PDA

View Full Version : Itty bitty green text <_<;;

Chairman Kaga
August 8th, 2004, 08:14 AM
I've noticed that everyone's text in Karli's birthday thread and possibly other threads is all really small and green o_O Just thought I'd alert you all to the problem...I think someone's sig may be messing the other peoples' posts up...I hate to point fingers, but I think it begins with the small green text in lil jose's signature, but I may be wrong.

Also, I've noticed that if people purposely change the color of their text it stays that color...quoting colors are also normal as well, but plain, uncolored text is affected.

Kairi
August 8th, 2004, 08:16 AM
Usually this is the result of either HTML in signatures, or double wrapped glow tags. Oddly enough my computer NEVER renders these errors in any browser, but for others it does. If you believe thats the point at which it starts, Ill have a look at his sig~ ^_^;
If I do fix it though, someone is going to need to tell me. Cause as I said, I cant tell.

Chairman Kaga
August 8th, 2004, 08:20 AM
Alright, I'll keep a look at the thread. Hopefully my hypothesis of its origin is right, I would feel bad about falsely accusing someone of something like that...that's where the text starts though ._.;;

Kairi
August 8th, 2004, 08:21 AM
I took out some redundant tags, see if it worked.

Chairman Kaga
August 8th, 2004, 08:27 AM
No, uhh...it's still there, sorry to say. Ah well, I suppose it's not hurting anybody.

Kairi
August 8th, 2004, 10:06 AM
This is a hard problem to solve without being able to see my progress. ._.; Ill try some more stuff.

aRedMoon
August 8th, 2004, 10:25 AM
*is glad glow does not affect FireFox once again*

Chairman Kaga
August 8th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Well, it looks like something you did fixed it, because all the text is normal now. Thanks Kairi ^^

Geometric-sama
August 8th, 2004, 05:38 PM
*thinks that Abby should get another computer to test things on*

Kairi
August 8th, 2004, 06:10 PM
We have three, but I don?t use the other two. XP

Geometric-sama
August 8th, 2004, 06:11 PM
LOL, we have one and I only use the one XD