PDA

View Full Version : IN generations to come....

hothead
July 11th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Do u think that all the starters should be able to be caught in the wild

i personally would not mind it as long as there not every where they are only in one area and are very hard to find like for Example you can catch turtwig in Eterna Forest and stuff like that what do u all think

YOOM-TAH
July 11th, 2008, 04:34 PM
No. Why change that? It gives a reason for people to actually interact and trade with people. And the starters are easy as crap to get through the GTS, just trade Kadabra/Haunter, etc.

Euphoric Magikarp
July 11th, 2008, 05:22 PM
No, that's never gonna change and I don't need 2 of the same Pokemon anyways. I wish they would let you catch your own starter, but that probably won't ever happen either.

jirachistar
July 11th, 2008, 05:23 PM
No, because starters are STARTERS!

InMooseWeTrust
July 11th, 2008, 05:30 PM
I guess Pokemon Yellow was the only exception to this because it was the only game where you could catch every starter.

jirachistar
July 11th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Those were EVENTS. You didn't throw balls at them and catch them!

Alli
July 11th, 2008, 05:55 PM
That would ruin the game by being able to catch them in the wild. The purpose would be lost if that were the case. Red and Blue had the establishment to have to link up with a friend to complete the Pokedex, and even though people use cheats for that now, I still see it in that original way.

CaspianSun54
July 11th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble but, I don't think there will be anymore pokemon games anymore. This is all we have left. But if there was a new generation, then yes because you either have to trade a good pokemon to get it. So they should let you be able to catch starter pokemon in the wild.

Alli
July 11th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble but, I don't think there will be anymore pokemon games anymore. This is all we have left. But if there was a new generation, then yes because you either have to trade a good pokemon to get it. So they should let you be able to catch starter pokemon in the wild.

:|

If Nintendo can still milk money off Pokemon, then there are definately going to be more games. You have to realize, this is a multi-million dollar franchise. The buck ain't just gonna stop at DPP. It's still rarin' to go.

jirachistar
July 11th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Exactly! Pokemon has been around this long, and it's probably going to continue!