PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The WishMaker's Quest

iLike2EatPiez
July 10th, 2008, 02:30 PM
The Pokemon World. A place of connection and teamwork, where despite their differences everyone can come together as a society. A place where loyalty and justice triumph over evil, and in the end all is well. A place founded by friendship and equality, in which everyone can live a legacy. There is always a lively feel in the air. The Pokemon who inhabit this grand world value citizenship, joining as a whole to form a great and lasting race of unity. All is well, and it seems there is nothing that could end this age of peace.

Well, not anymore.

This world I just described to you is one of a nearly-forgotten past. A full millennia has passed since those times. These days, the few who are alive wouldn't even recognize that world. Now, all is dark and silent. No winds blow. No sun rises. It is only cold, empty, quiet, gray, emotionless... and eternal. Ever since the day, so long ago, when the Tower of Time collapsed. Time is no more, now. Not even the planet dares to move or turn. Everything has simply stopped.

There are those who have survived through it all, however. While few in numbers, they do exist, descendants of a joyful land, struggling by to live their cruel, empty lives. Most are resilient Pokemon, barely clinging to the sense that is reason, living by instinct and survival of the fittest.

Some are the Legendary Pokemon, ancient deities who can hardly be considered "alive". They have all sealed themselves away, hidden from all and locked in their own deep slumbers. Once they were the rulers and watchers of this world. Long ago, they protected the land, ensuring that nothing like this could happen. However, even they were unable to prevent what was to come. Each of them eventually went into an everlasting sleep, in their own remote places, unwilling to watch over such a malevolent and corrupted world. All except for one, that is.

Once, in that same world of peace and tranquility from so long ago, there lived a Legendary Pokemon known as Dialga. It was the ruler of Time, and atop its roost on Temporal Tower it fufilled its duty with true loyalty. However, one day, something happened. No one knew what caused it nor how nor why, but all the same, it happened. The Temporal Tower collapsed. There was nothing to prevent it, and no forewarning. It simply crumbled to pieces. And Time itself drowned in the remains. Dialga became consumed by darkness. Unable to control itself, it unleashed a mighty roar. This roar was what triggered the planet's paralysis. Ever since, the Guardian of Time has been known to all as "Primal Dialga". Now, Primal Dialga is the single god of this world, driven mad by the destruction of its purpose. And it truly seems there is nothing to bring back the old ways.

There is a legend, though. Perhaps the only myth that has made it through the ages, and the only flicker of hope that exists in this cursed realm. The legend speaks that after a thousand years of slumber, one of the Legendaries would awaken. This said Pokemon would be one of great magic and power, who possessed one ability in particular: Wish-Granting. Any wish the heart desired could be fufilled, no matter what it may be. It was said that this Pokemon would be found in a place where water fell in frozen formations, and that upon its awakening, this water would spring to life. The path to the Wish-Maker was to be shown by a comet, high in the eternal night sky. It was rumored that this Pokemon was destined to be found, and that if only the right wish were to be made, the world's paralysis would be put to an end.

This is where you come in. You are one of a group of Pokemon who has just heard this legend, just seconds ago, from the elder of the small village you live in. To you, it may seem like just talk. Or, perhaps it is a faint promise of hope. Whatever the case, you and the others who listened to this myth give the sky a glance, and there you see it. A bright object with a trail of light behind it. The comet.

Somehow, as soon as you set your eyes on this comet, you know you are destined to find this Wish-Maker, whether you believe in the legend or not. What you don't know is that Primal Dialga's followers (the twisted Pokemon who actually decided to side with the corrupted deity) are also aware of this legend. And they are fully capable of finding out you are on a mission to find the Wish-Maker. The journey will be long and tough, full of trials and tests. Hostile Pokemon plagued with the same darkness Primal Dialga is are all about, more than ready to stop you. The followers are sure to be after you before long, and Primal Dialga itself could be lying in wait. However, if someone does not attempt it, the world could very well remain like this forever...

---

So, I thought I'd make a MysteryDungeon-based RP and see if it lasts. I'd just like to make a few things clear, though, seeing as this RP's plot is a bit different from that of the game. The events of this RP are taking place as if the main character, partner, and Grovyle of PMD2 either never existed, failed to save the world, or otherwise weren't able to prevent the planet's paralysis. None of these characters will appear, either as NPCs or characters being RPed. Also, this is not human-being-turned-into-Pokemon, in case that needs clarification.

Anyways... Rules...

All regular rules of Pokecommunity and the RPG forum apply. If you haven't read those I strongly reccomend that you do before even trying to make a sign-up.
You can only sign up with one character.
I will be accepting five sign-ups for the "destined" Pokemon, and three sign-ups for followers of Primal Dialga. Hurry up if you want a slot, before yours gets taken! You can reserve a slot.
I'm looking for literate RPers who know what they're doing. If I don't accept your sign-up or have a problem with your posts, it's probably because you need to be putting more effort in.
Spelling and grammar is important. If your posts are full of typos and poor sentence-structure, there's going to be a problem.
No legendary Pokemon; anything else is okay.
Please, it's stated in the rules, but I can't stress this enough. No over-powered characters or actions. It's okay to be a Pidgeot or a Tyranitar, for example, but that doesn't mean you can just fly all the way to the main destination, or go around KOing Primal Dialga's minions effortlessly. Where's the fun in that?
What's also stated in the rules is the four-line-limit. If your posts are right on that limit more than reasonably, I'll know you aren't putting in the required effort. Please, treat the four-line-limit as a minimum, not an abusable excuse to make posts lacking in detail or real purpose.
If you haven't already, read the rules of the RPG forum and this RP! I can't stress this enough, because I've seen RPers who haven't read them. If you don't you're either not going to get accepted, or your posts will lack the proper quality and you will be kicked out of this RP.
Have fun RPing! XD

And the sign-ups...

Name: Duh.
Gender: If it's a genderless species, simply put "None", or something along those lines.
Species: Any non-legendary Pokemon
Side: Is your character one of the Pokemon on the quest to find the WishMaker, or are they working for Primal Dialga?

Appearance: Give me detail. I'm not looking for "like a normal pikachu but darker fur and blue cheeks the end". A paragraph is the minimum. Not "four sentences", but a descriptive paragraph that you think is long enough to work for your character's appearance.

Personality: Same as above. Make it detailed as possible, and give me a minimum of a paragraph.

History: Depending on your character's age this can be long or small. Just not too small...

Other: Any extra info you'd like to add in?

---

Here's the available character slots:

Destined-Questers ALL TAKEN/RESERVED.
Slot 1: Gummy (Cyrus/Charmeleon)
Slot 2: Lordscar (Reserved)
Slot 3: Toxic0345 (Trika/Sceptile)
Slot 4: Thesis (Roxanne/Sneasel)
Slot 5: CyndaquilMorph (Wobby/Wobbuffet)

Primal Dialga's Followers
Slot 1: Rubii Naruto (Rei/Raichu)
Slot 2: Darkly_the_flygon (Darkly/Flygon)
Slot 3: lvl99rayquaza (Reserved)

I have made the OOC-Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3753907#post3753907), so if you have any questions or comments regarding this RP, please post them there.

THE RPG STARTS NOW! YAY! If you reserved and have not yet been accepted, you're still reserved and can catch up later. For now, it's time to post! ^^

๒inaryקlastic
July 12th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Name: Trika Sugmori
Species: Sceptile
Side: Wish Maker
Appearance: Trika looks like a normal Sceptile- at first. He has the same green skin and razor sharp blades sprotuing from his arms just like a Sceptile. He ussually carries a brown bag that hangs from his shoulder and dangles beside his waist. It contains many weapons and gadgets. He appears to look young but his eyes seem to be thousands of years old. Staring into them gives the feeling of emptiness. As if one was looking through his life...

Personality: He has a very mystyreious personality. He will occasionally ignore peoples comments if he is busy and can be somewhat arrogant but certainly not naive. He is very loyal and will do what he can to save anyone, no matter if they are freind or foe. He is quite intelligent and thinks on his feet. He seems to occasionally drift off as if he had left this world and his mind was focused on something else...

History: Trika has a very strange and long history. He grew up in the town of Tyruma. He was raised by Ambipoms as he was abbandoned at birth. He wondered off one day to discover that he was special. He was an ancient sub-species of Pokemon that live for ever. If he dies he will simply come back to life as another Pokemon.

He found others of his kind and worked with them to creat super weapons. Many of these he carries in his bag. Some of his best inventions were the Beam Ray, (Shoots any type of Beam... Hyper Beam, Auora Beam etc.) The Psy-Cam, (A camera that can be used by Psycic pokemon to communicate with others) and a Time & Space hopper (A device which can teleport him to any dimension, in any time, at any place.).

He traveled Time & Space helping people and battling his arch rival, Darkly the Flygon. He landed here by an accident and has no idea when or where he is...

Other: No... not really

Vyro
July 12th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Name: Darkly
Pokemon Species:Flygon
Side: Primal Dialga
Appearance: He is a black and grey flygon with red eyes that can hypnotize other pokemon. he wears a black cape and he uses it to hide in the shadows, unfortunately, it does not work

Personality: He is an evil pokemon who is not as twisted as he looks. He would rather get is minions to destroy something, as he is sort of lazy. but that does not mean he is not strong. he is very powerful.

History: he was kicked out of his homeland for being oddly colored, and created a team, where all the members were shiny, they then took over Darkly's homeland with the help of a robot dialga that was built by glitchy, Dialga was impressed by this and made Darkly his advisor. throughout the many years that he has been alive, he has tried to blow up his rival, trika, with a laser called the zap o matic. he even once teamed up with him.

Other: Darkly is dark type insted of ground. he aslo has several minions. they are not important enough for their own sign ups. they are:

Glitchy: a porygon z, who makes many useless inventions. he is Darkly's assistant and usually goes everywhere with him.

Gary: a grovyle theif(not the grovyle from pmd2)

fat salamence: well... a fat salamence

sylvia: a froslass who is in love with Darkly, he does not love her back, and treats her bady.

Gummy
July 12th, 2008, 02:40 PM
I've been looking for another good RP and I think I've found it. Mind if a reserve a Destined Questers spot?

Zeta Patchouli
July 12th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Name: Rei
Pokemon Species: Raichu
Age: Physically 17, Mentally 35 (As an effect of being the leader of a tribe), Chronologically: 1,819

Appearance: Rei is a Raichu with red fur, but the lightning sacs are still yellow(Shiny appearance).
Rei has a big scar on his forehead, thanks to a Rebel pokemon trying to save the world, but that was a long time ago. Rei also has a necklace on, given to him by a mysterious figure.

Personality: Rei has a sort of sadistic personality, especially to his enemies.(anyone against Primal Dialga) But to his allies he is pretty calm towards(unless they annoy him). Even on his good days he can be evil as anyone can be. But he is usually as evil as they come. He is incredibly loyal to Dialga and would hunt down anyone who tries to hurt him.

History: Rei used to be a temple priest to a colony of pokemon who worshipped Dialga, being the priest, he had power over everyone in the tribe, but when the Palkia worshippers attacked Rei's colony, they were overpowered and captured. The Palkia worshippers froze Rei in a block of ice as his punishment but unknown to everyone, his electric powers kept him alive in hibernation. After Dialga went crazy, he freed Rei and since the Raichu worshipped him, and was incredibly powerful, Dialga gave Rei a spot as an elite agent(like Dusknoir was/is).

Others: Rei cannot be mind-controlled by anyone, not even Arceus or Primal Dialga. And Rei knows Reversal.

Vyro
July 12th, 2008, 02:54 PM
oh, and Darkly is Dialga's advisor. so he is a higher rank than rei

Zeta Patchouli
July 12th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Even if Darkly is at a higher rank then Rei, Rei is more powerful. (He has to be if he wants to keep large amounts of rebels at bay. But that's if we get accepted. Who knows, both of us might not be accepted.)

EDIT: Sort of... Darkly is at a higher rank, but if Rei wanted to, he could take over Darkly's spot. But Rei sees Darkly as a valuable ally, so why would he get rid of a possibly beneficial ally? Especially one that can team up with him and take a hit to the face from a rebel without crying. So I guess these two would be on good terms with each other. Would probably be friends if Rei was a little more sane. (Blame the Palkia worshippers.)

Vyro
July 12th, 2008, 03:25 PM
so if rei is stronger... but Darkly has a higher rank... That wiuld make them just about even

lvl99rayquaza
July 12th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Name: Blaze
Species: shadow charizard
Age: 36 (Due to the charmander's final evolution level requirement)

Appearance: Blaze is A black charizard with crimson red eyes. He has gleaming silver armor. He is also afoottaller than normal charizard.

Personality: Blaze is rash due to his tortured past. His parents were killed during a war between electric types and fire types. Blaze swore revenge on thosewho helped in the killing.
History: Blaze has a tortured past dueto the fact that his parents were killed by elite electric type assassinswhen he was a charmander. He swore revengeon those that were involved. When Blaze becamea charizard he dominated the relm of fire.

Other: none

iLike2EatPiez
July 12th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Toxic0345, NOT accepted, but there's only one reason, really: he's overpowered. In a world where everything has been thrown into darkness, technology would be very limited, and such weapons as what he has just seem a bit... much. Time-Travel and Dimension-Travel are the main issues, however, seeing as they would potentially allow him to reverse the whole plot from ever occuring. Just get rid of or change his items and it's good, however.

Darkly, NOT accepted. It needs much more description, for one. The minions are unneeded. He's overpowered with his technology as well. In a world like this, there is no such thing as lasers and robots. No even Primal Dialga would reasonably have access to such things; why would your character?

Gummy, you're RESERVED!

Rubii Naruto, ACCEPTED!

lvl99rayquaza, NOT accepted. Put more effort into it; a few sentences with poor grammer is not going to cut it.

And guys, there's no need to argue over who's a higher rank than the other. In-Character they can quarrel about it, as they'll likly be travelling to find the qyesters together, but ranks aren't important enough to worry about right now...

lvl99rayquaza
July 12th, 2008, 04:58 PM
ok ill post a redo. ok now i am editing.
Species: shadow charizard
Age: 36 (Due to the charmander's final evolution level requirement)

Appearance: Blaze is A black charizard with crimson red eyes. He has shining gold armor. Due to being a foot taller than other charizard he is feared and loathed by many. He has been in so many battles that he has earned the nickname the sky shadow of death.

Personality: Blaze is very rash and he loves to fight other pokemon. He hates to lose because he is very evil and if Blaze gets too angry he will destroy a village. Blaze has had a rough time due to the fact that he can destroy a village when enraged and he gets angry very easily. Some examples of his rage include burning down the charizard village and destroying Rei'shome village.
History: Blaze was a born fighter and he was born as a normal charmander. When he was still just a charmander he fought so much that he was even kicked out of his home village after this he went through special training to become a charmeleon and when he became a charmeleon primal Dialga asked him to join his army asa shadow charizard general. Blaze happily accepted the job and Primal Dialga turned him into a shadow charizard after intense training. When Blaze became a shadow Charizard he was able to work his way to shadow charizard general. Blaze oversees the battles that his troops are in and he is a mastermind when it comes to strategies. Blaze is called the sky shadow of death dueto the fact that hisstrategies involve sneak attacks and he is always involved. Blaze has a thirst for battles that was caused by his victories and for him a loss is worth the death penalty so he also hates to lose.

Other: Blaze's armor represents his military rank.
I'll add something else too a role play sample
role play example: Blaze looks around for any signs of the rebels.

"Shadow" said Blazer, "Scout for rebels, if you find any lure them into our trap."

"SIR YES SIR!" shouted Shadow. Shadow flies off to scout for any signs of the rebel troops.

oh you put Blaze onthe wrong side lol.

iLike2EatPiez
July 12th, 2008, 05:07 PM
lvl99rayquaza, you still need more. I suppose your appearance is alright, but two sentences of personality...? Plus your History is not nearly full enough, and you should probably run this through a grammar-checker like MS Word to correct your spelling and captialization errors. Give it some time. Sit down when you have maybe thirty minutes to an hour and work on it. I'm not looking for RPers who just throw things together to get it done quickly; I'm looking for RPers who put literary effort into their posts.

Also, just a side-note, age doesn't equal levels. He could be under a year old considering he trained hard enough to evolve. He doesn't have to be over thirty-six years old to be a Charizard, unless you just want him to be thirty-six years old.

lvl99rayquaza
July 12th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Oh i can read and type fine but my space bar sucks on occasion and i want Blaze to be 36 years old.

Lordscar
July 12th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Name:Scar
Species:Empolen
Side: Wish Maker
Personalty:Nice, shy, hates to lose
Bio:When he was a baby piplup who cried and whined.Then when his parents died.He wanted to be alive and be a hero.He saw the primal dialga kill them.Now he wants to help the wish maker destroy primal dialga.When he evolved he trained and trained.When he evolved he got a scar on his back but can still do every thing.He has the braveness to try and defeat primal dialga.He has a very big heart.He will help any body except pokemon working for primal dialga.He is strong but wishes to be stronger.So he trains more often.He would go on quest the wish maker tells him too.He will do any thing for the wish maker.
Appearance:A empolen with a shiny silver armour.He also has a scar on his back.
other:he is a level 60

lvl99rayquaza
July 12th, 2008, 05:50 PM
please reserve so i can get my description appearence to be better.

iLike2EatPiez
July 12th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Sure, lvl99rayquaza. I'll reserve you. And I'm not saying you type bad in general; I'm just saying that your sign-up should be better than it was gramatically. I noticed plenty of capitalization errors and typos (and not really any space-bar-related errors...), so I needed to point that out.

Lordscar, NOT accepted. Did you even read the sign-up guidelines? How they were asking for descriptive, full-sentence paragraphs? Not to be rude, but that sign-up looks like it took you maybe two to five minutes and barely any effort. Next time, give it more time and more work, please.

EDIT: Okay. I've finished my sign-up, so I'm going to post it here...

Name: Terra
Species: Nidorina
Age: Nine (which would equate to her being in her mid-twenties maturity-wise)
Side: Destined-Quester

Appearance: Unlike most Nidorinas, Terra has a relatively dark blue body. While her fur and skin isn't navy in color, it's a bit darker than a normal blue, and her spots are a deep indigo shade. Around her ears, there are thick clumps of blue fur, which would be soft to the touch if she ever actually allowed someone to touch her. The inside part of both ears is an earthy shade of scarlet-brown. Terra's eyes shine with an almost magical essense, and are the green of the forests long lost to this world. However, there same eyes are also full of fury and flare, hinting toward her tough, rash nature.

Personality: Terra is as stubborn as a rock. She acts as if she always knows best, and seems to believe her opinion is more important than anyone else's. Easily agitated and argumenitive when provoked, Terra isn't one who will let you get away with bothering her. This often leads others to see her as rude, bossy, and inconsiderate, and she may well be all of those things. But, if you ever were to tell her that, you could expect a few bruises and a poisonous sting instantaniously.

Despite her apparent flaws, though, Terra is a true companion once she familiarizes herself with others. Her quick temper and stubborn anger can be vented on her foes and enemies, making her into a tough, brute force to be trifled with. She is more than willing to fight for her friends as loyaly (and as aggressively) as she fights for herself. Surprisingly, in fact, with those who have surpassed the test of her attitude and managed to befriend her, she is very calm and level-headed (though she often may spout out an occasional rude remark or argumenitive comment). Few ever get to know this side of Terra, for obvious reasons.

History: Born to a pair of shy Nidorans, Terra was the only surviving kit in her litter. Her parents were almost completely reverted back to an instinctual, primitive way of life. They had no names they were known by, and lacked most actual language aside from small words like "run" and "danger". Early in her life, both of Terra's parents were killed by a rather elderly Infernape who went by the name of Sunbrand. Sunbrand refused to harm Terra, though, and decided to raise her with the knowledge that she wouldn't survive on her own. While Terra was too young to understand that her parents were killed as prey, she understood the Infernape had "murdered" them, and mistrusted him for days. Eventually, she came to eat from his hand out of starvation. Within a month it was as if her were her real father.

Sunbrand was a member of a small village forged by Pokemon with little to live for in the dark, timeless world. He took it upon himself to integrate Terra into this society, teaching her their language and cultures. This was how she came to mature, and while some Pokemon looked down upon her for being the daughter of "unintelligent wild Pokemon", she managed to make a living. By the time she had evolved into a Nidorina and was living on her own in the village, Sunbrand had died of old age. She didn't think much of this, though. She was independant now, and needed him about as much as she'd needed her real parents now (both of whom she had begun to consider 'pathetic').

A few uneventful years passed, during which she met few and spoke little, doing only as much as she needed to survive. One day, however, the village elder spoke of a myth; of a Legendary Pokemon and a wish and a comet. And when she looked up at the sky, her eyes widened. For there, just above, was a flying star, trailing light out behind it. She knew this was the beginning of something new, despite how insignificant and small she may have been in the grand scheme of things.

Other: None.

Vyro
July 12th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Appearance: He is a black and grey flygon with red eyes that can hypnotize other pokemon. he wears a black cape and he uses it to hide in the shadows, unfortunately, it does not work.his wings look more like the wings of a salmence, and he can use them to whip up powerful windstorms. he can extend his claws, and breathe black fire. his red eyes burn with the fire of a pokemon who has been betrayed too many times.

Personality: He is an evil pokemon who is not as twisted as he looks. He would rather get is minions to destroy something, as he is sort of lazy. but that does not mean he is not strong. he is very powerful, but not nearly as strong as dialga. he is allies with the insane raichu, Rei, in fact, they are almost friends(but Rei is too insane) He hates everyone but Rei and Primal Dialga

History: He came from a distant island named Darkdix island, but he got banished for being too evil. he then trained for years, learning attacks that no flygon should ever know. he struck back at the people of the island, killing them all. he then decided to work for dialga, who made him his advisor. several years later, he met a sceptile named trika, who tried to stop his plans to destroy the world. the two have been rivals ever since.

Other: Darkly is dark type insted of ground.

I added muc more detail, and removed the technology and his minions

Lordscar
July 12th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Can I be reserved?I am a good rper.I love doing that!

iLike2EatPiez
July 12th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Sorry, Darkly, but it still isn't good enough. How is he evil? You never give any information as to what makes him such an evil Pokemon. Sure, he killed all the Pokemon of the island, but before that they banished him for being evil. What did he do that was so bad he had to be banished? There's grammar, capitalization, and spelling errors... You need to clarify his age... And not to mention, did you ask Ruubi Naruto or Toxic0345 if it was okay for their characters to have places in the history of yours? If these characters are going to have backstories that connect to one another, you should at least know the other RPers are okay with that...

And Scar, I'll reserve you, but you need to show me you're a good RPer. Right now, based on your sign-up, I'm under the impression that you are very new to this and need improvement. This isn't a bad thing; everyone starts somewhere. Just try to make it better and prove to me that you are good at this before you claim that you are.

Zeta Patchouli
July 12th, 2008, 07:56 PM
I don't care if Darkly used Rei in his description.

Lordscar
July 12th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Ok.Thanks alot.I will edit mine!

Vyro
July 12th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Appearance: He is a black and grey flygon with red eyes that can hypnotize other pokemon. he wears a black cape and he uses it to hide in the shadows, unfortunately, it does not work.his wings look more like the wings of a salmence, and he can use them to whip up powerful windstorms. he can extend his claws, and breathe black fire. his red eyes burn with the fire of a pokemon who has been betrayed too many times.

Personality: He is an evil pokemon who is not as twisted as he looks. He would rather get is minions to destroy something, as he is sort of lazy but that does not mean he is not strong. he is very powerful, but not nearly as strong as dialga. He is allies with the insane raichu, Rei, in fact, they are almost friends(but Rei is too insane) He hates everyone but Rei and Primal Dialga

History: He came from a distant island named Darkdix island, but he got banished for murdering a young magikarp.He then trained for years, learning attacks that no flygon should ever know. He struck back at the people of the island, killing them all. He then decided to work for dialga, who made him his advisor. Several years later, he met a sceptile named trika, who tried to stop his plans to destroy the world. The two have been rivals ever since.

Other: Darkly is dark type instead of ground.

I have mostly fixed all the errors and said why he was kicked out.
also, toxic and I are friends, after all, he used me in his sign up.

Lordscar
July 12th, 2008, 08:08 PM
I edit my post!He has a litle new stuff.

iLike2EatPiez
July 12th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Ehmm... Lordscar? You just said that. Not to mini-mod, but please don't "spam" by posting the same basic thing twice. If you were trying to get my attention, you already had it; I just didn't feel the need to reply until your post was edited.

Darkly-

*sigh* Okay. The History, I feel, still needs more. I see that the mentions of other people's characters will work out fine (I just wanted to be exactly sure with them...), but you still did not edit in his age, and there are still capitalization errors (as in 'Flygon', 'Pokemon', and names of characters). All you included, actually, was that he killed a Magikarp. If he's such an evil, twisted Pokemon, he must have a darker past... right?

I'm going to send you a PM, Darkly, just to clarify a few things in case it seems like I'm being... well, unfair or rude (which it probably does...).

Gummy
July 12th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Name: Cyrus

Species: Charmeleon

Side: Destined -Quester

Appearance: If you were to drop Cyrus in a crowd of normal Charmeleon, you could spot him immediately. First off, his skin is much lighter shade of red, even bordering on violet. His eyes, on the other hand, are a magnificent blue, causing them to stand out in contrast against his bright red skin. Around his neck is a necklace of glistening pearls that he wears at all times. The flame on his tails tends to burn blue in the heat of battle, and is a sign of a power increase. However, if the battle lasts too long in this state, his tail flame will shirk considerably, and he will be nearly useless.

Personality: Judging by the many stories he tells, Cyrus could be called a natural born leader. He is skilled at thinking on his feet and is not easily distracted. He is a team player for the most part, but if he feels like one of his teammates is slacking, he will gladly criticize said teammate. Because of this most others view him as cocky or arrogant, and to tell you the truth, there’s sort of correct. He loves to talk about previous victories, sometimes exaggerating the story a bit. It’s sad really. He’s a great leader, but his personality prevents him from finding a good team.

History: In Cyrus’ many years of life, not much has happened in the desolate world he lives in. His earliest memory is one of him and his brothers when they were all in their Charmander state. It was hard for a Pokemon that required constant energy to live in a paralyzed world, so the Charmander always traveled in packs. Then one day, while traveling up a mountain-side, the group was attacked by a couple of hungry Lairon. It was at this moment that Cyrus developed his leadership skills as he instructed the pack of Charmander during the battle. Casualties were at a minimum and the ambushers were defeated. As a self-proclaimed prize, Cyrus stole a pearl necklace wrapped around the tail of one of the Lairon to commemorate his first victory.

Other: As stated in the Appearance section, while in the heat of battle, the flame on Cyrus’ tail turns blue, signaling an increase in power. However, only minutes after this power increase, he suffers from a drastic decrease as his tail flame shrinks to a very small flicker.

Lordscar
July 12th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Oh.Sorry!When do we start?

iLike2EatPiez
July 12th, 2008, 08:48 PM
Gummy, you're ACCEPTED!

Lordscar... I wasn't looking for "a little new stuff"... All you did was add to the History. His Personality is still a few words (when I specifically asked for a paragraph), and his Description remains very lacking. Also, I must ask about the Eevee. Were you intending to RP this Eevee as well? If so, that would mean you're RPing two characters, which isn't fair to the other RPers. The grammar is still bad, and the whole thing is barely readable; when typing, you need to put a space after every punctuation mark. Not trying to be rude or insulting, but that isn't going to cut it.

Lordscar
July 12th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Ok.I wil do that and I will not put befriended eevee.Some people who sign up might put 2 charaters.

Zeta Patchouli
July 12th, 2008, 09:23 PM
he has made only one rival during the twenty years that he has been a shadow charizard general and that rival is Rei. Rei wanted to be the shadow charizard general so hekept making Blaze look bad until he got the special agent status and this made Blaze furious so he went to Rei's home village and destroyed it.

Is this supposed to be my Rei? I mean if your character is supposed to be thirty-six then it is a chronological impossibility seeing as my character is a little over 1,800 years old, that's over 800 years before the Temporal Tower collapsed. And why would Rei want to be a Shadow Charizard general? That is another species, and if you were the ones to attack the village then why would you side with Dialga, Palkia's enemy? it doesn't make sense. Also, Rei is physically seventeen and although he was the chief of the Dialga worshippers, he was the opposite of what he is now. Ask me before doing something like that, because you butchered my character's history.

Please disreguard this rant if this is not my Rei, but I'm pretty sure that it is.

Lordscar
July 12th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Thats bad.Very bad to use some one else's characters!

๒inaryקlastic
July 13th, 2008, 03:14 AM
1. Darkly is my best enemy. We have battled in many RPs and pretty much know all of each others history.

2. Trika can't travel back and change it from happening because the dimension traveler burns up ALOT of energy and it takes approximatley 2 months to gain energy and...

3. If he did try and stop this from hapening he would be messing with time lines and he could rip a hole in the universe that would destroy two thirds of it and...

4. Dialga has enough power to stop him messing with Dialgas timeline.

5. The weapons have expired because the dimension jumper messed with them and for some reason Dialga has cannceled them out.

6. That means that the Dimension Jumper is broke so the only way it will work again is if the world is returned to normal...

I hope I have fixed the problems... If there are any more just tell me... :D

lvl99rayquaza
July 13th, 2008, 04:49 AM
good point trika we are on the same side in one rp and different sides in another, I would like to see how it would be to be an evil character every once in a while.
ok ill post a redo. ok now i am editing.
Species: sdarkness charizard

Appearance: Blaze is A black charizard with crimson red eyes. He has shining gold armor. Due to being a foot taller than other charizard he is feared and loathed by many. He has been in so many battles that he has earned the nickname the sky shadow of death. hisappearence is similar to shiny charizard but the underside of his wings, his underside, his flame, and his tongue are black.

Personality: Blaze is very rash and he loves to fight other pokemon. He hates to lose because he is very evil and if Blaze gets too angry he will destroy a village. Blaze has had a rough time due to the fact that he can destroy a village when enraged and he gets angry very easily. One exampleof his rage is burning down his home village. Despit being so evil Blaze has a soft spot for newborn pokemon. Blaze even went to the location of a time gear and destroyed it.

History: Blaze was a born fighter and he was born as a normal charmander. When he was still just a charmander he fought so much that he was even kicked out of his home village after this he went through special training to become a charmeleon and when he became a charmeleon primal Dialga asked him to join his army as a darkness charizard general. Blaze happily accepted the job and Primal Dialga turned him into a shadow charizard after intense training. When Blaze became a darkness Charizard he was able to work his way to shadow charizard general. Blaze oversees the battles that his troops are in and he is a mastermind when it comes to strategies. Blaze is called the sky shadow of death due to the fact that his strategies involve sneak attacks and he is always involved. Blaze has a thirst for battles that was caused by his victories and for him a loss is worth the death penalty so he also hates to lose. he first put his nickname the sky shadow of death to the test after he earned the nickname by attacking villages from the sky and also by killing thousands of pokemon.

Other: Blaze's armor represents his military rank. Blaze even has a soft spot for newborn pokemon.

fine i guess ill delete my rp sample. I always try to join a rp to get my rp skills better.

๒inaryקlastic
July 13th, 2008, 04:58 AM
Thanx but If I were you I'd change your RP Sample; It seems a bit unproffesional and not very descriptive...

iLike2EatPiez
July 13th, 2008, 05:35 AM
Thats bad.Very bad to use some one else's characters!

It's bad to control someone else's characters. To incorporate them into your own character's History is perfectly fine if both RPers are fine with it. And about playing as two characters, nobody is allowed to do that, as the rules of this RP state.

Lordscar, the sign-up still is not nearly good enough. Did you read the rest of the critique I made on it? How you need to put a space after every period or other punctuation mark to at least make it easy to read in the first place? You can't expect to get accepted if you don't read and follow the guidelines the roleplay-master sets...

Toxic0345, you're ACCEPTED now!

Blaze, your sign-up seems kind of... All over the place, with little order. I suppose it's just the way it's written, as I believe I noticed a few grammar-related errors. And all the talk about destroying villages... it just seems like that's all he does that makes him "evil". In a world like this, sure it would be bad to do that, but you can't get a high position in Primal Dialga's army just by lighting a few huts on fire. And the age... Well, you can use that if you really want to, but when I used it as an example it was a bit of an exxagurration to stretch it for you... He could be a Charizard in under a year, but it seems unlikely for him to have "destroyed so many villages" and earned a high millitary rank all in under a year of maturity. One more nitpick: Shadow Pokemon, as they are created by humans, do not exist in this world. Sure, he can be as evil as you want him to be, though "Shadow" Pokemon are nonexistent and unknown to this world, and always have been.

lvl99rayquaza
July 13th, 2008, 05:46 AM
I have a question. If someone wanted to be a Porygon what would happen? Porygon can be found in the pokemon mystery dungeon games but there are no humans except for the character you play as in the game.

iLike2EatPiez
July 13th, 2008, 06:06 AM
Because Porygon exists in PMD and PMD2, that would be acceptable. Shadow Pokemon are not related to PMD in any way. They were in two spin-off games of their own, in limited numbers, and stopped quickly storyline-wise. Porygon (and eventually its evolutions) are reccuring Pokemon who have been around since R/B/Y, and in every game including both Mystery Dungeons.

Gummy
July 13th, 2008, 10:06 AM
For those having trouble with their sign-ups, you might want to check out this (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=116591) thread.

iLike2EatPiez
July 13th, 2008, 12:12 PM
Thank you, Gummy. That link might really help out.

lvl99rayquaza, I would accept you, but your RP Sample... If I can expect your posts to have that kind of quality, I'm not going to accept you. It lacks decent description, uses all caps (which is a bit annoying), and shifts between past and present tense. It's also exactly what I meant in the Rules of this RP by "not doing the bare minumum". A few lines and choppy sentences isn't good enough for a literate RPG. Read a few paragraphs of an archived fanfic if you want an idea of how much effort needs to go into a post. The paragraph rule from the sign-ups should apply in yours posts as well.

Vyro
July 14th, 2008, 06:27 AM
Appearance: He is a black and grey flygon with red eyes that can hypnotize other pokemon. he wears a black cape and he uses it to hide in the shadows, unfortunately, it does not work.his wings look more like the wings of a salmence, and he can use them to whip up powerful windstorms. he can extend his claws, and breathe black fire and his red eyes burn with the fire of a pokemon who has been betrayed too many times.( I can't really change this too much)

Personality: Darkly is evil and very insane. He is also quite inteligent and extremly powerful. he says that he has the power of giratina, but that's a bit of an exaggeration. he can use the shadow force attack though....he hates everyone who is not his ally, especially the sceptile named trika.he is also very unpridictable and random, always using his signature Gwahahahahaha! laugh. he gets annoyed easily and oddly, he loves cake.

History: He was once the mayor of a large city on a distant island, but he was framed for 10 murders he didn't commit. He was banished to some ancient ruins, and sealed inside, but they didn't know that it was really temporal tower. He eventually got to the top, where he met primal dialga. primal dialga made a deal with Darkly: he would kill all of the inhabitants of the city, in exchange for Darkly's service. Darkly agreed, and he has been primal dialga's assistant ever since.

I have completly rewritten his personality and history. I can't really change the appearance

iLike2EatPiez
July 14th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Hm... What about his Age? And grammar. Grammar is still lacking. Here's how many mistakes I noticed in just his Personality...

Darkly is evil and very insane. He is also quite inteligent and extremly powerful. He says that he has the power of Giratina, but that's a bit of an exaggeration. He can use the Shadow Force attack though.... He hates everyone who is not his ally, especially the Sceptile named Trika. He is also very unpridictable and random, always using his signature "Gwahahahahaha!" laugh. He gets annoyed easily and oddly, he loves cake.

Mainly, it's capitalization. You need to capitalize the first word of every sentence, every name, every attack name, and every Pokemon species. No, it does not seem very important, but it is. Bad grammar makes posts look "n00bish" or of poor quality. A mistake every here and there is fine (nobody expects anyone to be perfect), but continued mistakes have a bad effect on posts. Try to work on that.

And then there was a problem I noticed in the History... Just one though; you pretty much fixed everything you needed to fix. Apparently Darkly reached the "top" of Temporal Tower, but it was stated in the plot that Temporal Tower had fallen to rubble.There would be nothing left of it, unless this happened over a thousand years ago, right when the tower was falling for it to be Primal Dialga. His age was not specified (though it should be), so it seems illogical.

This "critique" is longer than the others, I know, but I'm trying to be more specific because really there's only a few small problems now. Give him an age, edit some grammar, and work around that one part in the History. Then, you're accepted. <yay?>

Vyro
July 14th, 2008, 11:07 AM
age:1000(can't die of old age because dialga made him that way)
Appearance: He is a black and grey flygon with red eyes that can hypnotize other pokemon. He wears a black cape and he uses it to hide in the shadows, unfortunately, it does not work.His wings look more like the wings of a salmence, and he can use them to whip up powerful windstorms. He can extend his claws,breathe black fire and his red eyes burn with the fire of a pokemon who has been betrayed too many times.

Personality: Darkly is evil and very insane. He is also quite inteligent and extremly powerful. He says that he has the power of Giratina, but that's a bit of an exaggeration. he can use the Shadow Force attack though....He hates everyone who is not his ally, especially the Sceptile named Trika.He is also very unpridictable and random, always using his signature Gwahahahahaha! laugh. He gets annoyed easily and oddly, he loves cake.

History: He was once the mayor of a large city on a distant island, but he was framed for 10 murders he didn't commit. He was banished to some ancient ruins, and sealed inside, but they didn't know that it was really temporal tower. He eventually got to the top, where he met Primal Dialga. Primal Dialga made a deal with Darkly: he would kill all of the inhabitants of the city, in exchange for Darkly's neverending service. Darkly agreed, and he has been Primal Dialga's assistant ever since.

I tried to fix all the grammar mistakes. and I explained the age.

Scarlet Weather
July 14th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Okay, NOW YOU'VE DONE IT! I'm freakin' OVERBOOKED ALREADY with RPs, and you just HAD to go and make one that I MIGHT POSSIBLY JOIN? PHEAR MY ANGRYNESS! RAWR!

Gummy, Piez, I am here. And I am joining. And this, Darkly, lv99rayquaza, and everyone else, is a sign-up, dagnabbit.

Name: Roxanne DeThursugal

Side: Destined Questers.... you know, this name just screams for Gummy to rename his character "Cyrano".

Pokemon Species: Sneasel

Appearance: Well... I'm not sure what to say. Roxanne is... a Sneasel. A female Sneasel. Maybe a bit smaller than the average Sneasel, but not noticeably so, and it really doesn't do much to hamper her in combat. That being said, Roxanne considers herself to be extremely attractive compared to other Sneasel. So much so, in fact, that she takes extra time each day to bathe, groom herself meticulously, and tease the ends of her coat into place. Unfortunately for poor Roxanne, she really doesn't succeed in any way, shape, or form in differentiating herself from other Sneasel in her appearance. She is, to put it bluntly, depressingly mediocre. As such, she really needs no elaboration on her appearance beyond "She's a female Sneasel with a complex". She proudly wears a recently acquired scarf (specifically, a Pecha Scarf) in order to stand out in a crowd. The scarf is probably her most prized possession, and she goes nowhere without it.

Personality: Bubbly, sweet, and kind to a fault... are words that do anything but describe Roxanne. She's devious, cunning, and a major pain in the... well, you know. She'll help you out, sure, but only when she thinks that she can benefit from it. If anyone had joined a rescue team with the idea of getting rich off of the rewards, it was Roxanne. Well, that is, if rescues were still lucrative. These days, the idea of getting a reward from the mission is just laughable, mostly because there's nobody left to give out rewards. Everyone's as broke as everyone else, and the best you can hope for is a couple of Gravelerocks and maybe a Pecha berry or two. If there's one thing Roxanne can't stand, it's altruism- you either pay her or give her something to gain, or you'll be getting nothing, by Jove. Still... there's something behind her manipulative and greedy ways that keeps her from just joining up with Dialga in an attempt to live the good life. Perhaps the rumors whispered around the village, that Roxanne acts this way because she lost something extremely valuable to her at some point in the past have some truth to them... or maybe, as others say, she's in debt to someone and needs to pay it off fast. In any case, Roxanne will do almost anything for the promise of money. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why she's searching for a wishmaker...

History: They called him Cyrano.

I swear, I'll never meet anyone like him. He and I used to live in a village on the mountainside... before all this, y'know, craziness started. I was just a girl back then. Sixteen, maybe. Didn't know the ways of the world.

So one day, this hotshot Sneasel saunters into town and says that he's the best. No, I'm not kidding, the best. They laugh at him, of course. A puny Sneasel with a really big snout, the best? You wouldn't believe how much my father laughed at him. He was a champion fighter back in the day. So the village champ- you know how it works, there's always some strong guy in the village who struts around and acts tough to keep out intruders and keep everyone else in line- he struts up and insults this newcomer's snout. We all think he's gonna get mad and break the champ's back, but no, he just laughs along with us and then tells the champ that if he really wanted to insult him he should've done it like so, and shows him.

And shows him another way.

And another way.

By this time, the champ's finally caught on that this newcomer is insulting his intelligence. So he charges. And wouldn't ya know it, the newcomer just rips him to pieces. Not literally, of course, but he gives him a beating that he won't forget for a couple hundred years or so. And then he looks at the rest of us and says, calm as you please, "Who's next?" Can you believe that? He takes down the champ in ten seconds, and has the gall to ask the rest of the village who's next? And without a scratch on him!

I didn't like him at first, but one day he grabs me, drags me aside, and presses a note into my claws, then runs off. I look down and... it's a love poem. He's in love with me.

It takes me three years to realize that I love him too. And by that time, he's been killed. Dialga's lackeys just storm into town, and one of them stabs him in the back.

My village is burnt down. I leave home and make my way to a new village, and take up residence. I don't tell anyone about what happened. No one asks.

I've only got one thing to live for now: Money. And I'll slit my own throat before I ever let anyone else's death make me hurt like that inside.

-Taken from the private journal of Roxanne. Entry date unknown. Several similar entries have been found, indicating a fixation with this Cyrano's death.

Yeah, I know, unorthodox history section, but I find it easier to write the character's POV in history, since they have their own way of looking at it.

Other: Roxanne once robbed the second-largest bank in France using only a ball-point pen.

THIS IS A SIGN-UP. ATTENTION TO DETAIL. I FINISHED THIS IN WHAT, TWENTY MINUTES? NOT THAT HARD. >.>

iLike2EatPiez
July 14th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Thesis, I have only one thing to say: ACCEPTED! :D (well, actually I'd say more, but... oh well.)

Darkly... I think I'm going to go ahead and give you a chance. You are ACCEPTED. BUT, you had better RP better than you ever have before if you hope to stay in.

This RP may start sometime soon... If you want to start with the others, but haven't signed up or been accepted, this is probably your last chance to do so. Give it your best, though; no rushing.

CyndaquilMorph
July 14th, 2008, 03:45 PM
im not to found of being on the evil side but i guess somewone has to do it :P

Name: Wobbster
Species: Wobbuffet
Side: primal dialga
Appearance: just your average wobbuffet but the eyes on his tail have a angry look
he uses a special bright blue orb that powers up his shadow tag ability to capture enemys who try to escape
Personality: even though he is usually in a good mood and cheerful he is still hiding the darkness in his heart
wobbster is a loyal servant who promised his life to dialga before he turned evil and still does so now and will go against anywone who opposes him.
he is a pokemon that is usualy not a fighter but will fight from time to time to beat the opposers of the great dialga
usually he scouts for enemys of dialga and schould he find any sighns of a pokemon planning against dialga he will imidiatly inform the other members of his side to take care of the problem sometimes comming along to fight too
he usually isnt very smart and can be quite annoying at times
he is nice to pokemon on dialgas side but will persue and destroy anywone opposing dialga
*note* he cant use destiny bond because it would make the story too boring if you still want it to make dialgas side more pokemon he,ll still use it if you want
*note#2* he constantly adds the word wobbuffet onto the end of every 4th or 5th sentance
History: Wobbster used to live a normal life before one day he got into a fight with a spiritomb against which he could not do anything, dialga saw this and stopped time to let the wobbuffet escape who then promised to serve him for the rest of his life out of thankfullness
after the tower of time broke wobbster still stays loyal to dialga and follows his every order no matter what it may be
soon to being affected by the darkness making him too evil and very opposing to members of the opposite side

Other: if something with the character is not ok i will change it to make him ok for this rp

iLike2EatPiez
July 14th, 2008, 04:19 PM
To lvl99Rayquaza: I accidentally put your reserved slot with the Destined-Questers... I'm going to go move that now.

CyndaquilMorph, with that grammar and typing-style, I can barely read your whole sign-up. It uses barely any capitalization, is full of gramatical errors, and the use of "Enter" makes it look like a list.

And, about the History, how is he thirty-five with that story of how he came to serve Dialga? Temporal Tower fell a thousand years ago. If he was born before Dialga became Primal Dialga, he would have to be over a milennia old.

Because of the mistake I made with lvl99rayquaza's reserve, however... You now can (and will have to if you still wish to sign-up) join as a Destined-Quester. That works out apparently, since you seemed doubtful about wanting to have an antagonist character...

CyndaquilMorph
July 15th, 2008, 09:44 AM
ok then but before i sighn up could you tell me exactly what i do wrong so that i can be good with the writing

iLike2EatPiez
July 15th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Don't write a list, first and formost. Pressing Enter for every sentence, not using punctuation or capitalization, and ignoring common grammar rules makes it look like a list.

Avoid plot-holes and logic errors in your History. It needs to make as much sense as possible.

Use good grammar. Capitalize the first word in a sentence. Include proper punctuation. Writer as literatly as possible. Sentence-fluency and the like is just as important.

Write a sign-up (or post for that matter) as if you were trying to get an "A" on a Language Arts paper, to give a simple analogy. Or, better yet, write as if you were trying to make a book or piece of literature. That means propergrammar, as well as details, effort, and description.

Oh yes, and THE RPG WILL PROBABLY START TODAY. Likely later, some time tonight.

CyndaquilMorph
July 15th, 2008, 10:49 AM
im on the good side now lol
Ok this time ill try not to use enter as much

Name: Wobby
Appearance: Just your average Wobbuffet
Personality: Wobby is a random pokemon who always tries to see the bright side of life no matter what, but if something terribly bad happens he turns very quiet and timid.But mostly cheerful Wobby is always up to help his friends which are to him the things you schould value most in live and you should be happy to have.He has the hang to add the word "Wobbuffet" to the end of every 4th to 5th sentance he says which can also annoy others.He will always try to help pokemon who feel down but often ends up getting on the nerves on some pokemon due to him always trying to talk too.
If it comes to fighting Wobby just stands there and waits to be attacked by foes who dont know his special ability of sending back moves with double the power using counter and mirror coat. Wobby still takes damage from sending back moves and dosent know how to use destiny bond*it would make the story to dull if a major enemy appears*
Finnaly he tries to deflect super effective attacks that are aimed for his friends doing his best but dosent always make it him being rather slow at running .

History: Wobby was born in a forest and got raised by his parents who told him never to give up hope from which he developed his care free way. After his parents died he decided to embark on a search for a way to make the world become a normal place again to fullfil his parents wish.He searched far and wide for a source of reviving the planet but didnt have any luck. Still not giving up hope he decided to settle down in a small village hoping to maybe some day hear a rumour or a legend on how to revive the planet from the pokemon living there or maybe travelers passing through.

other: He knows Counter, Mirror coat, Safeguard and i want to leave out Destiny bond because it would make the story to dull if we fought a major enemy.

If i need something more or something is not alright i wont mind changing anything, or if my grammer is still to bad ill pull out because i dont want to ruin the story.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 15th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Name: Ace
Species: Pidgeot

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

(Will Edit,Reserve Me)

iLike2EatPiez
July 15th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Sandslash10, there are no more slots left for the Primal Dialga side... If you'd have read a few posts back you'd see that I made a mistake with lvl99rayquaza's reserve (and apparently my internet did not want to cooperate when I tried to edit the first post...). Sorry about the confusion, but I can't reserve you for that.

CyndaquilMorph, I'd say it's about good enough, but... your writing. A few problems. Fix them, and you're accepted:

Put a SPACE after every punctuation mark (ie. periods, commas). It makes it harder to read when you don't, and it is proper typing to do so.

Press Enter TWICE for a new paragraph. This is also proper typing.

Fix that, and I'll probably accept you. He seems like an interesting character to RP with...

CyndaquilMorph
July 15th, 2008, 12:38 PM
ok i can arrange that

but ill be going on holiday this friday so i might not be on 4 awile
ill try to get to a internet connection every few days to do my part but if im needed you may use my character

i will be gone for 2 weeks but ill try my best to get on as much as possible to right here while im on vacation

iLike2EatPiez
July 15th, 2008, 05:52 PM
OOC: Well, I think it's been long enough. Everyone who's reserved, you're still reserved. And Cyndaquil, you can (and probably should) reserve as well if you hope for your sign-ups to mean anything; if someone else decides to sign-up now and is worthy of being accepted, there's nothing I can do but give them the slot. The RPG starts now! With one rather-longish starting post.

IC:

"And one day, when a bright comet lights up in the sky... those who see its light shall have their destinies revealed..."

The last words of the elder's legend rang in Terra's mind as she stood there on her hind legs, head held high and eyes transfixed upon something far beyond the imagination. It was exactly as it had been described: Bright and white, with a tail of light trailing off behind it across the black night above. There was no doubt. This was that very comet. Of all the possible coincidences...

"Elder Gallade," the Nidorina muttered, motioning to him with one paw. "Look up. I think I see it! The comet!"

With a quick gasp, the Elder turned his head up to the sky, squinting his red eyes tightly. Then, he sat back down, shaking his head.

"There is nothing there, Terra," he said simply.

What?! she wanted to shout, That's impossible! I see it! Clear as the stars! Even clearer! You can't tell me it simply isn't there!

"But," the Gallade added, "It is possible. The legend also states that only those who have been chosen will spot the comet... Could there really be hope?"

Terra's eyes widened, realizing what this meant. Could she be destined to fufill this legend? She looked around her, noticing a few other Pokemon who had been listening to the myth. A Charmeleon. A Sceptile. A Sneasel. Had they seen it as well...?

"Surely one of you has seen it?" she asked, addressing all three of the Pokemon.

((OOC: If you are reserved or end up getting accepted later, your character will come in and join the currently accepted characters somehow. I'll leave exactly how up to you. As for everyone who is accepted, get posting! Well... if you have time... Just don't rush. You know what I mean!))

Zeta Patchouli
July 15th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Rei was walking through the valleys looking for any sign of rebel bases. "Man, why do I have this job?" Asked Rei to himself. "Master Dialga comes up with the most boring jobs ever." And in an instant, he looked up and saw something. "N-no w-way. That's imp-impossible!" Yelled Rei surprised.

Rei moved out of the canyons following the glimpse of light. "That story can't be true." Said Rei as his tail started swishing rapidly. "I-I gotta tell Master Dialga!" Yelled Rei, but he noticed movement in the distance. Rei looked towards the movement and saw a town full of Pokemon walking around, this calmed Rei down and seemed to lift his spirits. "Hey, today is going to be a good day for me." Said Rei as he smiled. "It'll take an hour or two if I walk, but I'm in no rush." Rei then started walking towards the city, hoping to get some fun in. Oh, would Dialga be pleased with Rei if he destroyed the town.

But a Honchkrow flew in and said. "Mail from Primal Dialga." Rei glared at the crow before grabbing the note.

"Return to base, you have a new assignment, Dialga." Read Rei, translating the scratch that Dialga wrote. "Well, that was inconvienient, but..." Said Rei before running towards Temporal Tower. The town of peaceful pokemon had narrowly escaped destruction... for now.

(ooc: Rei may not have been chosen, but he is well in tune with mystic energies, as he was the village priest back a long time ago(The leaders had to be intune with energies like that to help out the tribe.), and in a paralyzed and weakened future, there's no way he can miss this.)

Vyro
July 16th, 2008, 05:31 AM
"Why do I have to do this?" Darkly asked Primal Dialga as he handed him paper "Why can't you get your own paper?"

"BECAUSE I DON'T SEE YOU WRITING!" Prrimal dialga roared as he wrote letters for his agents

"well why can't I go work outside with the other agents?" Darkly asked again.

"Darkly... If anything happened to you... I WOULD HAVE TO GET MY OWN PAPER!" Primal Dialga replied

"sheesh... I was only asking" Darkly said "Hey! is that light? Dialga! I thought you got rid of that stuff!"

Gummy
July 16th, 2008, 06:05 AM
“That was some story, eh brother?” asked a small Charmander as he stared at the elder Gallade.

Cyrus, however, completely ignored the comment from his younger brother as his attention was focused on the sky. Above them was a glistening shooting star— no, a comet— and no one seemed to notice. Well, almost everyone, as a select few were also gazing at the sky in amazement. It gave off a bright, white light, and a shimmering tail flowed behind it. At first, Cyrus didn’t believe what he was seeing. It was as if the legend he just heard wasn’t a legend at all, but a prophecy.

“Hey, do you see that?” the Charmeleon asked, nudging his little brother, but also addressing the rest of his large family. All of them look to the stars and then looked back at their brother, honestly confused.

“Su—.”

“Surely one of you has seen it?” asked a Nidorina, taking the worlds right from Cyrus’ mouth. A smile gradually appeared on the Pokemon’s face, as he was glad to know that he was not going crazy.

“You mean the comet, right? I see it clearly, although my brothers see nothing. What does this all mean; is the legend really true?” Cyrus asked with a barrage of questions.

Subconsciously, the Charmeleon glanced at the sky before waiting for the answers. Suddenly, a single word seemed to appear in his head. A word that made Cyrus grin broadly, for reasons he could not explain.

Wish-Maker.

CyndaquilMorph
July 16th, 2008, 06:05 AM
ok then ill post and reserve the slot i guess
if your ok with my post ill happily start writing the story now with you guys so can i post?

iLike2EatPiez
July 16th, 2008, 08:53 AM
((OOC: CyndaquilMorph, you're reserved. But writing the story...? Do you mean posting now? You're not technically accepted yet, so you can't exactly post...

Also, Primal Dialga and his "followers" can see the comet as well. You can play that into your character's storyline if you want, but you don't have to. Just to make things simple...))

IC:

"Well..." muttered Terra, taking another wary glance up at the object in the sky that seemed to be invisible to almost everyone else, "Does this mean we're... destined... for something?

She turned her head toward the elder, but he was already gone, likely headed back to his hut. "Of coure," the Nidorina grumbled in displeasure. But there was still the Charmeleon, and the two others. If the Charmeleon had seen it, perhaps they also had? They all seemed to be casting the sky a curious look.

Terra closed her eyes, sighing. Suddenly she felt a bit strange. As if there was some hidden meaning in all of this. The comet... The Wish-Maker... Destinies... She had to have something to do with it. But what? And what of these other Pokemon beside her?

CyndaquilMorph
July 16th, 2008, 09:06 AM
Could you tell me what i need to do to be accepted?

iLike2EatPiez
July 16th, 2008, 11:10 AM
((OOC: I already did. O.o

Put a SPACE after every punctuation mark (ie. periods, commas). It makes it harder to read when you don't, and it is proper typing to do so.

Press Enter TWICE for a new paragraph. This is also proper typing.

If you mean you edited your sign-up, I still saw all the same problems that were there before. It didn't look like you edited at all. There's still no spaces between punctuation and the like...))

CyndaquilMorph
July 16th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Ok i put a space after every fullstop and comma and made paragraphs is it all right now? (Sorry schould it still be wrong).

Name: Wobby
Appearance: Just your average Wobbuffet
Personality: Wobby is a random pokemon who always tries to see the bright side of life no matter what, but if something terribly bad happens he turns very quiet and timid. But mostly cheerful Wobby is always up to help his friends which are to him the things you schould value most in live and you should be happy to have. He has the hang to add the word "Wobbuffet" to the end of every 4th to 5th sentance he says which can also annoy others. He will always try to help pokemon who feel down but often ends up getting on the nerves on some pokemon due to him always trying to talk too.

If it comes to fighting Wobby just stands there and waits to be attacked by foes who dont know his special ability of sending back moves with double the power using counter and mirror coat. Wobby still takes damage from sending back moves and dosent know how to use destiny bond*it would make the story to dull if a major enemy appears*. Finnaly he tries to deflect super effective attacks that are aimed for his friends doing his best but dosent always make it him being rather slow at running .

History: Wobby was born in a forest and got raised by his parents who told him never to give up hope from which he developed his care free way. After his parents died he decided to embark on a search for a way to make the world become a normal place again to fullfil his parents wish. He searched far and wide for a source of reviving the planet but didnt have any luck. Still not giving up hope he decided to settle down in a small village hoping to maybe some day hear a rumour or a legend on how to revive the planet from the pokemon living there or maybe travelers passing through.

other: He knows Counter, Mirror coat, Safeguard and i want to leave out Destiny bond because it would make the story to dull if we fought a major enemy.

If i need something more or something is not alright i wont mind changing anything, or if my grammer is still to bad ill pull out because i dont want to ruin the story.

iLike2EatPiez
July 16th, 2008, 02:00 PM
((OOC: ACCEPTED, CyndaquilMorph.))

CyndaquilMorph
July 16th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Ok ill try my best

The air was cool and the Pidgey were singing their songs while Wobby was taking a rest under a tree relaxing his muscles enjoying the melodies that the bird pokemon were making. "Isn't it beautiful" he thought closing his eyes thinking about how the day had been. Suddenly something shun on his eyes like as if the sun was shining on his face. "What on earth is that" Wobby thought shocked for he knew the sun never rised.

Opening his eyes Wobby looked up in the sky to see a comet flying majestically over the sky filling him with awe and wonder. Jumping onto his four feet Wobby looked around to be surprised that no other pokemon seemed to notice the comet flying over them although its light was strong. Confused he looked around "am i going insane" he whispered to himself, starting to walk threw the village he passed a few pokemon who seemed to be discussing the comet (a Nidorina and a charmeleon), there were other pokemon there too but they were still looking at the sky.

"They must see it too" Wobby thought happily and wobbled over to the pokemon, "Hey guys I heard your conversation there and erm, do you know whats with the comet in the sky...Wobbuffet". Wobby prayed to himself that they had seen it too, he didn't want to look like an idiot after all.

Scarlet Weather
July 16th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Roxanne, to put things bluntly, didn't care.

She wasn't in the mood to act all happy and peppy with the other villagers. What was the reason to be? They were all trapped in a hostile environment, hoping that the minions of a crazed, god-like being wouldn't come to kill them in the next ten seconds. And the people, of all things, wanted to get together to listen to a story? Rox hadn't listened to stories since she was a cub, and she didn't intend to start now. Well, perhaps she had been listening. A little. From behind the rock near the village elder's house where she was propped up against, giving the impression that she was half-asleep. She wasn't at all interested in the story. A wishmaker? It sounded like the attempt of a washed-out old Pokemon to create hope when there was none, and she was about to say so, but for some reason she didn't feel up to it. Perhaps because she felt it didn't deserve the dignity of a response. Whatever the reason, Roxanne kept silent.

She cracked her eye open just in time to see a comet streak across the sky, and for the first time in a long time, she felt amazement.

It was beautiful. More beautiful than anything she had ever seen in her life. The tail of the comet stretched out like a thread of blazing light, giving the entire thing an appearance similar to a crystal teardrop. She had to hold her breath to keep from gasping in amazement as she pulled herself away from the rock she had been leaning against and stared at the comet until it vanished in the distance. And even though she promised herself she would never say it again, she did. "I wish you were here..."

She stopped long enough to bite her lip and brush away the one tear that had made it past her defenses, hardened over the past five years until she had made her heart into a secret garden, with walls high and strong. She had promised herself that she'd never hurt like this again. Life wasn't worth living if you had to hurt like this. But still, she felt something tugging at her.

The Nidorina in the square... Terra, was it? Roxanne hadn't ever made an effort to memorize the names of the other Pokemon in the village. Whoever she was, she was asking about whether anyone had seen the comet. Apparently it had to do with some sort of destiny thing and the wishmaker. Roxanne's heart leaped. If the legend had any truth to it... she didn't allow herself to hope. Too much, anyway. With two bounds, she had leaped over the rock and into the square. "I don't know about destined, but I saw it too," She growled to the assembled Pokemon. "But if you're askin' me to go out on a mission find this thing..." she paused for effect before curling her lips into a rather forced grin, "Don't expect me to just sit there and let someone else make a wish. If there's any truth in this story, I'm all for findin' this wishmaker. An' makin' sure he's on our side."

iLike2EatPiez
July 16th, 2008, 03:50 PM
"... Woah... Wait a sec!" Terra gasped, her green eyes suddenly open wide as she looked from the Sneasel to the Wobbuffet (both of whom had apparently seen the comet as well).

"Going on a mission to find the WishMaker? That would be more like a journey! An impossible one at that. How do we even know this whole thing is real...?"

But she managed, just barely, to stop herself there. The Nidorina lowered her head, slightly, remembering the mental sensation she had felt upon looking at the comet. Was she really saying that wasn't real, when it had been so clear and so true? But it doesn't make sense... she thought.

Does it have to? responded the vague voice of reason in her mind. She sighed, knowing it had to be true.

"Yes... The comet must be headed wherever the WishMaker is. And if we've all seen it, but no one else has..."

Terra was putting it all together, even though she wanted to deny it all. Whether they were destined or not, there was a chance in this. Not that she considered herself a hero by any means, but she personally wanted an end to this life. She didn't know anything about the world of the past, except for what her "foster-father", Sunbrand, had told her. How he knew, she'd never know. But the world of the past was supposed to be green, rather than gray. Bright rather than dull. Peaceful rather than plagues with fear. These thoughts alone seemed to make it worth trying.

"I'll go," she said simply, giving the Sneasel a ready look.

She looked toward the Sceptile, whos sill hadn't spoken. Was he going to join them? And what of the Charmeleon and Wobbuffet? It seemed that multiple descisions were about to collide...

CyndaquilMorph
July 16th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Wobby gave a sigh of relief for it seemed that they too could see it, starting to tap his tail on the ground Wobby suddenly stood very still freezing completely. "Wishmaker"? He exclaimed happily not believing what he had just heard. His parents before they had passed away had told him of the Wishmaker and what it can do.

Now smiling broadly Wobby tapped his tail in a fast but steady rhythm with excitement for now (if it was true) he could finally fulfil his parent’s last wish of a carefree world. Looking at the gathered pokemon he was surprised to see that the others didn’t look so happy, well he was used to it by now most pokemon were never happy nowadays. You very rarely saw a cheerful pokemon like Wobby but he didn’t mind. He thought of how the world might look when it wasn’t dark anymore. All the years of searching had also made it his goal in life to repair the planet.

"A quest”? Wobby asked still smiling "Sign me up..WOBUFFET" he exclaimed doing his classic Wobbuffet salutation ready to embark on an adventure to fulfil his parents and by now also his dream.

Gummy
July 16th, 2008, 05:05 PM
OCC: Cyndaquil, can you please post your ICs in the regular font color in the future. With the forum style I'm currently using, I had to highlight the post just to read it.

IC:

Cyrus' eyes widened at the mere mention of a journey. Ever since he and the Charmander tribe arrived at the lonesome village, he hadn't gone on a single mission. The fight between his tribe and the Lairon duo replayed over and over in his mind. He remembered how brilliantly he led the fight and eventually overcame the two Pokemon. His clawed hand subconsciously touched his necklace. Finally he was given the chance to prove himself. To prove that he could lead a team to victory, even if it meant victory over Primal Dialga. As he began to step forward to address the conversing Nidorina and Sneasel, a claw wrapped around his tail.

"Brother, you can't be serious?" asked the largest of the Charmander. Cyrus recognized him immediately; he was the one to take lead if the anything happened to Cyrus.

"I- I'm sorry, but don't you see?" the Charmeleon asked in a whisper. "Everyday we trained together, just incase Dialga's minions came to the village. But now... now we have a chance to end everything."

"Then let us come with you!" the Charmander insisted.

"Did you see the comet?"

"Well... no."

"Then going on this journey would put you guys in pointless danger. Plus, I need you here to lead the others." As much as the Charmander tried to protest, he knew Cyrus was correct. Finally, he gave his elder brother a nod of approval and turned to the rest of the tribe to relay the news. Cyrus, on the other hand, turned to other Pokemon who had noticed the comet's sudden appearance and approached them.

"There's no way this was a coincidence. We have to at least try to find this Wish-Maker."

Zeta Patchouli
July 16th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Rei stopped for a minute to think. 'Hmm... my orders are probably going to be about the wishmaker. I think I saw a few pokemon gawking at the comet.' Rei grinned as he turned around.

"No, I have to go to Master Dialga." Said Rei as he dashed away at speeds only matched by Ninjask, and Yanma.

Temporal Tower...

Rei zipped up the tower fairly quickly and burst through the door. "I'm here master!" Yelled Rei before slamming into a barrier.

"Grrrrr...(Stop fooling around, I have an assignment for you.)" Said Dialga as he passed a note to Rei.

"Mmhmm... I'll stop the wishmaker group, but shouldn't you send Darkly or someone else? I mean I would be overkill." Said Rei trying to get another assignment for now.

"Grr...(Yes, it would be a good idea, and he has been bugging me about a new assignment... but no!)" Said Dialga before roaring.

"Yes, sir. I'll do the job." Said Rei as he bowed.

(ooc: Yep, that's it for now.)

Vyro
July 17th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Darkly looked out of the tower, whising that he could go too, when the comet glowed brighter, burning Darkly.

"ow..." Darkly said "Dialga... when rei stops the group of travellers, will you get rid of that infernal light... it burns... we are all so used to living in the dark... but this light... is there a way to stop it?... or shall this future be covered in light?... I sure hope not..."

Dialga had no answer to that.

CyndaquilMorph
July 17th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Sorry guys im going on vacation tomorrow so if my character is need feel free to use him but dont make him do things he wouldnt do, Ill try to get on if i can while im on vacation so i might post from time to time

๒inaryקlastic
July 19th, 2008, 05:40 AM
He stood in the middle of the Forest. Tears were building in his eyes as he waved a sorrowful goodbye to his companion, Glacee. He reached into his bag, pulled out a small, round, yellow device and slamed the centre of it, making him dissapear before Glacee's sad eyes. He felt the fammiliar darkness and tight squeezing on his chest as if he was being sufficated. Just before he felt as if he was going to die due to lack of air, it stopped.

Inbetween the towering, gloomy canyons emerged a dark, rotating sphere. It began to grow larger and larger, shooting bolts of purple lightning. The ball expanded and then exploded into a wall of luminous, violetic smoke. It then faded away along with the sphere to reveale a glowing figure; Trika the Sceptile.

He winced as he streched his back, cracking it. He rubbed the back of his neck and moaned. He realised he must of traveled along way through time as the Teleport ride was extremly painfull, well, less painful as what it normally was. He reached into his bag once more and pulled out a device which showed when and where he was, yet it did not tell him. The screen was bair. He reached into his bag another time pulling out a green gun. He pulled the trigger yet no beam or twindel of fire emerged. Trika was puzzeled. When and where could he be?

OOC: well there it is... I hope it's okay :)

iLike2EatPiez
July 19th, 2008, 06:43 AM
"Well, that makes four of us," Terra said, glancing at the Charmeleon with his siblings behind him and the Wobbuffet who seemed rather cheerful. They weren't who she'd pull out of a crowd to go on a quest with her, but she knew she couldn't expect any better.

But there was still the Sceptile, standing near, and yet, distant. Would he decide to join them as well?

"You just gonna stand there or what?" asked the Nidorina, in a rude tone.

((OOC: Toxic0345, you could post again skipping all that had happened between now and then, but have him think about it later. Or, you could make a long post describing all that happened between Trika teleporting to the future and the moment shown in this post. Or, maybe you have something in mind. Just giving a few options...))

๒inaryקlastic
July 19th, 2008, 07:12 AM
OOC: AH!!! I'm confused :S I have no Idea how I got upto you guys but lets pretend that someone posted how that happened.

Trika turned away from the sky and gazed at Terra. There was fear and shock upon his face yet he did not seem frightened.

"I've seen this before!" Trika said with an unmistacable tone of fear in his voice,"We must find Jirachi!"

iLike2EatPiez
July 19th, 2008, 07:40 AM
((OOC: Ehm... confused or not, that post was way too short. Ever heard of the four-line-rule? In the rules? That's why I was saying you could post all that happened between now and then or something. I thought it was a bit odd you'd post what happened before even hearing the legend when your character was kind of needed elsewhere...))

๒inaryקlastic
July 19th, 2008, 07:51 AM
OOC: Whoopsies sorry :S I didn't read the other posts before posting my first post (thats alot of posts in one sentence) I'll edit that post before posting another post... It's very hard not to say post in a post :S

iLike2EatPiez
July 20th, 2008, 10:00 PM
((OOC: Well... Edit it, then. And remember to always read the other Rpers' post(s) before you post anything. It's common courtesy, for one, and much more importantly you won't know what's going on unless you do it. That's been demonstrated by this situation, apparently.))

CyndaquilMorph
August 5th, 2008, 09:31 AM
* Hey guys im back......not much posts for 2 weeks, cmon we cant let this stop lets get posting*

Wobby looked around confused. All the other pokemon sere talking amongst them selves and he was starting to get tired. "Hey um guys"? Wobby asked trying to get thier attention "I know its a big schock and all but schouldnt we start to stock up our goods and get going". Wobby didnt want to waste time, he wanted to find the wish maker and return the world to peace and light.

"So schould we get ready.....Wobbuffet" Wobby asked saluting happily.

Loki
August 7th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Thread Warning 1

Please write at least 1 paragraph minimum for each in-character post.