View Full Version : Juli's Funny Pages!
July 11th, 2008, 3:48 PM
01. Boys and Slinkies (http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n470/FlameJuli/strip1.png)
02. Miltank's Nose (http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n470/FlameJuli/strip2.png)
03. Sea Sponges (http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n470/FlameJuli/strip3.png)
04. Old Man In An Elevator (http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n470/FlameJuli/strip4.png)
05. Welcome to... (http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n470/FlameJuli/strip5.png)
06. Proffessor Oak. (http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n470/FlameJuli/strip6.png)
Gary, the Magic Fairy
July 11th, 2008, 3:57 PM
XDDDD; they're great, I love them. I told you about the first one earlier, how it needs some sort of punctuation after "slinkies." Other than that I don't really notice any other errors.
So I assume they're all going to end with the -_-' thing?
July 11th, 2008, 4:05 PM
Those are hilarious I thought #4 is my favorite
July 11th, 2008, 8:00 PM
Ohm I forgot to say a new one is up now ^.^ Number 05. Welcome to..
July 13th, 2008, 4:13 AM
These are great ^.^ Keep up great work
July 13th, 2008, 7:37 AM
Very, very funny! :laugh:
July 13th, 2008, 12:42 PM
It's chasm, not casm. :]
A couple minor grammatical errors, and I recommend using tails, but they're funny enough.
July 15th, 2008, 2:59 AM
LAWL at no.4
if ur going to die in here remember to press the up button
July 16th, 2008, 6:31 AM
It is meant to be CASM not chasm... its play on words... CASM stands for Cool American Sports Merchandise (it was a shop in Russia that was closed down).
New Comic up btw. Number 06. Proffessor Oak.
July 16th, 2008, 8:39 AM
Did you just see a naked proffesor oak run by? Nope! LOL. But why the -_-' at the end of everything?
July 16th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Another small notation, but when using speech bubbles the conversation goes downwards.
[Here is the first comment]
[Here is the second]
[Here is the third]
Etc. It makes it much easier to read comics than having to guess what order things are in.
July 16th, 2008, 11:47 AM
heh. These are good, I have to admit.
I love the recurring "-_-'" theme at the end.
overall, I suggest continue these funny pages (I would call them panels, but your the one who made the title), and take nova's advice. :D