them loook pure girly and sick..yuck >_<

YOOM-TAH
July 9th, 2008, 05:16 PM
To expand on the whole "shiny pokemon being actually shiny/silver", the term "shiny" as it's used here is actually completely made by pokemon fans and the like. The actual game never uses the term, instead referring to what we call shinies as "Alternately colored pokemon".

Glitter Stain
July 9th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Deoxys's Shiny Form is so incredibly ugly it makes me want to vomit on everyone.

hothead
July 9th, 2008, 10:09 PM
I dont mind gold Dexoys but i hate all pink pokemon and all shineys that dont look like they changed at all like glalie all it did was change the ice blue to some discusting green and have red eyes