PDA

View Full Version : A Confession: Did you ever fell in love to a Pokemon?

Sheruda Kachinuki
July 10th, 2008, 10:34 PM
> I know that it is normal to fall in love, because as they say, ''love matters most'', recently, I conducted an interview regarding Pokemons to my fellow friends and others. I also conducted a survey about it, and believe it or not, some of them confessed that they had a crush on some Pokemons, when they see that Pokemon, they feel so energetic and always in good mood.

>> Yah I understand that it is normal, but others say that it is ridiculous and even say that Pokemon is for kids only. (as for me, I don't care whatever they say, I'm a certified Pokemon fan.)

>>> So, for you, do you feel the same way? having a crush or falling in love to some Pokemons?

>>>> You can post them here, but if you want it to be kept as ''confidential reply'' , you may send it to my Private Message.

>>>>> Thank you for posting, I hope you understand them.

*Mahal Kita*
*I love you*
* ich liebe dich*
*Te amo*
*Gua ai di*
*Ai****eru yo*

pklove
July 11th, 2008, 02:39 AM
This is sorta embarrassing, so please don't tease...whenever i see Squirtle i feel incredible. I'm not smart enough to explain, but sometimes i wish i was a Squirtle so we could...you know...I don't mean to seem immature or nothing, that's just how i feel.

Amachi
July 11th, 2008, 05:05 AM
Nup. Never have and never will.

Cause you know, they're not real.

LipstickTraces
July 11th, 2008, 05:13 AM
Nup. Never have and never will.

Cause you know, they're not real.

:O pokemon arent real???

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

:D

i had a strange connection with meowth. on the cartoons it always used to make me smile. :embarrass

Brawling_Cookie_xoxo
July 11th, 2008, 05:50 AM
I read this topic and I'm all like

"Hay kid wanna yiff?"

Or more like

"Hay kid wanna 'jiggly' puff?"

Amirite?

YOOM-TAH
July 11th, 2008, 10:05 AM
No. LMAO I'm sorry but I think anyone who posts some kind of yes in here should do so secretly or something because I'm going to laugh my *** off if that's the case for anyone.

King Syn
July 11th, 2008, 10:07 AM
No....you cant fall in love with pixels...

Sydian
July 11th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Umm...I'm not sure how you would fall in love with a Pokemon. That kinda sounds a little awkward. And considering they're not real, like Amachi said, ain't nothin' gonna happen. Simple as that.

YOOM-TAH
July 11th, 2008, 10:10 AM
I can kinda see someone getting a little bit "into" someone like Misty, May, Dawn, Jessie, etc. I actually quite like Gardenia, I'd be all over her if she weren't just an animated drawing. But come on, a pokemon?!?!!?!!?!

Euphoric Magikarp
July 11th, 2008, 10:13 AM
No way, I mean everyone has there quirks, but that one is just a little wierd.

King Syn
July 11th, 2008, 10:16 AM
I betcha the guy watched Daycare woes on youtube before he posted this

HAJIME
July 11th, 2008, 10:16 AM
This goes beyond the immature wishing that you could see the Pokemon mating in the Daycare and goes straight into the weirdo box.

You dirty furries.

FireApe2135
July 11th, 2008, 11:35 AM
This is sorta embarrassing, so please don't tease...whenever i see Squirtle i feel incredible. I'm not smart enough to explain, but sometimes i wish i was a Squirtle so we could...you know...I don't mean to seem immature or nothing, that's just how i feel.

I hate to say it but... thats just weird...

Jake♫
July 11th, 2008, 11:47 AM
This goes beyond the immature wishing that you could see the Pokemon mating in the Daycare and goes straight into the weirdo box.

You dirty furries.

That basically sums it up.

Spaekle Oddberry
July 11th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Hahaha, there ironically appeared a thread about this same topic on another board I go to last night, only that one goes more in a direction we can't really go here. :B

I guess it's a no to 'falling in love with one' for me, but I will say that some Gijinka-Pokemon are pretty hot. :] So, I guess I'm not a furry, but I am a vorarephile, which probably makes me just as sick and demented in most peoples' eyes. Whatever. I think it's funny.

Yoshimi
July 11th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Nope, not a bit.
i wish some of them were real sometimes, but I didn't particularly have a crush on them.
but honestly, you said I also conducted a survey about it, and believe it or not, some of them confessed that they had a crush on some Pokemons, when they see that Pokemon, they feel so energetic and always in good mood.
the pokemon that always made me happy was my trusty torterra. I never took it out of my party.Love,no. Like,yes. But it would be weird if someone had a crush on mudkip. they'd go all over a mudpuppy if they found one.

AJ™
July 11th, 2008, 12:33 PM
I did fall in love with a Pokemon.
Well not a pokemon, but i fell in love with myself, in game.

Saltare.
July 11th, 2008, 03:02 PM
really embarassing but, everytime I battle with my Gallade, its just, well i can't explain it. lol my brother is in love with Uxie, Mespirit, Kirlia and Gardevoir.

Ambellina
July 11th, 2008, 03:15 PM
O.o;; This is wierd...Who would honestly post here? Seriously if you're honestly in love with a pokemon, put the game down for awhile & get a life

AJ™
July 11th, 2008, 03:31 PM
O.o;; This is wierd...Who would honestly post here? Seriously if you're honestly in love with a pokemon, put the game down for awhile & get a life

I agree.
Unless you're like 6, then i can understand your attachment difficulties.

Amachi
July 11th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Hahaha, there ironically appeared a thread about this same topic on another board I go to last night, only that one goes more in a direction we can't really go here. :B

I guess it's a no to 'falling in love with one' for me, but I will say that some Gijinka-Pokemon are pretty hot. :] So, I guess I'm not a furry, but I am a vorarephile, which probably makes me just as sick and demented in most peoples' eyes. Whatever. I think it's funny.
tmi dude, tmi.
We are, but only to be a smartalecks and express our disgust with the topic.

Sydian
July 11th, 2008, 07:00 PM
really embarassing but, everytime I battle with my Gallade, its just, well i can't explain it. lol my brother is in love with Uxie, Mespirit, Kirlia and Gardevoir.

Whaaaaat?! O_O Okay, now that's too much information right there. Unexplainable feelings about Gallade...-shiver-

Solyss
July 11th, 2008, 07:12 PM
"oh pikachu bby u no i luv u."

No. :]

I like Pokemon. I think that some of them are amazingly cool. But I am NOT going to be all.... having "UNEXPLAINABLE" feelings about them. o___o

If you have unexplainable feelings over anything that's not a person.... you should be concerned.
Now, if this were a "crush on pokemon characters that are HUMAN" thread, well hell, why not? I don't have any feelings for any of them, personally, because the art of the Pokemon shows suck to high heaven. But that would be less... strange....

Cookie luvs Green
July 11th, 2008, 07:34 PM
oh. i remember catching my first wooper. he was my best friend until... it got into.. something much more
and then i dumped him. he was too positive for my life

later, i had an uncontrollable feeling for nosepass. I cannot believe i had a thing for noses
until i realized it was a magnet, i broke up with him. he attracted too many beautiful women

YOOM-TAH
July 11th, 2008, 07:38 PM
oh. i remember catching my first wooper. he was my best friend until... it got into.. something much more
and then i dumped him. he was too positive for my life

later, i had an uncontrollable feeling for nosepass. I cannot believe i had a thing for noses
until i realized it was a magnet, i broke up with him. he attracted too many beautiful women

Too bad you didn't wait till it evolved into Probopass, I don't think anyone can resist that moustache.

The Bringer!
July 11th, 2008, 07:41 PM
And the award for most awkward topic goes to...

For me it is a NO, and I honestly feel sorry for you peoples that had to answer yes. I will now find the nearest toilet and throw up.

parallelzero
July 11th, 2008, 07:47 PM
..................................O.o;

Seriously, what the heck?

..................................O.o;

O.o;

Solyss
July 11th, 2008, 07:47 PM
....I didn't make it to a toilet. :3 *wipes off shoes*

Gross....

King Syn
July 11th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Oh gross.........................puke is nasty...........

Mr. Curling Iron
July 11th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Yeah i <33 my Female charizard o.O

I Wish it'd use fire spin on my <censored> so that I'll feel alot of pleasent things o.O

srsly... this thread should be locked and deleted D:

its just people flaming the little kids who have feelings for squirtiles and gallades D:

King Syn
July 11th, 2008, 07:59 PM

I Wish it'd use fire spin on my <censored> so that I'll feel alot of pleasent things o.O

Come on guys,everyone here isnt over 14*points at age* and that was just..just...disgusting.....my stomach hurts badly.

Zorua
July 11th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Yes... I fell in love with a Swalot <3333333

http://www.arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/swalot.png

I love it cause it can SWALLOW <33333 it's so sexy.

Also..

http://www.x-entertainment.com/updates/pics/shrek2/jynx.jpg

You cannot NOT love Jynx. It's beautiful. It's hair...it's lips....oh my...god..

And Mr. mime is just plain hot. The end.

These pokemon are screaming "Touch my Body" <3

Forever
July 11th, 2008, 08:07 PM
"Did you ever fell in love to a Pokemon?"

No I haven't ever bad grammar'd to a Pokemon.

Star★Seeker
July 11th, 2008, 08:12 PM
WTF! You people are the most messed up retarded guys I've ever met! And no, loving a Pokemon is impossible, like, yes, love, never.

The Bringer!
July 11th, 2008, 08:18 PM
WTF! You people are the most messed up retarded guys I've ever met! And no, loving a Pokemon is impossible, like, yes, love, never.

Well, more than half the people here are either just joking or blatantly disagreeing. However, the people who are serious about this should try putting down their game and taking a break from pokemon.

Silhouette
July 11th, 2008, 08:32 PM
I've never felt sexually attracted to Pokemon. I love Pikachu, but that's as far as that goes, period. And yes, I'm sure that one person with the pictures was kidding.

EDIT: And I don't love Pikachu that way, he's just friggin' awesome.

King Syn
July 11th, 2008, 08:35 PM
The people who are serious should just save the shrink some time and just jump off a cliff

Zorua
July 11th, 2008, 08:36 PM
I'm so having a one night stand with Mewtwo.

Are you sure I'm joking? <33

Silhouette
July 11th, 2008, 08:38 PM

Ok, I'm pretty sure you're joking..

King Syn
July 11th, 2008, 08:40 PM

Does the term"genderless" mean anything to you?

Zorua
July 11th, 2008, 08:43 PM

Nope, it's hot and I love it, and it's all that matters.

I'd do anything for that body. ;___;

Erbe
July 11th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Vaporeon inspires me. it was the first pokemon i really trained hard in the first pokemon games (First pokemon i had level 100 legit) and ever since then, i was hooked on Vaporeon.. it will always be my favorite pokemon , i dont know why i just love Vaporeon ^.^

King Syn
July 11th, 2008, 08:45 PM
You guys are pixel pervs! Toshiro Hitsugaya out!

bgt
July 11th, 2008, 08:47 PM
I f e l l i n l o v e w i t h C o w r i e ' s P a n t s . D o e s t h a t c o u n t ?

I also feel in love with SilverSmeargleSplatter for 3 seconds.

I s n ' t t h i s t h e c o n f e s s y o u r l o v e t o u s e r s o f t h e p o k e m o n c o m m u n i t y t h r e a d ?

Naito
July 11th, 2008, 08:48 PM

People got their own interests. Doesn't mean they're retarded, just because cause they like something a bit too much by the standards of the average human being.

Also on the last part, you're wrong. Sure you won't get any love back unless from fantasies, but it can be one sided.

First two definitions of love.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/love

1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.

---

srsly... this thread should be locked and deleted D:

its just people flaming the little kids who have feelings for squirtiles and gallades D:

Hate to say it but this board will just be filled with more flamers and such when it comes to such a topic, but on another forum people manged, they probably will now.

---

However, the people who are serious about this should try putting down their game and taking a break from pokemon.

Too bad that some of these types do have an actual life, but for whatever reason begin to start liking a specific Pokémon.

---

As for this, a bit of Gardevoir (female only plz), one I had in RSE and still do now in DP named Maria.

King Syn
July 11th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Im mentally scarred for life by this thread...happy now?

bgt
July 11th, 2008, 08:55 PM

Y e s w e A r e h a p p y !

A n d n o , W h o e v e n F a l l s i n L o v e w i t h P o k e m o n a n y w a y s ?

King Syn
July 11th, 2008, 08:58 PM
O_O................................................................................................................................

Naito
July 11th, 2008, 08:59 PM

I suppose.

Depends, what's in your wallet?

I s n ' t t h i s t h e c o n f e s s y o u r l o v e t o u s e r s o f t h e p o k e m o n c o m m u n i t y t h r e a d ?

Maybe.

Really unexpected IMO, a lot of kids will go and visit this thread then see that.

Anime and such apparently likes to think of it as a male, and I guess people will follow that rather than the games ('sides, Nintendo probably made most legend genderless for the simple fact that breeding would make it the only Pokémon aside from Darkrai and Arceus you see in every non-competitive D/P Wifi team.

Shikon no Tama
July 11th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Oh, the wonders of Pokemon~ <3 All of them are just so unresistable, but everyone, I must confess my true feelings.

Oh, if only others could understand... just the beauty and elegance of Trapinch. It just shines with profound hotness, and the shininess of its shell... OH, HOW I YEARN FOR THAT SHELL. It is simply... unforgettable. <333333333333
And those stubby little legs and wonderful jawline... oh, it is the definition of grace.

King Syn
July 11th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Soul reapers are dead,we dont keep wallets because ther is nothing to buy.....I should start a bleach fan club

AND YOU PEOPLE ARE REDICULOUS....WHO LIKES A TRAPINCH?

Midnight Beat
July 11th, 2008, 09:02 PM
XD Wow, strangest thing ever. Even if pokemon were real, they're animal like creatures. This kind of thing is very, VERY, illegal. <<;

Forever
July 11th, 2008, 09:03 PM
A n d n o , W h o e v e n F a l l s i n L o v e w i t h P o k e m o n a n y w a y s ?

A select group of very bored people. Such as yourself :D

King Syn
July 11th, 2008, 09:05 PM
May I suggest Dr.Phil to anyone else who says they want to(censored word) a pokemon?

The Bringer!
This thread is becoming quite popular, isn't it? Before long we'll be seeing people making poems to their dearly beloved female Mr. Mimes.

Morkula
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's a wrap. Although it's been fun watching this thread.
*Locked*